[Daily Drama 2016] You Are a Gift 당신은 선물 / Thank you for watching!

Guest ina111

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

This is very interesting drama and I am surprised not much posting on this forum.  This is still in early stage in Kdrama, so I am expect it to be a lot more stories to develop among involved parties.  HS is blessed in many ways, 2 men who loves her very much, mother-in-law and her families unconditional love, yet, she is the most unfortunate person to deal with things going on with her life.  I  sure wouldn't want to be her.  Poor HS! 

5 hours ago, eakeeper_stv said:

Hi All,

This is very interesting drama and I am surprised not much posting on this forum.  This is still in early stage in Kdrama, so I am expect it to be a lot more stories to develop among involved parties.  HS is blessed in many ways, 2 men who loves her very much, mother-in-law and her families unconditional love, yet, she is the most unfortunate person to deal with things going on with her life.  I  sure wouldn't want to be her.  Poor HS! 

Unfortunately, the "unfortunate" trait makes her character very unappealing. Love Do Jin! I'm seriously only watching this for him!

53 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

Unfortunately, the "unfortunate" trait makes her character very unappealing. Love Do Jin! I'm seriously only watching this for him!

I see what you mean.  I agreed that  it's exhausting to watch episode after episode HS being beaten by everyone around.  I am hoping there will be a turning point soon and we get to see different HS.

On 8/11/2016 at 0:59 PM, eakeeper_stv said:

Hi All,

@eakeeper_stv I just wish HS wasn't so stupid and slap the way out of SR

After coming out of several years of Coma, I don't know how there's romance left between YH and HS.  

The memory these feelings may exist after YH regain his memories, HS is already falling in love with DJ.  The harder DJ's mother and Sara tried to separate the 2, they will only push them to be together more and sooner.    I can see there will be more tears on HS and I am sure HS try to go back with YH once they get together, but I will bet HS's will find out that her feeling toward YH like 6-7  years ago, isn't there anymore. And she will find herself more thinking about DJ.  I am expecting to see several episode of HS's feeling toward YH and DJ...  I just hope it doesn't drag too long when that time comes.

On 7/8/2016 at 9:00 PM, ina111 said:

@0ly40 I couldn't find that song listed with the ost, but I had some luck searching with the lyrics. It looks like the name of the song is 같아서 (lyrics in Korean) and it's by the artist called  저스트 (Just)I'm not sure if this version from Youtube is exactly the same as the one used in the drama...

Thanks @ina111 for previously share the video about the song of JUST. It's confirmed that it's this song the OST released officially, so I share the link:

On 8/20/2016 at 6:37 AM, eakeeper_stv said:

After coming out of several years of Coma, I don't know how there's romance left between YH and HS.  

The memory these feelings may exist after YH regain his memories, HS is already falling in love with DJ.  The harder DJ's mother and Sara tried to separate the 2, they will only push them to be together more and sooner.    I can see there will be more tears on HS and I am sure HS try to go back with YH once they get together, but I will bet HS's will find out that her feeling toward YH like 6-7  years ago, isn't there anymore. And she will find herself more thinking about DJ.  I am expecting to see several episode of HS's feeling toward YH and DJ...  I just hope it doesn't drag too long when that time comes.

Hello Everyone haven't disappeared yet.

@eakeeper_stv. I totally get where you coming from about the rekindle love between YH and HS..  So not seeing the sparks flying between the two again.. The school girl love is over it's more about a woman's love for DJ and he's winning it hands down.. I'm still trying to understand a coma patient end up with alzhimer's so YH may not never remember HS.. 

HS finally laid it on the line for SR in this episode telling her she started the fight and she will be the one to finish it..    

@valsava, @eakeeper_stv

I think YH knew or had a feeling something was going to happen to him. He told HS if something were to happen to him she was not to cry. I thought it was very strange that he would say that too the woman he just married. He might have known 7 years ago he was in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's Disease. Him being in a coma for all that time just slowed down the disease. Now that he's awake the disease  has started to progress. Right now YH is only having flashes of his past but not full memory. The more he tries to remember the more stress he's putting onto himself. The stress will also speed up the disease if not treated. Now he's with another person who wants to use him for revenge which will give him more stress. I don't think YH will ever be in his right state of mind again. What he does remember he will forget. 

The guy who wants revenge for his father I don't like either. His father wasn't completely innocent.  He's using innocent people for his revenge on TH. Why didn't he go to YA about what happen to his father and the fact of YH still being alive. He's using YJ and is now trying to pull in YH. YH and YJ had nothing to do with the sins of TH and his father. They did what they did of their own accord. The one who is going to be really devastated and hurt is YJ when she finds out who this guy is. They are not related by blood but they share a half brother by blood. This guy's intention is to bring down TH without thinking about the innocent people that will be hurt. 

SR is just plain out obsessed nuts and delusional over DJ. It was her choice to chase a man for 7 years. DJ has told her over and over he had no feelings for her. What she fails to realize is HS was no where around when they were abroad. She couldn't capture DJ's heart for all those years she should have given up and moved on. Instead she goes bat crazy because the man she wants loves someone else. Then she goes and begs on her knees for his father and his wife to change his mind. SR goes even further and begs HS to give DJ back to her when she never even had the man. I laughed so hard when she acted like she was going to kill herself. HS walked away letting her know her tricks don't work on her anymore. This delusional crazy twit is going to go to the dark side with TH. The same way TH pulled SJ into her mess she's going to pull in crazy delusional SR. It would not surprise me if her so called love switches men. He's been coming to her aide a lot lately. Any bit of attention and niceness paid to SR she takes it and claims that man as hers. She did it with YH, and DJ so SJ is next. The same thing she accused HS of is the very thing she has done and probably will do again. She keeps trying to get and steal a mans heart that belongs to someone else. 

The person I feel most sorry for is HR. She truly loves SJ and willing to live in the background so he can satisfy his greed. SR is going to pluck this girls nerves. HR does not let people bully her which will make her fight back. HR will do everything she can to crush SR at every turn. Even if TH tries to get rid of her HR will fight back. She is not going to take their crap laying down. 

As for HS's love for YH I think that's over and done with. She felt sorry that she had forgotten him but her heart has moved on.  DJ is in heart now and he makes her want to fight for him. Her talk with YA only boosted her confidence to fight for her love. 

Did I really see DJ's mom behind the bar in preview?  Maybe this is her dream...  It's only ep 50 and bad people doesn't go to jail until near the end of the drama.  But, I am happy to see even for a second that she is behind the bar.  hehe...:grin:

10 hours ago, awsparkle said:

SR is just plain out obsessed nuts and delusional over DJ. It was her choice to chase a man for 7 years. DJ has told her over and over he had no feelings for her. What she fails to realize is HS was no where around when they were abroad. She couldn't capture DJ's heart for all those years she should have given up and moved on. Instead she goes bat crazy because the man she wants loves someone else. Then she goes and begs on her knees for his father and his wife to change his mind. SR goes even further and begs HS to give DJ back to her when she never even had the man. I laughed so hard when she acted like she was going to kill herself. HS walked away letting her know her tricks don't work on her anymore. This delusional crazy twit is going to go to the dark side with TH. The same way TH pulled SJ into her mess she's going to pull in crazy delusional SR. It would not surprise me if her so called love switches men. He's been coming to her aide a lot lately. Any bit of attention and niceness paid to SR she takes it and claims that man as hers. She did it with YH, and DJ so SJ is next. The same thing she accused HS of is the very thing she has done and probably will do again. She keeps trying to get and steal a mans heart that belongs to someone else. 

The person I feel most sorry for is HR. She truly loves SJ and willing to live in the background so he can satisfy his greed. SR is going to pluck this girls nerves. HR does not let people bully her which will make her fight back. HR will do everything she can to crush SR at every turn. Even if TH tries to get rid of her HR will fight back. She is not going to take their crap laying down. 

As for HS's love for YH I think that's over and done with. She felt sorry that she had forgotten him but her heart has moved on.  DJ is in heart now and he makes her want to fight for him. Her talk with YA only boosted her confidence to fight for her love. 

Hello  @awsparkle  All I can say about SR is she gets it from her mom how dare she tells HS it's her fault that she blocks SR way she as a mother should put a stop to SR nonsense behavior because she herself experience it at first hand that she want get the man she going bat crap crazy for being she carried a torch for YH dad all those years even after marrying another man.. SR biggest problem is she has to win one against HS and it has to be a man so silly.. 

Yes I also feel for HR but she will give him and SR hell when she finds out about the two because she knows SR caused the accident that killed her child on purpose.. I don't look for her dad to stay working in that company once he finds out all her and mom has done he may even leave the over aged teenager ajjumqa..      

Archived