On 2/21/2019 at 7:35 PM, ChunSungIm said:

when watching her in im not robot,suddenly i watch her another project like love in the moonlight and she is very bright,pretty girl also animal lover if you stalk her instagram. she also very funny girl,laugh very loud like she doesnt care her image. 

but actualy i first recognized her in strongest deliveryman,but dropped that drama . 

Same here.. I became a fan of her from I'm Not A Robot but I watched her first in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. After IANAR, I watched all her dramas.LOL I even finished House of Bluebirds which is 50 episodes.:blink: Have you watched Rebel? I like her acting there in the second half of the drama.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 12:44 PM, samecut123 said:

Same here.. I became a fan of her from I'm Not A Robot but I watched her first in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. After IANAR, I watched all her dramas.LOL I even finished House of Bluebirds which is 50 episodes.:blink: Have you watched Rebel? I like her acting there in the second half of the drama.

I watched rebel too,she so funny and pure (dumb) in that drama. as for house of bluebirds i just watch her cuts.

꽃할배 핵인싸 ㅇㅈ? 권유리(SNSD YURI), 채수빈(SOO-BIN)과 함께한 세대공감 신조어 테스트!

Today Press Conference for stage play 앙리 할아버지와 나

D0TwFN_VAAAxVuT.jpg

D0TwFomX4AA4jEO.jpg

D0TwGGmVsAABPl_.jpg

D0TwGpEUUAAba4A.jpg

D0TwOXhVsAAlVty.jpg

D0TyqqAUcAAO4Hd.jpg

YURI with Chae Soo Bin - L'ÉTUDIANTE ET M. HENRI (앙리할아버지와 나) Press Conference

D0T9X03U8AAzkaX.jpg

D0T9YQKV4AA--PQ.jpg

cre as tagged

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307050wpp/rainy-day-romance-8-cute-k-drama-moments-that-happen-under-an-umbrella

Rainy Day Romance: 8 Cute K-Drama Moments That Happen Under An Umbrella

b3e126ebd9fb41f5b0d74d415a348e9e.jpeg?s=

3. “I Am Not a Robot

chae-soo-bin-yoo-seung-ho-i-am-not-a-rob

Here, the humble umbrella gets upgraded to a pivotal plot point. Ji Ah (Chae Soo Bin) was already crushing hard on Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho), even before she found out he’s one of the only people who ever bought the umbrella she designed. When he opens it above them on a sparkle-studded night, you can’t blame a fake robot for leaning into a kiss. But how will Min Kyu react when his mechanical pal puckers up?

5. “Where Stars Land

lee-je-hoon-chae-soo-bin-where-stars-lan

Confessing true love might be the last thing on your mind… but when you’re huddled under an umbrella on a rainy night, you might find the words just come spilling out. Even though he’s battered and bruised after a long day of secret superheroism, Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon) can’t help himself when Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin) just asks him straight out if he likes her. It’s so major that the rain actually stops right then, like “hold up, omg, what’s about to happen?”

• Like 2