[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

If i were you i wouldn't  have my hope high..we already concluded it won't be much time..and what i'm sure of that it won't end with a kiss like Healer did 

What the hack..lets hate them to...dying for a passionate kiss as well ;)

P.S. 'Snow white kiss'..that was good :lol:

Haha yeah cause after the kiss JH woke up haha! Snow white :) 

sigh I imagine so. But I want a quick peck at the least? 

12 minutes ago, blindfury said:

lol who started this amnesia thing? Nah//

I think I did by mistake :lol: In my defense he did get hit pretty hard on the head twice.:lol: But now I don't think we are going on that route because the previous preview had Jehanna VO with JH asking her to do something difficult.

13 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

im greedy chinggu... hahahhaha come on u cant say cpr kiss is a kiss and cloud9 kiss is a kiss! lolol i want a passionate kissue.

btw in the end of the preview JH seems fine. so guess he really wont die. haha i just hope we will have a satisfying ending for everyone.

Yeah, after kiss scene in Romantic doctor...or kisses from Something about one percent ...well...can't say i don't support your greed here :)

After all this mess today hoping as well for happy ending...JH&Anna alive...don't care about anyone else...well K1&J4 could live with them...that ajumma too...they get along quite well ;)

In the preview shared in page 272, Jeha asked everyone to leave because there's a bomb in Cloud 9.

Anna screamed for Jeha, I think he stayed behind or too injured to be moved.

The last scene Jeha said "mengsae hamnida". Somebody has given him an order and he obeyed. I wonder by who? Or maybe all along this while, like some of you chingu deul have guessed, he is an undercover?

I'm thinking maybe the last scene Jeha said "mengsae hamnida", I think its his vow in marriage. I think the preview is to troll us....maybe the ending scene is a wedding. :w00t:

5 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Haha yeah cause after the kiss JH woke up haha! Snow white :) 

sigh I imagine so. But I want a quick peck at the least? 

You now..now that we r at this things...beside passionate kiss...there is one scene i would like to see... it would be funny to see a scene opposite that one Anna tried to undress JH...really wonder Annas face if JH starts to undresses himself, with serious look on his face and starts to come twds her ...would she say she's not ready too..or jump on him? :P

8 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

In the preview shared in page 272, Jeha asked everyone to leave because there's a bomb in Cloud 9.

The last scene Jeha said "mengsae hamnida". Somebody has given him an order and he obeyed. I wonder by who? Or maybe all along this while, like some of you chingu deul have guessed, he is an undercover?

He looked pretty energetic when panicking and telling everyone about the bomb. I doubt he would stay behind due to injuries.

Undercover would be cool but I really doubt it. The writer would have given us hints of it throughout the show.

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Preview.
Anna running in the parking lot. JH and Anna..JH fighting in parking lot. JH collapses. He is being treated again? JH is fine but...? Amnesia?

I was back reading all the recaps... Without stop.. But I have to with this one....  Come on writernim!  Amnesia thing in drama doesn't suit to K2's plot.  Seriously,  hope not...  

Okay now,  back to reading recaps/spoilers... Thanks chingus 

7 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

You now..now that we r at this things...beside passionate kiss...there is one scene i would like to see... it would be funny to see a scene opposite that one Anna tried to undress JH...really wonder Annas face if JH starts to undresses himself, with serious look on his face and starts to come twds her ...would she say she's not ready too..or jump on him? :P

omo omo chingguyah! waeereeehh!! pervy thought running in my mind. hajiimmaaaa.. eoonniiee @julie721 might hear you. hahaahha i like your idea. writernim? writernim? are you reading this? hahahah

Preview for ep 16 (my version)

Sunwoong: Shall we just die together in here?

Sejoon: Is Anna being chased (?)?

Kwansoo: The bomb can’t be stopped

Sungwoon: If I catch Anna, won’t he give Seokhan’s memory to me?

Yoojin: I’m not sure. Do you think you can do whatever you want / Will it goes according to your wish(?)?

Jeha:  Anna/Everyone must get out of here now. The bomb will blow up inside the cloud 9

Anna: Let me go! Jeha!

Jeha: I’ll wear/give my oath (??)

[TRANS/NETIZENS] ‘The K2′ episode 15
imageimage

[Article] ‘The K2′, The fact that Im YoonA was kidnapped, Ji Chang Wook takes an action with a hand-to-hand fight

1. [+792 -42] wa, today’s crazy. I was fully absorbed in watching for an hour… It’s like I’m watching a movie. ㅋㅋㅋ Tomorrow is the last day  ㅠㅠ JeNa couple, let’s go for a happy ending

2. [+591 -40] Jeha is pretty pitiful, let’s go for a happy ending in rescuing Anna. Hwaiting

3. [+564 -44] Today’s the best. It’s the most fun ㄷㄷ 

4. [+468 -34] They should end up kissing in Spain tomorrow when it’s over. Ji Chang Wook and YoonA, thanks for the hard work ㅠ 

5. [+415 -34] JeNa-ya, let’s walk in a flowery roads 

6. [+208 -23] The casting is crazy with Ji Chang Wook, Song YoonA, YoonA, Lee Jung Jin, Jo Sung Ha  ㅋㅋㅋ this drama is kinda like a movie  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems like I’m watching a movie each time I watch it.. 

7. [+174 -16] So mirror,… who will be the final winner?

8. [+154 -16] This is the best  ever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s really like I’m watching movie. It’s getting more exciting and the thrill is very overflowing

9. [+140 -17] They’ve suffered a lot.  For the ending, I hope JeNa couple will be filled with happiness

10. [+122 -14] Today was a honey jam

11. [+135 -19] ha… today’s a honey jam… Ji Chang Wook, Im YoonA, Song YoonA and everyone’s acting is very amazing….♥

12. [+129 -17] It’s already ending tomorrow   ㅜㅜ let’s go for a season 2!

13. [+125 -18] It’s ending tomorrow… Yoongi (Yoona), thanks for all the hard work, you did well. Looking forward for your dress at the ceremony on 16th ^

14. [+114 -16] ha Ji Chang Wook,  Im YoonA, Song YoonA, Lee Jung Jin, Kim Kap Soo, and to everyone else, I have nothing to say on their acting coz everyone’s crazy. I couldn’t even relax because of the tension… the actors are the best 

15. [+117 -9] My heart is broken whenever Jeha is getting hit. Please, I hope it’ll go out well with Anna 

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

Trans by @crownprincesone

7 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Preview for ep 16 (my version)

Sunwoong: Shall we just die together in here?

Sejoon: Is Anna being chased (?)?

Kwansoo: The bomb can’t be stopped

Sungwoon: If I catch Anna, won’t he give Seokhan’s memory to me?

Yoojin: I’m not sure. Do you think you can do whatever you want / Will it goes according to your wish(?)?

Jeha:  Anna/Everyone must get out of here now. The bomb will blow up inside the cloud 9

Anna: Let me go! Jeha!

Jeha: I’ll wear/give my oath (??)

Now I am very confuse. 

Please don't tell me JH is going to sacrifice himself? No right?!!! 

19 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Hahah. I am definitely not the cheeky one. You are :P 

haha! That would be funny. If we are going to get a happy ending (I hope we do!) I want it to end sweetly and funny. 

22 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

I'm thinking maybe the last scene Jeha said "mengsae hamnida", I think its his vow in marriage. I think the preview is to troll us....maybe the ending scene is a wedding. :w00t:

I think the final will leave me with scars :X until now I thought that a typical happy ending won't suit this drama, but now I don't want to see anything else. Just give us a wedding and all the cheesy things blaah

Just now, anipanch said:

I think the final will leave me with scars :X until now I thought that a typical happy ending won't suit this drama, but now I don't want to see anything else. Just give us a wedding and all the cheesy things blaah

Maybe it won't be suitable but will give you peaceful sleep...i'm all for it :)

Archived