21 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Yeah hence the (tho seems imposible) bcos of their jampack schedule i'm just a bit sad bcos it'll be the 1st time if ever we cud see them together w/ Yu*Zhou couple (idk if i got this right) & the rest of the line up, i mean there's exo etc other kpop fans might notice them. Idk hehe but i'm glad they won, do u know if OOPS Award has no show no win rules like MAMA? If there isn't i guess they'll still be able to recieve the award even w/o appearance(?) or posible recorded acceptance speech perhaps? 

I guess they wont want to be the same stage with yuzhou as these 2 are seen as competitors and there may create fans war again if they are in same awards category so to avoid all these i dont think we have  chance to see qingyu and yuzhou together in same places.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

He's sooo goegeous and hot af damn.. i really like the color of dayu's pupil, Qingge was right when he describes it as "big eyes that bling blings" my bestfriend has the same color of pupil she has half spanish blood and the color of her eyes sparkles whenever it was hit by the sunlight, and the brown part was like shining, altho dayu's eyes are more beautiful hehe 

yes dayu eyes are very beautiful n his mouth  s small too so some time i really think lucky his skin s darker if he s so fair like qing i dont know how many guys and girls are gg after him... because he has feminine face n body if he wear loose top  and his hip s wider so look like girl plus he s smaller size when stand with qing so more like girl. But nowadays flower boys are more wanted than manly guy

16 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

'...Accompanying is the most sincere confession...' it is always in Baba's heart to always accompanying, assisting, supporting, helping, 'best friend', the best soulmate, and realizing every Dayu's DREAM... through song Wang Qing and Feng Jian Yu communicating their hearts, choosing the best song with the best meaning to convey their love to each other. But I rather amaze how they speak right to each others heart without saying a word but sparkling, hazy and misty eyes, radiating and breathing love sparks into their heart into their soul reflected in their actions... regardless how strong they try to deny the love they shared... it's just futile... because they were meant for each other... I believe in their destiny... even the journey may encounter turbulence and difficulty... for better or worst they will always be together... :bawling::bawling::bawling: why am I so melancholic... I love them so much... :heart::heart::heart:

True that.. their connection with each other and the depth of their bond is just amazing, and tbh Qingge's indirect confessions had me :flushed: Everytime he's saying that Dayu is his soulmate or it's destiny etc i was like dude u sure u're not inlove w/ him? How he protects Dayu, how he's being possessive and jealous over Dayu, how he wanted so bad to be w/ him man u're inlove i can see hearts on ur eyes everytime u look him.. Altho Dayu is a bit vague to me, i mean i can really see how important Qingge for him, but Dayu is a maiden and can really control his actions, so we're always left guessing w/ how he truely feels.. but whatever whether they're straight or not, or maybe they're straight that happens to fell inlove w/ a guy bestfriend i'll always support them even if they're in a relationship w/ other people. :D

12 minutes ago, aili81 said:

yes dayu eyes are very beautiful n his mouth  s small too so some time i really think lucky his skin s darker if he s so fair like qing i dont know how many guys and girls are gg after him... because he has feminine face n body if he wear loose top  and his hip s wider so look like girl plus he s smaller size when stand with qing so more like girl. But nowadays flower boys are more wanted than manly guy

I agree Dayu's eyes is sooooooooooooo beautiful and i love his smile sooo sooo much :wub: i love how diverse Dayu's personality is in every situation, whenever he's alone or wanted to brag that he's a seme he can be super manly but when he's w/c Qingge and w/ fans he can be super cute and adorable i love that part of him. I love his complexion, i love the color of his skin it gives the feeling of manliness then he acts all cute and whatnot ughhh that's why sometimes i side'eye Qingge everytime he says that dayu's skin lessen his beauty (something along that line) because NO! it doesn't. not at all. not one bit. But ofcors we know that Qingge mean no harm so he's forgiven hehe

42 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

True that.. their connection with each other and the depth of their bond is just amazing, and tbh Qingge's indirect confessions had me :flushed: Everytime he's saying that Dayu is his soulmate or it's destiny etc i was like dude u sure u're not inlove w/ him? How he protects Dayu, how he's being possessive and jealous over Dayu, how he wanted so bad to be w/ him man u're inlove i can see hearts on ur eyes everytime u look him.. Altho Dayu is a bit vague to me, i mean i can really see how important Qingge for him, but Dayu is a maiden and can really control his actions, so we're always left guessing w/ how he truely feels.. but whatever whether they're straight or not, or maybe they're straight that happens to fell inlove w/ a guy bestfriend i'll always support them even if they're in a relationship w/ other people. :D

But he is in love with him hehehe

That is the truth just believe that 

47 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

I think even they may not be lovers  but their bonding and care for esch other is true...

Actually dayu reminds me of leslie a hong kong actor who is a bisexual. I m not saying dayu s a bisexual but his charisma similar to leslie very gentle but manly and mysterious.

I am not sure why when i see dayu i ll feel he has alot of things kept in his heart which make ppl feel heartache for him...

Wang qing s more happy go lucky type more cheerful.

Actually i like wang qing character more as more fun. But i m not sure why i get more attracted to dayu.

Maybe he s more mysterious  so i m more curious what exactly the real dayu is as he has too many faces le. And he seem he has so many thing keep in his heart so this make me give him more attention

Qing is easier to understand but dayu i still dont know which is real him

He can be funny sometime and cold sometime. Sometime he suddenly say a joke surprise every1. And towards qing what s his real feeling as sometime he look at qing so passionately but sometime quite cold to qing.

But qing is so obvious with his feeling ...

So i always focus on dayu look at qing but until now i still unsure about dayu feeling towards qing.

Hi guys, I'm creating QingYu fan blog in Japanese.  I hope more Japanese QingYu fan.
Now It's still beginning. I continue to post along with timeline as far as possible. So far to catch up with QingYu story.
Can I post  you guys' created stuff ?   Today I posted FMV by @swong2330 .
Next I'll try translate @arashihonou blog post. 
I' m afraid if I would make mistake.  So you guys notice something wrong, Plz tell me. 

Sorry for my terrible English.

1 hour ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

True that.. their connection with each other and the deh of their bond is just amazing, and tbh Qingge's indirect confessions had me :flushed: Everytime he's saying that Dayu is his soulmate or it's destiny etc i was like dude u sure u're not inlove w/ him? How he protects Dayu, how he's being possessive and jealous over Dayu, how he wanted so bad to be w/ him man u're inlove i can see hearts on ur eyes everytime u look him.. Altho Dayu is a bit vague to me, i mean i can really see how important Qingge for him, but Dayu is a maiden and can really control his actions, so we're always left guessing w/ how he truely feels.. but whatever whether they're straight or not, or maybe they're straight that happens to fell inlove w/ a guy bestfriend i'll always support them even if they're in a relationship w/ other people. :D

I already said it many times. QingYu, they love each other.. No need to questioning their love or whether they are in real bf relationship or not. But. Yeah.  Yes they are.. 

Its just.. If they still want to keep it as secret then its up to them.. Maybe this is the best for their career rite now.

34 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

I already said it many times. QingYu, they love each other.. No need to questioning their love or whether they are in real bf relationship or not. But. Yeah.  Yes they are.. 

Its just.. If they still want to keep it as secret then its up to them.. Maybe this is the best for their career rite now.

If they really want to keep it a secret then we fans should keep it low for them. Sorry if i sound impolite 

I want you guys to know how happy I am stumbling upon this series. I am currently reading the english trans from wattpad and I am quite impressed. Yes. Chai Jidan did a gooooood job here. :thumbsup:

Anyways, have a good and happy weekend guys. 

Spoiler

tumblr_nt1rpso4z61tkzrlwo1_500.gif

24 minutes ago, _supermai said:

want you guys to know how happy I am stumbling upon this series. I am currently reading the english trans from wattpad and I am quite impressed. Yes. Chai Jidan did a gooooood job here. :thumbsup:

Hide contents

tumblr_nt1rpso4z61tkzrlwo1_500.gif

Hahaha.. Trust me.. After u know more about their real love story, that CA or other BL novel cant match with QingYu real life stories kkk

1 hour ago, heimao said:

Hi guys, I'm creating QingYu fan blog in Japanese.  I hope more Japanese QingYu fan.
Now It's still beginning. I continue to post along with timeline as far as possible. So far to catch up with QingYu story.
I' m afraid if I would make mistake.  So you guys notice something wrong, Plz tell me. 

大丈夫!頑張って 
作って頂いて有難う

47 minutes ago, _supermai said:

I want you guys to know how happy I am stumbling upon this series. I am currently reading the english trans from wattpad and I am quite impressed. Yes. Chai Jidan did a gooooood job here. :thumbsup:

Reveal hidden contents

To be honest cjd is very talented in her novel but.

Ehhh lets put her aside first

8 hours ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Istg i saw a Korean subber for QingYu vids on YouTube but i can't find it right now :/ anyone knows if there's a korean fansite or subber of QingYu and if there's cud u give me the link? 

I don't know any but i m following i have seen these korean fans posts so they might know, if you want to ask them ;)
@SunShineQingYu   @somisomiyo   @homona777 @dlwnslaka121 @9392Qingyu @I_lilac_you

3 hours ago, heimao said:

OMG, Thank you soooo much. :D and dont worry about your english. It's fine. 

Also, here, every mistake is a happy mistake. :)

Yes, shiraai's blogs are good source. And, you will find several stuff here in the first post. Good luck. :D 

Archived