[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Memory Lost 美人为馅

sugarplum892

Sorry,  that I'm replying so late..

I had important tests so I apologize ^^.
So do you guys want me to sub all the episodes or begin at episode 6? c:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Half of the video for ep 6 is subbed.
So this week ep 6 will be subbed.
But you need to add self the subtitles on the video.
Do you know what I mean or?

Hello everyone, currently watching this drama which I stumbled upon.  It's really a good one, such a pity subbing is sooo slow.  Desperately want it subbed so shamelessly posted a request in all the drama sites I can think of lol.

i read news on weibo, it's said that yang rong and bai yu will work together again in ancient series.. is this true?

very happy if they can work again. love their chemistry eventhough yang rong is older nine years:grin::heart:

Oooh another Ding Mo drama adaptation, will definitely watch it since I really enjoyed Love me if you dare and When a snail falls in love ^_^

P.S. Kissasian already has the first 6 eps subbed 

23 hours ago, neropia said:

You mean you made a subtitle file  ?

Yes, but kissasian already subbed for ep 6..

So I have to drop that file now and sub ep 7 ^^

3 hours ago, baozisco said:

Yes, but kissasian already subbed for ep 6..

So I have to drop that file now and sub ep 7 ^^

Haha, hey! Okay, so 6th episode was subbed recently. So, I guess you can start working on episode 7? :grin:

Also, where will you upload the subs? Sub Scene? 

I think it's the best of you upload the subtitle file only... maybe use subscene because that's the easiest site to find subtitles and people can easily download you subs there... that way, it won't be taken down...

for the raw video, most people already know where to find them so they can download it themselves...

but of course if you have any other way, i won't mind it at all... because all I want is just to watch this drama already...

8 hours ago, sujudiehardfan said:

I think it's the best of you upload the subtitle file only... maybe use subscene because that's the easiest site to find subtitles and people can easily download you subs there... that way, it won't be taken down...

for the raw video, most people already know where to find them so they can download it themselves...

but of course if you have any other way, i won't mind it at all... because all I want is just to watch this drama already...

Can we all request KissAsian to have the remaining episodes subbed.  Noticed that the drama has been tagged as "Hot"  not sure though if this has been done recently... so just maybe if more will request, then they might sub it more quickly.  On another note, where can we get the sub file if @baozisco will be most kind enough to sub this.  Thank you in advance :)  Love you

44 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Can we all request KissAsian to have the remaining episodes subbed.  Noticed that the drama has been tagged as "Hot"  not sure though if this has been done recently... so just maybe if more will request, then they might sub it more quickly.  On another note, where can we get the sub file if @baozisco will be most kind enough to sub this.  Thank you in advance :)  Love you

Kissasian doesn't create subs they rip them from other places. Same with all of the sites like this (ie dramacool etc). 

1 hour ago, lolalarue said:

Kissasian doesn't create subs they rip them from other places. Same with all of the sites like this (ie dramacool etc). 

so where do we direct our request?  or how can we request ?  Is there a way ????  :bawling:

Archived