[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

The topic #Legend of the Blue Sea# is top1 of 1-hour trending on Weibo now :
ps. I don't know the changes of every hour for the whole night, but at least it's top1 also at 12:00 last night.

005Uf2zYjw1fb7hnsnfmnj30h30g5778.jpg

And #Legend of the Blue Sea# is top3 of 24-hours trending on Weibo now :

005Uf2zYjw1fb7hnqrnk7j30h40gctbm.jpg

The accumulated reading times of topic #Legend of the Blue sea# on Weibo are 36.8 billion.

• Like 12

The last 15 minutes was action-packed and heartbreaking. :tears:  The way Kim Dam Ryung calls "Sehawayaa" is so special , loving and heartbreaking. How he calls her gives me chills. Their love is real!! The acting, expressions and feelings were real!! It was sad yet beautiful! Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun nailed it!  The way Sehaw was touching Dam Ryung's face was so beautiful. This scene reminded me of the Scene in episode #2 where Jun Jae is unconsious and drowning, Chung swims toward her and when she kisses her, It is a smiliar position like they are hugging. They are facing each other. But I know these two scenes are different. :D

I think we will have a smiliar Thrilling fight scene between Jun Jae and Ma De young while Chung is in Danger. But I don't know how the setting it would be. I am so curious about the last 7 episodes. I think Park Ji Eun writer-nim is gonna focus on Chung-Jun Jae Love story in the last 7 episodes. We actually know what is The legend of the blue sea in the past, which again continues to present.  

Knetizens all want a Happy ending. :D they ask for Happy ending in their comments. 

How much I am LOVING LOVING alllll these great praises and awesome feedback from Lee Mi Ho's Jaw-dropping acting! His acting is so detailed and amazing!! Kudos 2 Oppa! :))

PS  Lobsters! :)) #Lucky 7!! 7 episodes are left!  Park Ji Eun writer-nim! You are the best!  :)) Thank you for this great drama! 

• Like 8

DRAMA RECAPS
Legend of the Blue Sea: Episode 13
by girlfriday | December 28, 2016 | No Comments
bluesea13-00228a.jpg

Ah, so cute. If only neurotic stream of consciousness were always the way to get the person you love to be direct and swoony. Forget mermaids and reincarnations; that’s fantasy right there. I’m pretty sure I would never want to know if someone could hear my thoughts, for fear I’d die of mortification, but I sure wouldn’t mind all the benefits.

Note: Legend of the Blue Sea will be pre-empted on Thursday (expect a whole slew of pre-emptions this week for all the end-of-year awards shows). SBS will air a Legend of the Blue Sea special instead, and Episode 14 will air next Wednesday, January 4.

Afraid that Chung’s thoughts will keep him up all night again, Joon-jae quiets her thoughts with a kiss. Naturally this does nothing to help her sleep (it’s like you don’t know girls at all!), but when she peeks down into Joon-jae’s room, he’s sleeping like a baby.

Joon-jae has another dream that night: In Joseon, Lord Yang lights lanterns above the sea knowing that the mermaid will surface, and sets out to hunt her down. Joon-jae sees the mermaid swimming towards the light and wakes up crying, “No, Se-hwa!”

He opens his eyes to see Chung and hugs her in relief, and she asks if he had a scary dream. He says, “I was scared. I never used to be afraid of anything—because I had nothing to lose. But now, I’m scared… that I might lose [it].”

[READ MORE - DRAMABEANS]

• Like 10

I still can't bring myself to watch the scene with kdr and se wa. Lol. 

Why didn't CH call HJJ when the father fell down the stairs? Didn't CH tell HJJ that the latter had to take care of the father.?  CH is still interesting-will he or will he not do the right thing? He seems as though he honestly cares for the father 

• Like 7

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Sin Hye-seon regrets after finding out Nah Yeong-hee is Lee Min-ho's mother

photo800964.jpg

Sin Hye-seon turned pale with surprise when she found out that Nah Yeong-hee and Lee Min-ho were mother and son.

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea", Cha Sia (Sin Hye-seon) found a picture of Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) when he was young with his mother Moo Yoo-ran (Nah Yeong-hee) in his room.

Cha Sia took Yoo-ran to Joon-jae's house to make some dishes as he liked her food. Joon-jae wasn't home but Sim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) was. Sia was looking around Joon-jae's room when she saw the picture.

Sia realized Joon-jae was Yoo-ran's son and left the house as quickly as possible. She then expressed frustration and asked Yoo-ran if she could call her "Mother". Yoo-ran was confused to see her change so suddenly.

Sia said, "I think I was sick before and I think I'm just getting back to normal now".

She then asked for a glass of water out of habit and surprised herself.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-sin-hye-seon-regrets-after-finding-out-nah-yeong-hee-is-lee-min-ho-s-mother-101947.html

• Like 10