[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

27 minutes ago, maral_ms said:

OMG. I really didnt mean it that way. because u were talking about abs i said that.

dont worry about that dear , you are just welcome to the club here , it okay to be the one who make innocent post that make other go wild with there thoughts :blush: and we not really pervert here we just innocent fan's who always write our long thoughts and over characters analysis so it okay to take it easy sometime and be in the fan's mood thank to you sure this time - so dont try to run from the responsibility 

28 minutes ago, eva23 said:

@maral_ms don't buy at @julie721 words.. she is the one who started.. I am the most pure and innocent here.. then @nona88 is her fellow pervert :lol:

hahahahhahaa...

so the uncle knows Jeha loves her... and Jeha didn't try to denied anything when samchoon said this.

then he already realised and admit it that he loves her.. with a lot and so much to add the word of Love that he has now..

his gaze and eyes so soft.. JCW did really good to stare a girl I guess.. it's melt me..

then how about the girl he stare straight to her eyes???

I don't know.. I guess Yoona already accustomed to be staring like that..

dont be shy and Humble dear you should take approval for your ability ( dont run here and take responsibility too :smirk:)

back to your point i liked this scene too (sorry for cutting the photo ) his gaze was amazing , wow JCW a really the king of eyes acting he can make us see so many feeling with just his eyes without one words , but back to JH character he has this sad and painful past and has darkness in his heart , he fall for ANNA at the first sight but he didn't know that , first he thoughts it pity then that he like her a child and want to help her , but in no time he realize that she has already being a women in his heart , but he didnt tell her anything about him and he decide to leave as soon as everything is ended , so how can man love and want to protect women this much and in the same time he holding himself looking with soft and sad eyes at her that was amazing , every time seeing him looking at her , i hope really that they sit down and talk , i want ANNA to know everything about him , i want her to be in the same page and state and i want him to stop want her to still innocent child he would like to protect her from any pain or dark side of his life or the world 

and most important i want to see him crying his pain in her arms , to see her being his soul treatment and his place to hide as much he is her place ( that not pervert thoughts it just a really romance and meaningful scene that we need for our characters to start their grow up and find their really way since till now even when ANNA connection with JH she still out of the picture and didnt start her fight for really ) 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nona88 said:

and most important i want to see him crying his pain in her arms , to see her being his soul treatment and his place to hide as much he is her place ( that not pervert thoughts it just a really romance and meaningful scene that we need for our characters to start their grow up and find their really way since till now even when ANNA connection with JH she still out of the picture and didnt start her fight for really ) 

That was exactly on my mind when i was writing that post. anyway tnx for being so nice and encouraging.hehe.

One thing i have noticed. The tensions between je ha and yoo jin and je ha and Anna are different. There is a reason why i prefer the second one. While there is definitely physical attraction but u can feel there is more to that . Thats why i like it more. There is this pureness and simplicity and loving a person beyond just a physical attraction. I feel like this kind of love lasts much more. while between je ha and yoo jin the feeling that i get is mostly physical thats why it just doesnt work for me like it is explosive but after a short time it just goes away and makes me just hate it. like it makes love very shallow. Of course just my personal opinion. BTW can anyone plz tell me how can i post an audio here not the link bit the audio itself. Its a song that JCW sings and i am just addicted to it. although i dont understand wht it say but there is a pain in this song that matches his sad eyes in this drama

4 minutes ago, maral_ms said:

One thing i have noticed. The tensions between je ha and yoo jin and je ha and Anna are different. There is a reason why i prefer the second one. While there is definitely physical attraction but u can feel there is more to that . Thats why i like it more. There is this pureness and simplicity and loving a person beyond just a physical attraction. I feel like this kind of love lasts much more. while between je ha and yoo jin the feeling that i get is mostly physical thats why it just doesnt work for me like it is explosive but after a short time it just goes away and makes me just hate it. like it makes love very shallow. Of course just my personal opinion. BTW can anyone plz tell me how can i post an audio here not the link bit the audio itself. Its a song that JCW sings and i am just addicted to it. although i dont understand wht it say but there is a pain in this song that matches his sad eyes in this drama

okay it depant if it a link that for video or anythings that allowed here on soompi so it will show by itself when you post it ( like youtube ...)

there two easy way : 

1- post the links and the do "space " in your computer keywords and wait it should turn alone and bring photo or video or anything also

2- another way in the post in down in the right side choice "insert other media " and then "insert   image from links "

all that is going to work if you posting something from site but not from you computer since soompi stooped allowing that from so long , so if you want to post something you have you should updated it to some site before 

i hope that helped you - and i know what you meant by your post my friends but i choose to go with the wild road for a little for fun but i had to back to the right mood and write it right so dont worry i get what you meant but no harm getting the wrong idea it make me and some Eonnies happy here 

Just now, nona88 said:

okay it depant if it a link that for video or anythings that allowed here on soompi so it will show by itself when you post it ( like youtube ...)

there two easy way : 

1- post the links and the do "space " in your computer keywords and wait it should turn alone and bring photo or video or anything also

2- another way in the post in down in the right side choice "insert other media " and then "insert   image from links "

all that is going to work if you posting something from site but not from you computer since soompi stooped allowing that from so long , so if you want to post something you have you should updated it to some site before 

i hope that helped you - and i know what you meant by your post my friends but i choose to go with the wild road for a little for fun but i had to back to the right mood and write it right so dont worry i get what you meant but no harm getting the wrong idea it make me and some Eonnies happy here 

Tnx a lot dear. It really helped I am really happy to be here with u and others.

I just love this song. he is not the original singer but his version is awesome. for some reason this song reminds me of his character in K2

30 minutes ago, chi_mo_chi said:

Hi agents.....

This's Text preview for ep 11,,,

2016-10-24_09-16-41

I hope you will help me to translate this... ^^

wow it out already TVN STOPPED making us suffering like last weeks 

i didnt understand all of it but 

• while going to the PARK killing mission they get the order to kill JH and to make it looked like he he was killed accidentally during the operating 
  • there something i didnt understand about PARK was known what going to happen and had his plan too , but in the end i think the mission was stopped since they get new order ( happy if someone help in that part ) 
  • ANNA start her really revenge she keep shown in public more  and that make YJ angry ( maybe)
  • okay something about ANNA mother i dont think i am getting it right !!! is she a live ? or is someone who know about her a live ? i didnt get that part at all 

someone gave better translate then me please 

edit : okay reading it again about the mother part , i think i am reading that there news coming from prison about that ( so maybe someone who saw ANNA in TV connect her about this , is he someone who was hired to kill her or anything also i dont know ) 

Saw a tweet about TheK2 saying it should have been 2 dramas and thinking about it that it makes so much sense now. One should have been a melo drama about Jehanna and another one about politics focused on CYJ. Giving each 16 episodes everything would have meant 2 stories better developed. At the start all they did was action so story really only moved after episode 5, then when Anna and her father's airtime increased, the writer couldn't balance the characters story. It's like CYJ character stopped at episode 5 at the umbrella scene, after that all the character does is growl and go mental.  If they were given a full 16 episodes, they could have developed her past story with family, her love hate relationship with husband and her ambition.  I played back in my mind like that tweeter said, did we really need a Jeha for CYJ story. If you take him out, her story remains the same. So far, he isn't impacting her story much other than being the only person that has saved her. As for her liking him, she hasn't done anything critical with that liking that impacted her ambitious ride. He isn't involved in anything until episode 10 saying he will take out PGS. Other than those moments, he isn't intertwined in her ambition. After saving her, he played almost no part in her war with Park. He spent more time saving Anna and worry about Anna instead. If you are going to go back and argue that he saved her twice was absolutely critical, I am saying both saves are unnecessary if the story is truly about her. Her story with her husband is very underdeveloped and should have been focused to show why she hates him so much. I mean we can see she loves the man by the dissapointment she shows. The only reason the two saves are there is to have 2 action scenes. 

As for the 2nd drama, if they want to do the lovey dovey stuff like dots then make it another dots. They met in Spain, and again in Korea. He could be more focused on stalking Park and trying to take him down. Anna becomes an obstacle as she tries to take her own revenge against Parks rival. 

Basically, I think writer has messed up and tried to do too many things. I know some will reply and say take out Anna and it would be perfect. I think if they did that, all the characters age have to change, a much older Jeha or younger CYJ because the story will become one of adultery. Like it or not, she is a married person in the drama. The age gap will also make it uncomfortable for some audiences. When the show first started, it didn't win all age group and gender until much later. The comments in TVcast was so dominated by woman in their 40s at the start and now it's more balanced across. So question is will TVN invest in a drama like that?

whatever it may be, 10 episodes down and 6 to go, the realities of the dramas are too late to change.

Haii.. newbie here :lol:

When I read all new comments here, “am I in shipper paradise thread?? :blush:

Full of love :heart:

I love to watch JehAnna scenes, but I need YJ scene more..

*fall in love with YJ chara since first episode :D

1 hour ago, maral_ms said:

BTW can anyone plz tell me how can i post an audio here not the link bit the audio itself. Its a song that JCW sings and i am just addicted to it. although i dont understand wht it say but there is a pain in this song that matches his sad eyes in this drama

Unless it is a fan-made video done up expressly for "The K2," non-K2 related items should stay out of this thread so we can concentrate on discussions regarding the drama plot and its cast.  I'm in the process of fixing the links that were broken during the last GUI upgrade to all of Ji Chang Wook's songs on his personal Soompi page that you guys can take a listen to there.  Give me a day or so to finish that.  Thanks for understanding.

Guest julie721
17 hours ago, carmens said:

I feel like beating someone right now and that someone is ANNA!!

Oh dear God.. I hope you're not seriously wanted to beat Anna. First she's a fictional character, you won't get to meet her as person, you get to met YoonA, but she's not Anna in real life. Second, beating a person is physical actions that considered serious crime in many part of the world dear. We don't want you to get sentence for that right?? YoYoCiCi95.gif lol.. 

Spoiler

but on serious note, I can feel your sentiment here.. That's why I said the writer is inconsistent in building his story.

- First he made all the characters to be grey.. My reaction: oh, this is a serious drama... I should pay attention on details and looked forward to the depth story of each characters.

- then in about 2 weeks ago he reduced YJ to be one dimensional evil.. The viewers turned to hate her, despite SYA brilliant attempts to put depth into YJ Character.

- now he tried to inject some kindness in YJ again, make her more human by suddenly emerging Sec. Kim as possible the real culprit. And this time around its Anna time to get reduction quality. Anna start to lose her depth here. 

TBH, I'm confused about his direction of the drama.. Hahahahaha.. That's why I said the writer is so male bias. He portrays male characters better and more tolerable than the female in his drama. 

If he wants to make people stick to original premise, all grey character, he should avoid make YJ one dimensional, and then try to restore her back to greyish character. Introduced Sec Kim sooner. And if he wants Anna to be more "scheming" don't sugar coat her character in earlier episodes.. But well.. all of that don't stop me from keep watching the drama.. 

@maral_ms hahahaha.. Don't take it to heart dear.. And sorry if you don't like the tittle.. emoticonsorry-1.gif 

It just sometimes the vibe of this thread is "too serious". I'm afraid if we only posting serious stuff about the drama, you get stressed over fictional story... Some pages behind you read some serious heated discussions defending character A, B, C or other, not to forget some lead to shippers wars back then..  That's why I when crazy to try to loosen some tension.. Hahahahahaha It's not that you or me or anyone are really pervert, it's just for fun... 1366493_201012061910296IazR.gif

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

and most important i want to see him crying his pain in her arms , to see her being his soul treatment and his place to hide as much he is her place

@nona88  ah you're right.. We're sisters.. We should be together in this case.. And the more the merrier hahahaha.. The quote part: I see the writer in you writing that.. 

@blindfury I read that too.. I'm more active in Twitter btw compare to soompi. But it's too late to complain now, right? We passed half the drama already. Or maybe my suspicious before is right, the drama was originally a Noona romance, but suddenly the change it and put focus more on Anna's character halfway production time. Because TVN landed a famous and popular YoonA. That's why the inconsistency happen shrugs.gif. Even the famous drama blogger wants K2 to be Noona romance... Hahahahahaha.. I don't know it's purely because they think it's more interesting or because Noona Romance as representatives of their imagination for having romance with younger hot guy..  

@ashvaugn ahufdfkdkdkgdhajxkdjsjdlhfhghxjfzjfskgx.. Red card for you.. You post something like that when Im working??? Bless you hahahhahaha

i should get back to work.. See you on my break..

3 hours ago, julie721 said:

That's my objective answer, but TBH what makes the scenes so real, magical and believable is how YoonA-JCW unconscious reaction toward each other during the scene, just look at their dilated pupils that make their eyes sparkle so much, YoonA fluster face, how JCW talk during that scene. I won't be surprised if there's some genuine attraction between them. The attraction/tension's so thick you can cut it with a knife and it's projected on screen. That's why I say I get it if people start ship them in real life, I live long enough to be able to read genuine attraction and purely good acting only.

Annyeong dear @julie721 chingu :D How are you today? I'm listening to Anna's Amazing Grace 4 times now....the song is on repeat mode :wub: Just love Yoona's voice here.

I have to quote what you wrote above. Wow you even noticed their dilated pupils? I didn't even notice that even though I repeated that scene more than 5 times now. Each time I watched, was to see their gorgeous faces, their lips and listened to their voices. Ok after this post, I'm gonna watch the part again to check out the dilated pupils. Annyeong!

Hi @eva23 @Sesame Chew @nona88 chingu deul, how many times you repeated the blanket kiss scene? :P

I just got bombed with a bunch of questions.  Apparently rumours are starting to spread that "The K2" will actually end on 26 November (at 20 episodes) speculating on the fact that the next tvN drama "Goblin" is scheduled to premiere on 2 December.  Um, no.

We've seen this before especially with "The K2," remember?  The drama before it ("The Good Wife") ended at 16 episodes, and there was a lag of 3 weeks before "The K2" premiered.  The same thing will probably play out here, and 16 episodes is the norm for most of tvN's drama serials.  (The "Reply" series were the only dramas that were originally set for 20 episodes at the outset.)  So unless the production company made an announcement at the beginning of the series, 20 episodes ain't gonna happen.

My first post on this thread! Have been back reading some of the comments on the episodes and the way they've been paced. Not sure if anyone has made this observation, but I think the "problems" with the pacing are very similar to how it was with YongPal as well. 

Does anyone feel so?

Separately, I really liked the blanket kiss - the entire sequence. I think the awkwardness, the rising sexual tension between the 2 in that "confined space" under the blanket, etc. And how gently he approached that kiss despite all that tension. Hahaha... I love that he kissed her without actually touching her. Made it all the more sensual, no? 

7 hours ago, sutcliff said:

I kind of agree on the fact that maybe the secretary might have killed Anna's mother !!! This woman is crazy, and personally I did not even thought about her having a lesbian tendency ! You guys know how to observe !!

Also, YJ... this woman, all she need in her life is a little bit of love from her husband, to be a woman and not a tool to build his path to his political career !! Honestly, I feel bad for her ! She didn't become that cruel for nothing :( 

ABOUT URI OTP !! THOSE SCENES ARE TOO SHORT FOR ME REALLY !! I can't count how many times I repeated the beach scene !! Ok the kiss too but... the kiss scene did not satisfy me!!!  The kiss is not that deep !! I WANT A SMEXY ONE !!!! hahahaha!!! Come on writer !!!! Hope there will be plenty of kisses because I seriously love the couple !!! 

i think our writer should learn how to do kiss scene like Song JaeRim and Kim So Eun in Our GapSoon. kkkk 

3 hours ago, moreenke said:

@perfectsmilebias I think Je Ha somewhere in is mind pity Yoo Jin, even if it's just 1% of pity. There is some somewhere. So maybe with the way she called him "Je Ha-ya", he could tell she was seriously sincere. The simple "don't worry" is a nice way to say :"I'll come back alive" ? I think, even though they don't have such relation, it would have been mean from Je Ha to speak this way saying "I don't need/want you to worry about me." At this moment, it was like Yoo Jin was telling him: "you're not just a mere pion to me".

When it comes to that email line, like you said it well, he tends to use it when she shows him affection. I think it's his way to make clear : We're not on the same side. But now that he told her he deleted it a long ago, I don't know. why did he did that ? It's his way to tell her he trusts her ? In addition with the I know you're a woman who keeps her promise ?

But he also said that email line in the elevator scene... the scene right after he went on a tirade of how YooJin was no better than Assemblyman Park... she said take care of yourself, but not in the same way she did in the "Jeha-yah" scene, she was cool and collected. Yet again he uses the email line. He had no reason to pity her there nor treat her gently... yet he still isn't blunt in his rebuttal as he usually is with her.

Jeha got rid of the email a while ago. Their alliance was never based off blackmail, I think Jeha kept bringing up the email as a way to protect himself or distance himself from his connection to YooJin. But now he has admitted to her that he deleted the email and said he believes in YooJin keeping her promises... I feel that distance is shrinking or in a sense gone. Jeha thinks he is going to die... he wanted to leave with nothing hidden from YooJin including his belief in her. I interpret YooJin's tearful sigh at the end of her exchange with Jeha in ep 10, not as a reaction to his rejection, but as a sigh of relief and maybe even hope... hope in her own humanity. This may be one of the only times, and probably the first time in a long time, that a person told YooJin that they genuinely believed that she was capable of good (in this case keeping her word).

Guest julie721

I should be working and supervising, but I'm still glue to my phone and reading your post... Hahahahahaha damn you're all addicting..

@alekaonu I don't know about JCW pupils, babe.. But I'm very sure about my baby's. Years of observation I know when she gets excited. Hahahahaha.. Very understandable though... She got to shoot very close and intimate scene with a fineeeeee looking man.. 

~~~

Welcome to the thread all you awesome people..  :wub:

@liltash85 I know what scene you talk about.. I want it too.. Maybe in ep 11, 12, 13, and so on??? For those curious about what scenes we talk about here it is:

giphy.gif

ah, soompi change my gif into miki-mini.. Maybe soompi afraid that minors will lurk here.. But you got the point.. :P

now I really need to go to work!! See you agents!

Archived