[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

@Moonrain

According to real-time ratings company ATAM, the average real-time ratings of MBC's new cartoon drama 'Missing Nine' broadcasted at 10 pm on March 18 was 4.50% of the program airing time. The best one minute was 6.22% recorded at 10:56 pm (Based on 700 households in Seoul metropolitan area)  @Moonrain   :))  Yeah, you were right

The SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' broadcasted the same time zone recorded an average rating of 24.01% and a maximum of 27.48%.

Google Translate of article http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000233831

• Like 5

Is it only me loving the new OST?? :bawling: It is so Good!!! The singer has such a soft and nice voice. The song is best for JunChung couple!! :bawling: "Love Road".... I wanna see our couple on Love road together... :tears:

PS  Does anyone know what is the meaning of the new song?? :))

• Like 6

I know I said I would just give credit where it is due and stop speculating but I couldn't overlook what ND said to SC at the pool. 

"I am the type of person to make someone believe I am their friend only to turn around and backstab them." 

I hate to think this way but I just have a feeling the writer still has another twist up her sleeves. After all, we have not seen the full story to the Joseon counterpart. Who knows what role he plays.

I think I've decided to not fully trust ND for now. 

On a lighter note, even if ND turns out bad, at least we can laugh at knetz tomorrow because they'll be cursing the sh** out of him. Hahaha. Today, the highest liked comment expressed their apologies to ND and racked up 15000+ likes. Another comment called him "Hun ND." Lol. 

Whether he's good or bad, with all due respect, I have to give it to the actor, he is doing such an amazing job playing ND. Because of his acting, I sway back and fourth, not knowing whether he's good or bad. Is it just me or does LOTBS have some of the best actors? I don't find any actors lacking. Everyone performs great! 

------------

I love how SC slowly approaches her lover and comforts him. I love how she softly consoles him and reminds him it is not his fault. I love how she cries with him because what hurts him, hurts her also. It was the sweetest and most sincere scene they've shared together. 

"Some words are said without talking."

Just like the way she loves him and the way her loves her can be felt without exchanging words. That is the true feeling of love. Their love is that deep that words cannot begin to describe the depth of it. 

-------------

LMH's flawlessly expressed the anger and agony HJJ was experiencing as he furiously rushed at CH, throwing punches and yelling his heart out. I wish he would have stolen a few more punches as nothing in this world could be enough to punish CH and his parents. What simply left me in awh and amazement though, was when he suddenly became vulnerable in front of the detective, clutching onto him and crying that he could not save his father. LMH's ability to go from raging with anger to completely helpless and vulnerable is easily one of the best things about this episode. Bravo to his performance! 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Kim Ngân Trần said:

I don't understand... why TnMS's rating drop???

8 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Agreeeeeeeeeeeee

How about the other one?? Is it not out yet? 

AGB Nielsen Korea is 18.3% (Nationwide) and LOTBS has competition with MBC's Missing Nine which got 6.5%.

• Like 4

I see that Nationwide rating is important. But the real time rating of LBS is way high. Isn't this something to be happy about??

There is even article talking about LBS high real rating. There is graph that compares the rating of the three shows.  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000233831

Because of this intense episode, again they drawn so many viewers and that is why the real time rating is very high. Those great amount of comments and feeback show that Knetizens did love the episode and want to express their feelings. The sudden and unexpected twist at the end about Nam Do was great. 

Overall, I am happy! I think how popular a Korean drama is actually more based on its popularity on the internet and also the buzz, feedback and response they give to each episode.

Saturday-Sun Dramas have the highest rating most of the time. But are they popular on the internet? Do they cause buzz as much as the other dramas? 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I see that Nationwide rating is important. But the real time rating of LBS is way high. Isn't this something to be happy about??

There is even article talking about LBS high real rating. There is graph that compares the rating of the three shows.  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000233831

Because of this intense episode, again they drawn so many viewers and that is why the real time rating is very high. Those great amount of comments and feeback show that Knetizens did love the episode and want to express their feelings. The sudden and unexpected twist at the end about Nam Do was great. 

Overall, I am happy! I think how popular a Korean drama is actually more based on its popularity on the internet and also the buzz, feedback and response they give to each episode.

Yeah, you're right. #1 comment even got 16k+ vote up.

• Like 3