• JH need to protect ANNA and destroy PARK
  • to destroy PARK he need YJ hand but to protect ANNA he need to face YJ 
  • YJ need to destroy PARK and her brother 
  • ANNA need YJ brother hands now
  • YJ brother need his father in laws hand 
  • father in laws joining hand with PARK 
  • JH hate park and cant join hand with him or help him win 
  • SJ want to save his daughter but he want to win his dream too 
  • ANNA is a tool to destroy YJ but that mean  a tool destroy the father in the same time
  • ANNA love JH but she need to choice to survive or to not join the hand with the person who joining hands with another person who join a hands with JH biggest enemy 

did anyone understand this simple relationships here -i make it easy  but why it look more hard  to me okay dear writer where you taken us here?????? :crazy:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the subs out, we are getting more information about what is happening currently.

My confusion about Anna's missing for a while is a little bit clearer, hmmm does that mean that K1, J4 and the maid are not working with JSS anymore? They feel they are being saved from YJ?

K2 has to make an important decision - part of his promise is to protect Anna and the other one is an ally to fight agains PKS.

Too much hatred here and there..... 

Well, will be continuing later guys... got to do something IRL.

4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

With the subs out, we are getting more information about what is happening currently.

My confusion about Anna's missing for a while is a little bit clearer, hmmm does that mean that K1, J4 and the maid are not working with JSS anymore? They feel they are being saved from YJ?

K2 has to make an important decision - part of his promise is to protect Anna and the other one is an ally to fight agains PKS.

Too much hatred here and there..... 

Well, will be continuing later guys... got to do something IRL.

@Yongzura I interpret it as them working for Anna and protecting her, in a way they are still working as per JSS instRuction that is to protect Anna wherever she is. 

Unless, JH and Anna's revenge end up going against the same person. :) 

wait, so does anyone have a slightly better translation of text preview for ep 10?

watching ep 10, i have this feeling that somehow JH and Anna are going to end up at opposite sides. Even with the uncle JH was clear that he will go back to YJ because he wants to execute his revenge.

But i wonder by leaving Anna's side what would happen to her, she will be in a lot more danger. and maybe the couple gets pushed apart :dissapointed_relieved:

TheK2 is with 4.8% on cable TV, Good!,... 4.8% is a good rating on TV cable! honestly I am not worried about the rating, I'm enjoying the drama, The K2 is one of the best kdramas 2016, THEK2 is even being aired at the same time with that big game of baseball, omg that's very hard, but thek2 rating is good, this is not that bad. ofc, the k2's rating could be better if thek2 was not aired at same time with that big baseball game.

Epi9 could hits 7% ratings seeing how good is the ratings of the return. Original boradcast time = 4.8% + Return = more than 3%. wow!

:glasses:

►ofc,  Internationally, TheK2 drama is doing a good job, thek2 has more and more fans, that's COOL!

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/enjoy-watching-my-friends-arguing-natalie-dormer-game-of-thrones-gif.gif

Just finished watching with the subs and I wanna say...OH WHAT A GLORIOUS MESS THIS IS BECOMING!

The knife is indeed with Anna and question is, is she gonna use it herself or is someone gonna wield on her behalf? I feel I can't watch this anymore for fear of the mayhem ahead. At the same time, I can't help but wanna watch how the love story will unfold, how YJ will win her battle, and how JH will take his revenge.

Here's my conflict: I want the lovebirds to be together, I want JH to clear his name, I want YJ to win her battle, I want the killer of Anna's mom to be someone else, I also want all the little characters to live and not die. But I don't care if SJ, YJ's secretary, Anna's Samchoon and Politician Park die. 

I think I'll have to take peeks as I am afraid my heart can't handle the twist and turns. :tears: I just hope to have more sweet OTP moments to peek at. :wub:

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

the danger things here that 

• JH need to protect ANNA and destroy PARK
  • to destroy PARK he need YJ hand but to protect ANNA he need to face YJ 
  • YJ need to destroy PARK and her brother 
  • ANNA need YJ brother hands now
  • YJ brother need his father in laws hand 
  • father in laws joining hand with PARK 
  • JH hate park and cant join hand with him or help him win 
  • SJ want to save his daughter but he want to win his dream too 
  • ANNA is a tool to destroy YJ but that mean  a tool destroy the father in the same time
  • ANNA love JH but she need to choice to survive or to not join the hand with the person who joining hands with another person who join a hands with JH biggest enemy 

did anyone understand this simple relationships here -i make it easy  but why it look more hard  to me okay dear writer where you taken us here?????? :crazy:

Oh my god eonnie....what's with this multiple choice??? Hahahahahahha....

Annyeong my dear K2 chingu deul :wub:

What a great episode yesterday, I love Ep9 but who knows I might love Ep10 even more. Last week, I love Ep8, every week K2 is getting better and better. So almost in every episodes, I do have fave moments.

But too bad I have to miss today's Ep10 live :tears: because need to attend a dinner. But I will check my phone all the time to see all of your posts, ok?

Just wondering, how come still no shipper's thread for uri JehAnna (Ji Chang Wook and Yoona)?

Anna:  "Jeha...I think I like you."

Yoo Jin: "Take care of yourself...I'm not talking about the email!"

Me: Is this writer thinking what I'm thinking. I want to say those words to JCW! The scene at the end...woah!

cant wait for episode 10!

Good morning! @nona88 @Yippeuni @klgirl @alekaonu @julie721*holding walkie talkie* "K2ssi ...why are you so flustered OVER"   "JHssssi why are your ears so red?  OVER" ........"JH ssssiiii why don't you open the door and kiss me good nite? OVER". ......"JH ssssi ....yeah!!!!!! JH ya.... I am allredy and still waiting .....OVER".  *imagination runs wild now" :blush:

Annyeong @feima do you like Ep9? OVER! I :wub: Ep9 and looking forward to Ep10. But will miss live, its ok I will read everyone's posts and later will watch raw online to catch up.

Yup I also noticed Jeha's ears were red, reminded me of Taecyeon. In Family Outing 2, during the partner choosing game, Taec's ears were flaming red because of Yoona.

Ahahahaha "You are mine now." Where did you learn to have game Go Anna? I wonder what Jeha's response will be. And does it seem like he is making Anna hide in the air duct? I hope they resolve the issue so I don't have to wait for them to play the rest out in 6 days.

One thing I'm confused is are JSS and JB both bodyguard production companies?

best romance and human scene : 

Spoiler
  •  the meaning of trust and a really owning for person using heart not power or money , just a heart and and letting him go with freedom and he will choice himself  to be under your comment ( ANNA  answer JH worry with simple act that gave him the only  right to make decide on her life )
  • i trust you but i need to get how much i am worth to you  since i am going to start my fight now ( ANNA making them doing that trick on JH and smile that she most made him so worry , but she has no choice after all he YJ man , so he has to prove that he will really let everything for her and that he really care for her more then protection or promises )
  • i am not stupid and i am not alone , i am smart and dont trust people easy and i know how to use other like they using me and i have you beside me so i am not alone too ( ANNA move by joining hand with the uncle and even test JH care but in the same time not trusting the uncle since she innocent but not stupid and in the same time be the one who start to move and lead people around her even JH but she make it clear , you isn't  just my helper you are my partner ) 
  • i feel safe with you and i feel easy and freedom being under your care , you are the only one who i trust and open to him without fear ( ANNA shown her playful side and her honest thoughts and ask JH to play with her was more then touching , the girl who was under watch for all her life , feeling most comfortable being under JH  care and watch ) 
  • it childish , it not fun and i dont want to do that why you making me doing it ? and why i am enjoying it so much ( as much as ANNA feel safe and easy with JH as much he do to , the man who lived in hell , lose his trust in people and decide to never make a really or long connection  with people since they ending or betruy you or victim cause of you , that man playing like this in the beach , with smile and child look was more touching and perfect to show how much ANNA mean to him , she the one who saving his soul with her innocent feeling ) 
  • your face is hot and my heart is beating so fast so why can you act so careless with man like me ???? (okay boy in  that scene you almost lose control, pure ANNA dont get what the meaning of letting a grown man touch her face like this , but i make his heart beat just being close to her , lucky for him she starting  to feel the same )
  • i want to keep talking and looking at you but why i keep ending the conversation like this ?? ( JH how come that the girl who was locked on all this years be better then you with starting chatting and finding reason to keep the conversation on but you just say random things and then regret that realizing that you just send her away - you better start learn more , shame on you the girl doing the first move all the day to get close to you ) 
  • i think i am in love with you ( ANNA start to know that her feeling for JH is a feeling of women in love , that was ......i dont have words enough for that sorry - but i will say that and i think that i am in love with both of you )
  • i fear to lose you , i dont want to lose and i cant lose you ( the dream scene was meaningful for JH he more and more realizing his feeling , she start to become part of his PTSD and he start to get panic at the thoughts that she not around or that she in danger or sad , i like that so much but it danger things that the writer keeping shown JH get this kind of love for ANNA and that he connecting his past PTSD with ANNA ) 
  • i want to hide you in my arms so no one can harm or take you from me , and i feel happy that he hugging me like this it mean i am not the only one who fallen in love ( okay ANNA dear he has fall in love so long ago and more deep then you can know , and JH i wish you do that too to take her and hide her in your arms forever and do more kiss and other things - okay  back that was the perfect hug , his fear and his breathing that she her in his arms and his shaken body WOW  that was just WOW )
  • i cant hold on and i want to be with you more ( the door scene- ah i dont have to talk about this right ! i just will hope that door will be opening while they both still standing there , even so i think it maybe so much to dream about that but who will be sad being wrong if that really happen ?  )  

first i am sorry i didnt make gif's for this  post even when i wanted so much with all this great , touching and meaningful scenes but i had no time for that , second i write so much posts and longs ones in the same night , but that cause after two hours i am out of the house again and i will miss the fun today too - so i have to let go of my feeling before killing someone on my work cause they make us going in the weekend to work for stupid reasons so forgave me and bear with me please 

33 minutes ago, feima said:

Good morning! @nona88 @Yippeuni @klgirl @alekaonu @julie721*holding walkie talkie* "K2ssi ...why are you so flustered OVER"   "JHssssi why are your ears so red?  OVER" ........"JH ssssiiii why don't you open the door and kiss me good nite? OVER". ......"JH ssssi ....yeah!!!!!! JH ya.... I am allredy and still waiting .....OVER".  *imagination runs wild now" :blush:

good morning dear - count me on with the waiting pressure on him - K2 there a lot of people waiting so start answering @feima questions and requests  over 

ROFL. . ... The always so cool JH looking so silly and flustered like getting caught in the act!  To me that is my fave scene.  The indecisive JH mode ~ to go to her or not! OVER To call her or not! OVER To open or not! OVER  JH : "Oh my fluttering heart ~ keep still! OVER!,,. Geez.  *giggling over and over*!! *the look on his face*. GREAT acting JCW! 

Archived