[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

29913911614_cd1a88cc01_z_d.jpg

I have been just relaxing and enjoying this great action drama with an intriguing Machiavellian plot, yet it continues to have scenes that stand out and I would like to comment on.  

As I was watching Episode 9 and it come to this point, I was thinking what a great Anna YJ K2 love triangle scene  ---Anna faces down YJ right in JSS HQ and it would seem her womanly intuition has picked up on YJ feelings for K2 -- she seems to be, and very much enjoying, challenging YJ over who K2 supports between the two of them.  

Anna could have just left with her "Uncle" knowing K2 would of course also go with her, as her bodyguard--- but she chose to escalate the face off with YJ by putting K2 very much in the middle.
--- Anna maybe be somewhat weak/unsure in other encounters/situations, but with YJ she is much braver and less fearful- her hate for YJ gives her strength/fortitude.
--- I am kinda getting a rebellious child parent vibe -- YJ shaking her head no about her leaving with her "uncle" made up Anna's mind that she will go with him.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok not really theK2 related but kind of is? Well, i did something really silly today but i am happy that i did cause it made me realise something about my mom and we had a hilarious and fun conversation about the drama.

I have been watching theK2 with my mom since episode 1 and she is your typical ahjumma drama watcher who watches Kdrama for entertainment. She chooses only to watch dramas that is entertaining and family fun so when we watch together we don't talk much about plot holes as it would ruin her fun of watching. Her rule for watching is simply as long as there is something making her look forward to the next episode she will be happy.  So i have been kind of surprised that she hung on for so long as theK2 is kind of dark and not exactly family fun.

So what stupid thing did i do ? Well, after watching episode 10 together (though i have already seen it, i always watch the chinese subs with my mom) i started ranting about how people in the various forums were ranting about this character, that character, this ship and that ship. I wasn't expecting my mom to react to my rants but holy god did i not be prepared for the next hour. She absolutely grilled me with questions!! What did i think about this scene and that scene and if i thought what they did was right or wrong. I didn't think she could remember so much about the plot but boy she did. She was asking mostly of I felt it was right or wrong about things? After an hour of "GRILLING" she gave a sigh of relief with the statement "还好你的三观没有被毁“. (Thank god your personal, moral and world values have not been destroyed lol). My mom was worried that i may have become immune to what is right or wrong as the media tends to romanticise evil characters and scenes. She was alarmed when i mentioned that there were many who felt that Yujin character deserved to pity and forgiven because of her misfortune with her father /husband and also the "chemistry" with Jeha. My mon's view is simple, it is unfortunate that she met with such unfortunate people. However, she went on to put her own misfortune on others without hesitation and with no sense of repentence. Her willingness to sacrifice secretary kim without hesitation but call jeha back because of her affection was like not romantic but a total nut case to my mom. If anyone like that was near her son, she would kill the woman before she even gets to speak to him.. (Oh my poor bro and mom is getting violent i'm worried). 

Anyway, can't detailed the whole conversation but this what housewife mom's view of the drama.

1. No one in this drama can possibly exist in real life.

2. CYJ is evil. Pity is one thing but don't let that kind of woman near my son (lol).

3. Noona donsang love not her cup of tea and she is puzzled why some even think there is one that in the drama. She thinks Jeha is annoyed everytime YJ apeared. 

5. There is no proper story in this drama. Just pretty people and entertaining scenes.

6. Jehanna love scenes are silly and Anna is really only 14 in mental age. She doesn't approve under age love story (lol)

7. She doesn't like the grey charactersation of the roles in the drama, doing bad things being made to look pretty and not important, so moral values are not great.

8. Why you all obsessed with ships and kisses? Why people want the hero to kiss the evil woman?

9. What is Jeha doing after 10 episodes?? 

I'm glad i will be watching thek2 till the end with my mom. It will be fun to discuss with her again when it ends.

after 10th episode, i can still say that YJ is the most interesting character for me & the major reason why i am still hook to the story of this drama.

if others seem to cant sympathize with Yj, likewise, i am having difficulty to symphatize on Anna's situation too...I guess we're really on different side of the boat and that is good since we create balance.

hopefully more action & revelation on next episode...

Writernim...i have no comment on the romance part..i leave it to Jh-An,, just make Madame satisfied & happy in the ending..

7 minutes ago, blindfury said:

Ok not really theK2 related but kind of is? Well, i did something really silly today but i am happy that i did cause it made me realise something about my mom and we had a hilarious and fun conversation about the drama.

I have been watching theK2 with my mom since episode 1 and she is your typical ahjumma drama watcher who watches Kdrama for entertainment. She chooses only to watch dramas that is entertaining and family fun so when we watch together we don't talk much about plot holes as it would ruin her fun of watching. Her rule for watching is simply as long as there is something making her look forward to the next episode she will be happy.  So i have been kind of surprised that she hung on for so long as theK2 is kind of dark and not exactly family fun.

So what stupid thing did i do ? Well, after watching episode 10 together (though i have already seen it, i always watch the chinese subs with my mom) i started ranting about how people in the various forums were ranting about this character, that character, this ship and that ship. I wasn't expecting my mom to react to my rants but holy god did i not be prepared for the next hour. She absolutely grilled me with questions!! What did i think about this scene and that scene and if i thought what they did was right or wrong. I didn't think she could remember so much about the plot but boy she did. She was asking mostly of I felt it was right or wrong about things? After an hour of "GRILLING" she gave a sigh of relief with the statement "还好你的三观没有被毁“. (Thank god your personal, moral and world values have not been destroyed lol). My mom was worried that i may have become immune to what is right or wrong as the media tends to romanticise evil characters and scenes. She was alarmed when i mentioned that there were many who felt that Yujin character deserved to pity and forgiven because of her misfortune with her father /husband and also the "chemistry" with Jeha. My mon's view is simple, it is unfortunate that she met with such unfortunate people. However, she went on to put her own misfortune on others without hesitation and with no sense of repentence. Her willingness to sacrifice secretary kim without hesitation but call jeha back because of her affection was like not romantic but a total nut case to my mom. If anyone like that was near her son, she would kill the woman before she even gets to speak to him.. (Oh my poor bro and mom is getting violent i'm worried). 

Anyway, can't detailed the whole conversation but this what housewife mom's view of the drama.

1. No one in this drama can possibly exist in real life.

2. CYJ is evil. Pity is one thing but don't let that kind of woman near my son (lol).

3. Noona donsang love not her cup of tea and she is puzzled why some even think there is one that in the drama. She thinks Jeha is annoyed everytime YJ apeared. 

5. There is no proper story in this drama. Just pretty people and entertaining scenes.

6. Jehanna love scenes are silly and Anna is really only 14 in mental age. She doesn't approve under age love story (lol)

7. She doesn't like the grey charactersation of the roles in the drama, doing bad things being made to look pretty and not important, so moral values are not great.

8. Why you all obsessed with ships and kisses? Why people want the hero to kiss the evil woman?

9. What is Jeha doing after 10 episodes?? 

I'm glad i will be watching thek2 till the end with my mom. It will be fun to discuss with her again when it ends.

@blindfury  I enjoyed reading your post, And I can't blame mom I would kill her to before she speaks to my son also because YJ is a nutjob and a haif in it's self.. So I'm in with mom and glad to hear her feedback on K2 keep them coming.. Mom don't over analyze things as I do I like she just keep it simple Kudos Mom.. I do think Anna character will go to the darkside once JH comes up missing.  

1 hour ago, valsava said:

@blindfury  I enjoyed reading your post, And I can't blame mom I would kill her to before she speaks to my son also because YJ is a nutjob and a haif in it's self.. So I'm in with mom and glad to hear her feedback on K2 keep them coming.. Mom don't over analyze things as I do I like she just keep it simple Kudos Mom.. I do think Anna character will go to the darkside once JH comes up missing.  

same with you @valsava and @blindfury 100% agreed with your mom about Yoojin.. I am an ahjumma too.. so my thought and your mom exactly the same.. don't you dare treat my daughters like that (the way yoojin did to Anna) and I won't let my son get close to a woman like that.

including me guys.. with no hesitation I will kill her first before she can approach my kids.. (like I always said that before in this forum)

YooJin stay being evil its her choice.. if she want to be a nice woman she can rejected all that circumstance.. don't blame others.. you already grown up you know what is right and wrong.. blaming for the background she has, that she has evil father.. its not considered to me.. she knows her father a bad person why is she a become like that too..

she has conscience too.. why is she not using it around Anna..but she used her conscience around Jeha???? eeerrggghhh... :fearful:

I just can't stand it.. I feel creepy if she is in love with Jeha,, even their scene indeed good (Song Yoon Ah act no question at all) but I just thought jeha being bullied by her there..so if I watch their scene its creeps me.. I wish Jeha not being close with her.. 

indeed Song Yoon Ah delivered choi yoojin so perfectly cuz its makes me eery by seeing her face even she was cried.. 

choi yoojin is beyond my dimension of life..just like your mother said @blindfury that character doesn't exist in this world.. I don't know cuz I've never met someone like that and  I wish I never see a person like that..

Guest julie721

Anyeoooong.. Omooooo.. I was busy the white day and I look like I miss a lot.. I'm gonna respond to the one with less serious answer first.. Because your posting are all interesting..

@eva23 there's no "0" used in Code name... Hahahaha.. 0 is ZERO, none, null, nada... My code name is agent A1 (Angel #1).. If you don't like P1 create your own code name.. Hahahaha EV4--from Eva? (Ala2 tulisan alay gitu) "This is A1 calling EV4.. Ova.."

21 hours ago, chi_mo_chi said:

I even asked myself, what if anna character played by other artist... Maybe there will be no hatred and critism... 

welcome to the female idol sentiment world dear.. Sometimes I forgot that not all of you are familiar with how YoonA's treated as an Idol (this basically goes to all female idols) being idol the competition is very high. Bashing and shading (fan wars constantly occur), the more famous the more haters you get. To cut thing short, since people think YoonA improves her acting in K2, they can't really criticize her acting like they did to Suzy or IU, so they targeting the character she play. I know all the controversy leads some neutral Kdrama fans feel a bit uncomfortable. But on behalf of her fans I really thankful that you appreciate her hard work. purple-hikastp.gif

18 hours ago, SunnySun26 said:

I also don't understand why some people want Anna to be a puppet in Jeha's hands, YJ's hands or Uncle's hands, she can think by herself and she doesn't have to ask anybody about anything that happens in her life (because I saw some comments that Anna should ask Jeha's permission to go on tv and that's not normal).

MTE.. When I read those type of comments all I can think of oh wow, double standard.. In some way they complain Anna's too weak, but the time she tried to stand on her own feet, Anna's shoul ask/consult JH first.. yoyo__.gif

11 hours ago, roneddski said:

julie721 That could be the case too.. I'm not saying the day when YJ chooses JH over Chief Kim will 100% come, just a good possibility of that happening too. Even YJ had admitted JH is a variable element in which she has no control over. We have seen JH slowly, but surely gaining a solid space in YJ's heart(maybe not in the romantic sense, but of importance to her). I don't know whether saving her from that burning wretched car or shielding her with the umbrella play a major role.. but even now the way YJ let a new agent like JH into the deep secrets of Cloud Nine, the incidents with Anna, as well as seemingly willing to take a failed hit on Park Kwan Soo's life in exchange for JH's safety.. I fear Chief Kim will go hysterical if she realizes just how much her exclusive private space she possesses in her goddess's heart(YJ) has been invaded by JH. Not sure whether she will choose to remain loyal or turn on YJ if she felt the betrayal is deep.

Ah yes, that can also happens.. Never cross my mind that she might become like that until you mentioned this..OnionHead65.gif That woman is scary, right. She's obsessed toward YJ. Uh, creepy..

@gilaswan oh wow.. Nice and very on point post!!! And very literate!!! May I borrow your brain? Hahahahaha 

@riiko1988 @alekaonu JIGEUMEUN SO NYUH SHI DAE! APPEURODO SO NYUH SHI DAE! YEONGWONHI SO NYUH SHI DAE! ~insert me try to dance INTW~ :P

@blindfury your mom's wise. Yes, that's why many K2 fans who are mother share mostly same sentiments with your mother.. If she doesn't like JehAnna I like it because I want to see some "skin ship" while watching drama. Drama without romance is like food without spices.. Hahahaha.. Tell your mother Anna will surely catch up her mental age to suit her actual age. Then I have my "romance" har har..

to be continued.. I just arrive home. Fiuuuuhbthe traffic..

Okay, I've read a lot of posts here that say people sympathize with YooJin's character because or only because of Song Yoona's acting.

And as someone who is a great fan of YooJin's character, I will have to say I strongly disagree.

True, Song Yoona's acting is great and a big part of why the character is compelling, though their are some writing and especially directorial choices that also help her character. But her acting isn't the reason why I like YooJin as a character and sympathize with her.

Firstly, those talking as if those who like YJ and ship with her Jeha are some how morally inferior to those who don't. Just NOPE. I am a smart person who was taught by my parents and social connections what was right and wrong. No amount of watching morally grey characters in TV and film is going to make me into a psychopath. I know the difference between real life and fiction.

Just because I gravitate toward a character you don't like and ship a ship you don't ship, doesn't give you the right to assume my moral code or my overall morality. I know @blindfury you brought in your mother's opinion, but you obviously agree with her. 

And I don't just pity YooJin, I sympathize with her and root for her too. She is not only a well-acted character, she is a well-written character, a character that can't fit neatly into a trope or specific female archetype. Yes, she has made very evil choices, but that doesn't mean I can't root for her redemption or just root for her political ambitions in general.  

Also, if she were to be redeemed it wouldn't be through "the power of love." It would be through her own active choices and actions. Jeha might let her be reminded of her own humanity, but in the end, YooJin, like she usually is, will be in charge of her own redemption. If anyone is going to be "redeemed" / "cleansed" of all his past sins (which have been conveniently swept to the side) through the "power of love" it is lonely soul Jeha.

And about media romanticizing evil, what do you want TV shows to be? Lectures on morality? Church sermons? And just because media presents morally grey (which let us be honest with ourselves, is what most if not all people are) as an option not just black and white (seeing the world as shades of grey actually is more realistic and beneficial since it prevents people from othering or dehumanizing those who are different from them, prevents an "us vs them" mentality), doesn't mean every one and their mother is going to drop all their morals and become corrupt politicians who kill innocents. In a similar vein, just because mainstream media (especially Korean and Japanese) reinforces the same, strict, limited gender roles again and again and again, doesn't mean all the girls in Korea resemble, even in the slightest, the typical k-drama female lead.

@julie721 I'm not actually studying psychology. I'm studying Communications... I'm very interested in how representations in media shape our understanding of the world. Especially when it comes to gender roles and representation of minorities such as racial minorities, LGBTQ and those with mental disabilities. 

@julie721 kyaaa... A1??? why d'you become angel.. and what am I? hahahahhaaa. so I will be become A2 instead.. I just following your step become angel and its my middle id name ev"A2"3.. hahahhahaa..

I always love your post.. same here.. I want moooaarreee skinship from my OTP.. bed scene puhhlleaaseee hahahah..

I found interest comment on IG about what happen after the blanket kiss.. how were they got to anna's room together? still in the blanket? I want to know their faces and reaction after the kiss sooooooooooo badly..

what was Jeha's doing all those times in anna's room.. cuz anna already changed her dress.. Imagining that guys.. :flushed: 

I can't continue.. it's all over my head now 

13 minutes ago, eva23 said:

@julie721 kyaaa... A1??? why d'you become angel.. and what am I? hahahahhaaa. so I will be become A2 instead.. I just following your step become angel and its my middle id name ev"A2"3.. hahahhahaa..

I always love your post.. same here.. I want moooaarreee skinship from my OTP.. bed scene puhhlleaaseee hahahah..

I found interest comment on IG about what happen after the blanket kiss.. how were they got to anna's room together? still in the blanket? I want to know their face after the kiss sooooooooooo badly..

what was Jeha's doing all those time in anna's room.. cuz anna already changed her dress.. Imagining that guys.. :flushed: 

I can't continue.. it's all over my head now 

omooo omooo! byuntaee! hahahah why are you saying that girl! my mind is going wild! hahahah :glasses:

@riiko1988 it's agent A1 and A2 speaking.. ova!!!.. hahahahhaha..

byuontae mode is on.. from the lead agent A1.. A2 call A1, ova!!! 

so lets talk about their kiss and their hug..

the hug is sooo tight.. there is no space between them right??? wonder jeha can feel what!!!!!!!!. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :glasses:

Hi everyone! I was silent reader here.
I think much about YJ words about Anna. Anna is a daughter of a wolf. It means she can hunt, right? She is not so innocent and pure. Then this drama is so similar to Yong Pal, where main heroine was seeking revenge and YP trying his best to save everyone around him (including her). I didn’t like it at all.
In that drama heroine (don’t remember her name) was strong and vindictive but Anna is like vindictive CHILD, who doesn’t understand the whole situation but acts bravely. I can’t say that I don’t like her, but I feel pity to JH. He suffers and will suffer because of her actions. I just hope Anna will know more about JH and think twice before doing something. 
P.S. Can someone tell me why Anna trusts "her uncle"? He didn't do anything to prove his kindness.

34 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Okay, I've read a lot of posts here that say people sympathize with YooJin's character because or only because of Song Yoona's acting.

And as someone who is a great fan of YooJin's character, I will have to say I strongly disagree.

True, Song Yoona's acting is great and a big part of why the character is compelling, though their are some writing and especially directorial choices that also help her character. But her acting isn't the reason why I like YooJin as a character and sympathize with her.

Firstly, those talking as if those who like YJ and ship with her Jeha are some how morally inferior to those who don't. Just NOPE. I am a smart person who was taught by my parents and social connections what was right and wrong. No amount of watching morally grey characters in TV and film is going to make me into a psychopath. I know the difference between real life and fiction.

Just because I gravitate toward a character you don't like and ship a ship you don't ship, doesn't give you the right to assume my moral code or my overall morality. I know @blindfury you brought in your mother's opinion, but you obviously agree with her. 

And I don't just pity YooJin, I sympathize with her and root for her too. She is not only a well-acted character, she is a well-written character, a character that can't fit neatly into a trope or specific female archetype. Yes, she has made very evil choices, but that doesn't mean I can't root for her redemption or just root for her political ambitions in general.  

Also, if she were to be redeemed it wouldn't be through "the power of love." It would be through her own active choices and actions. Jeha might let her be reminded of her own humanity, but in the end, YooJin, like she usually is, will be in charge of her own redemption. If anyone is going to be "redeemed" / "cleansed" of all his past sins (which have been conveniently swept to the side) through the "power of love" it is lonely soul Jeha.

And about media romanticizing evil, what do you want TV shows to be? Lectures on morality? Church sermons? And just because media presents morally grey (which let us be honest with ourselves, is what most if not all people are) as an option not just black and white (seeing the world as shades of grey actually is more realistic and beneficial since it prevents people from othering or dehumanizing those who are different from them, prevents an "us vs them" mentality), doesn't mean every one and their mother is going to drop all their morals and become corrupt politicians who kill innocents. In a similar vein, just because mainstream media (especially Korean and Japanese) reinforces the same, strict, limited gender roles again and again and again, doesn't mean all the girls in Korea resemble, even in the slightest, the typical k-drama female lead.

@julie721 I'm not actually studying psychology. I'm studying Communications... I'm very interested in how representations in media shape our understanding of the world. Especially when it comes to gender roles and representation of minorities such as racial minorities, LGBTQ and those with mental disabilities. 

I agree with you completely. Liking and sympathizing with a character like YJ doesn't mean I don't have moral values or I can't distinguish between black and white. But a good character doesn't always mean that it's likeable and interesting. Yes I love YJ's character and it's because she is very complex and makes me want to analyze and think about  why she is the way she is. And everyone deserves a chance to redemption. I agree that she succumbed to the people around her and became like them but not everyone is powerful enough.  But now YJ is a mature woman and a time has come into her life where she is reevaluating her life and the decisions. One of the reasons is JH. He is the first man that made her feel like she is a human too, a woman with feelings. No one has done that until now. I believe she is on the way of redemption and I can't wait how YJ will end things.

also about people saying that YJ is liked because SYA has many fans. not at all. While she is a great actress and I'm amazed with her skills, it's my first time ever seeing her and I can't say that I like YJ simply because I like the actress. I believe many viewers are like me as well

7 hours ago, eva23 said:

choi yoojin is beyond my dimension of life..just like your mother said @blindfury that character doesn't exist in this world.. I don't know cuz I've never met someone like that and I wish I never see a person like that..

You obviously have never worked for lawyers.  I interact with those types of people every day.  *sigh*

In other news, a Daum Fan Cafe has been set up to gather interest in producing a Blu-ray DVD box set of "The K2" after production ends.  The link is here:

http://cafe.daum.net/THE-K2-Blu-Ray-DVD

You must be registered with an account on Daum and then register with the cafe administrators to join the group.  Unfortunately, there is no English option to assist with sign-up at present, because the fan cafe wants to test the waters with the Korean viewers first before opening up the voting to international viewers.  Right now, there are only 2 posts asking basic yes and no questions; nothing substantive (inclusion of OST, BTS, cast interviews, etc.) is being discussed yet.  I've already put in my two cents regarding this potential box set production and will monitor for any movement along the line.

1 hour ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Yeah i do agree with most of my mom's opinion. So ? Did i say you are a psychopath or anyone else is?  My mom is pointing at how influences numbs our senses to reality and hence sometimes moves what SHE thinks is her morality borderline.

I mean good for you that you are smart and will never get influenced. but there is chinese saying 请勿对号入座.  

2 hours ago, blindfury said:

Thinking of Anna, something more pro active, anyone interested in donating to http://www.childhood.org.au/

#PS, if anything good should come out of this drama, i think a highlight on kids abuse ?

To be really honest, what happened to Anna should be a big deal. Imagine a child experiencing that psychological torture that she was the cause of the death of your mother and left untreated? Then he or she was sent away and kept hidden from the outside world? I am not really surprised by her naiveté or her careless actions because she has come out just recently. I cannot expect her to go smart and perfectly able to beat YJ because she cannot and she will never get even with her alone. That's why it's pretty understandable that she will grab the opportunity to side with anyone as long as it's against YJ and because she basically has no choice either. 

With respect to YJ and the JH-YJ ship thing. First, I will comment on YJ's character. I was originally fascinated by her character. Setting aside her mental illness (I'm not so sure if this is definite), but I at the start loved her as the villain. But something always seems off to me when people tend to romantically associate JH with YJ. Although, I can sense her so called "feeling" towards JH, it seems hard for me to believe that it's love. All I can agree on is that JH is special to her for saving her while risking his life without any reason, and for treating her as an equal - a friend. Some may share my view with respect to her feelings. Some believe she is in love w/ JH. Some believe that she treats him as friend. While some have been speculating that she can be the mother of JH (ikr, some may see this as impossible but believe me I read some comment/s somewhere). Anyway, whatever it is, I don't like to see any romance between the two. And even if there is one, I will not be able to swallow the situation where such romance or feelings on her part will make her stop whatever it is her goal because what's really the point of all the things she fought for? What's really the point of all the political issues and personal issues and all if it could just be stopped by her supposed "love" for a man?

I can't seem to understand that with all her sacrifices, she will all be a changed person because she "fell in love?" like so  now this whole drama became a mushy and a sentimental one and we all become "Awwww our villain is now a changed woman because she found the right man for herself and he influenced her to be the best person she can be.. Awww I love it, what a good writing the K2 is... really..." (note the sarcasm) This is where my problem lies. She is a STRONG woman. She basically LEADS. She CONTROLS. Everyone FEARS her. I really am at awe at how she basically carries her weak and a good-for-nothing husband to make sure he gets the presidency. Without her, her husband is NOTHING. I just love that FACT. I just love that her character is written that way. She is maybe a villain but I want to see her in action. That's why I don't want her to lose her composure or control just because she found a so-called JH whom she probably wished existed during her time when she was still a "Raniyah" or an "Anna." I want her to be a strong and independent character --- a villain through and through... a person who gets what she wants no matter what with her ferocity and amazing wit. If she's suffering from a mental illness, I want her to be properly treated and rehabilitated at the end. In short, I do not want her to stop just because she is "in love" w/ a man. I know this is not wrong and it can be a noble thing really to give up everything for the "sake" of "love". But for some reason I just can't accept this idea considering the view I have with her character. If she decides to be a good person, I don't want that the SOLE REASON for that change is "her supposed romantic feelings towards JH." I just can't. This is my strong, independent, and witty YJ. She can definitely find light on her own. That is what I want to believe.

YJ may have suffered a lot in the past and may still be suffering but the things she did with Anna and with others just to get what she wants cannot be excused. I hate her cheating husband. I hated everyone who made her the way she is now. She might not be the one fully responsible for the death of Anna's mother. But these things and circumstances do not excuse her to go out all the way ordering innocent elderly people to get killed just because they knew JH? Yes I sympathized with her but I cannot agree with all the things she has been doing. Fairness and justice demands that she faces the consequences of her actions.

Second, I am now fearing that K2 will end with so many unanswered questions with six remaining episodes left. I mean I am still thirsty with more Jehanna scenes. LOL. Oh I digressed. Yeah the drama might end with so many unanswered questions, because I want to see JSJ's side of the story. I want to see more of YJ's past. What was she really like in the past? I also feel that JH's past is still vague too. On the other hand, with Anna's past, we just know the gist of it. TT 

I will write my OTP's like I wanna scream.. and I cannot move on w/ episode 9 and 10 Jehanna moments.. like my heart is in another universe still floating around and still attempting to find its way back to the earth... so yeah...  I have so many things to say but I cannot say because of so many feels like my feels ...oh my golly did you see that kiss... and the eyes like JH's eyes... guys did you actually see that like... my heart... Oh well, just... I'm gonna write about this later... :grimace:

@cherkell waahhh.. hwaitting!!!!

hope you'll just find meet that kind of people.. thank god i've never did met that kind people.. its creeps me a lot..

and you are a lawyer yet you have time to watch a drama and from your signature obviously you are a ji chang wook's fans right?.. kudos to you..

then I want to ask you.. Is it worth it to invest my shipper heart to them? kkkkkkkk..:wub:

Archived