[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

8 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Girl I haven't done reading backlog  Girls that quoted and mentioned me .. TQ for responding to my post . hehehhe.. whether you diagree or agree TQ .. I will get back to you once I read back log ..

Now I just want to say 

Anna 'stupidity', 'naivety' is the product of YJ 'torture' ...

That the reason Anna supporter hate Yj and can never forgive or sympathized her ... 

Thank god Anna is only 'stupid' and 'naive'.... so her status as victim still valid .. she did not change into somebody vicious ... She is the sweet girl that forgive everyone that 'hurt' her -example Miran ... she can differentiate who is the person responsible for what happen to her ..

Even though YJ did not kill her mother .. Anna has every right to kill YJ for what she done to her .. eye for an eye  ...

Why is it some hate the victim and sympathized the villain .. isn't this twisted? ... wahahahhahahha .. 

And do not forget, YJ paid SNIPERS TO KILL  Anna when the first time papparazzi found where she stays. Luckily it is manage to intercept by K2 and J4. So Anna is tupid and wrong for blinded by revenge? I really do not get this people who thinks what YJ did has a reason and not so wrong. IT IS WRONG N PURE EVIL. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all the discussion and analyzing going on in this thread.

Anyways, I have news, I will be making an official shipping thread for Yoona and Ji Chang Wook. I will update you guys once I am finished  with it. Please come join!

Just now, siddo said:

@julie721@bebebisous33@anipanch@ashvaugn: Thanks for clearing out that that the PD didn't blame the audience/ the actors for creating this ship. Good to know. And I don't know which SK scandal you're talking about. :/ Can you refer to any page no.? And lol trust me I didn't have mental breakdown hehe. Maybe my long post made you feel like that. But I was just saying on when we started this ship, how and why.. it's just that I got carried away while writing about my Jejin.. Don't worry. I'm not upset or angry on PD. I knew there isn’t/wasn't going to be any loveline and that's what I said in my post.. just wrote it way too long.

Hello from Seoul! I'm here for Ji Chang Wook's last musical performance in Seoul and it's really really cold (-1C at dawn!).  This California gal needs to get some warm socks before my toes fall off.  *brrrrr*

Another "SK Scandal" that's been going on over the past week is a very close friend of current President Park Geun Hye has been charged with corruption and stealing of government funds for her own benefits.  As soon as the corruption came to light, this person hightailed it to Germany to hide out hoping it all blew over.  But it isn't going away any time soon and she was extradited back to Korea the day before I arrived here.  Thank goodness I missed all the protests jamming Gwangemun Square and City Hall that happened over the weekend. *phew*

But it is true that the numbers for all dramas (not just The K2) have dipped exponentially because Koreans are glued to the news reports about this woman and her nefarious deeds, and no one is watching the dramas as in past weeks.  This situation is way more drama-like in its execution than you might imagine!  Will report more when I can.  TTFN!

@julie721

Spoiler

Ngelaba!! Lah... There was a chance.. Which cat don't grab its fish if that fish already infront of the cat itself... Hahahahahahha...

mr.jong always interest with pretty girl.. Which boys who can resist yoona's charm right..  Indeed he was "PDKT" with her..

but with GSY, they seem so real.. Even their family and circle friends make it so real. But I don't know.. Let just see them in the future hahahahahhaa...

@ashvaugn dear.. You really turn in off my delulu hahahahahahhaa...

that's okay.. I am fine.. Just hope my jehAnna get their happy end..

@auroredawn agree with you..  Can we just have a scene that makes our heart in ease.. And redemp our self from stress.. Instead of thinking about YJ to redemp her self.. Since my senior gorgeous SYA just being happy there even she is complaining about her character been always staring in hate and despised way hahaahhahahaa... 

Iiisshshhh.. Guys.. I want my happy end for my jehAnna.. 

30 minutes ago, Nerise said:

I love all the discussion and analyzing going on in this thread.

Anyways, I have news, I will be making an official shipping thread for Yoona and Ji Chang Wook. I will update you guys once I am finished  with it. Please come join!

I will.. Waiting for that good news.. Kahjjaaa girl.. I am support.. Definitely active in that thread..

12 hours ago, julie721 said:

@eva23 about YoonA-SM lol, I don't know, looks like she will still sign contracts. As long as another SNSD sign, she will too. Well she's very loyal. All her previous dramas, except Cdrama were all picked by her company. It's only after her CDrama that she has courage to go against SM and chose more daring role. And for Kdrama, K2 was her own picked. SM didn't want this role for her actually, because SM thought the role Anna was not the lead. So K2 is indeed more about SYA and JCW. Also there were many mess actually in producing the drama. That's why I'm not really surprise about the mess we are now facing. 

How in the world could anyone know about this except for SM and YoonA? Don't speculate unnecessarily :)...Plus, I remember some SNSD members have said in an interview that they have the ability to choose their own projects. "The K2" has done YoonA and SM a lot of good. :) 

5 hours ago, auroredawn said:

That's a very weird way of protecting. Anna has been psychologically scarred by years of neglect and isolation. If she was trying to protect her, why couldn’t she adopt Anna and raise her as her own? Or at least allow her and her father to spend time together? From what I have seen so far, Anna was a hostage, a bargaining chip for YJ to use against SJ.

@auroredawn If must remember Yj feels that she's been mistreated by her father all her life,,  She's twisted enough to do the same to Anna as she said this is Annas fate and she knew of Sjs and Annas mom relationship of she could use Anna knowing that she's not his child and get him to do what she wants them yes of course she would do that she loved him just that much.. 

8 hours ago, klgirl said:

@meh2222

Reveal hidden contents

He screamed for his Omma at least once.....I had a good chuckle at that.  The dude is attached to his Mom for sure.

@klgirl do you happen to have the episode #?  Gomawo in advance.

27 minutes ago, Nerise said:

Ok everyone, here is the official shipping thread of Yoona and Ji Chang Wook: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/392887-official-%E2%99%A1-ji-chang-wook-%E2%99%A5-yoona-%E2%99%A1-bang-bang-couple/

Please come join!

Also, sorry if the thread does not look  pretty enough. This is my first time doing a shipping thread. 

Yeah! I am in.  Thanks a bunch!  Now to go into my fan girdling mode.

2 hours ago, auroredawn said:

I have read a lot of comments about Anna as a character, some positive, some negative. I felt a bit compelled to write my thoughts about Anna.
Anna to me is a very real and interesting character. She’s had a very difficult time from a young age. She witnessed the death/murder of her mother, was separated from her father, and was sent abroad where she was no more than a hostage. She spent her life yearning for affection. She grew up surrounded by guards who work for her stepmother, whom she believes to be the root of all her ills. She spent years trying to get back to her father, telling herself that her father loves her, but can’t come to rescue her because her stepmom won’t let him. 

I have seen people complained about her being too trusting of her uncle. From my point of view, I believe that Anna only trusts those who have shown her kindness. She trusts JeHa because he had shown her genuine kindness and interest. He tried to save her in Spain and was the only person truly worried about her at the hospital when she nearly died from the allergic reaction to the strawberry ice cream.

She trusts her uncle because he seems to genuinely care for her. We, as the audience, know that the uncle has ulterior motives, but she does not know.  Her own father doesn’t show the same kind of attention to her. Her uncle gives her what seems like the semblance of a normal life. By being near him, she is able to go out, see people, meet people… Things that she was never able to do before. I do not fault her for being trusting of him. Also, her uncle was able to show true concern by making sure she met somebody from her childhood; the therapist that she saw right after her mother’s death. This probably proved to her that the uncle cared enough about her. However, we as the audience knows this to be a smokescreen.

Regarding the pill, there is also no reason why she would be distrustful. It seems to follow the same thread. The uncle cares for her. He gives her medicine to help her manage a debilitating condition. She takes it. It works. Uncle is awesome! In this sense, she is still childlike. I believe that even though she is an adult, part of that lost little girl is still within her. She would always trust the uncle until he does something really undeserving of that trust. JeHa cannot make her distrust Samchoon. She needs to seem him for who he is for this to occur. She is grateful to him for her semblance of freedom, for wanting to realize her dream of destroying YJ, but most of all for showing her kindness.

JeHa is the opposite of her. He is experienced, cautious, jaded… He has seen more than she has and knows the way the world works. She doesn’t. She was “jailed” most of her life. Her only thought was to go to her father, at least the father that she knew when she was younger. This man who showered both her and her mother with affection.  But this man that she remembered from her childhood is no longer existent.

My two cents.

@auroredawn your two cents is worth more than that.  I love it.  When she was a child, she was not given time to grieve her mom death and I felt her when she peed during the interrogation, just imagine how scared and alone she must be especially she knew she could not talk about her dad.  Her desperation to escape to SK is only coz her picture went viral, otherwise she would have still be in Spain. She only knows YJ as her enemy - someone who kept her away from her dad and intends to kill her if she makes the wrong move. YJ who has no qualms to kill innocent people who happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.  

@feima and whoever else is suffering from JCW withdrawals

Spoiler

should watch Running Man 211 and 212.   It's worth it.  It's not just JCW. There are other celebs in these episodes which are - tada!! - set in amusement parks and especially death defying roller coasters.  The unmanly screaming were most enjoyable and the piercing screams of Ailee are not to be missed. That lady sure has a set of lungs on her.

4 hours ago, auroredawn said:

I have read a lot of comments about Anna as a character, some positive, some negative. I felt a bit compelled to write my thoughts about Anna.
Anna to me is a very real and interesting character. She’s had a very difficult time from a young age. She witnessed the death/murder of her mother, was separated from her father, and was sent abroad where she was no more than a hostage. She spent her life yearning for affection. She grew up surrounded by guards who work for her stepmother, whom she believes to be the root of all her ills. She spent years trying to get back to her father, telling herself that her father loves her, but can’t come to rescue her because her stepmom won’t let him. 

I have seen people complained about her being too trusting of her uncle. From my point of view, I believe that Anna only trusts those who have shown her kindness. She trusts JeHa because he had shown her genuine kindness and interest. He tried to save her in Spain and was the only person truly worried about her at the hospital when she nearly died from the allergic reaction to the strawberry ice cream.

She trusts her uncle because he seems to genuinely care for her. We, as the audience, know that the uncle has ulterior motives, but she does not know.  Her own father doesn’t show the same kind of attention to her. Her uncle gives her what seems like the semblance of a normal life. By being near him, she is able to go out, see people, meet people… Things that she was never able to do before. I do not fault her for being trusting of him. Also, her uncle was able to show true concern by making sure she met somebody from her childhood; the therapist that she saw right after her mother’s death. This probably proved to her that the uncle cared enough about her. However, we as the audience knows this to be a smokescreen.

Regarding the pill, there is also no reason why she would be distrustful. It seems to follow the same thread. The uncle cares for her. He gives her medicine to help her manage a debilitating condition. She takes it. It works. Uncle is awesome! In this sense, she is still childlike. I believe that even though she is an adult, part of that lost little girl is still within her. She would always trust the uncle until he does something really undeserving of that trust. JeHa cannot make her distrust Samchoon. She needs to seem him for who he is for this to occur. She is grateful to him for her semblance of freedom, for wanting to realize her dream of destroying YJ, but most of all for showing her kindness.

JeHa is the opposite of her. He is experienced, cautious, jaded… He has seen more than she has and knows the way the world works. She doesn’t. She was “jailed” most of her life. Her only thought was to go to her father, at least the father that she knew when she was younger. This man who showered both her and her mother with affection.  But this man that she remembered from her childhood is no longer existent.

My two cents.

Super agree wit you about Anna character. I like it the way you write "we the audience knew the hidden motive, but Anna doesnt". Its absolutely correct. 

Guest julie721

@feima @Bambiina Yeah, people tend to forget about the plot and easily distracted by confidently-confirming-in-disguise actions, and the line between right and wrong becoming blurred so easily. This is why I hate the direction of the plot. I know no one is black and white in this drama. But when the characters are arguably GREY, the actions are more firm, it's either right or wrong/black or white. But in this drama they try to even make action become grey too. For serious crime like child abuse, murder, or else this is so f@@k up. Even now trying to disguise locking up and drugging person, worse a child, as a way to save her? What? Try to differentiate the persons (if you still thinks ones deserved to be sympathized) with their actions then. Again try to differentiate when YJ is a victims and when she become the criminal. Maybe later in next episode the writer try to settle this, saves it for the last episodes. But, more and more people now becoming pro to YJ. And validating her wrong deeds. No, this is not merely the result of SYAexcellent act. More so because the writer and the PD fails to fill the gap/holes in the story. 

The least thing I'm worried about is shipping in this drama. That didn't really annoyed me. I enjoy romantic scenes between OTP, but I also enjoy the interaction between YJ-JH. Goes with all the casts interaction. What I don't like is the writer tends to reduced his characters quality when trying to put into spotlight one character, the ones that captivated his audiences in the first places, like when he wants to focus on Anna, he made YJ became pure evil, now to emphasize YJ, he make JH became ineffective and Anna easily deceived. Gosh, this is why people more worried about the writer than the actors in first place. But let's see how he tied up his story later. 

11 hours ago, carmens said:

Once the world will learn about Anna and who is her real  father , she will no longer be a potential source of blackmail, and hooray for Master Song, he showed YooJin what to do:  leaving Anna alone, no longer chase her, stop using her = reveal to the world who she is !

Or YJ see this as another potential way to kill Anna without dirtying her hands. She said herself killing someone is not always take his/her life, but let his/her dream vanished. She kills a lot of birds here without even using a stone. She kills SJ for slap and used her by demolishing his dream, she kills Anna by disgracing her and telling public that she's illegitimate child of JSJ, again she now become new target and weapons for other politicians to attack her own father cruel? So much. In the end this is just to make JH comes to her side, because he is her new obsession. For Step bother, he temporarily stop his scheme to take over her share in JB. And for Jeha, she keeps him busy with his revenge that he doesn't have time to supervise his GF. Cunning? yes. Smart? Very much so. At this moment, Jeha and Anna got to team up, and outwit her. That if they want to stay together and be free. Or for, JSJ finally confessed and be a father to his daughter. He wants to be father? This is your time to finally protect you daughter? But will you? In the end the victims of this mind game would be none other than Jeha and Anna. That's why I'd like to see what the writer have in store for them to show their fight back.

@MindfulL I put in spoiler OT

Spoiler

Yes it is only a guess, but if you follow how SM works and the girls for many years you will recognize and understand what projects are their own choices or more like SM creates for them. SM always favor and persuade the girls or all their artists to choose SM CC production first for drama. But, usually when the artist choose their own project that turning success instead. For YoonA CDrama and K2, or Go Ahra in Reply, or SooYoung in My spring Days. The girls basically insisted they want to play in these drama despite SM think the role wasn't suitable for their image. The Cdrama for Yoong was actually offered to her 3 times. SM rejected twice until Yoong said she wanted to do it. Another example is Seohyun doing Gone with the wind/Mama Mia musical. I forget which one. Even in music, you can see, when the girls chose their own style (Taeyeon for I and Rain, YoonA for deoksugong (SM station) the project tend to be more successful than SM taste. It's lucky that Taeyeon is already power house singer that even CF jingle become big hit. SM concept is maybe better for groups overall, but for personal not so much. Yes now they have more leisure to choose their own project. But in the end it still SM that finalize it. The girls have to show SM they wanted to do the job so much, that when SM finally give up and granted their wish. 

You can easily see which project SM choose (drama/movie), usually by giving more mediaplay and promo in vryl and, this one is the most obvious, PACKAGED DEAL. When the drama isn't produced by SM CC, but have 2 or more SM artists, that's when SM  giving their blessing. Lol

My suspicion: Did the "Park Ambushed Attack" shot before? I mean, was it shot in early stage of shooting (prerecorded). They used the same dress for SYA from teaser and JCW wears the same hairstyle from teaser. Perhaps they already prerecorded the action and  some scenes before. That may explain some inconsistency of Jeha hairstyle in ep 11.F572D3D8-2292-41D9-AB9D-34A8CF2F1260_zps

@julie721 Yes. I also think they have previously recorded the action scenes. I can't remember in what interview or where, I heard JCW say to watch out for the final action scene or something like that. And that could be the reason why he seems so confident that nothing major setback will happen in the live shooting. I maybe mistaken though. 

19 hours ago, princessbelle1022 said:

for me from the start I'm with YJ. Starting from ep 2 I know that she is not the true evil here. She became evil cause she has to protect herself. More backstories revealed in ep12 which I'm quite happy. Cause the bad guys really need to pay. 

Kudos to Song Yun-ah for portraying YJ very well. I can see it in her eyes that she is not the true villain. Yes she is bad but its because of circumstances. Well it all started with greed and everyone gets tangled with the story.

:D

Nobody starts as a true evil. Everyone becomes evil because they had to protect themselves or their loved ones. Doesn't make them any less evil or excuse their deeds. So sorry but she is the true villain in the show.

7 hours ago, auroredawn said:

My two cents.

What a perfect explanation. I hope some people read your post and truly understand Anna and where her "stupidity" and "naivety" is coming from. And to add to your post. Let's not forget the poor traumatized child was dragged to Spain without any psychological help, thinking she killed her mom. Maybe a part of her thought she deserved to be jailed for killing her mom. Can you imagine the trauma of that? How scarred she is. And to top it, she was imprisoned with no one to talk to, lest she begged for help or told them about her situation or asked them to contact her dad for her. How suffocating! Imagine, THIS girl is being mocked and compared to a vamp. Her situation and trauma was so terrible, I am surprised she didn't go stir crazy. It truly shows Anna's mental strength and stubbornness to come through that.

@YourHighness . yes agree with you. mostly people who underwent that kind of stress Anna facing without psychological help will surely took their own life too as they cannot bear the pressure of being "jaile" and living in guilt. Anna is consider strong to be able to live and not even hurting herself. Sometimes when you try to escape few times and fail everytime, ppl tend to take shortcuts. Escape from life.

Archived