[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

On 1/8/2017 at 8:12 AM, gentlelily12 said:

When MH gave his speech at the SBS 2016 awards, I realised that he was a man so poised, classy and intelligent as well as full of wits. He was so outstanding in the manner he talked and carried himself - a man of a different level and class. Honestly, when he did his speech back in SBS 2013, I thought so too but today his maturity and intellect shines totally.  

On 1/8/2017 at 10:28 AM, CarolynH said:

I agree @gentlelily12:  LMH is the total package.  He's not just a pretty face; there are lots of little things (for me it's that cute shyness that creeps in his interviews) that keep us glued to him.

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

There's so much to love about LMH. For me, it's the way he giggles like a child, the way he treats his fans and staffs, the way he's humble, the way he's so clumsy and always trips, the way he loves his parents... I'd go on but I might never be able to stop so I'm stopping here. 

@gentlelily12 @CarolynH @mythicalove

Yes!  I totally agree with all you've said.  I can't let you stop there, however.  I'll add a few more that haven't been mentioned yet:

He is a pro at dealing with spontaneous questions, reporters, and interviews.

He is patient and never seems to get upset with the mob life that follows him around.

He doesn't appear to be afraid of anything.

He is adorable with children.

He uses his celebrity to accomplish good works.

Okay, I'll stop and let others add to the list.

• Like 15

Hii :))

Wowwww! So many updates! I think I am the last one here 2 see the preview now! :tears: The time that the preview came out, I had already been asleep. :))

Thanks God there is no accident! :D Birthday Kiss! Yayyyy! :D Can we please have a passionate Kiss?? :tears::tears:

Lobsters!! City Hunter is back!! Yayyy :wub::heart: What is that Dark Room?? Is that JJ's father's room?? The scene is a bit scary!! What did Jun Jae see?? I think the last scene, his face was a bit suprised.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

Has it started already? This thread will probably flood with tears by the end of the drama. How thankful I am that this is a 20 episodes drama and not a 16. We have 5 episodes to get ourselves together and prepare to say goodbye. Let's finish off strongly and proudly.

:tears:

Agree! I am glad that LBS is a 20 episode drama. We still have 5 episodes left, which means we have a lot 2 discuss. :))

Yes, we need 2 prepare ourselves to say goodbye! Time flies!! I cannot believe it!! :tears:

I love you all! I hope we can again get together for either LMH or JJH's project in the future. :tears: as for LMH, it is a bit further though :tears:

PS  Lets remember each other! I will remember you all dear Lobsters! :')

• Like 10

Based on what I see from Knetizens reaction and comments about episode 16 preview, I can say that Knetizens are happy that Hoe Jun Jae is starting to investigate, do some action and bring down the villains. :)) Below are some of the roughly translated comments from the Video of preview in Naver:

"JaeJae  started to act as a key player, so I hope it works well."

" Now ten days left only happy endings !!!"

"City Hunter Lee Min Ho was summoned"

" What kind of case do you want to reveal?"

" Do not give the evil people an excuse for a crime! Let's get rid of the evil deeds and get rid of them with good hair!"

" I'm excited about the trailer because it's going to be fun."

" jun jae finally investigates his father's work ㅠㅠ"

" I just want to know if JunJae is safe."

" The most fortunate thing .. he crossed the traffic light and there is no accident so it is the best thing .. ~"

" I'm heading for the ending ㅡ I hope it is not over soon"

" Huh, Chi-hyun, "can not I just be you son?" This is so bad,

" Oh this is going to be a big hit this week."

" Dark Junjae ♡ !!

" It's the same as in City Hunter."

" I see you again Dark Junjae"

" Trio to move! Shake it off ~ ~"

" Let's walk down the path of the Juncheong branch."

" The legend finally begins ..."

" Jae-jae will reveal his talent ㅠ Meet his father ㅠ"

" Finally, JoJae is going to open ~ Soon, I'll get my dad and get my property back."

" I'll cheer on JuJae's heat day Let's solve the case Now,"

" Now it is revealed that Kang Ji-hyun is Kang Seo-hee, and only the happy ending is met"

" I just want to see if Junjae is cool and defeats the villains."

"Huh Jun-jae Finally prepared to fight back Cima ~ & ~ ?!"

"Joe Jae seeks daddy and Cheung seeks  hot love ~

"Juncheong Couple Forever ~! ~! ~! ~ ♥"

Credit: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1362250

• Like 16

3 hours ago, nika94 said:

"JaeJae  started to act as a key player, so I hope it works well."

" Now ten days left only happy endings !!!"

"City Hunter Lee Min Ho was summoned"

" What kind of case do you want to reveal?"

" Do not give the evil people an excuse for a crime! Let's get rid of the evil deeds and get rid of them with good hair!"

" I'm excited about the trailer because it's going to be fun."

" jun jae finally investigates his father's work ㅠㅠ"

" I just want to know if JunJae is safe."

" The most fortunate thing .. he crossed the traffic light and there is no accident so it is the best thing .. ~"

" I'm heading for the ending ㅡ I hope it is not over soon"

" Huh, Chi-hyun, "can not I just be you son?" This is so bad,

" Oh this is going to be a big hit this week."

" Dark Junjae ♡ !!

" It's the same as in City Hunter."

" I see you again Dark Junjae"

" Trio to move! Shake it off ~ ~"

" Let's walk down the path of the Juncheong branch."

" The legend finally begins ..."

" Jae-jae will reveal his talent ㅠ Meet his father ㅠ"

" Finally, JoJae is going to open ~ Soon, I'll get my dad and get my property back."

" I'll cheer on JuJae's heat day Let's solve the case Now,"

" Now it is revealed that Kang Ji-hyun is Kang Seo-hee, and only the happy ending is met"

" I just want to see if Junjae is cool and defeats the villains."

"Huh Jun-jae Finally prepared to fight back Cima ~ & ~ ?!"

"Joe Jae seeks daddy and Cheung seeks  hot love ~

"Juncheong Couple Forever ~! ~! ~! ~ ♥"

Credit: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1362250

1.) Lol, the reference to City Hunter is inevitable. It's no secret here, I think he's extremely hot in his City Hunter disguise. LMH is so charismatic! He can look boyish cute but totally flip 180 degrees and he'll look manly and hot. 

2.) It looks like some Knetz don't want writer park to explain why the killers kill. I was like that at one point towards my beginning days of watching korean dramas. I was watching I Hear Your Voice (so funny how so many people reference HJJ's ability to hear SC back to IHYV) and I was extremely upset when the writer later revealed why the murderer killed. I remember flipping tables because after all that I have seen, I did not want to understand him in the slightest bit. It's almost like saying, "forget it writer, there is absolutely no way in this world he can redeem himself." But thinking back to it, because the writer gave the murderer a sole purpose, it makes the story more complete. At least he isn't a one-dimensional character who just killed without any initial drive. I want writer park to do the same for LOTBS. I actually do want to know why they turned out the way they did. Of course there's no way for redemption but I still want to see that they didn't just kill to kill. 

3.) Hahaha HJJ, SC, and HJJ's mother crossed the road safely. Now, everyone can sleep with their hearts at ease. 

4.) I see HJJ earned himself another nickname. First, it was Jealous King, then came Green HJJ and Pink HJJ, and now, we have Dark HJJ. Lol. Koreans seem to pay great attention to what he wears. Actually, it's hard to not notice when the pieces they point out are clearly a show stopper. Lol. 

5.) LOL at the comment, "I want to see if JunJae is cool..." All I have to say is, of course he'll be cool! After all, this is LMH we are talking about. 

6.) If we're rooting for HJJ to succeed in seeking out his father and catching the villain, it's only fair that SC succeeds going after "hot love." Hahaha. I find it extremely cute that SC brings up "dirty love" to HJJ but in actuality, she has no idea what she's asking for. She speaks otherwise but her mind is of an innocent mermaid. Thank god HJJ is a great person and would never take advantage of her. 

-------------

@1ouise my chingu, you have named some excellent traits of LMH. I'd have to agree with you on all of them. 

Another story that comes to mind as we speak of his great traits is the story he told of how he attended one of his fan signing event one day and he saw a grandma waiting in line for him in the hot weather. He asked his fans ahead of the line to allow the grandma to go first and they did. He later revealed that this grandma handed him a few dollars tightly rolled up. He said it touched him deeply and almost made him cry. Until this day, he still remembers and feels very thankful towards her. 

I also remember, recently before the airing of LOTBS, he had a commercial shoot of some sort and the company he was working with arrived an hour late to the location. One of the representatives revealed that they were scared that LMH might have left as his schedule was very busy, however, he was surprised to see LMH upon arriving. LMH did not make any big deal out of their late arrival and proceeded to work just as nothing had happened. He expressed he was very thankful to LMH for being so patient and kind.

These things make me so proud to be his fan. He's forever our humble actor. 

@nika94 the way you asked us to remember each other seems like we're saying goodbye already :tears: lol. 

----------------

@Hunter White @demarchelier @bebe1989 @damnfreakinJIHYUN @Marian16 @Kim Ngân Trần And others I may have missed. 

It's been a pleasure being on here with all of you. I'm glad that LMH met such a great partner with such supportive fans. I recall right from the beginning, both fan bases were very supportive of each other. Unlike some drama threads I've been to, there were no arguments or dissing the other party. We shared happiness and supported them both. We rooted for both of them to win awards and we were happy for them together. And when we were upset, we were upset together but never towards each other. I think we made a great team here. :blush:

Let's share some stories with each other as we wait. I think you've all been dragged into reading our posts about LMH, the person aside from being HJJ and KDR, so now is our turn to learn more about our queen JJH. Feel free to enlighten us, I'll be happy to know more about her.

------------

By the way, we can expect to see stills tomorrow correct? We received a trailer of next episode today. What usually follows are stills of the upcoming episode. Now that we've seen the preview, we can look forward to seeing new stills!! Yay! 

• Like 13

@mythicalove Like everyone here, I can't hide my excitement for the next "last" 5 episodes. The mom-son reunion is one of the most anticipating part plus the fact the HJJ is doing something to know his father's real situation, oh how I want Wednesday to come forward as fast as possible.

FAN ART:

C1wyroMUAAAhU04.jpg

• Like 13

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Lee Min Ho..Tearful Meeting With Birth Mom..Counter-Attack Start? - 10.01.2017

tumblr_ojjl15NvIQ1v80w6go1_1280.jpg

[Sports Chosun.com: Reporter Lee Ji Hyeon] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama'Legend of the Blue Sea" released their latest still cuts of their male lead Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho), caught up in a moment of an emotional yet tearful reunion with his own birth mother Mo Yoo Ran (Na Young Hee).

Mo Yoo Ran (Na Young Hee) then was seen to enjoy the precious time of meeting his biological son, Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) inside his own house enjoying dinner after on what supposed to be Sim Chung (Jun Ji Hyun)’s birthday. In addition, viewers are wondering whether the the mother and son will start to fight against Kang Seo Hee (Hwang Shin Hye) and Heo Chi Hyeon (Lee Ji Hoon) to get back what they supposed to get and originally belonged to them.

SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama'Legend of the Blue Sea" released their latest powerful still cuts on 10th of January, revealing Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) meeting his biological mother Mo Yoo Ran (Na Young Hee) ahead of its broadcast this week.

Last week on the 15th episode, Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) decided to celebrate her birthday, and picking up her ‘friend’, Mo Yoo Ran near Heo Jun Jae’s house. It was at first unknown to them how Heo Jun Jae are related to each other. Mo Yoo Ran then know that Sim Chung knew Heo Jun Jae, and letting her know afterward that her own biological sown name is the same and that she has been looking for him after for a long time not seeing each other, Sim Chung then know that her friend is Heo Jun Jae’s birth mother, noticing how much they have been longing and looking for each other. Heo Jun Jae and Mo Yoo Ran then revealed to have finally seen and meet each other, making the tension higher with the latest still cuts.

Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) was looking utterly shocked on the latest still cuts, as if he still can’t believe that he finally find his biological mother whom he had been looking for so long. Mo Yoo Ran notice Heo Jun Jae at a first glance and couldn’t stop crying with her flowing emotion. Mo Yoo Ran who lean on her son’s arm finally make Heo Jun Jae realize how many years has it been since he last seen his mom and separated from each other.

Other still cuts, Heo Jun Jae seems to finally invite his mother to his house and waiting for his mother. The scene where Heo Jun Jae and his mother Mo Yoo Ran siting facing each other are giving a good vibes, a scene that Heo Jun Jae has missed from the bottom of his heart. Viewers are getting curious on the fighting spirit between Heo Jun Jae and Mo Yoo Ran, since the 'family’ aura was strong after their reunion. Viewers are wondering if they can finally take down Heo Chi Hyeon (Lee Ji Hoon), Heo Jun Jae’s step brother and especially Kang Seo Hee (Hwag Shin Hye). Viewers hopes that Heo Chi Hyeon-Kang Seo Hee stepped down, and that Heo Jun Jae and Mo Yoo Ran could be restored back to their rightful position.

The representatives of “Legend of the Blue Sea” stated “The tearful and emotional reunion scene of Heo Jun Jae and Mo Yoo Ran would be revealed on the 16th episode of the drama, broadcasted on January 11th~” and “How we hope that the mother and son will join forces together, and able to show viewers what kind of counter attack plan they have for the future~”

Olzllovely@sportschosun.com

source: SportsChosun/Naver

Korean-English Translation: Monika Setiono

source: http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/155651695820/legend-of-the-blue-sea-lee-min-hotearful

• Like 12