• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

i think thatsymbol in his hand is just DEMO his song title

honesty cloud is the one monkey king ride, qingyu likes monkey king and dragon ball

But i remember in his bday party their manager is trying to get a big ancient stage play role from summer director so is this related to that? As he said wait for him to ride on cloud with 7 stars on his feet to appear to you all...

I dont think monkey king got any star birth marks on his feet ba as i like monkey king too so i watched all related dramas and movies

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

But i remember in his bday party their manager is trying to get a big ancient stage play role from summer director so is this related to that? As he said wait for him to ride on cloud with 7 stars on his feet to appear to you all...

I dont think monkey king got any star birth marks on his feet ba as i like monkey king too so i watched all related dramas and movies

7 star probably that 7 balls of dragon ball, do you remember dayu's weibo valentine wish?

31 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

7 star probably that 7 balls of dragon ball, do you remember dayu's weibo valentine wish?

Make sense.. So bassically baba really want to appear in front of Dayu along with cloud ride (Kinton) and all the seven dragon balls to grant his wish? Kkk

Okay, my two pence about Qing's latest status update: Monkey King. I think he has been offered to play Monkey King, may be in a play or tv or movie, I dont know. Plus, the Demo picture becoz Demo topped the month chart and the fist represents that he is coming for you as monkey king. Now, the big question is if he is the monkey king, who will play the Buddhist monk? We really have to wait for anything, any indication from Dayu, if he will be involved in the project as well?

6 hours ago, aili81 said:

how to vote

How to vote on weibo
if i understood well, there is no charts yet, so for now we just have to keep Qing with Demo number one 

just click on demo link :
http://www.weibo.com/p/10151501_100328344/home?from=page_100406_profile&wvr=6&mod=musicpiecesingle#place

click in the button play, put the player on "repeat" and enjoy :)
you can as well share "demo" post on your weibo i think the limit is 20/day
(1st is Play button, then Like button and then Share button)

The FC were as well asking to do as many research on weibo with 王青ZG, 冯建宇DTX and  青宇
So they can be on the hot/top search of weibo

3 hours ago, arashihonou said:

honesty cloud is the one monkey king ride, qingyu likes monkey king and dragon ball

Thks by the way cause i had never heard of Sun Wukong, whereas Draong Ball represents all my childhood (such a shame), but being curious i have now read a sum up of his legend, i will go to sleep with a bit more knowledge than this morning :)

Let's go back to being serious :
So all this means Qing wants Dayu to ride his cloud ?! YuQing ! YuQing ! ;)

5 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Thks by the way cause i had never heard of Sun Wukong, whereas Draong Ball represents all my childhood (such a shame), but being curious i have now read a sum up of his legend, i will go to sleep with a bit more knowledge than this morning :)

Let's go back to being serious :
So all this means Qing wants Dayu to ride his cloud ?! YuQing ! YuQing ! ;)

LOL oh dear dont please

7 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:
7 hours ago, aili81 said:

how to vote

How to vote on weibo
if i understood well, there is no charts yet, so for now we just have to keep Qing with Demo number one 

just click on demo link :
http://www.weibo.com/p/10151501_100328344/home?from=page_100406_profile&wvr=6&mod=musicpiecesingle#place

click in the button play, put the player on "repeat" and enjoy :)
you can as well share "demo" post on your weibo i think the limit is 20/day
(1st is Play button, then Like button and then Share button)

The FC were as well asking to do as many research on weibo with 王青ZG, 冯建宇DTX and  青宇
So they can be on the hot/top search of weibo

oops didn't see @swong2330 reply moreover i mistook vcharts and weibo lol but maybe it can still help some newcomers :P

By the way my account on yinyuetai worked for several days but was blocked recently, i can't log in it says my account has been disabbled and when i tried to registered again it says my email adress is already used, and i wrote to yinyutai service but no answer T_T
Does anyone know how to do ?  i want to get my account back :P

Eleven CM

I know most you know them, but for those who don't :

is a chinese QingYu FC
11 centimeters is the height difference between Dayu (182 cm) and Wang Qing (193cm)
i recommend her to all QingYu shipper, their MV are just amazing

Here all their links :
ElevenCM | 王青 & 冯建宇 | 11CM  (tistory)
ElevenCM的微博_微博 (weibo)
ElevenCM (@ElevenCm) | Twitter
http://space.bilibili.com/12826520/#!/index
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAutitmRHI7LRJg-RPmKODw/videos (but this is not updated)

Can't wait for the Wang Qing's BD MV !!!

56 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Okay, my two pence about Qing's latest status update: Monkey King. I think he has been offered to play Monkey King, may be in a play or tv or movie, I dont know. Plus, the Demo picture becoz Demo topped the month chart and the fist represents that he is coming for you as monkey king. Now, the big question is if he is the monkey king, who will play the Buddhist monk? We really have to wait for anything, any indication from Dayu, if he will be involved in the project as well?

But some how i think dayu face and body shape look more like monkey. Qing look more like the monkey king teacher as whiter. N dayu always wanted to act ancient or wuxia. So if qing taking the monkey king  role i dont think dayu will act as a monk unless it s a web movie again which doesnt follow the original movie

3 minutes ago, aili81 said:

But some how i think dayu face and body shape look more like monkey. Qing look more like the monkey king teacher as whiter. N dayu always wanted to act ancient or wuxia. So if qing taking the monkey king  role i dont think dayu will act as a monk unless it s a web movie again which doesnt follow the original movie

I think character wise and nature wise Qing is more the monkey king, cuz monkey king was more aggressive. the monk was more peaceful and righteous which is exactly Dayu. I dont know though how you are linking casting with web movie or original movie. But, still, it may not involve Dayu at all. Becuz we still haven't got any signal from Dyau. So, we are just speculating. and honestly, Qingge is the biggest tease in the world. So, whatever he updates, I don't even bother analysing.

Archived