4 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I just talk with 1 of the  admin in weibo they said qingyu will not attend this award so they are not concentrating their vote in here...

So they said they focus their source on something qingyu want to attend

Yup, cuz apparently YYT is a bigger deal. But, they won anyways, even without so much effort. XD haha. I think it is becoz their music has some true fans, who are not just QingYu fans but fans of music. Like Demo has already become Monthly chart topper.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Yup, cuz apparently YYT is a bigger deal. But, they won anyways, even without so much effort. XD haha. I think it is becoz their music has some true fans, who are not just QingYu fans but fans of music. Like Demo has already become Monthly chart topper.

how to vote

Wang Qing Weibo Update ( Apr 6, 2016 )

VQRiluwe8lUqxDYt7ZkLdDYvBUEOb8YgXoHGWUFp

"When I wear armour,on the propitious clouds, I will come back to see you."

PklYeFid6KCy90y_4ZVVvtibhtBXRGWImegFZAdY

Ehehe my friend is complaining why did he use written language no one uses it in real life :sweatingbullets:

4 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Wang Qing Weibo Update ( Apr 6, 2016 )

Ehehe my friend is complaining why did he use written language no one uses it in real life :sweatingbullets:

What this mean

i wake up and found so many good news about qingyu. so happy to hear qingyu are winner so many award (i will do a happy dance to myself first). i am loving Chinese noona, they are really doing great job making qingyu win. hope we can participants in other vote to show support to qingyu. thank you guys finding so much about the voting thing. lets spread more our parent's love. fighting! :)

6 hours ago, _supermai said:

@Extreme_FanGirl yes, you. thanks for bringing me here. :wub:

Well, good thing there will be an upcoming movie. Duh, srsly, 8 episodes was just so cliff hanging. Please let me in your family...even as an adopted daughter.. I have to do a lot of catch up for these couple.

*whew the ship is really sailing*

Hi, welcome and very glad to see you joined in this thread/forum. We be happy to let you in our family. Let's spread our parent's love. :)

5 hours ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Don't be and thanks for your reply, it's funny that we followed the same way ;)
So train traffic is the same in all the countries ? :P

yes, we have so much similarities how we followed and glad i am not alone on that. yes. the truth is train traffic everywhere even if it's developed country and only time it's get better is afternoon (morning is the most busy one) :)

Hmmm why weibo fans all said that qingge s latest post is actually mean for dayu? As on cloud mean only monkey king and dayu likes monkey king so fans said the post is meant for dayu... so they all waiting for dayu reply.

But i dont really get qing post means actually plus the symbols on his fingures mean what?

33 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Hmmm why weibo fans all said that qingge s latest post is actually mean for dayu? As on cloud mean only monkey king and dayu likes monkey king so fans said the post is meant for dayu... so they all waiting for dayu reply.

But i dont really get qing post means actually plus the symbols on his fingures mean what?

wowww i think i get it
the clouds i mean

wq is so good with symbols

52 minutes ago, aili81 said:

18 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

wowww i think i get it
the clouds i mean

wq is so good with symbols

PS_oDB8zEvI4XWV_pBp_WPV3PuXGA6YQKnK3viRh

12 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I see but what abt the 4 symbols? Seem like 4 elements 

I wonder is he taking an ancient role?

i think thatsymbol in his hand is just DEMO his song title

honesty cloud is the one monkey king ride, qingyu likes monkey king and dragon ball

Archived