[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Lee Min Ho' s little frown in this picture is so point on!! 

Look at the second picture!!:tears: a little frown on his face between his brows+ those sad and painful eyes!! :tears: so much feels!! 

Thank you Lee Min Ho! Your expressions tell me all!! No need for words!

Credit: as tagged

• Like 11

"Among the many words I've come to learn after coming here, the best words are "happy ending." I'm sure that this very moment is a happy ending. But the hope and despair that life gives you is that time keeps flowing and the moment passes. Behind that moment of brilliant happiness, what kind of moments await, no one knows." -SC

This line is absolutely beautiful. The sad truth to every happy ending is that unlike a book that freezes in time once it ends, life continues and new pages that are blank begins to fill with unpredictability. So rather than a happy ending, perhaps a better way to describe life is by chapters. One chapter has ended happily but another awaits to be written and how that one will end, we cannot be for certain. We can only hope for the best.

-----------------

Just a side note, while watching this episode and previous episodes, I notice that KJY loves purple flowers. Somehow, this reminds me of the drama I Remember You. There was a killer in there that sent purple flowers to his victims before he carries out murder. 

Note to self: go search up the meaning of purple flowers

• Like 10

4 hours ago, shyguitar said:

What if not all of them are destined to have the same fate as their past? Maybe Nam Do is not a villain in this lifetime? And HJJ and SC having their happily ever after? Hmmmmm

Even if everything seems to repeat itself I believe that people should be able to make their choices therefore have different outcomes. HJJ and SC would have their happy ending because they actively work together against the ill fated ending and to protect their loved ones. Same with the bad guys, ND and CH were the bad guys in the past but I hope the writer would  let one of them turn to a good guy this lifetime at the end because they choose to be. Of course there is an element of fate but the choice to be good or bad is up to each of them. 

• Like 11

Oh yes this beautiful OST released . I`m happy. It`s great day. I waited it for a week. I`m very glad.I`m on the seventh heaven.:blush::heart: But I can`t look 16 episode because I have no translation. So I sad and happy at the same time.

Edited by leramin
  • Like 9

Lobsters! :D I have another topic to discuss!

I went to this link, where lots of KNetizens talk about Legend of the Blue Sea. Each drama in Naver has its own "TALK" section, Video section and articles related. 

Out of curiosity, Again I went to this link and tried to translate some comments in Google.

After translating some of them, I realized some Knetizens were talking about "Twin Sister". One comment says "Hwang Shin-hye kills twin sister and lives by that name"

PS  Sorry lobsters! :D I keep posting and bringing topics from what I read in Knetizen comments. :D  I wanna enjoy talking about LBS as much as possible!! :tears: Make hay while the sun shines!! :tears:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/3607594/talk

Rating rise to 18.9% !!  Yayyyy!! :)) Congrats @demarchelier  thanks for sharing information about the rating. :)) I think you are always the first person 2 share the ratings. :))

• Like 13

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

Just a side note, while watching this episode and previous episodes, I notice that KJY loves purple flowers. Somehow, this reminds me of the drama I Remember You. There was a killer in there that sent purple flowers to his victims before he carries out murder. 

Note to self: go search up the meaning of purple flowers

Ohhh... I thought that was already discussed here.  I know it was on Dramabeans.

A viewer said the flower is monkshood (extremely poisonous).

220px-Aconitum_variegatum_110807f.jpg

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain
22 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I went to this link, where lots of KNetizens talk about Legend of the Blue Sea. Each drama in Naver has its own "TALK" section, Video section and articles related. 

Out of curiosity, Again I went to this link and tried to translate some comments in Google.

After translating some of them, I realized some Knetizens were talking about "Twin Sister". One comment says "Hwang Shin-hye kills twin sister and lives by that name"

PS  Sorry lobsters! :D I keep posting and bringing topics from what I read in Knetizen comments. :D  I wanna enjoy talking about LBS as much as possible!! :tears: Make hay while the sun shines!! :tears:

Rating rise to 18.9% !!  Yayyyy!! :)) Congrats

The pyscho stepmother mentioned an older twin sister during her conversation with chi hyun in that room full of purple flowers (there's a poisonous purple flower by the way so in a way that room symbolizes step mother).

but seolma, it couldn't possibly mean there is another plot twist between mommy in law and step mother right? No way...

yey to the rise in ratings!

omo @1ouise we are in the same wavelength lol

oh yeah i think it was mentioned in the earlier episodes...

Guest Moonrain
3 hours ago, mythicalove said:

Lmfao, could not agree more! In fact, Jun Jae's father = sweetest potato of all hahaha. 

Also, you and I together, are both proud of LMH. He is doing so well. I was certainly touched by his performance today. 

Daddy is more like sour potato if there's such a thing:angry: he is definitely frustrating  <_<

44 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Rating rise to 18.9% !!  Yayyyy!! :)) Congrats

Hwang Shin-hye is the name of the actress who plays step-mom.  So when she changed her name from Kang Ji-yeon to Kang Seo-hee, that's what happened?  I don't know ... I need to watch the subbed version and find out what they are saying!!  Also, what does step-mom tell CH about his dad??

Thanks for posting Knetz comments!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I never think bad end , definetly happy end will be, because Kim Dam and Se Hwa have bad end but I am only curious, when will we see dirty love and good kiss? hahaha 

I know, right?  The most suspenseful thing now is ... WHEN ARE WE GONNA HAVE SKINSHIP?!

• Like 8

Comments:

"When she was talking to her son ... I was a twin and the other sister went to get adopted by a rich man ... You were orphan ... I was living hard"

" Kang Seo-hee has twins .. ????????????"

"Why did it come out that Kang Seo-hee was a twin?"

Credit:http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/3607594/talk

I am dying 2 watch the Subbed version!! In comments they keep talking about Twin sister, Kang Soo hee, Jun Jae's mom and CH

I am not 100% sure. But maybe here is the story:

Kang Sohee and Jun Jae's mom were twin sisters and orphans. When they were little, Jun Jae's mom got adopted to a rich family. Kang soohe had a hard life. She must have been adopted by a poor family and CH is not her real son. She adopted him. 

I knowww it seems crazy!! :D I don't know! My mind is Legend of the Blue sea only :D So in love with this drama

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I knowww it seems crazy!! :D I don't know! My mind is Legend of the Blue sea only :D So in love with this drama

you aren't only, I am crazy because LOBS and when this drama finished, I don't know what I do. I can't like and watch other dramas lately because LOBS is sooo good 

• Like 11

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" steps over 18.9%, "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" ends

C17Mdu-UsAECRUs.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" set a record with only a few episodes to go.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" recorded 18.9% on the 11th. This is tied with the record on episode six.

"Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" ended with 5.0%. KBS 2TV "Oh My Geum-bi" ended with 5.2%.

Meanwhile, Jeon Ji-hyeon found out the tragic truth between their ending.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-steps-over-18-9percent-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-ends-102325.html

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Comments:

"When she was talking to her son ... I was a twin and the other sister went to get adopted by a rich man ... You were orphan ... I was living hard"

" Kang Seo-hee has twins .. ????????????"

"Why did it come out that Kang Seo-hee was a twin?"

Credit:http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/3607594/talk

I am dying 2 watch the Subbed version!! In comments they keep talking about Twin sister, Kang Soo hee, Jun Jae's mom and CH

I am not 100% sure. But maybe here is the story:

Kang Sohee and Jun Jae's mom were twin sisters and orphans. When they were little, Jun Jae's mom got adopted to a rich family. Kang soohe had a hard life. She must have been adopted by a poor family and CH is not her real son. She adopted him. 

May be she made it up to say her twin sister was the one who killed two husbands, not her? Just to cover herself 

• Like 8