[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

More news about Lee Min Ho's acting :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000520024

A201612290026_1_20161229081215866.jpg?ty

Translation by Google :

Lee Min-ho was at the center of the old-fashioned scenes that were kind and timeless.

The tragic ending of love of Lee KDR (Lee Min-ho) and Sehwa (Jun Ji-Hyun) was revealed in the 13th SBS drama 'The Legend of Blue Sea' broadcasted on the 28th. Yang (Seongdongil), who was seeking to become a master of ceremony, decided to catch the mermaid after attracting the windmill. When he noticed this, he carried out the bow and jumped into the water to save the ceremony.

The miserable love of the woman who threw her life for the beloved ones added to her mourning with Lee Min Ho 's stable performance. The last ten minutes of the past relationship was really Hard Carry of Lee Minho. Lee Min-ho, who overcame his gaze with surreal charisma against Sung Dong-il, raised tension with his colorful art action and smooth melodrama. The ambiguity that melted in every word of the dialogue exploded the moment when I jumped into the water. In spite of the hard underwater shooting, Lee Minho 's acting, which conveyed to the emotion in the sight of Sehwa, was white rice among them.

In the current life, the straightness toward romance of Shim Chung is properly raising the irritability index. The cute and lovely scenes that lead to the envy of Cheonghwa's dream of cheonghwa are of course accompanied by the romance of sleeping, and because it is possible to read the heart, the roasted coda does not have sweet potatoes.

Lee Minho showing the psychology of a man falling in love with only his eyes and facial expressions is now freely changing the genre of romantic comedy. It is the magic of falling in love to the viewers with only the smile that leaks out inevitably when thinking of the lover and the eyes looking at without the overgrown ambiguity which is unique to the loco genre. Lee Minho's delicate and brilliant performance, which has been shown in both the current Dalmatlooko mode and the past melodious melodic mode, is creating expectations for a change that will change in the future.

The viewers said, "I can not forget the last look of the prescription," "It was a beautiful drama, and Lee Minho was a beautiful scene. "" The last scene did not breathe, I watched it. "," I felt all my sadness with the eyes of Lee Min-ho, who looked without the words in the water. "" Lee Minho is done "and so on.

As the regretful past of the group has taken the last step, more attention has been paid to the movement of Junjae. There is a growing interest in whether to repeat the tragic love again or to change the future of JaeJae as various words like "I can not change the future but I can not change it". Here, the plot of Kang Seo-hee (Hwang Shin-hye) and Ma Dae-young (Seongdongil) surrounding Jun-jae's father is revealed, and curiosity is concentrating on the activity of Junjae.

On the other hand, 'The legend of the blue sea' broadcasts a special on the 29th scheduled for 14 times.

• Like 13

I can't believe that I wasn't able to get some sleep, guys lol. My mind is flying all over the place. How can I wait till Jan 4 with such a tragic end to ep 13? Hahaha

@briseis

Your description of their tragic death is so well written. You are absolutely right: it ended where it all began, in the deep blue sea. I just noticed it now, but KDR was even wearing clothing of similar color and texture in that "last goodbye tragic deathe scene" in comparison to their "first meeting as children scene". Somehow, their roles have reversed in the two scene. As children, SW saved KDR from drowning and swam him back to shore. In adulthood, KDR saved SW from the lethal harpoon. It's soooo sad :(

• Like 9

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" drops to 16.0%, "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" 5.0% and "Oh My Geum-bi" 6.8%

photo800974.jpg

Despite the fact that Sim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) and Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) slept on the same bed, the percentage dropped.

The thirteenth episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" rated 16.0% which is a 1.3% decrease compared to the last episode. This is also the second last record since the second episode which recorded 15.1%.

Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon slept on the same bed and he retraced memories of his past life through hypnotism.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Oh My Geum-bi" rated 6.8% and MBC "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" rated 5.0%.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-drops-to-16-0percent-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-5-0percent-and-oh-my-geum-bi-6-8percent-101948.html

• Like 5

201612282153418115799_20161228220929_01_

Untitled-lotbs.png

Naver - Herald Pop: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho explodes in jealousy and tells Jeon Ji Hyun "You're prettier"

1. [+1,298, -15] JoonChung coupleㅠㅜㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho makes my heart flutter

2. [+1,130, -16] Heo Joon Jae makes me crazy lately ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,073, -16] I got a heart attack when he told her she's prettier ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+950, -15] Heo Joon Jae gives me butterflies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠahh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+837, -12] They're cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2016123001002212200150561_99_20161229005

Nate - Sports Chosun: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho dies while saving Jeon Ji Hyun in the past "tragic"  

1. [+510, -18] If their past was tragic, please let them have a happy ending in the present.. this is heartbreaking

2. [+396, -20] Oh no~~~~ So sad ㅜㅜ I screamed when Joon Jae got struck by the arrow, I screamed again when Chung stabbed herself

3. [+392, -23] I don't usually cry when I watch dramas. When Damryung got struck by the arrow,  Sehwa tightly embracing dead Damryung and when she thrusts the arrow deeply to herself and the two of them dying together, the part is so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Untitled%253Dlotb.png

1. [+2,406, -60] Damryung's too cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,315, -05] Ah... my heart aches for Sehwa and Damryung ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope they end up together in the present time.. And they don't even show the next episodes preview anymore ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1,830, -59] This is like a fairy tale... I sat and cried like a baby

4. [+1,569, -46] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜKim Damryung, Sehwa-ya ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+1,462, -39] That's sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+608, -14] The ending scene is touching and beautiful..You can totally see the effort that went into making it

7. [+612, -16]ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Sun Hee's voice made it even sadder ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want a happy ending in the present ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+461, -14] Kim Damryung ㅠㅠㅠI'm crying. Lee Min Ho's so cool

cr: kkul-jaem
  • Like 14

What a tragic ending for KDR and SH...does it mean we won't see them anymore in the next 7 episodes?

I wish for the show to get a 20% rating before it ends, though it's already popular I hope their viewership in Korea increases.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, nika94 said:

I thought the rating would hit 20%  

Today's episode was amaaaaazing!! 

Why 16%?!  Someone explaine it to me please :(

Nika94, I feel your disappointment. This episode is daebak yet the viewers are not watching. Hard to understand. Need a Korean resident to explain. I hope it is a huge success internationally and China.

• Like 6

4 K-Drama Couples With Legendary Visuals and Chemistry

Legend-of-the-Blue-Sea54.jpg

Whether their story is tragic or funny, the leading characters in Korean dramas never seem to fail in captivating their viewers.

With their stunning visuals and strong chemistry, there have been many on-screen couples who have worked so perfectly that they feel like a legitimate pair. Whether it’s because of a strong story line or just because they match very well visually, there are some legendary drama couples that are remembered long after their series have finished airing.

Here are four of the most legendary K-drama couples from recent dramas:

-skip the unrelated part-

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun in The Legend of the Blue Sea

Jun Ji Hyun, as a very prolific actress, has been paired up with yet another excellent actor for her current drama. This time Jun Ji Hyun plays more of a delicate character, which is reflected in her make-up and overall aura.

legend-768x512.jpg

Ji-hyun as a mermaid is a stunning creature.

minho-768x442.jpg

Lee Min-ho is a charming and handsome con-artist.

mingoog-768x585.png

A gorgeous couple gazing into the distance together.

source: http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/4-k-drama-couples-with-legendary-visuals-and-chemistry/

• Like 8

2 hours ago, briseis said:

There is no doubt that LotBS is a big financial success for SBS. Ragarding Korean TV ratings, the crucial number is the 15% mark - once the drama hits that it's truly profitable because the station will gain huge money from the commercials aired before and after the episode + the sponsors and PPL. Then of course, there are added money for reaching 20 %, 25 % and so on. Most dramas are lucky if they can get past that magical mark for half of their run, BUT LOTBS HAS BEEN RECORDING +15% RATINGS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF ITS RUN, therefore each episode brought SBS a lot of money. LotBS might be slightly less successful in the TV ratings than the Romantic Doctor, however, it beats it on the internet popularity and international fame.

Regarding the pre-emption of episode 14, I can totally understand it and fully support it. The cast and crew most be completely exhausted from the demanding liveshooting schedule and filming in difficult conditions - in the cold and without barely any sleep. LMH has grown ill and JJH has probably barely seen her little baby boy in these 3 months. They all deserve a little rest at the end of the year. Plus perhaps SBS is also trying to gain some time so at least some of the cast can attend the SBS Drama Awards on December 31.

Briseis, I enjoy reading all your thoughts regarding LOTBS and you seem to know much about the background information as well for example 15% is the crucial point for advertising dollars, etc. Two things I want to ask you. How popular it is internationally and on the internet? Romantic doctor seems to be a Korean thing and I don't know how well it will do internationally but it is sure that LOTBS is more popular overseas. However compared to other drama hits, how does LOTBS compare internationally and on the internet? GTLMH said last year that in the top 10 Korean dramas, LMH has three in the list - BOF, Heirs and CH. Will LOBTS be the 4th one in the top 10, I hope so since he is the best here.

Next question, you said the SBS drama awards is on December 31. However Romantic doctor was preempted on the 26th for SBS Award festival. What is that? Isn't that the same so it was already shown on the 26th? I am puzzled. Thank you.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Briseis, I enjoy reading all your thoughts regarding LOTBS and you seem to know much about the background information as well for example 15% is the crucial point for advertising dollars, etc. Two things I want to ask you. How popular it is internationally and on the internet? Romantic doctor seems to be a Korean thing and I don't know how well it will do internationally but it is sure that LOTBS is more popular overseas. However compared to other drama hits, how does LOTBS compare internationally and on the internet? GTLMH said last year that in the top 10 Korean dramas, LMH has three in the list - BOF, Heirs and CH. Will LOBTS be the 4th one in the top 10, I hope so since he is the best here.

Next question, you said the SBS drama awards is on December 31. However Romantic doctor was preempted on the 26th for SBS Award festival. What is that? Isn't that the same so it was already shown on the 26th? I am puzzled. Thank you.

The 3 Big Networks (SBS, MBC, and KBS) hold 3 year-end events during the week: the Entertainment Awards for variety shows like Running Man, Song Festival which invites all the kpop groups to perform and the Drama Awards. SBS held their SBS Entertainment Awards on Dec 25th, the SBS Gayo DaeJun (SBS Song Festival) on Dec 26th, and will have their SBS Drama Awards on the Dec 31st.

• Like 9

How freaking adorable is LMH with little yoona? He's husband material. 

Hahahaha, I cracked up at LMH not being able to carry JJH hahahaha. He's so skinny now. 

LMH and JJH have so much fun BTS and they're always laughing. So cute! 

--------------------

Awhhh, it makes me happy to hear them get praised for their wondeful acting. They're great actors who would go the extra mile to shoot a beautiful scene. Who else would submerge themselves into water this cold winter to film? I praise them for their dedication. 

--------------------

I was wondering, who will tune in for the special episode? I remember that we never got a full version of the special cut of episode 1 and 2 at the beginning, so I'm looking forward to watch tomorrow's episode in case no one is able to get hands on it. I wonder how the director will compact everything that has happened so far into 1 hour. Now that is a challenge. 

--------------------

@briseis thank you for enlightening us about the 15%, 20%, and 25% mark. I'm glad they've been able to surpass the 15% mark for their whole entire run and are receiving lots of love from overseas as well. I agree with you, I don't mind the wait until January 4th. They deserve a break for all their hard work. 

48 minutes ago, CallieP said:

What is Rocco King though? Why are they calling LMH Rocco King?

I was wondering the same thing too lol.

2 hours ago, puppy8888 said:

Your description of their tragic death is so well written. You are absolutely right: it ended where it all began, in the deep blue sea. I just noticed it now, but KDR was even wearing clothing of similar color and texture in that "last goodbye tragic deathe scene" in comparison to their "first meeting as children scene". Somehow, their roles have reversed in the two scene. As children, SW saved KDR from drowning and swam him back to shore. In adulthood, KDR saved SW from the lethal harpoon. It's soooo sad :(

This is beautiful! Doesn't it just make their story all the more tragic and sweet? It only makes sense that a hidden love story born from the deep blue sea would end where it began. As they died in each other's arms, they sunk into the darkness of the ocean, symbolic to the end of a love that was probably never meant to be, symbolic to a love that was hidden deeply. To love her in the first place was determining a path that would end tragically, and to go above and beyond to protect a sacred but forbidden love is what a true tragic hero would do. And so he was a tragic hero that was doomed to meet death because of his one true flaw, that he loved her too much. Perhaps he escaped Death by a hair the first time around. Could it have been that he was meant to die drowning but didn't? Perhaps that is why he met death again, where he was meant to die. Like how he was saved by her, he dies to save her. Death was too cruel. 

• Like 9

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" episode 14 cancelled, Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's director's cut to be released instead

photo800899.jpg

The fourteenth episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" will be cancelled and replaced with a Director's Cut.

A special episode has been added in between the drama to watch the first half of it like a movie.

Episode 1 to 13 will be edited to fit this special episode of "The Legend of the Blue Sea".

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is based on Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's mellow romance.

The fourteenth episode of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" will be broadcast on the 4th of January and the final episode hasn't been decided yet.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is about the last mermaid on Earth, meeting a genius fraud and getting used to life on land.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-episode-14-cancelled-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-director-s-cut-to-be-released-instead-101941.html

• Like 7