[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

I think episode 15 is meatier than 14. I really enjoy the first 20 minutes. It was really heartfelt, and I neaaarly shed some tears. My favourite moments of the first 20 mins are (1) the part where Joon Jae refuses Cheongie's touch. FEELLLLSSSSS!

https://s23.postimg.org/3nayuf997/1483679128458.jpg

(2) Lee Min Ho did really well emoting from his eyes in that museum scene, the part where he lied about the happily ever after. The OST helped with enhancing the Feels too. I like to think Cheongie saw through Joon Jae's white lie, but she preferred not to point it out. Wish Joon Jae would tell her the truth though, that way the "protection" and balance of the relationship isn't one-sided. The present situation is very different from the past, Cheongie with her superhuman ability can help and become the protector too.

Kang Ji Yeon/Kang Seo Hee's past about missing family reminds me soooooo much of Lee Joon Young from I Remember You. He killed his family and hid their bodies, so maybe with Ma Dae Young's help, she did the same. I like this new revelation. This show needs a bit more adrenaline rush so please oh please, Park Ji Eun, raise the stake higher and make the villains more eerie and dangerous.

Lee Min Ho's new haircut is gorgeous too, made him look younger and extra extra handsome. Jeon Ji Hyun has got the best of everything working with Kim Soo Hyun and now Lee Min Ho. All those glomping, pinning him to the wall and pinning him onto the sofa... those are what some of us had been jokingly wanting to do to Lee Min Ho for over 3-4 years. Must admit, I was grinning at that scene and also feeling a bit jealous, hahaha. ;P

• Like 20

Finally watched epi15. 

Loved it. Starting 10mins were total love.  

LMH acting is on par excellence. And he could carry any color clothing with such a grace :heart: loved that pink coat on oppa. First apple green and now pink :D 

Good HJJ Mom gave that evil step mom back. 

Chingus, Is that ajushi dead?? :( and yaay ratings increased im so happy. And loved that club dancing of Cheong haha :D:D 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, sia3 said:

I think episode 15 is meatier than 14. I really enjoy the first 20 minutes. It was really heartfelt, and I neaaarly shed some tears. My favourite moments of the first 20 mins are (1) the part where Joon Jae refuses Cheongie's touch. FEELLLLSSSSS!

(2) Lee Min Ho did really well emoting from his eyes in that museum scene, the part where he lied about the happily ever after. The OST helped with enhancing the Feels too. I like to think Cheongie saw through Joon Jae's white lie, but she preferred not to point it out. Wish Joon Jae would tell her the truth though, that way the "protection" and balance of the relationship isn't one-sided. The present situation is very different from the past, Cheongie with her superhuman ability can help and become the protector too.

Kang Ji Yeon/Kang Seo Hee's past about missing family reminds me soooooo much of Lee Joon Young from I Remember You. He killed his family and hid their bodies, so maybe with Ma Dae Young's help, she did the same. I like this new revelation. This show needs a bit more adrenaline rush so please oh please, Park Ji Eun, raise the stake higher and make the villains more eerie and dangerous.

Lee Min Ho's new haircut is gorgeous too, made him look younger and extra extra handsome. Jeon Ji Hyun has got the best of everything working with Kim Soo Hyun and now Lee Min Ho. All those glomping, pinning him to the wall and pinning him onto the sofa... those are what some of us had been jokingly wanting to do to Lee Min Ho for over 3-4 years. Must admit, I was grinning at that scene and also feeling a bit jealous, hahaha. ;P

Can I agree with everything you said? Lol. I could not, could not, have said it better. 

---------------

@demarchelier thanks for posting all the nice comments. It seems like knetz enjoyed this episode a little more than they usually do. Ok, hopefully their love translates into ratings. Hehehe. 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Can I agree with everything you said? Lol. I could not, could not, have said it better. 

---------------

@demarchelier thanks for posting all the nice comments. It seems like knetz enjoyed this episode a little more than they usually do. Ok, hopefully their love translates into ratings. Hehehe. 

"Hopefully their Love translate into ratings" LOL :D

Agreeee! :D:D  

Action speaks louder than words! :D Can expect to reach 20% for Nationwide rating for next week?

• Like 6

Shim Cheong and Cha Si-a’s nightclub looks

In the 15th episode of “Legend of the Blue Sea” on Thursday, Shim Cheong (Jun Ji-hyun) and Cha Si-a (Shin Hye-sun) showed off their dance moves at a nightclub.

Cha Si-a was the first to arrive. She had a couple of drinks there after the shock of finding out that Heo Jun-jae -- the friend she has feelings for -- is the heir of a wealthy corporation. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5%26simg=201701061451354121406_20170106150500_03.jpg&key=f9dcfe33525759eedf4c009f300e09449da73f705664282a874906e6ae5c258c

Not too long ago, she had also accidentally found out that a house maid she had been treating poorly was actually the mother of Heo who had gone into hiding after a divorce.

A drunk Cha calls Tae-o (Shin Won-ho), one of the housemates of Heo, to join her.

Tae-o turns up with his other housemates Shim and Nam-doo. 

Shim wore a purple minidress with a low-cut neckline, and a necklace. Cha had on an equally short black dress, with metal rings adorning the front. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5%26simg=201701061451354121406_20170106150500_01.jpg&key=ec3b5bddb772d4c8849467797b5f89ae88626d3cfcc3b258eeea54b3e59afdac

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, nika94 said:

"Hopefully their Love translate into ratings" LOL :D

Agreeee! :D:D  

Action speaks louder than words! :D Can expect to reach 20% for Nationwide rating for next week?

Hmmmm, do you perhaps mean what I think you mean by "love"? Hahahaha. Whose love are we talking about here? Hahaha.

Or am I the only one whose mind is in the gutter. Lol.

-----------------

@sia3 I have been dying to do that to LMH for years now too. I have a suggestion, how about you pin him down and I will do the glomping?

Lmfao, I totally took your line without permission. Sorry. 

Mind in the gutter. Hahaha. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Wait a minute---@mythicalove  CH's mother, MDY and NamDo are all orphans?  coincidence?

Great POINT!! Nam Do once told Jun jae that he is an orphan!

Guys!! I really feel like Nam do, MDY and CH's mother are all in 1 group!! Maybe Nam Do is the head of all of them! LoL

Nam Do is The most mysterious , shadiest, and Creepiest Character in the drama. Throghout The drama, Nam Do showed some evil and shady side of himself little by little. But because he is funny, we may get distracted. Nam Do and Chungie's pool scene was so scary!! The way Nam do tells her 2 cry showed how heartless he could be.

Judging by today's CH reaction after his attempt 2 kill Ajussi, he doesn't seem to be a strong villain. I think the writer is really toying with us. At least, I myself am So confused!! LoL :D

• Like 8

i havent posting anything last night, because i feel so sleepy lol.

lets me share my opinion for episode 14

i found simchung looks weird, after Junjae told her about Happy ending DR and Se hwa.. she told herself "but, why am i tearing up?". in this case everyone who connected with JunJae having the same dream, i guess chungs also having that scary dream about their past. Seems like She knows JunJae lying about the fact Sehwa and DR died..

Im glad JunJae mom act like strong woman, like her personality. She shut KJY mouth without giving chance for KJY to look down on Her. .

just random thought: why i see namdo in blur video of the real killer of DR and se hwa? Lol 

(please dont let him become villain in this drama, he is so cute ahjushi, who has one sided love toward Junjae :P  !!)

LOVE CHUNGS WEARING HOODIE! SHE LOOKS CHEERFUL&CUTE. 

(Credit to momo)

IMG_9027.gif

IMG_9024.gif
IMG_9025.gif

HEO JUN JAE AT FLORIST PLACE NAME - BYLEBLANC /LEBLANCFLOWER

Spoiler

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Great POINT!! Nam Do once told Jun jae that he is an orphan!

Guys!! I really feel like Nam do, MDY and CH's mother are all in 1 group!! Maybe Nam Do is the head of all of them! LoL

Nam Do is The most mysterious , shadiest, and Creepiest Character in the drama. Throghout The drama, Nam Do showed some evil and shady side of himself little by little. But because he is funny, we may get distracted. Nam Do and Chungie's pool scene was so scary!! The way Nam do tells her 2 cry showed how heartless he could be.

Judging by today's CH reaction after his attempt 2 kill Ajussi, he doesn't seem to be a strong villain. I think the writer is really toying with us. At least, I myself am So confused!! LoL :D

Wait, wait, wait, I must have missed this when I read @CarolynH's post. I totally overlooked it. It's true! They are all orphans. Is this just all a coincidence? Or what are we dealing with here? 

Lol, I would have to agree! Because ND is funny, I choose to overlook his greed. I forget he's money hungry and would do anything for money.

I'm puzzled though. They can't possibly be on the same team because he has been with HJJ all these years. If he wanted to, he could have killed HJJ way long ago. But he took him in and cared for him, raised him and yes, he may have taught him many wrong things in life but in the end, he was the closest thing to family that HJJ had. I guess the same can be said about these two as could be said about MDY and KJY. They were lonely individuals that found each other. In both cases, no matter how messed up their life became, they were always there for each other. To survive the world, they walked along the wrong paths, but of course, ND and HJJ's crimes are of a much lesser degree than MDY and KJY. I still believe ND geuninely loves HJJ. To me, he still seems like the jealous girlfriend in the relationship. 

With CH, he's not a strong villain because he is stupid. However, I would not testify his will to kill. He has the drive just not the brains. Lol. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Ym3n said:

Am I the only one who feel that traffic light took an ages into green light?

Hahahaha, you're not alone. There are numerous comments about the ending scene. The two most popular being 

1.) What took that light so long to turn green?

2.) I am sensing truck of doom coming their way. 

• Like 9

Hello Lobsters!

I have not watched episode 15 yet, and won't get to it until next week. But I do see that some of what I feared from episode 14 may be true for episode 15 (such as who really killed KDR if it wasn't MDY). Of course, I have to wait until I watch the episode to find out clues. I think it's either CH or even possibly ND. These two could have easily been KDR's enemies in the past, and we wouldn't know unless shown. I am aiming towards CH more, because ND seems to have no sort of signs to recollecting that he knew SC as SH. And, despite his sudden greed at knowing SH is a mermaid and wanting to make money out of her, I get this feeling that he feels distant from HJJ now, and it is starting to make him feel left out. Lol. Like a jealous girlfriend as some of you have mentioned. But, as for CH, I think he may have known KDR in Joseon time. They don't have to be related. They could have been enemies that we were not aware of. Who knows. maybe we will just see CH in Joseon time during the last few episodes. My doubt for him is high. Plus, his ethics seem to have gone haywire. Don't seem like he is as innocent as he puts himself to be in front of others. The villains here are really testing my patience. I just want to kick their richard simmons to the deep blue sea where they have no way of floating back up. (ooops, I should maintain proper manners haha).

@mythicalove I definitely had my doubts since episode 14. I am aiming towards either ND or CH, if MDY is not the real killer. I really think CH was somehow involved with KDR, and we just haven't been shown the proof yet. If you have watched Rooftop Prince, the annoying guy didn't come out in Joseon time until the very last episode, and he had all of us wondering if he was involved in the Joseon time or not, haha. And when he poppped out, we all went "I knew it!" I think this might be the same case for CH. Lol, I haven't watched episode 15 yet. But I will when I come back from the weekend out with the family :)

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@vangsweetie637   According to new BTS pictures today, I'm afraid CH is the one killed KDR and SH. The picture he stood behind the window showed that he was the one into KDR's house after KDR died.

O.M.G. I knew it!!! I knew he must have been in Joseon time. But wait..he wasn't on that boat, sending out arrows and harpoons? Well on second thought he could have been. Add a stache and some clothes that blended in well, and i would have missed his joseon appearance.

Now, the question is why did he kill him if it was him?Jealousy? Greed? All the same reasons as the present lifetime too?

Wow. Scary thing is, past or present, some people never really changed. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

Hahahaha, you're not alone. There are numerous comments about the ending scene. The two most popular being 

1.) What took that light so long to turn green?

2.) I am sensing truck of doom coming their way. 

Oh no. Please not the truck of doom. After the truck of doom, someone is bound to push that other one out of the way, and then have a stare down with it until they get hit. Why cant both be pushed out of the way when the doom of truck had enough time to come. Why the staring contest until one is hit :blink::sweatingbullets:

Am I the only one who thinks of things like this when a truck of doom comes? Lol everytime i think of this when a sense of truck or car doom is near lol

• Like 8

The subs for this week's episode came out late, so I only just caught up on it. I liked the more light-hearted mood of this episode with Sim Chung chasing Joon Jae around and trying to remove his memories - LOL - and Sim Chung celebrating her new life by throwing a birthday party :) Even though I always feel the show could afford to move into more deep storytelling, I do appreciate too that the show does light-hearted and its fun parts well and Joon jae and Sim Chung are such a joy to watch together. 

It was great to also see Joon Jae finally meet his mum and i liked how Sim Chung played an important role in bringing them together. It was poetic to see her conveying to Joon Jae through telepathy that the legend of the tower came to pass, that those who parted there would come together. 

However, I have issues with just two aspects of the story:

1. Joon Jae not telling Sim Chung the full truth - I always wonder why Joon Jae doesn't reveal the truth to Sim Chung and even changed the ending of the Joseon storyline? Wouldn't it be easier if he told her the truth and then both of them can work together to ensure the past doesn't repeat? Also, we know Sim Chung is physically strong and capable of defending herself too, so we know she can find a way to help Joon Jae prevent the fate from happening. I thought it'd be nice from us to move away from that sense that Joon Jae must always protect Sim Chung to both of them being equals.

2. I'm really finding the present day villain pair - Soo Hee and Dae Young - very unconvincing and unthreatening - Dae Young in particular. They take so long to get things done, but I also find them quite unengaging - quite boring in fact. Nonetheless, I foresee the truck of doom coming on Joon Jae's mum too! 

Shared more thoughts on my blog here: https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/legend-of-the-blue-sea-episode-15/

• Like 5

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Still Cuts Released For Rise in Viewership - Laughing Flower Boys from Lee Min Ho to Shin Won Ho - 06.01.2017

C1ej86lVEAA4Qx9.jpgC1ej-nnUoAAkEyN.jpg

The current No.1 and shining on the top, SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” revealed their behind the scene of the main casts, which all of them are shining and looking happy.

The Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (Written by Park Ji Eun / Directed by Jin Hyuk / Culture Depot of South Korea / Production House Studio Dragon) just release a behind the scene still cut, a rewards for the infinite love from the viewers that they got due to their rise in viewership .

It is obvious that the viewer’s love towards the Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” has grown as the drama unfolds. In the 15th episode, where Sim Chung (Jun Ji Hyun) learn the fact that Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) were actually able to hear her inner voice. The drama captured the viewer’s hearts by their ability of ‘drawing the picture’ of Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung’s couple who tried to in a way, saving each other. Fan Arts can also be found everywhere. Now, the “Legend of the Blue Sea” team and staffs are currently shooting hard as a return for the viewer’s never ending love.

In the recently publish still cuts, we can see the drama staff’ and team work despite the cold weather and hard shooting environment. It made viewers smile to see the casts of the drama who went through the shooting process with happiness and shooting happily.

Shin Hye Sun who played the role of Cha Si Ah was seen to greet the camera happily with pleasure. Lee Ji Hoon looks so mischievous, and playful. Meanwhile, Lee Hee Joon and Shin Won Ho are showing their flower-boy side and smile to the camera..

C1elVb5UcAAl3Ax.jpg

The representatives of “Legend of the Blue Sea” stated “Since the audience rating is rising, actors and the staffs are enjoying filming well~” and “We will shoot hard so that this flow of us working hard and fans loving us will continue until the end. Please give a lot of love and support to the broadcast~”

Meanwhile, the Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (Written by Park Ji Eun / Directed by Jin Hyuk / Culture Depot of South Korea / Production House Studio Dragon) itself is a fantasy romance filled with laughter and fun. The drama also have unpredictable events as the very last mermaid on the planet will meet the con-artist and will have trouble adapting to the human life, There will be a connection tying their past that will cross over to the future as the story unfold. The story line was promised to give the audience a brand new experience.

Meanwhile, the next, 16th episode of SBS “Legend of the Blue Sea” will be broadcasted on Wednesday, 11th of January on 10 PM KST.

source: GetItK

http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/155475496610/legend-of-the-blue-sea-still-cuts-released-for

• Like 10