[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

12 minutes ago, nona88 said:

oh no you made me again go and watch it and cry again ( i lost the way to count  the number of time i watched this scene  and the scene of ANNA begging YJ it more the 3 times every hour )

dear how can this drama make me watch over and over even the broken heart scene ( usually  i don't do that since i have weak heart ) dear every ep make me watch over and over the scene even the sad one , everything is so touching that i am watching it more the the kiss scene ( even when the kiss scene was great too )

Haha oh dear,  sorry dearie. To be honest I am super drawn to this scene and the last scene between YJ and JH. I just feel that the scene was well directed, the lines were fantastic. All three actors were good in each scene. 

I feel particularly that Anna scene was just amazing. She has to basically act out her pain and fear with regards to JH. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay my personnel theories i may be wrong

i think he cry cause

• he cry cause he saw how much pain she feeling seeing him like this , he tries so hard till that scene to hide everything from her and even hide when he get hurt cause he dont want to see her suffer or sad
  • he cry in the scene he realize that he make ANNA feel the same pain he felt when rainya die in his hand , that why it was so hard to him seeing ANNA feel the same pain and burden he felt when he lose his past love ( it sad and guilty feeling to make her go on that situation ), it make him remember his past pain and feel the guilty and suffering from making ANNA feel the same( the way he hide his face while crying is the same he do every time he wake up from his sleeping after living again and again  his painful memory in his dream and the same way he hide his face after facing his PTSD ) 
  • he get her pain and  i think he kind understand that she was saying goodbye to him too 
  • " i love you" was holding so many meaning to him , it not just romance words i can talk about so many  meaning he get from this simple words but the best one was that it broke him cause he facing now the pain of the women who love him so much cause of him 

sure there will be so many thoughts i will enjoy reading everyone Analysis to that scene - wow that was amazing scene ( i will be in work after couple of hours and back in  night ) 

my friends come back to the deep thinking about this great scene ( thank to @kaoriharang here:heart:)

Thank you dear for such a see and detailed anaylsis I really enjoy reading it.

my own thing is that I am unsure if JH really knew it was the last time of seeing Anna. i know he knew that it was YJ plan to eventually send ANNA overseas. Maybe he knew that in order for Anna to have seen him, she must have agreed to some condition of YJ, which could be going overseas. 

Haha! I just felt that the thread is always focus on YJ, not that there is anything bad. But we only got like one otp scene in ep 14, so I thought we could anaylsis that one and only scene.

we got so little from ep 13-14

Text preview ep15

<THE K2(더 케이투)> – 15화 미리보기 New

스페인으로 떠나는 비행기에 몸을 실은 안나그 사이 JSS 클라우드 나인에서 깨어난 제하안나를 보지도 못한 채 떠나보낸 것에 괴로워 하지만슬퍼할 겨를도 없이 찾아드는 위기. - 시한폭탄을 들고 직접 클라우드 나인에 침입한 성원사병화 된 경찰특공대들을 보내 JSS를 점거한 박관수

제하는 거짓으로 박관수에게 메모리를 건네주기로 하고... 밖으로 나가는 제하를 보면서 이것이 마지막이라는 것을 직감하는 유진

홀로 남은 유진은 클라우드 나인의 인공지능 거울이를 이용해 성원을 공격하면서 수세를 공세로 전환시켜 나가고제하는 메모리를 세상에 공개하면서 박관수를 쳐내려고 하지만,, 박관수가 숨겨둔 마지막 한 수는 모두를 죽음으로 몰고 가는데...

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

I wish to ask a tiny favour from my fellow friends here. Since I am super curious 

the scene where JH was watching Anna and crying.

is the reason why he is crying is because Anna was crying and hurting as well as that she said 'I love you' for the very first time? 

Any other theories? 

If there is one thing that is consistent with JH's character is that JH cannot bear to see Anna worry, feel bad, get lonely, and cry. You notice how he automatically changes the way he talks, the way he stares, and the way he acts whenever she meets Anna and no matter how pressing the circumstance/s are (except of course when Anna's put in a position he was not anticipating). Look at how he is towards others, he treats the same but with Anna, he is different. He suddenly becomes calm, gentle, and tender. It's no wonder to me why he cried. Seeing Anna cry is one of the things he does not wish to see or would ever want to see. He tries so hard to make her smile, worry-free and happy. Watching Anna cry like that, uh-oh, you better runaway. 

And look at the effect. He became all out throwing all those blunt words to YJ.  No holds barred. Look at his eyes. Look at how he point blank stared at YJ while being brutally honest to her.   "I did not do it to protect you.... But to protect Anna and myself from you." I believe he knew YJ fancies him. I believe he knew he had an effect on her. That is why I believe he's trying to get back at YJ for making Anna beg and upon seeing her cry like that. I believe he wants to inflict similar emotional pain to YJ after seeing Anna like that.

So guys and gals, if you meet a JH like that, don't dare get close to him when his Anna gets hurt, chances are you might be an object of his frustrations, more so if you had a hand in hurting Anna. 

Wow, it is kind of immature to reach the point of questioning someone else's morals because they view a work of fiction differently than you do.  Song Yoona has been doing a fantastic job fleshing out her character. She has terrific chemistry with JCW and their scenes together are intense. I love her character and I am expecting them to kill her off. She will do a bang up job in any case. 

I cringe everytime I see Anna on screen because I find her portrayal to be predictable and boring. I find her scenes with Je Ha to be forced and lacking any chemistry that would sell this love story. If you don't think so, that's okay.

People have always loved villains in fiction - from Shylock in The Merchant of Venice, JR from Dallas, Omar or Stringer Bell from the Wire, heck, even Darth Vader from Star Wars. People love/hate them because they were well written/played. It has nothing to do failings in anyone's character. In real life I won't support drug dealers or condone the killing of old people. This is fiction. Everyone will have their own opinion. Your opinion should be the only opinion that matters to you. While we can be moved by a work of fiction, moved to tears or anger, we ultimately know that it's not real.

32 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

If there is one thing that is consistent with JH's character is that JH cannot bear to see Anna worry, feel bad, get lonely, and cry. You notice how he automatically changes the way he talks, the way he stares, and the way he acts whenever she meets Anna and no matter how pressing the circumstance/s are (except of course when Anna's put in a position he was not anticipating). Look at how he is towards others, he treats the same but with Anna, he is different. He suddenly becomes calm, gentle, and tender. It's no wonder to me why he cried. Seeing Anna cry is one of the things he does not wish to see or would ever want to see. He tries so hard to make her smile, worry-free and happy. Watching Anna cry like that, uh-oh, you better runaway. 

And look at the effect. He became all out throwing all those blunt words to YJ.  No holds barred. Look at his eyes. Look at how he point blank stared at YJ while being brutally honest to her.   "I did not do it to protect you.... But to protect Anna and myself from you." I believe he knew YJ fancies him. I believe he knew he had an effect on her. That is why I believe he's trying to get back at YJ for making Anna beg and upon seeing her cry like that. I believe he wants to inflict similar emotional pain to YJ after seeing Anna like that.

So guys and gals, if you meet a JH like that, don't dare get close to him when his Anna gets hurt, chances are you might be an object of his frustrations, more so if you had a hand in hurting Anna. 

well written dear we diffidently know how much he different when it come to ANNA 

he was always carefully and act cool and hide his true in front of everyone since he trust no one and loyalty  to no one he said that himself from the start

but when it come to ANNA he drop all his acting and show his simple and kind personality , he really like her from the start , he dont feel danger or need to be careful with her, the only think he think he should be super careful with is making anything that will hurt her or make her sad.

without anythings also seeing ANNA even a little sad had always make JH uneasy and cant stand that , even from the start when she couldn't make her rayman that make him super uneasy and even think he should make her one to see that smile again

i dont even imagine his feeling seeing her like this and more then everything's she like this cause of him ( that was more then he can handle )

about YJ part i dont think he was trying to make her suffer or punish her by making her feel the pain ANNA feel , he simply was more then angry to keep playing with her , so angry so he drop the acting and show her his really face and his true feeling tower her 

and yes he was aware about her feeling to him from so long , he keep his acting as he dont know or care making the friends line between them , but what he said to her make us sure he know he clearly said to her i know that you may think about me like how you think about SJ when you was young but i cant be that to you too ( not slave like KIM and not a god like the old SJ) and he tell her in her face that he know her feeling but it not love it the same feeling she felt tower SJ it owning 

seeing ANNA like this make him get to the final point that he cant keep walking after that ( it was "the game over" )  , that why he show his really face and told her i am buying my and ANNA freedom now so it end here and you should let us go ( you have no choice when i have that USB ) 

sure that no one should ever get close to JH when ANNA hurt , wow no i wouldn't even dear to be in the same city with him:skull: ( my cute and crazy lover :kiss_wink:)

16 minutes ago, latigreblue said:

Wow, it is kind of immature to reach the point of questioning someone else's morals because they view a work of fiction differently than you do.  Song Yoona has been doing a fantastic job fleshing out her character. She has terrific chemistry with JCW and their scenes together are intense. I love her character and I am expecting them to kill her off. She will do a bang up job in any case. 

I cringe everytime I see Anna on screen because I find her portrayal to be predictable and boring. I find her scenes with Je Ha to be forced and lacking any chemistry that would sell this love story. If you don't think so, that's okay.

People have always loved villains in fiction - from Shylock in The Merchant of Venice, JR from Dallas, Omar or Stringer Bell from the Wire, heck, even Darth Vader from Star Wars. People love/hate them because they were well written/played. It has nothing to do failings in anyone's character. In real life I won't support drug dealers or condone the killing of old people. This is fiction. Everyone will have their own opinion. Your opinion should be the only opinion that matters to you. While we can be moved by a work of fiction, moved to tears or anger, we ultimately know that it's not real.

agree dear 

so we all make mistakes from both sides

we should stop taken that to the heart no matter how we views this 

i like what you said about it just fiction story and let me add it should stay fiction story to everyone no matter what 

so let have peace about it , me too no mater how much i am trying to be fair , i am still human and can make mistake and like me there so many people write things that they dont ,mean any harm with but in the end they ended harming other ( me too i am human )

so take it easy and i am sorry if any of my words did any harm , and let back to the fun it the final week in our drama , and even when people like or hate different things in this drama we still all like the same drama 

18 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

Hmm, i actually never quite saw it like that before. I mean i knew that Anna is a soft spot for him and around her he is definitely more sensitive. But yes definitely a fresh anaylsis!

thank you for the analysis. Indeed, seeing Anna cry and she was crying quite tragically really does pull your heart strings. What more so for JH when he saw her crying over his somewhat coma and weaken body. Plus i think since Anna has had a somewhat miserable life, JH just wants to be that source of happiness for her and the fact that he is the one that is causing her pain is definitely something he never and does not want. 

14 minutes ago, blindfury said:

I can't remember who started the PKS kidnapping Anna story but looks like you may have hit the nail. 

@meh2222 I don't think he knows about Anna begging YJ. 

Hahaha oh no. Am I imagining things? I thought the Doctor mentioned Anna's begging to JH. Oh well, thanks for clarifying. :)

Just now, meh2222 said:
13 minutes ago, blindfury said:

I can't remember who started the PKS kidnapping Anna story but looks like you may have hit the nail. 

Hahaha oh no. Am I imagining things? I thought the Doctor mentioned Anna's begging to JH. Oh well, thanks for the clarifying. :)

dont worry he maybe saw that too , there was a time jump between that scene when he watch ANNA visit and between when YJ come back with the chief and the other man ( she didnt meet him in that scene since she saw how he was so she come back in formal way with everyone to not have to face him alone first )

so maybe you right and he saw that scene too ( i hope too , ANNA did great things for him i wanted him to see that )

9 minutes ago, nona88 said:

dont worry he maybe saw that too , there was a time jump between that scene when he watch ANNA visit and between when YJ come back with the chief and the other man ( she didnt meet him in that scene since she saw how he was so she come back in formal way with everyone to not have to face him alone first )

so maybe you right and he saw that scene too ( i hope too , ANNA did great things for him i wanted him to see that )

That made it worse, right. Saying those things to YJ in front of everyone. Ouch.

28 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Hmm, i actually never quite saw it like that before. I mean i knew that Anna is a soft spot for him and around her he is definitely more sensitive. But yes definitely a fresh anaylsis!

thank you for the analysis. Indeed, seeing Anna cry and she was crying quite tragically really does pull your heart strings. What more so for JH when he saw her crying over his somewhat coma and weaken body. Plus i think since Anna has had a somewhat miserable life, JH just wants to be that source of happiness for her and the fact that he is the one that is causing her pain is definitely something he never and does not want. 

yes it is , if it break our heart  then what JH must felt seeing that :dissapointed_relieved:

let me add we all know too that ANNA is the only person who can order JH around and more she can do that so easy from doing crazy and danger things to the funny and uncool things :joy: OMG i cant get over every time he talk so big and ended doing what she want like a little Puppy :love::joy: 

8 minutes ago, meh2222 said:
19 minutes ago, nona88 said:

That made it worse, right. Saying those things to YJ in front of everyone. Ouch.

hahaha she choice that dear :kiss_wink:, she didnt think he going to talk about ANNA and what she did to her if she come back with everyone ( she though talking about their work first will make him hold on )  so she get what she needed  , she didnt know that JH was planing from the start to us that USB against her so it doesn't matter to him now talking in front of everyone and back fire to her 

p.s. that explain why she make everyone leave and tried to talk to JH alone acting victim and ask him why since he her friend  ( like she didnt do anything to break that friendship )

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

okay my personnel theories i may be wrong

i think he cry cause

• he cry cause he saw how much pain she feeling seeing him like this , he tries so hard till that scene to hide everything from her and even hide when he get hurt cause he dont want to see her suffer or sad
  • he cry in the scene he realize that he make ANNA feel the same pain he felt when rainya die in his hand , that why it was so hard to him seeing ANNA feel the same pain and burden he felt when he lose his past love ( it sad and guilty feeling to make her go on that situation ), it make him remember his past pain and feel the guilty and suffering from making ANNA feel the same( the way he hide his face while crying is the same he do every time he wake up from his sleeping after living again and again  his painful memory in his dream and the same way he hide his face after facing his PTSD ) 
  • he get her pain and  i think he kind understand that she was saying goodbye to him too 
  • " i love you" was holding so many meaning to him , it not just romance words i can talk about so many  meaning he get from this simple words but the best one was that it broke him cause he facing now the pain of the women who love him so much cause of him 

sure there will be so many thoughts i will enjoy reading everyone Analysis to that scene - wow that was amazing scene ( i will be in work after couple of hours and back in  night ) 

my friends come back to the deep thinking about this great scene ( thank to @kaoriharang here:heart:)

Only AN can make JH cry.  First when she comforted him during their talk about Raniya on the rooftop and now here at this so called "goodbye scene". I am glad that he got it off his chest and explain to YJ his stand.  It would have explode like a time bomb to contain it too long.  Just take a long look at JH eyes when he was viewing the scene, they paint a thousand emotions that shoots right through my heart that makes me melt into a shirvelling puddle that I cannot explain.  JCW best feature his eyes (beside his great bods *winks wickedly*.  Thanks @nona88 for the new stills of JH - it will keep me sane till tomorrow only!  

I have watched ep 14 many times and the Jeha crying scene still touches my heart like crazy. I realize his tears fall right when he hears Anna say 'i love you'. It's been so long since he has loved. And did tell her that now he has a person to protect so he can be happy. He cries because the person he loves isn't happy. She is crying for him and it breaks his heart too. And he realizes that he cant do anything for her as of now due to his condition and injury. If she cried in front of him..he would have pulled her in for a hug. Oh, my feels!

It is really touching. Both are so willing to protect each other. 

I really like JH's words to YJ. Throughout the drama, we have seen YJ's need for control and power. She shows a softer side to JH at times but cannot bear the fact that he is more interested in Anna. Just like how her husband had a softer side to Anna's mom. She can't bear to lose to someone. It is like that saying 'so close yet so far'. Something so reachable and yet so far to touch. JH is right in front of her. Yet she cannot reach him. Sad but true. And we all know why JH is out of reach for her. She is everything he doesn't love. He made his point very clear and i don't think YJ like his honest points very much. It's a truth she cannot accept. But it's a truth JH knows very well by observing her actions and words from the beginning to now. And especially what everyone is putting Anna through. 

Just my thoughts :)

19 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I have watched ep 14 many times and the Jeha crying scene still touches my heart like crazy. I realize his tears fall right when he hears Anna say 'i love you'. It's been so long since he has loved. And did tell her that now he has a person to protect so he can be happy. He cries because the person he loves isn't happy. She is crying for him and it breaks his heart too. And he realizes that he cant do anything for her as of now due to his condition and injury. If she cried in front of him..he would have pulled her in for a hug. Oh, my feels!

I really like JH's words to YJ. Throughout the drama, we have seen YJ's need for control and power. She shows a softer side to JH at times but cannot bear the fact that he is more interested in Anna. Just like how her husband had a softer side to Anna's mom. She can't bear to lose to someone. It is like that saying 'so close yet so far'. Something so reachable and yet so far to touch. JH is right in front of her. Yet she cannot reach him. Sad but true. And we all know why JH is out of reach for her. She is everything he doesn't love. He made his point very clear and i don't think YJ like his honest points very much. It's a truth she cannot accept. But it's a truth JH knows very well by observing her actions and words from the beginning to now. And especially what everyone is putting Anna through. 

lWVqpJ2.gif

really loved it , JH had always hate people like YJ , he not innocent himself but he always hate people who don't even have a little care for other feeling and life , people said that YJ more suitable to JH , but they forget that he hate her kind of people , he cant accept people who can easy order to end other life even if they innocent people  , okay it hard life people kill to survive too but people like YJ and her brother and PARK don't just kill to survive , they kill even innocent people cause they may and may run their future plan, not cause they sure they would but cause they don't leave anything unsure in their life so it normal to them since they don't gave  any  value to person life ,( and if that okay then it life of animal and not human , even animal don't kill if they not hungry or in big danger )  that why JH  words was so true and so in it places 

as i said once having one person you care for don't make you a good human or should get love back , SJ and YJ is the same in this point having ANNA and JH as their only person they care for and they do everything for don't make them good people even for this two people , they selfish thinking they protecting and loving them but the true is that they forcing them to live the life they want and never take their feeling as something important  

YJ want more then having JH as friend that why even when ANNA READY TO DO ANYTHING she want even calling and acting as her daughter she want her to leave even known how JH feel about it , she wanted him to herself and never thoughts of his pain and feeling it okay since she don't want to share him and since she will stop her pain seeing him with ANNA ( and that as JH said isn't love that owning and trying to pamper person so much to make him your slave , she will gave him anythings as long as she want like a master and will take from him anything will make her bother a little since he just a slave , that never love dear )

okay off to work:sweat: see you  when i back my dear friends so  keep the fun:wink: , and talking about that so many great scene we saw this week 

i will back and be ready to read everyone posts and have fun ( so don't let me down:tongue:)

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

yes it is , if it break our heart  then what JH must felt seeing that :dissapointed_relieved:

let me add we all know too that ANNA is the only person who can order JH around and more she can do that so easy from doing crazy and danger things to the funny and uncool things :joy: OMG i cant get over every time he talk so big and ended doing what she want like a little Puppy :love::joy: 

hah indeed, and luckily Anna puts JH is some embarrassing positions. i find that adorable! 

He may behave like a wolf when it comes to fighting but with Anna he is definitely a love sick puppy. :love:

41 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

that line right that is so true!! I know YJ is alll evilish and really a killer but at times when it comes to things who are important she is really a child. 

She sees Anna getting everything that she wants and the only way YJ can get these things is really true pure force and suppression. That is not 'love' not just romantic love but even the idea of loving people around her, caring for them. YJ cant do it, she only looks inward. 

Indeed, that scene really just tears me to pieces every time. it was a beautifully executed scene!

2 hours ago, blindfury said:

Oh does the text preview say something about Park kidnapping Anna?

Archived