ZE:A’s Im Siwan, Chae Soo Bin, And INFINITE’s L To Potentially Collaborate In New Chinese Web Drama

Im-Siwan-Chae-Soo-Bin-L.jpg

ZE:A’s Im Siwan and actress Chae Soo Bin may be joining INFINITE’s L in an upcoming Chinese web drama, “Black Cat” (working title).

On June 4, a representative of Im Siwan’s agency, Star Empire, confirmed that Im Siwan will be appearing in the drama as Jin Baek, one of the main characters.

They explain, “He recently finished filming for the movie ‘One Line,’ and will soon join ‘Black Cat’ for his next project.” Filming for the drama will begin next week.

INFINITE’s L has already been previously confirmed to play the role of top actor Ho Yeon, another one of the main leads.

Meanwhile, Chae Soo Bin has been offered the main female lead, and is “positively considering the offer,” says her agency. The actress will also be starring in KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” which recently held its first script reading session.

What do you think about this potential cast?

Source

• Like 1

11 “Rising Stars of 2016″ in Film Selected by Moviegoers and Critics

Februrary 6th 2016

11 “Rising Stars of 2016″ in Film Selected by Moviegoers and Critics

Korea’s only monthly magazine devoted to films, Max Movie, announces its list of 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in its February issue.

The list was scored by 60 percent of audience poll results and 40 percent of film experts’ opinions.

The 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in film are: D.O, Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, SeolhyunLee Sung Kyung, Im Siwan, Jung Ha Dam, Ji Soo, Chae Soo Bin, and Choi Woo Shik. The 11 stars are those that show great potential for the future and are steadily building a career in film. For example, EXO‘s D.O has two films slated to appear this year – “Pure Love” and “Brother.” Ryu Jun Yeol has been active in indie films since his debut, most notably in “Socialphobia.” Park Bo Gum starred in the film “Chinatown” last year and Park So Dam was in four films that were released last year, such as “Snow Paths.”

This issue sold out, making it Max Movie’s second to be sold out since its issue that featured Benedict Cumberbatch. Currently, the second print of this issue is also disappearing quickly.

We hope to see more of these faces on the small and big screen alike!

Source

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice to see her being mentioned here :D I'm a little sad that her picture wasn't featured in the article tho..

• Like 1

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Cast Photo And Character Details

Moonlight-Drawn-By-Clouds-cast.jpg

KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has revealed a photo featuring their main cast including Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, B1A4′s Jinyoung, Chae Soo Bin, and Lee Seo Won.

The photo is from their first script reading session which was held on May 26. More details about each character have been revealed!

Park Bo Gum is Lee Young (Crown Prince Hyomyeong). He is described as appearing cold on the outside but warm on the inside. He’s serious with a picky personality but still bright and playful being 19 years old. A new type of palace romance is expected to bloom between him and Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) who he has a reunion with at the palace after having been humiliated by her in the past.

Kim Yoo Jung is Hong Ra On who disguises herself as a eunuch. She unexpectedly becomes accepted as a eunuch for the palace. She later finds out that a scholar with whom she has an ill-fated relationship with is actually the crown prince. This is how their unpredictable palace romance story begins.

Jinyoung completes the love triangle between Lee Young and Hong Ra On as Kim Yoon Sung. His character is a flower boy scholar who comes from a prestigious family and lacks nothing. Conflict begins when he starts to get curious and interested in Hong Ra On.

Chae Soo Bin is the crown prince’s wife Jo Ha Yeon. She is a beautiful and ambitious character who proposed a marriage of convenience to Lee Young. Her pride suffers when she finds out the truth about her husband only having eyes for a eunuch. As the romance develops between Lee Young and Hong Ra On, Jo Ha Yeon changes.

Lastly, Lee Seo Won will be Kim Byung Yeon. His character is Lee Young’s childhood friend. Despite having a simple personality and being unable to notice things at time, he is a source of refuge to rely on and confess everything to for Lee Young. He is also an important person to Hong Ra On.

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will air its first episode on August 15.

Source

• Like 1

Chae Soobin's feelings about Sassy Go Go [part of a Soompi article]:

Chae Soo Bin added her thoughts, saying, “My fellow actors and seniors were really like my classmates and teachers. Thank you to the director and the staff who worked very hard. Thank you also to the audience who gave us a lot of support. Like my character, Su Ah, I was able to grow a lot through this production.”

Source

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Chae Soo Bin

복떵아 너는 인형이니..?
Are you a doll..?

Chae-Soo-Bin-2.png?resize=665%2C666

내 잠옷 위 그의 발도장
His pawprints are on my pajamas Chae-Soo-Bin-Instagram-3.jpg?resize=665%

부족한 노래 솜씨로 열심히 불러본 가령이 노래가 나왔지 뭡니까?!!
들으러 갑시다아아! 헤헤 
좋은 노래 만들어주신 예은언니 감사해요 
#역적 #사랑이라고
Ga-Ryung has published her music album?!! She tried hard even though her singing is not perfect. Thank you sister Ye-Eun for the good song. #Rebel #its love Chae-Soo-Bin-Instagram-4.jpg?resize=665%

손이 시려운 무슈의 시린 눈매
Mu-Su’s cold gaze with his cold hands

• 8 months later...
Guest moo1304

woah this thread is pretty dead..

translation (cr angelsoobins):

I think I should give you some sad news. Two weeks ago, our pretty Mushu left the heavens beyond the rainbow. When I uploaded my picture, I thought I would have to tell my fans about it, but it would be better to tell them after the drama. It have been a weak child since a baby. The kidney failure and the pancreatitis together caused a sudden deterioration and continued hospitalization One day my family waited until everyone came home and left in my arms. He was a very contemplative and lovely child. I still can not believe it. I was so happy to have a family and I was really happy. There you are, like you were when we were young. I love you so much I miss you 

translation (cr.angelsoobins)

Thank you very much for your comfort. I still think of Mushu a few times a day, but thanks to you who have grieved together, it is much better than before. Mushu will no longer be sore and will be happy. I went to the hospital yesterday to vaccinate Haku and I also watched movies with my family. I hope you have a nice weekend :)