[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

I'LL PROTECT YOU SHE PROMISED ...THIS IS A MAN JOB JJ SAID ....OTP AND DETECTIVE ...AT HEO HOUSE ...THEY FOUND THE SECRET ROOM ...MA PLACE ...FOUND THE FLOWERS DETECTIVE CAME ...CALLS HER REAL NAME AND ARESTED HER FOR MURDER ...FOUND HER FINGERS PRINT ON THE WALL I BET...COPS TAKE HER FROM FUNERAL

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Plus smooching sounds..hahaha...:heart:

:wub:...was cute...tnx god something nice happend ...it was so hard so far 

Stepmom is released???? :angry: Son came for her..did policeman secretly started to follow her???

That scam friend of JJ knocked him on his head at a garage...for stepmom and her son??...all of them make me sick :rolleyes:

Guys at home saw what he did...

• Like 3

ND IS SECRETLY FOLLOWING JJ AND IS INFORMING SOMEBODY ...OH NO THE PREVIEW SCENE ND HITS JJ TAEO SAW THAT ON CAMERA...SC AND TAEO ON THEIR WAY TRYING TO SAVE JJ

ND BROUGHT JJ TO THE PLACE WHERE CH AND HIS MOM WERE...JJ IS SHOCKED BY ND BETRAYAL

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I think Nam Do helps Jun Jae to catch Kang Sohee :)))

Yeah..i  owe him an apology...sorry JJ's friend :)

OMG!!!!  bro took a gun from police...points twds JJ...our girl runs to cover him...bro shoots :o THE END

• Like 7