[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Memory Lost 美人为馅

sugarplum892

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Ep 2 continue)

Zhou: Can’t take it. I’ll rest for awhile. If I continue I’ll be blind!

Bai: I’ll permit you 5 minutes, there’s still loads of footage to be seen.

Zhou: Boss, I don’t think it’s a good idea, if we continue, it’s like finding a needle in a stack of hay.

Bai: The culprit actually ran back to Ma xiao fei’s house, therefore the surrounding’s surveillance camera might have him on tape. It’s only a pity that the area is an old town, most of the cameras are not working. I’ve already brought those I could. Note down the suspicious looking people. We just need a crack, everything else would be easy

Zhou: Alright, I’ll find the person out, in a short while.

Bai: In a short while?! If you really could do that, we should go buy lottery. Hurry and carry on, after this we still have to head down to red star theater and also to the infirmary (?) to get the report

Assistant: Doc Xu, the comparisons result for the suspect and the database has been given to Officer Bai and Officer Zhou. Aren’t you going to see them?
Xu: Let’s work.

Assistant: Doc Xu, you might not know after staying in the hospital for so long that the Police academy (?) is filled with men, unlike hospital, there’s angel nurse. The guy to girl ratio is a big difference. Especially for male officers, they are like wolves. You’ve been treating her so well,

Xu: What did you say?
Assistant: I said, why aren’t you her bf yet? Give a little push.

Xu: Our current situation is good.

Assistant: Doc xu, I’m not saying you but if a person found a girl they like, they should chase her.

Zhou and Bai walking around asking if they met the lady in the photo.

Zhou: running for the entire afternoon but there’s still no leads.

Bai: you think we’re doing some theory drama? Leads start showing by themselves. In reality, we have to investigate, decipher, summarise, place it together before we can find the actual clue. There’s only one point in Ma xiaofei’s case, also, the database and the suspect’s semen don’t match which means that this suspect isn’t a habitual criminal and now the sample data(cases) are too little.

Zhou: Yeah, makes sense, then hopefully more of such cases will happen soon so we will have more clues

Bai: Do you know what you’re talking about?! You’re a cop! How could you say such a thing. Obviously, the lesser the case, the better.

Zhou: ah sorry sorry sorry, I said the wrong thing. Lets hope tomorrow will be world peace and return to the era where doors are not locked. Oh yeah, so where are we heading to tonight? HQ?

Bai: Finish your food. I would like to go to ma’s area. Previously, we have only watched the footage, would like to take a walk and visit

Zhou: alright.

Bai: I’ll take a short nap. Wake me when we’re there.

Zhou: What’s wrong boss.

Bai: Had a nightmare

Zhou: What kind of nightmare made you this way. Are you okay?

Bai: I dreamt of a serial killer holding an axe, chasing me.

Zhou: I told you, stop watching those gore movies. Now you’re being (demonized?)

Bai: You’re then being (demonized)! This time, I’ve almost gotten a clear view of his face.

Sign: Boss is out. Not working for three weeks

Guy: Do you like this marriage? Regardless of circumstances, poor or rich, healthy or sick, I’ll love you forever, treasure you. Promise me, you will never leave me. 

Han: Stop!

Zhou: why isn’t the rain stopping. It seems that it has been raining for the past few days

Bai: I remember the night Ma case happened, it was also raining

Zhou: yeah.

Bai: Stop! It’s han chen, go in front to block!

Zhou: Okay

(wow she runs in those heels)

Han: Come! Didn’t the police academy teach this?! Suspect is running towards the west, get xiao zhuan to block! Hurry up!

Bai: Xiao Zhuan , suspect heading west, hurry up and block him

Guy: let me go
Zhou: hurry. Boss boss, caught him.

Han: Let’s go! Are you thinking of staying overnight here? Suspect has been caught, aren’t you leaving? Police, afraid of heights.

Bai: Why can’t police be afraid of heights?

Han: Sure! Come down yourself then.

Han: Lets go. Come, pass me the walkie-talkie and have a sweet. So you’ll feel better.

Bai: what an untasty(?) sweet.

Han: Lets go.

Bai: What happened just now…can you not tell xiao zhuan? He’s a blabbermouth, once he knows, everyone would know.

Zhou: Boss, hurry over there’s a second case.

Don’t worry, we are cops, we’ll get to the bottom of this. God han! You’re here too.

Bai: What. This isn’t the time to ask that. What’s the situation

Zhou: The same as Ma xiao fei’s case and it’s the second case already.

Bai: The ambulance will be here in a minute.

Victim 2: The guy who raped me, did you guys catch him?
Bai: We did catch a suspect but we’re unsure if he’s the one who raped you.

Victim 2: Why did such things happen? I was at home, why did this happen.

Bai ask zhou to take her. Bai: It has been set up carefully…

(Guys, I’ve just seen ep 3 and some of the mandarin used were a little too difficult for me..so…I might translate it weirdly.)

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i would love to join u but i wont be able much during weekdays.....my best times will only be either Friday nights or saturday

Sure~ You could just continue anytime. 

This DRAMA is so good! Is it popular in china? why is it so hard to find it in youtube in good quality? I hate watching it in a small window and the quality is so bad.  Finally found it in dailymotion and enjoying season 2. just curious why the forum is slow for this show. BTW, Bai Yu, i like him in this show as compared to him in just a little smile....

12 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Would you mind DMing me a link to the second season on dailymotion?

Yes please. I want to know if she really killed anyone. did they actually break up or pretended to? How did the three of them lose their memory? will she finally get her real identity back? tell me any other juicy spoilers please

12 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Would you mind DMing me a link to the second season on dailymotion?

On 11/15/2016 at 0:19 PM, Heidi Tieu said:

Yes please. I want to know if she really killed anyone. did they actually break up or pretended to? How did the three of them lose their memory? will she finally get her real identity back? tell me any other juicy spoilers please

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, videos, and gifs

Good questions we need to find out on season 3 next month or read chinese novel who can read chinese if someone translates to english on S3. I thought two people lost their memory but we have another person who is have lost his memory too.. 

35 minutes ago, Cathy Tran said:

Good questions we need to find out on season 3 next month or read chinese novel who can read chinese if someone translates to english on S3. I thought two people lost their memory but we have another person who is have lost his memory too.. 

I rather have someone who read the novel spoil it for me. I really want to know. Can't wait till third season. My mom gave up on me when she saw me watching Memory lost right after I got home from class.

translated Yang Rong's weibo post, not sure if language is 100% correct or not...

Yang Rong:
As "Memory Lost" novel fan, the part that touched me the most is not only the love between Bai Jin Xi and Han Chen but also the case of Live CS. As the drama aired these two days, I have carefully watched those four episodes and there are some words hidden inside me which I finally decided to write them out.

The case of Live CS is a remarkable story but it actually make us to sigh emotionally. This is not just a revenge story but even more a story about human nature. Some people may seem close but they might backstab you at anytime, just like the Zhang Mu Han and Le Luo Xia couple; some may be met just by chance yet they are willing to treat others with sincerity and true feelings, for example the dead Assistant Liu; some are rotten to the core, making others feel despair, just Ke Fan and his gang plus the three cousins of Assistant Liu; there is also one with trauma standing within the grey zone between righteous and evil, stubbornly holding onto his inner justice, like T; some may have gone crazy due to sentimental thoughts for example the Professor Zhu with schizophrenia; and most of all are spectators like Professor Su and Li Ming Yue, sitting on the sidelines as it does not have anything to do with them. Within the death tragedy of Assistant Liu and Gu Ran, who can determine who is right or wrong?

Now that I recall the first time I read the novel and also how I feel as I filmed this portion, I still feel as trembled. The old man in the novel became Assistant Liu, farmers became those three cousins and the village house turned into a castle...however those are just appearance, dramatic effects, the one unchanged is the gist of the story, the stuffs which touched people.

"If one's heart has been tainted with something dirty, how should I make it clean again?" - this is T's question.
”No one's heart is entirely clean, but the answer to this question will definitely not be the method you have chosen. - this is Han Chen's answer.

I'm not sure if I have really conveyed how I feel after writing so much, I just hope that everyone can better understand this nice drama from the bottom of my heart. This is what Audience Yang Rong would like to tell everyone.

There isn't a perfect thing in this world. Our drama indeed has flaws, we can see the complaints online too and we have also reflected on them. This includes my own performance and dubbing portion, I have discovered a few problems while rewatching too. But this really doesn't affect the fact that "Memory Lost" is a good drama and has told a good story. The meaning of this drama, what we want to show is based on love and yet far more than that, more about life or even the ponder about human nature.

Lastly, I would like to thank author Ding Mo for bringing us such a good story. And also would like to thank all the staffs on and behind the scenes, because it's you guys who make this "Memory Lost" happened. This is what Actress Yang Rong would like to tell everyone the most.

-From an eye disease patient

Comment :

Ding Mo:
Thank you for your profound and keen insight. You have shown Bai Jin Xi and Su Mian in such a smart and fresh way which has portrayed that clear and blur image in my heart. There's nothing without flaw, there are also parts in the novel not suitable to show on TV, there are parts in the drama which makes me feel regretful too. But I believe that stuffs which I have written sincerely, performed sincerely, it will definitely make more people see its glow one day.

27 minutes ago, Cathy Tran said:

What did u mean by that?

Sorry I didn't specify the details. It's in episode 6 first season on their first case together. The culprit is the magician. Something goes wrong and his life turns miserable. Someone approaches him, and somehow he hypnotized woman into dreams before rape them then blame his brother. When the police catch him, Jin Xi sits with him in the interrogation room. And at one time the culprit hypnotized her but Jin Xi spin the coin. I just want to know how come she can't get hypnotized? But~ if you can explain the whole situation above would be great! :D

9 hours ago, lavendre said:

I am so loving this drama and especially the chemistry between the leads. Who could tell that she is 9 years his senior when they look so good together. And man, the kissing scenes are hot! I was absolutely surprised by those kisses :wub:

We love thi drama and also main leads. In season 2 there is alot of kissing scene. We hope get more of romantic scene with main leads. Yes , they are look good together and i was surprising the more kisses too.. looking forward to season 3, the last season. 

19 hours ago, redmorningglory said:

Sorry I didn't specify the details. It's in episode 6 first season on their first case together. The culprit is the magician. Something goes wrong and his life turns miserable. Someone approaches him, and somehow he hypnotized woman into dreams before rape them then blame his brother. When the police catch him, Jin Xi sits with him in the interrogation room. And at one time the culprit hypnotized her but Jin Xi spin the coin. I just want to know how come she can't get hypnotized? But~ if you can explain the whole situation above would be great! :D

Im not that sure. Probably she know how do the magician and psycholoy ...

Archived