[Daily Drama 2016] You Are a Gift 당신은 선물 / Thank you for watching!

Guest ina111

So your mother in law, that abandoned you and treated you like a bill collector, having family friends refusing contact, sees your kid; all's forgiven? You serve her tea and let her in the house?

I'm with Auntie, where's the salt?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I want to hate Young Ae, she was grieving for her son and Husband.  She refused to eat, hated her daughter In law, blamed the DIL for the death of her son and husband. Also her leaving might have been best for Hyun Soo because they never registered her wedding there can never be an issue for her to remarry. It seems sometimes being a wifi is taboo for eldest children wanting to marry on Korea. I think if she hadn't abandoned her , she would have never remarried to the Chairman.  In KDrama land , there must be tragedy, pain and loss before they can ever be happy again. Young Ae was so sick, delusional and really fond of Ma Do Jin. DoJin started to bond with her like she was his real mom and then chairman sees his first love and then they get married. 

You see in my POV , it was destined for Do Jin and Hyun Soo to fall in love but the psyching misunderstood the vision. Hyun Soo was to love and marry Yoon Ho to fall in love and then she get a GREAT MIL. Yoon Ho abeoji was sick already, Yoon Ho being the only son it was destined for him to die young. Even though we know he is alive but when he does wake up... I don't think he will live for long. He will only wake up for the family to find out the real story behind his accident and his designs for the company. Do Jin fell in love with Hyun Soo real quick and he admired her father's work. 

On 7/13/2016 at 3:03 AM, UnniSarah said:

As much as I want to hate Young Ae, she was grieving for her son and Husband.  She refused to eat, hated her daughter In law, blamed the DIL for the death of her son and husband. Also her leaving might have been best for Hyun Soo because they never registered her wedding there can never be an issue for her to remarry. It seems sometimes being a wifi is taboo for eldest children wanting to marry on Korea. I think if she hadn't abandoned her , she would have never remarried to the Chairman.  In KDrama land , there must be tragedy, pain and loss before they can ever be happy again. Young Ae was so sick, delusional and really fond of Ma Do Jin. DoJin started to bond with her like she was his real mom and then chairman sees his first love and then they get married. 

You see in my POV , it was destined for Do Jin and Hyun Soo to fall in love but the psyching misunderstood the vision. Hyun Soo was to love and marry Yoon Ho to fall in love and then she get a GREAT MIL. Yoon Ho abeoji was sick already, Yoon Ho being the only son it was destined for him to die young. Even though we know he is alive but when he does wake up... I don't think he will live for long. He will only wake up for the family to find out the real story behind his accident and his designs for the company. Do Jin fell in love with Hyun Soo real quick and he admired her father's work. 

I totally agree about Young Ae and the state of mind she was in. Her whole life changed in a blink of an eye. It was understandable for her to blame HS after overhearing what the psychics interpretation of the fate of HS. HS married into her family and suddenly her husband and son were gone. 

It was also best that YA left HS behind because both of them would have continued to hold on and live in grief. By them separating both of them were able to move pass their grief and move on with their lives. The 7 years they were apart enabled them to become stronger in order for them to be able to combat the evil and deception that was brought into and coming back into their lives. 

TH started all this in the first place when she deceived and married the Chairman. Fate is stepping in now trying to correct the wrongs that rained down on all these people's lives because of one woman's hateful greedy evilness. 7 years have passed and HS and YA's lives are starting to take a turn for the better. Evil is still working but YA married her first love as she should have the first time. HS has reconnected with DJ even though SR and her mother have tried their best to keep them all apart. 

As for SeRa nothing good is coming her way because of deception and also because she took a life. The accident she caused was her trying to keep people apart that fate as already deemed to be together.  The man she wants she will not get. She has not gotten into her head DJ does not want her. That he never did and never will want her. She's going to end up marrying the man whose baby she killed. Even though her and SJ's marriage will come about out of evil intent they both will be miserable because of their jealousy and greed. 

@qcllb5b

Does Hyun Soo know that Do Jin is Young Ae step-son (and vice versa, does Do-Jin know of their former relationship)?

The only people who know the relationship between YA and HS is SeRa and her mother. They have been working to keep everyone from knowing how they are all connected. 

Now Young Ae and Dong Shik know about Hyun Soo/Han Sol, and Dong Shik already considers them as daughter-in-law/grandchild, doesn't that mean Hyun Soo and Do Jin are unofficial siblings? So even without Yoon Ho, would a Hyun Soo/Do Jin pair as unofficial siblings even be allowed?

The marriage between DS and YA  makes YH and DJ step siblings and HS DJ's step sister in law. Legally YH and HS are not married because their marriage was never registered. There's no blood between HS and DJ so marriage between the two would not be an issue.  YA will once again become HS's mother in law. 

HS will fall in love with DJ but YH will hold a special place in her heart because he's her first love and the bio father of her child. As for YH I don't think he will show back up until DJ and HS have already married. As someone already mentioned in another post YH will probably not live after it's discovered he's alive. It's the only way DJ and HS will end up together. 

7 hours ago, awsparkle said:

I totally agree about Young Ae and the state of mind she was in. Her whole life changed in a blink of an eye. It was understandable for her to blame HS after overhearing what the psychics interpretation of the fate of HS. HS married into her family and suddenly her husband and son were gone. 

It was also best that YA left HS behind because both of them would have continued to hold on and live in grief. By them separating both of them were able to move pass their grief and move on with their lives. The 7 years they were apart enabled them to become stronger in order for them to be able to combat the evil and deception that was brought into and coming back into their lives. 

TH started all this in the first place when she deceived and married the Chairman. Fate is stepping in now trying to correct the wrongs that rained down on all these people's lives because of one woman's hateful greedy evilness. 7 years have passed and HS and YA's lives are starting to take a turn for the better. Evil is still working but YA married her first love as she should have the first time. HS has reconnected with DJ even though SR and her mother have tried their best to keep them all apart. 

As for SeRa nothing good is coming her way because of deception and also because she took a life. The accident she caused was her trying to keep people apart that fate as already deemed to be together.  The man she wants she will not get. She has not gotten into her head DJ does not want her. That he never did and never will want her. She's going to end up marrying the man whose baby she killed. Even though her and SJ's marriage will come about out of evil intent they both will be miserable because of their jealousy and greed. 

@awsparkle  Well said chingu, I agree with your theory about fate intervening on behalf of the YA and the Do Shik. Do Shik is truly a great guy and very secure with himself just like Do Jin is. It is amazing to find a fathr and son so alike. Do Jin is also a great man because he followed his own heart and pursues his dream and make his own way in the world. Yes, he was born with a sliver spoon but remained kind, honest and hard worker. Unlike his brother who has always been insecured but once he found out He wasn't the chairman's son his insecurity just got stronger. smh smh smh 

Sera and her mother will pay the ultimate price in the end. I feel kinda bad for the husband because he is actually a good guy and not greedy. All he wanted was the best for his kid but his wife and daughter has started something that will ultimately get them homeless and hurt really badly because of their greed. I blame Sera's mom for her misfortune because she is letting her daughter act the same way she did when she was younger. 

QUESTION DO YOU THINK THAT  SUNG JIN cares for his siblings ?? I sometimes wonder how does he feel about them. I have never seen him show any warmth for his siblings. But I do feel it with Do Jin and Yeo Jin. These two are really close and have a strong bond. I can feel that Yeo Jin loves Do Jin more than Sung Jin. I feel bad for Do Jin because he loves his brother a lot but his brother has the same personality as their mom. 

I wonder if Tae Hwa LOVES SUNG JIN MORE THAN HER OTHER TWO CHILDREN. I really hope she does love them more than money. 

@qcllb5b.  Yoon ago is alive and safe right now but the moment he wakes up his life is in danger. Yoon Ho will either die for health reason or he will be murdered because of what he knows and has done.

In Kdrama land when a husband dies or go missing and comes back a life they tend to still die in the end because their loved one has moved on with someone new. 

He is in danger by Do Suk and Tae Hwa. He witnesses TH murdering her firstborn's father. His designs was used without his consent. I have no idea how far either of them will go to keep their secret hidden. 

@UnniSarah

I don't think TH loves anyone but herself. Her children are her means to keep herself in wealth. I think if anyone of them goes against her she will take them out like anyone else who gets in her way. She is a mean nasty greedy woman. TH has lived too long being Queen Bee with no one with guts enough to go against what she deems as so.

As for SJ he's his mothers child and just like her. The only thing he has not done yet is cause someone to die because of his ambition and greed. He's cold calculating and greedy like his mother and if a death presents it's self for his own needs and want he would do it.  Does SJ care about his sibling no he does not. They were raised together by the same father but SJ has that built in cold, selfishness of his mothers. Now that he knows he's not the Chairman's son he still wants what does not belong to him and has no right too have. SJ is going to turn more darker because of his greed. He does care about HR but his greed and ambitions to succeed is greater. It will make him do things to hurt the father who raised him and the siblings he was raised with. 

YA just wants to live a peaceful life with her first love and put her past behind her but TH's greediness won't let her do so. TH keeps wanting to take from YA what is not  hers to have. Fate brought all these people together for a reason. It was trying to repair the damage and devastation  TH caused. Since TH's greed won't let things rest in peace and she's still causing heartache and pain fate has to step. YH is  still alive and SY knowing for sure he is alive is for a reason. They both are the direct connection to TH's past murderous misdeeds. Fate will make sure through them that it's revealed. 

SR and her mother are just little pesky mosquito's who are trying to take a bigger bite of life. She and her mother put themselves in the middle of something they should not be in. They both want the position of Queen and Princess Bee and will find out the hard way that it's not their's to have. They will never be able to step on or over anyone but instead be swatted away or crushed under someone's foot. 

Did HR lose her baby because if she did SR is the cause and HR knows it. Even if HR  didn't lose it she put HR in danger of losing her baby by purposely causing that accident. No matter which way it went I think HR will be the one who outs SR. Right now all the misunderstandings are being caused by SR and her mothers lies. Everyone still does not know how they are connected because of these two. Once the connections are discovered the battle  lines will be drawn. 

Archived