16 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Do you guys know what is Qinyu bar mean ?
2017 0203 , 1 year 2 month 21 days ago Dayu went to Qingyu super topic. Then 20180424, 1 year 2 months 21 days after Qing went to Qingyu super topic

Can you guys count what day is that?"

"2017 0203 , 1 years 2 months 21 days ago, Qingyu's Yu, came to  Qingyu super topic. 20180424, 1 years 2 months 21 days after, Qingyu's Qing, Qing came to Qingyu super topic, thus, Qingyu all come to Qingyu super topic. At the moment, I would like to say a lot, but feel that every words is pale, but there is a word that have to say , Qingyu super topic and Qingyu bar will always be your ( Qing and Dayu) and bei bei er ( cpf)' s home, welcome you guys ( Qing and Dayu) and bei bei er back home at anytime."

This was so cool...great way to end the day !

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really understand what is supertopic or QingYu bar, and what happened on 2017 0203, but i am more than glad to know they meet again. I was there yesterday night and don't saw something new, so this afternoon, i found out this great news. As deltos says: great way for a new day!:heart:

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I don't really understand what is supertopic or QingYu bar, and what happened on 2017 0203, but i am more than glad to know they meet again. I was there yesterday night and don't saw something new, so this afternoon, i found out this great news. As deltos says: great way for a new day!:heart:

QingYu bar (nickname 88) is QingYu's official fansite or the main fansite of QingYu... 

They are cp fansite, ship both baba and Yu together and support both Yu and baba.

while Yu and baba have invidual fansite like Dayu's one is FengJianYu bar (only support Dayu only )and baba's one WangQing Bar (support baba only ).... basically the fansite have bar usually are official /main fansite of that idol

ofc there are others fansites than main fansites

I think to explain supertopic will be hard for me haha i will ask my friend 

In 2017 0203 Yu came to QingYu supertopic (created by qy bar) while usually or always baba and Yu go to their own invidual topic like baba go to wangqing supertopic (wq bar created) to post anything relate to his works or anything they want to while Yu go to fengjianyu supertopic which is created by invidual main fansite fjy bar 

so if QingYu have any work together they might post under QingYu supertopic or they can decide not to post under any topic too...

since long ago qy don't have work together so baba and Yu don't come to qy supertopic.

baba and Yu didn't come to qy supertopic for a long time so that's why we are happy baba came to see qy supertopic while last year Yu did.

if we fans who are cpf want to post anything related to qy we post under QingYu supertopic or even if it's just related Yu we post there or post in fjy supertopic and individual fans post under invidual idol topic name 

the rank of supertopic shows how popular Yu or baba are or a cp that people ship is in weibo 

I don't know if it's makes sense to u what I mean cuz I can't explain these things well : (

Thanks a lot dramalover4 for explanation. You bring light on things i can't give an answer by myself. With a little help from my friend!!! (dixit The Beatles), i can have infos on some meanings that was a mystery to me. Something like QingYu bar was just a question mark to me. You are precise and i appreciate the long set of infos you write for me. I'm grateful for your patience to "teach me" this essential points on my fav couple. Unfortunately, chinese sites are unreadable to me, cause my chinese don't go further than "hello" and "i love you". Google lead me to some chinese links but all aren't useful because of language. So Sompi forum and his dedicated shipper's members are like a lifeline to me. I feel less alone in this world because of you. Thanks again. :heart:

On 4/25/2018 at 2:09 PM, gogole mongol said:

Thanks a lot dramalover4 for explanation. You bring light on things i can't give an answer by myself. With a little help from my friend!!! (dixit The Beatles), i can have infos on some meanings that was a mystery to me. Something like QingYu bar was just a question mark to me. You are precise and i appreciate the long set of infos you write for me. I'm grateful for your patience to "teach me" this essential points on my fav couple. Unfortunately, chinese sites are unreadable to me, cause my chinese don't go further than "hello" and "i love you". Google lead me to some chinese links but all aren't useful because of language. So Sompi forum and his dedicated shipper's members are like a lifeline to me. I feel less alone in this world because of you. Thanks again. :heart:

Awwwwww you are soooo sweet :bawling:

I feel bad that I don’t post much :( 

i am always happy to see u guys here and deltos brother & Janimik posting infos : D 

cuz lots of fans aren’t active like before and some left the fandom 

when I see u guys here when I visit I am happy to see : D

thank you so much for such a sweet post brother :wub:

On 5/4/2018 at 4:17 PM, gogole mongol said:

My prefered Yu pics:

d8N07.jpg

His lovely tongue tip:

aj5oy.jpg

I don't like when he swept his hair back or separate by a center part!

pic cr:#fengjianyu

Hahaha there is others fans who also don’t like those hair style. They feel yu look better with his forehead covered with his hairs so they don’t like when it’s shows yu’s forehead and complain about yu’s hair stylist in private haha 

3 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

I feel bad that I don’t post much :( 

i am always happy to see u guys here and deltos brother & Janimik posting infos : D 

cuz lots of fans aren’t active like before and some left the fandom 

when I see u guys here when I visit I am happy to see : D

thank you so much for such a sweet post brother :wub:

When ever something good passes my way I always think of this forum...I think the best fans sometimes are those who sit quietly  and watch... I don't need to see him leaving an airport, going to an airport, washing his hands...or other stuff...I can respect his privacy and know when he shares stuff..it's  worth while.  I like see you post also...you always bring clarity !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived