[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

@yournameit:  Are you for real? Or just here for trolling? If trolling please continue, you're giving k2 soompians a good laugh. If real then, here's my answer. If Anna is not the biological child of JSJ , then why the heck, he needs to hide her from public? Why did he had to order YJ everytime to take care of Anna every time she ran away from the church? Why does Anna have to run away so pitifully in search of her non biological father? Why would YJ try to keep her hidden if she is not the biological child of her husband? Wouldn't she have bragged about the fact that her husband adopted a child (if she is she is an adopted one) ? Or say he adopted late actress Hye rin's child and taken Anna under his care? Why would all this mess happen? And how is your writernim going to explain it?

Calm down dude/dudette. JH-AN are going to end up logically and practically and romantically in the show. Since they're the OTP.  For that YJ doesn't need to be his mother..lol. Have faith in your writernim....:phew:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think from the preview it seems that YJ is desperate to make JH her people, cause she wants to bring him over to Cloud 9. If he does he will have a way different allegiance already. He wont be able to protect Anna as freely right?

37 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

Watching again the preview...  The way YJ looks at JH and Anna having fun with other guards.  That is a scary look.  I think Anna will be her target for all her anger...  If SJ slapped her because of Anna (which probably is)  the man she loves the most only care about Anna.  Then there's JH the man she has something especial (whatever feeling it is)  is care more about Anna than her.  She must really feel terrible,  and angry.

This preview has engsub

thank you for the eng sub. and i totally agree with you, i think YJ is going to lash out again. I am worried this time round its gonna be way harsher..

13 hours ago, siddo said:

@yournameit:  Are you for real? Or just here for trolling? If trolling please continue, you're giving k2 soompians a good laugh. If real then, here's my answer. If Anna is not the biological child of JSJ , then why the heck, he needs to hide her from public? Why did he had to order YJ everytime to take care of Anna every time she ran away from the church? Why does Anna have to run away so pitifully in search of her non biological father? Why would YJ try to keep her hidden if she is not the biological child of her husband? Wouldn't she have bragged about the fact that her husband adopted a child (if she is she is an adopted one) ? Or say he adopted late actress Hye rin's child and taken Anna under his care? Why would all this mess happen? And how is your writernim going to explain it?

Calm down dude/dudette. JH-AN are going to end up logically and practically and romantically in the show. Since they're the OTP.  For that YJ doesn't need to be his mother..lol. Have faith in your writernim....:phew:

Of course I'm real and have a sense of humour ... everybody have their own opinion and I can comments what I want to say, you have no right to stop me. Why you must assume that we are trolling when our answer is not you taste... from your several comments today after the preview you look so mad and stress, everything is possible if the writer nim want it  seem Anna mom remarried  and just a drama for you to relax and not to make you so stress  .. don't like it just stop watching .....and please respect other fans opinion this is public forum and please read carefully I'm not the one who said the step mom is Jeha mother that comments is from Allkpop:vicx:

I came to this forum not to ship anybody (as someone assume) and not interest to ship, I just a drama lover!!!  

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I think from the preview it seems that YJ is desperate to make JH her people, cause she wants to bring him over to Cloud 9. If he does he will have a way different allegiance already. He wont be able to protect Anna as freely right?

thank you for the eng sub. and i totally agree with you, i think YJ is going to lash out again. I am worried this time round its gonna be way harsher..

I think all the villains here want JH on there side,  I remember PKS did an background check on JH...  So he knows who JH is at least his connection with black something group (forgot what they call it). And now he wants JH too.  The uncle also try to lure JH to be on his side..and YJ of course.  

But JH only wants to be on Anna's side hahah

On 26/10/2016 at 4:01 PM, YourHighness . said:

How are you sure that they started it? It seems like YJ is the one who began revolting and started going offensive because she felt her company was being stolen by her Dad's mistress and the family. From what the mistress/wife said, her dad was aware of and was afraid of his daughter turning into a monster, that's why he left the company to his son.  I personally don't think it all started as a defense. And let's leave her family out for a bit.. what about the other people she was terrorizing? She uses the same "fear" weapon on everyone, she doesn't change her tactics according to the person's strength and weaknesses. She did the same with JH too. That makes her easy to anticipate and that's not a good move in the politics. You have to keep your enemies on their toes. Being repetitive in politics makes a person weak, desperate and an easy target, as we can see.

Oh I don't blame her for it and I get why she is like that. I am just saying that she is not as wily as she thinks she is. She is over confident and repetitive that's not good in politics.

{{ i was supposed to post this message few days ago but i cannot finish coz im always on the move or busy lol..}}

----

And may i ask u, what could be good in politics? What assembly Park is doing? Or AN's dad is doing? 

I cannot take away JY's family in this issue coz i still believe that what/how she is now was all due to her family. 

May i ask u again, are  u one of the people who despise AN's dad for being a jerk? Then what kind of a parent u think is YJ's dad? He betrayed/forsake her own daughter just because he found out how greedy she was (that is what the stepmom claim btw)... I believe any parent would/should save their own child, even if it is in hell.  So does it not occur to u how badly YJ was hurt by her own father & the people around her?

Just because she send AN in nunnery..she already meant harm to her? does it mean the nuns made her suffer? While from the very beginning we know that YJ did not command JSS to kill AN..it was only when she became a very big threat at a later episode that she finally order to kill AN..(mind u, i personally do not like that decision as well). In fact, YJ would rather use anyone for greater purpose rather than kill them.. it is bad? Of course, it is still bad..but tell me, who is good then? almost all the main characters are using one another for their own selfish interest.

anyways, i am not convincing u or anyone that i am right & u are wrong.. what i am saying is my personal take on this drama.. However, i will be consistent til the end, my fave character is YJ.. with or without JH/AN on her side ;)

2 hours ago, eva23 said:

thank you for the preview.. no wonder our thread is on fire now..

@julie721 iisshh still yaahhh.. you're not the only one who is innocent here.. hahahahhaa..

@soniawong dear, you shower me with that big size screen cap.. OWW.. My heart.. our OTP being swwet again.. help me.. my sugar level is going up now.. its too sweet.. can't wait to see them so lovely..

now.. iam being pitty to YooJin.. I think she deserve that.. but I feel her loneliness .

I remember from TAXI interview when JCW said that they need to get close so fast when they were in spain, I think the ending will hace scene  that they live there happily ever after.. in that scene at their room alone they would had a bed scene and kiss with passionately..

then I realized from CPR BTS. why JCW didn't get shy at all or being awkward to touch his lips on her lips.. its just that they already did that before..

JUST LIKE MY WISH.. please come true.. :blush:

and I demand my OTP will have a kiss scene again tommorow.. I am not greedy but puhleaseeee

I won't mind if it will just a peck..it will be so sweet..  my sugar level get even higher then.. and I will sleep in sweet dream  :wub:

:wub:

i think i agree with you that they had shot some lovey dovey scene in Spain. this include kissing scene too. Coz during the EOS lipbalm event in Shanghai last month, JCW already stated (by accident) that he already kissed Yoona n he even remembered Yoona's fav lipbalm!. idk how many takes they did it. hahaha. 

9 hours ago, yournameit said:

Writer nim will change the script for Jehanna to be logically together, Anna is not JSJ biological daughter LOL:P

@Bambiina step mom crying because she finally found her lost son or she cannot romantically with Jeha anymore....

Wahahhaha ,,,, now the stepmom is spying on her stepdaughter BF .. wahahha isk isk isk.. 

Seriously I hope PD will stop making YJ look more pathetic then she already is. She is suppose to be the strong lady.. don't make her a stalker that follow her stepdaughter BF around .. hoping what? He change his mind about her? The way she look at JH (preview) is like a jealous woman spying on her lover. 

I am sure JH is not going to betray YJ ..  but if he does betray her ... SERVE YOU RIGHT YJ muahahha ... (but I think very unlikely) .. I still could not forgive her for treating Anna cruelly. 

And when SJ slap her .. I have no feeling at all..  (I still holding a grudge for all her bad deed ..esp the way she treated Anna). A slap is just too mild for what she done to a child. Unless there's some absurd reason it was for Anna safety (better be good reason writer nim). 

If SJ slap some other woman - Ohhhhhhh I will be mad ... but this is YJ .. kekekkeke .. a stepmother that torture an innocent child (direct/indirectly) .. Why do I keep on emphasizing this? Because it's something should not be brush off or ignored.

I look at YJ situation similar to those children that bully others at school

If you have a sister .. she went to the school and here come this one big burly girl bullying your little sister ... again and again .. but this bully is a victim of a broken marriage come from a broken family.. will you understand her problem .. will you say to your little sister.. it's okay,let her bully you? .. I know some will say - I will talk to her nicely and teach her it's not right to bully people .... what if she never listen and continue to torture your little sister ...

If we take it seriously about other matters (age issue, gender issue, stereotyping people ... but why not on child abuse? .. 

5 hours ago, feima said:

@Bambiina you cracked me up with this remark ~ Reduce number of bodyguard assigned to a case – They don’t need the whole battalion, make it look real (they look like a bunch of penguin walking around) … now when I see any scenes of the bodyguards I will be seeing penguins instead. ROFL *gasping for air*

Wakakakakak ... I just wish PD/Writer will tone down the over the top scenario ... so that it won't a a laughingstock (coment at DB section is so cruel :D .. but there are funny)

8 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Still no previewwww???? strange

Lol @Bambiina that meme :grin: and BTW fighting to your friend

The are going to celebrate their `1st anniversary soon.. I wish them all the happiness despite the whole world is against them.

4 hours ago, julie721 said:

@mooster your prayer's answered immediately? You asked for rooftop date and in minutes TVN granted your wish. I should beg you to make wish for earlier preview before.. Me and nona88, well our prayers were granted longer than yours.. Hahahaha 

I'll work on it. Some more rain dancing or going to church for once ... maybe stop by the temple too  ... now if only I can get a bed scene or a sneak in a few more kisses than I'll be even happier. Though my gut is telling me, that romantic scene they shot in Spain, as discussed on Taxi, might be a bed scene, or a morning after scene  ... (*wishful thinking*) :wub:

1 hour ago, siddo said:

@siddo  Trust me Anna isn't adopted if she was YJ and Sj would have played that card to the fullest, They would have been so many scene of him doing charity work at orphanages and god no whatever else how some of the orphan kids grew up and came to become work at JSS as she claim to provide shelter to them before and after they finished school..

As you said If Anna isn't Jsj child there would be hell to pay because non of this would makes sense. This is where Yj and Jsj is really F--k because Yj half brother will provide some kind of proof of her being Jsj child and she will be ask question of why was she hiding the girl..

48 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

@kaoriharang Yj wanted to keep Jh with her so the only way she thought she could win him over to her side was to have him enter cloud 9 but Jh being around cloud 9 and Yj is to protect Anna.. Jh would never put himself in a position to were he can't protect the both of them because he already knows if anyone gets a whif of him having feelings for Anna it would be used against him.. from the preview Yj is finding this out now Yj has to think of a plan to try and separate the two if she can't separte the two she will kill.. Yj is the type if I can't have you no one can..

49 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

I think all the villains here want JH on there side,  I remember PKS did an background check on JH...  So he knows who JH is at least his connection with black something group (forgot what they call it). And now he wants JH too.  The uncle also try to lure JH to be on his side..and YJ of course.  

But JH only wants to be on Anna's side hahah

@notohaterfans  You called it right Jh knows enough about Park to have him loose the election and the same goes for Sjs and he also could destroy YJ world he amd Anna both Yj stil has no clue as to Jh and Anna encounter in Spain..

When Yj headman of JSS told her to get JH to kill Park the plan was for him to go into a trap and be killed it's a inside deal that CP had set up but the plan backfired, But I do see him getting caught in a trap and I think Anna will overhear Yj or her lesi sidekick having something to do with it..  

29 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

{{ i was supposed to post this message few days ago but i cannot finish coz im always on the move or busy lol..}}

----

And may i ask u, what could be good in politics? What assembly Park is doing? Or AN's dad is doing? 

I cannot take away JY's family in this issue coz i still believe that what/how she is now was all due to her family. 

May i ask u again, are  u one of the people who despise AN's dad for being a jerk? Then what kind of a parent u think is YJ's dad? He betrayed/forsake her own daughter just because he found out how greedy she was (that is what the stepmom claim btw)... I believe any parent would/should save their own child, even if it is in hell.  So does it not occur to u how badly YJ was hurt by her own father & the people around her?

Just because she send AN in nunnery..she already meant harm to her? does it mean the nuns made her suffer? While from the very beginning we know that YJ did not command JSS to kill AN..it was only when she became a very big threat at a later episode that she finally order to kill AN..(mind u, i personally do not like that decision as well). In fact, YJ would rather use anyone for greater purpose rather than kill them.. it is bad? Of course, it is still bad..but tell me, who is good then? almost all the main characters are using one another for their own selfish interest.

anyways, i am not convincing u or anyone that i am right & u are wrong.. what i am saying is my personal take on this drama.. However, i will be consistent til the end, my fave character is YJ.. with or without JH/AN on her side ;)

Actually we have discussed this during the earlier episode anyway repeating same topic is inevitable since we have newbie ..

I just want to understand - the bold part .. You don't like but you understand and you are okay with it (if she kill Anna- if Anna becomes a threat to her goal)

and because YJ is a victim so you understand her reason to 

1. Shipped Anna to spain 

2. Keep Anna away from everyone and locked her up in the house? 

3. Constantly mental torture a child by accusing the child of killing her own mother?

BTW - All mean people in this drama deserved to die - except JH and Anna .. Ajumma cook, K1, J4 .. Doctor and Mr Song .. 

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

i think i agree with you that they had shot some lovey dovey scene in Spain. this include kissing scene too. Coz during the EOS lipbalm event in Shanghai last month, JCW already stated (by accident) that he already kissed Yoona n he even remembered Yoona's fav lipbalm!. idk how many takes they did it. hahaha. 

3 hours ago, mooster said:

I'll work on it. Some more rain dancing or going to church for once ... maybe stop by the temple too  ... now if only I can get a bed scene or a sneak in a few more kisses than I'll be even happier. Though my gut is telling me, that romantic scene they shot in Spain, as discussed on Taxi, might be a bed scene, or a morning after scene  ... (*wishful thinking*) :wub:

@liltash85 @mooster  Spain fans who follow Yoona & JCW closely did mentioned that beside outdoor scene when Anna non stop runs and met Jeha on subway train, their did mentioned Jehanna filming inside the hotel and restaurant but not sure how true its.....hopefully for ending romantic lovey dovey scene we are all waiting for......you know what I mean right? L.O..L:P

4 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

Watching again the preview...  The way YJ looks at JH and Anna having fun with other guards.  That is a scary look.  I think Anna will be her target for all her anger...  If SJ slapped her because of Anna (which probably is)  the man she loves the most only care about Anna.  Then there's JH the man she has something especial (whatever feeling it is)  is care more about Anna than her.  She must really feel terrible,  and angry.

This preview has engsub

No, I'm 100% sure he doesn't slap her because of Anna... he could have done that a million times by now. And even then, that is NO REASON to physically assault your wife, especially if your a scumbag who not only enables her but benefits from her ruthlessness. Disgusting hypocrite to the highest level!

I'm pretty sure, based on SJ's character and the way the preview was edited, he slaps her because of the failed assassination attempt on Assemblyman Park. He was practically corner by the press and had to BS his way out like he always does. Does he not realize that without his wife, he would be nothing politically-speaking, he wouldn't even be a tiny speck on Assemblyman Park's radar. If he hates YJ so much, then why doesn't he just stop using her? Just like YJ said in the preview, if you don't want to be president, just leave.

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

Actually we have discussed this during the earlier episode anyway repeating same topic is inevitable since we have newbie ..

I just want to understand - the bold part .. You don't like but you understand and you are okay with it (if she kill Anna- if Anna becomes a threat to her goal)

and because YJ is a victim so you understand her reason to 

1. Shipped Anna to spain 

2. Keep Anna away from everyone and locked her up in the house? 

3. Constantly mental torture a child by accusing the child of killing her own mother?

BTW - All mean people in this drama deserved to die - except JH and Anna .. Ajumma cook, K1, J4 .. Doctor and Mr Song .. 

If Ajumma, K1, J4, Docto, and Mr. Song deserve to die, then Jeha most definitely deserves to die. He too, for a time, served as Anna's jailer. And unlike the other people, he is close line, so he had a vested interest (aside from just doing his job) in keeping Anna locked up. It wasn't only until there was a threat of YJ trying to kill Anna that he thought about exposing Anna to the public. If YJ hadn't threatened that, he would be just fine leaving Anna at that house (which they are back at again, lol was the location for the Uncle's house too expensive for the budget?), monitoring her as she ate her ramen.

I'm flying by to drop a quick (not so quick?) comment.

Ya'll the dreaded dialogue has appeared!! Why, chakka-nim? Why??

"Later on, will you go to Spain with me?"

"Yes, let's go."

This is not good peeps. From previous experience in kdramaland, this heralds the near death scenario.  As in JH and Anna nearly not making it.  I'm dreading watching the next few episodes now.  I don't want to watch my Lovebird couple die!! Or be injured terribly!!

Or wait a minute - is the chakka-nim setting up the fake death scenario?? I can see that - K2 dying with the background haunting female music and then miraculously alive in Spain to coo and cuddle his Lovebird Anna in bed.

Argh. Back to the grind (slinks off to make lunch for the natives)

chinggu deul maybe in the last part of preview where they are hugging each other (JH and AN) maybe JH opened up about his past, about raniya about his revenge?? (i dont know how to explain this my english sucks hahahah) they both sad in that scene.. it just that it reminds me of AN when she was telling JH about her mom..

@yournameit. Good to know you're real and have a sense of humour. That's good for you. Of course you can say what you want. Where the heck did I stop you? I didn't assume, I was asking genuinely that are you here for trolling? If you aren't you could have simply said 'No'..

Now, aren't you assuming that I'm mad and stressed? lol. While in reality I'm happy and watching Taken 2 on Star movies. Why did you assume I'm mad? Hehe. And what several comments I made? I just made one to you ,one on trailer and two to my Jejin shipper smiley.. What did I said there to make you assume I'm mad? Yes, The writernim decides everything that's why I said, have faith in him. Did I said something wrong?? I like the drama and I'll continue to watch. And this is what you shouldn't have said. That I don't respect other's opinions. Because you’re wrong. I'm always someone who has constantly said the same thing again and again that I respect every opinion here (even though i disagree with some) and would like wish the same too. But guess this isn't happening.. Instead of answering to my genuine questions, you're taking potshots at me? :/

Now the reason why I felt you were trolling is because of what you said. That the writer will explain Anna is not the biological child of JSJ. Do you think what you said made sense? Isn't the whole drama based on this very harsh truth that Anna is the secret biological child of the presidential candidate JSJ? Then how is the writernim going to explain all this mess if she isn't?? But you didn't answer me, instead you are been rude to me.

And I know you're not the one who made this comment that YJ is JH’s mother. I can see they’re from Allkpop site, you know. Did I mentioned you in my comment? I clearly said ‘idk what to say to them who comes up with such ridiculous assumption’  Did I quoted you? Nope, then what's the fuss? 

@valsava: Lol, It isn't me saying Anna is not the biological child of JSJ, its your fellow Jehnna shipper @yournameit saying that the writer will prove Anna is not the biological child of JSJ. Check her/his post. I just asked a few questions to what he/she said that if Anna is not… I hope you get me…And yes I know, she isn't adopted otherwise YJ & JSJ would have bragged about that to the T. Isn't it what I said in my post?

32 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

If Ajumma, K1, J4, Docto, and Mr. Song deserve to die, then Jeha most definitely deserves to die. He too, for a time, served as Anna's jailer. And unlike the other people, he is close line, so he had a vested interest (aside from just doing his job) in keeping Anna locked up. It wasn't only until there was a threat of YJ trying to kill Anna that he thought about exposing Anna to the public. If YJ hadn't threatened that, he would be just fine leaving Anna at that house (which they are back at again, lol was the location for the Uncle's house too expensive for the budget?), monitoring her as she ate her ramen.

Ahh .. When he falls in love with Anna .. it kinda overruled everything .... HE IS WILLING TO DIE FOR HER ... so yeah .. He redeem himself .. 

Because of JH .. Anna gets to enjoy daylight ... and he saved her - many many many time from being killed .. 

BTW - I said Except for J4, K1, Ajumma Cook, mr Song and Doctor .. 

and All mean people deserved to die ... very subjective you see ... Who is mean who not mean? 

Anyway I was not serious...  I was joking 

@stargazer187 I like your perspective of Anna! It's definitely a different view that I haven't really considered but now that you have pointed it out I definitely agree that her actions are more due to Jeha's actions. He promised he would protect her, indicating she could rely on him which she does.

Just saw the new preview. I would just like to say the previews are always so nicely done that it's sometimes more interesting than the episodes. First off, I already know I'm going to love the sitting in lap rooftop blanket scene. It's not over the top romantic but it has a touching everyday romance feel that just brings a smile to my face. Secondly, it feels like they're finally getting back to the intro preview? Where Anna is shown in a completely white room and tells him not to die. Maybe he got the money to move her to Spain so Yoojin has less of a chance to hurt Anna or bring her to the designer dude. Or maybe he's using the money as proof to show he's corrupt...hmm either way, seems like Jeha might have his own revenge plan. The anguished expression Jeha was making makes me think he might just leave her there? T.T You know when you have romance to early there's plenty of angst coming.

Archived