[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever pity I have left for yoojin is gone.  She'a really just a manipulative monster. She killed anna's mom, tries to use jaeha's past to screw Anna over.  Honestly she just wants everything in the world, she don't care about the lives of others, only hers. I used to want her to be happy but now all I want is for her to pay for her crimes and live a sad lonely life alone with her and her darling secretary Kim and her money seriously 

2 minutes ago, nona88 said:

what happen ??/ i lost my connection after the guys start show on the hospital so what happen did shooting JH happen today?

No...but at the end he was alone with those doc guys after his guys left...

Wonder why 'our'guys left and where? Howcome K2 stayed alone

1 minute ago, nona88 said:

what happen ??/ i lost my connection after the guys start show on the hospital so what happen did shooting JH happen today?

No it didn't. The 2nd preview is actually the preview for tomorrow's episode. Since that's the same preview that was shown tonight.

Just now, zagigirl said:

No...but he was alone with those doc guys after his guys left...

it even worst that mean i have to be in nightmare that he going to run next ep and being shoot in the last scenes on ep 14 

i dont wnat to suffer all the night fearing that i will be suffering all the weeks later 

i hope we dont get that ( okay JH i love but get hurt and take gun shoot in the start of ep 14 okay !!!) 

Just now, nona88 said:

it even worst that mean i have to be in nightmare that he going to run next ep and being shoot in the last scenes on ep 14 

i dont wnat to suffer all the night fearing that i will be suffering all the weeks later 

i hope we dont get that ( okay JH i love but get hurt and take gun shoot in the start of ep 14 okay !!!) 

wait so that scene where JH gets shot is ep 14.

SO YJ IS GOING TO SEPARATE OUR COUPLE AGAIN?!  whatttt!!!!!!!! CAN THE SEPARATION BE SUPER SHORT LIKE JH WAKES UP AND GOES TO FIND ANNA! :rage:

Just now, nona88 said:

Don't know what to say to you...i need to see this ep with subs first...its to hard guessing ...hope it wont be at the end tomm

Seriously have no idea why that doctor is being followed by ...TONS of people. :lol: How on earth can he do his job saving lives if he's surrounded by bodyguards? 

Graveyard scene was just more of Dragon Lady being nasty to Anna. *sigh* And I knew there was no trust between Dragon Lady and JH - he planted a microphone in her hospital room and she searched everything he looked up at Cloud 9. LMAO, they don't trust each other at all. 

@YourHighness . - I don't know, that date scene looked a bit blurry? Like maybe it's a dream? I hope not but that was my first impression. 

Maybe I had it backwards - it will be Anna who goes all Rambo on everyone if something happens to JH? :mellow:

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

wait so that scene where JH gets shot is ep 14.

SO YJ IS GOING TO SEPARATE OUR COUPLE AGAIN?!  whatttt!!!!!!!! CAN THE SEPARATION BE SUPER SHORT LIKE JH WAKES UP AND GOES TO FIND ANNA! :rage:

In the preview for tmr's episode Anna says 'please I beg you let me see him once please' and yoo Jin says 'no' and Anna cries and called yoojin 'mom' 

I think Anna will go to yoo Jin's side just so that she can see him again. 

Yoo jin is a manipulative monster

6 hours ago, isbes83 said:

just started watching this drama. I pity choi yoo jin, i dunno why. She is the what is the right words, victim actually. She was used by the one she love(anna father)  and lost everything. in fact i thing anna father was hired by choi yoo jin stepmother, to seduce her and make herfather disowned her and walaa her stepbrother got the company. i adore her character, no matter what pple did to her she will rise up to fight back. but maybe her way has noo moral. that's why she need someone like jae ha to guide her. Pity her

it is just me but the chemistry between anna and jae ha is not there I think. I just don't like weak girl character. In fact I think jae haa and yoo  jin is more perfect...... Hahah just my thought. Cannot wait to know the ending. I think yoo jin will die in the end(probable).

was hoping for the same, that would be a nice twist in the story. But no, apparently as I gather from the posts here YJ will now suddenly develop into a true monster and JH will 100% side with poor weak Anna to destroy YJ...Such a waste, why gave us the first five episodes to build a interesting storyline with the interaction between JH and YJ and gave us the idea there s more to it than just the superficial villain YJ and then nip it in the butt in this one episode. PDnim just could hv saved the trouble and just only produce the first, the twelfth and the last episode....smh

Archived