[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Memory Lost 美人为馅

sugarplum892

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/27/2016 at 11:56 PM, Cathy Tran said:

I wonder when is episode 13 on air? I think on IQiyi say season 1 release all 12 episodes 10/24 (Monday) for VIP..but they didnt say when is episode 13 coming let see on next Monday than 

Season 2 on 24th of Nov 2016 release all 12 epiosdes..i cant wait see it..
Season 3 on Dec 2016 it will be late...

I watched this not understanding a word BUT if you read up to Chapter 32 of the novel translation (just recently released) you'll discover (like I did) that it basically covers the first season. I can't wait for english subs and the second season. This show looked fantastic, and I thought I would hate the MC male (because I didn't like him in Love O2O) but he was okay for me in this. Loved the female lead and her friendships with the team. You don't often get a female lead who's both a tomboy and a beauty (and a sexy one at that). Love her. 

I couldn't get over the second leads appearance though - he looks like shiny robot Yang Yang. He is straight up creepy looking. Serial killer creepy. 

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i dont mind the wait love the OTP however the doctor friend kinda creep me out with his hair style rofl :D 

Yeah.. i think her doctor friend know her from 5 years and he wont tell her everything about her memory because he love her...that i was thinking about him too...

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes he knew something but he isnt telling.....he probably thought with it happen this way....he can keep her at her sides....however he forgotten one thing while the brain might forget the heart definitely wont

Not her side -*he can keep her at his side* when she staring remember a lot of things. She will wont be his side...what is he forgotten someting? 

_five days until this drama starts....☺

-hurry we have start this pages to keep going because *When a snail fell in love* on page 7 or 8 now but we on pag 2...!!!!

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes i do mean 'his' sides just typo :P 

well u have 5 days u can always watch 'When a Snail Fall in Love' :D it a pretty solid one too with different casting but from the same novelist :D and it is as enjoyable too :D 

I been know it when i watch *When He come close your eye* on air .also same novelist. I love watching this  better than that *when  snail falls in love*. Do u read or speak in chinese...? Im america-chinese but i can read  basic chinese and can speak little chinese not to well...

6 hours ago, lolalarue said:

I keep checking back to see if anyone has found this subbed yet. But still nothing, I'm actually shocked particularly given how well Snail is doing. Memory lost is well produced, I wonder why Viki and DramaFever haven't started subbing. 

Because youtube have small screen they have to wait someone uploaded the big screen that viki dont have a video yet!! So you guys can see big screen...:)

6 hours ago, lolalarue said:

I keep checking back to see if anyone has found this subbed yet. But still nothing, I'm actually shocked particularly given how well Snail is doing. Memory lost is well produced, I wonder why Viki and DramaFever haven't started subbing. 

Too many dramas out and to many demands. .Both are equally good. I'm all caught up in WASL.. Up to ep 13! :D Very good, very good. I'm holding off on Memory Lost when the next 12 is released this upcoming Monday. :D

EP 1
Staff apologises saying that it's a swimming party therefore only people wearing swimsuits are allowed to enter.

Female lead: Zhou Xiao Zhuan! (that's the assistant name)
Zhou: Boss, what's up *shocked and screams* Didn't you say it's a poolside party?! When did it become a swimsuit party?! I'm dead i'm dead, don't have to say anything else. If I were to get slaughtered by boss, don't even think about staying alive! I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead.
Female lead: Handsome guy, really, without a swimsuit I can't enter? can't you just give in? Not even to a pretty lady?

Male lead: it's alright. (mentions about how the wine tasted sour, probably something wrong with the storage (?) saying that if it were to be picky customer, it wouldn't do good for their business)
Staff wants to change a bottle, he rejected, asking for a port of tea and asked for a favour

Female lead: this should do? 
Staff: yes, please go ahead

Baddies: Money? Things?

Female lead: Get ready for action
Zhou: Yes boss. Hurry hurry,
Female lead: leave it.
*people around praising her for her skills* telling xiao zhuan to take over this area and to lock the area up.

Female lead: There's actually another guy

Assistant screaming something's wrong with the surveillance camera.

Zhou: boss, stop turning
Female lead: What did you see ?
Zhou: Nothing! just you tossing around in the sheets
Female lead: You wanna die?!
Zhou: Really! i didn't see anthing

She asks him to find out about the client who stays in this particular room

baddies asked him to pass them the item, he says okay (and literally pass it to them before fighting)

Zhou shouting for boss and asks if she's alright. She says shes fine. He reports that they caught 4, let one ran away.
She chided for not doing his work right. and he says "but i thought you and that guy...." (probably cause they were on the bed)

She asks for the report about the room and he says not much information but he knows the lady staff called sisi and says that she can be trusted. She suspect that the guy in the room is one of the baddies and ask zhou to dig up everything no matter how difficult. She screams, yes! definitely yes! 
Zhou: Boss, you know you're quite sexy,

Archived