[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Solar looks amazing in that Jack&Jill pictorial :wub: she's really prettyyy! And Eric's looking great as well at the isac.

Can't wait for sat to come! We'll get to see our couple for that whole hour!! Hopefully they'll have alot of airtime.

And yes @Farfalle , that was the moment I was talking abt! Hee 

• Like 9

@onlybeagles That fake laugh at the end! :lol: Thanks for reminding about Solar's appearance at Duet Gayo. It's her second time, I hope she can win this time!

@yongrin16 Well, they divide the part well, with the vocal line singing and the sporty ones pitching hahahha. But of course I also want to see Solar's pitching :D Solar is so beautiful in that photoshoot, being both adorable and gorgeous! That ABS! :wub:

@pwnkl Don't be sad, chingu. I'm not confident with short hair too, cause my face shape is round and quite chubby :sweatingbullets: Yeah, I'm agree with you about Solar doesn't really like something so stands out. She's so humble :D Yes, I'm so excited with the upcoming episode! :lol:

@zurah90 Hey, sis! How are you doing? Hope your job is doing good :) Thanks for updating Eric's "Into You" PV! I saw it earlier but I couldn't post it right away since my university's wifi connection is really not good :mellow: Hope you can watch that later and spazz again with us here :D

@enko20 Regarding the PV (performance video), I'm agree with you. I was also expecting a lot and a bit disappointed with the result. But still, this song has been on my repeat list since it released B) Eric, why is he dancing again? Hahahaha. I think he's just having fun by himself when he's recording that CF :lol:

@gureentea Eric still suits that school-uniform-like outfit ^_^ Thanks for your updates, chingu!

• Like 7

@cnsdlover49 Thanks for the pictures! :D So our Ddongi couple came to their house before the couples meeting? Wonder what they're doing. And Eric... Isn't it the first time to see him touching Solar's face? :wub: Btw, the girls wore shorts, but in Ddongi couple Eric was the one who wore shorts :lol:

-----

Eric's eating broadcast at Busan Olive Food Festival!

-----

Don't forget that MBC <Duet Gayo> with Solar will air today at 9:30 PM KST!

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, cnsdlover49 said:

Preview Pic.. 

PS: I did not found many preview photo for this week episode..if anyone found it, please do post it here..

WAAAAHHH!!! Is Eric pinching Solar's squishy mochi cheeks?? 

OMG!!!! I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode!!!!

• Like 9

Not to compare with other couples, but I love how MBC put our couple's still on the big panel at the top hehehe :D I wonder what they did at the house though? Probably won't be a very long scene. 

Eric is squishing Solar's cheeks AFJHSHGHJKHK!!!! :w00t: What did I say earlier about Eric being lucky? :confounded:

Ok, that's it for now, got to save the spazz for tomorrow. Get ready, chingus! B)

• Like 7

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 338 (will be aired at September 10th, 2016) 

Chuseok Special 'WGM Pep Rally' (1)

At the day of 'WGM Pep Rally' in the morning.
Similarly determined in their own way, three couples boarded the WGM bus!
Met together for the first time, each couple gave their greetings...
Although it's awkward for a while, they boasted their love to each other while spending harmonious time

Then... WGM bus stopped at a questionable place!
The last passengers' identity is, Na-rae & Se-chan!

At Se-chan's house, Na-rae & Se-chan were covered under a blanket!
'We're a one-day couple in jjak-seom*~'
What happened to Na-rae & Se-chan?!

The noisy WGM bus finally arrived at the destination,
Four couples were welcomed gladly by WGM mistress Mi-seon and special MC Lee Teuk!
Now the identity of 'WGM Pep Rally' was revealed!
A hu~ge prize was prepared, a 3-round battle was waiting...

A warm up battle before the full-scale game, 'Show Me The WGM'!
Merciless diss war was taking place...
Equipped with natural wit and rhyme were the comedian couples!
VS the battle of herbivorous couples who only had excitement and spirit! The winner was?!

Warming up was done! 'WGM Pep Rally' real first round, couple racing 'Heart-mon Go'!
They must catch the 'heart-mon' which were scattered everywhere, and carry out the couple pose mission...
Trending idol! A super chase with ASTRO, Snuper, and SONAMOO!
Who would take the victory?!

-----

* It's from my subjective understanding so I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate.
- 짝 (jjak) is from '짝사랑' (jjak-sa-rang), which means 'one-sided love'.
- 섬 (seom) is from '썸' (sseom), which is borrowed from english word 'something' and describes a couple that's not officially together yet.

-----

Judging from the title of tomorrow's episode, I think the Chuseok special will air until next week at least. And I wonder if 'pep rally' is the known term? It's what the translators show and honestly I understand the meaning just now :sweatingbullets: I'm contemplating to use 'joint meeting' before using 'pep rally' haha. Feel free to correct me :) 

• Like 11

@enko20 OH MY GOD squealing so much right now because of those pics!!!:w00t: seems like ddongi only care about each other's presence, they don't care/pay attention to other ppl around them hahaha:wub:

Maybe not a full pic of them but i like ddongi in these pics

wedding_photo2160909183552entertain34.jpwedding_photo2160909183552entertain30.jpwedding_photo2160909183531entertain32.jp

They are the only couple who didn't wear couple shirt but i already see the overflowing chemistry omg *squealsagain*

Personally i like the 8th pic the most (on @enko20's post)... isn't their height difference is the most perfect among those 3??? :3

• Like 11

@gureentea I also stream it, and many talks about Eric, even from her competitors :D One of the MC (Sung Si Kyung?) asked her to choose between Eric and her duet partner. Solar answered that for now she chose her duet partner, but after she answered she let out her shy scream and MBC inserted her WGM moments with Eric around her :lol:

@enko20 OMG! I agree with @gureentea, they seems to live in their own world! :wub: Can't wait for tomorrow!

Maybe they don't really like to wear the exactly same t-shirts? But even when they didn't wear couple tees, they gave the similar vibe with their outfits. Look at them just have fun with each other :wub:

• Like 8

@Farfalle @gureentea @gandaako05 DId she really lost? I want to stream Duet Gayo so badly right now but connection is terrible where I'm at. :(

@Farfalle I mean she can't say Eric since her duet partner is right there haha. Wow did they do that really? I swear MBC themselves are Ddongie shippers too hahaha :P

25 minutes ago, gureentea said:

@enko20 OH MY GOD squealing so much right now because of those pics!!!:w00t: seems like ddongi only care about each other's presence, they don't care/pay attention to other ppl around them hahaha:wub:

They are the only couple who didn't wear couple shirt but i already see the overflowing chemistry omg *squealsagain*.

Agree 100%! Solar is known for being shy, but with Eric next to her she's basically in a comfort zone hehehe. Oh and thanks for those extra pics too. I didn't put them because our couple wasn't the focus I guess. Look how much fun they have with each other on the bus :wub:

• Like 7

@enko20 waaahhh!! OMG!!! I squealed as I see the preview pics. :w00t: Thank you for sharing. I love the pics especially the 3rd pic. Is Eric lifting Solar then do that pose, forehead to forehead pose hahaha!! I can't wait. I hope MBC doesn't cut those moments and I also hope they can give a chance to Ddongi couple to do a real photoshoot for a magazine maybe :)

And I think this Chuseok special will be a 2episode, so maybe the cooking battle and performance will be aired next week. 

Gotta watch Kim Yeba on Duet Gayo for now...ppyong!!! a~ziiing!!!!! :w00t:

• Like 7

Solar's cut on <Duet Gayo>, including her performance with G-Dragon's "That XX"

I translated some of WGM-related mentions:

Spoiler

02:45 | When Minah comes after Solar to recruit the same duet partner (Dong Seon-ho)...
Staff: "Solar-ssi came and talked a lot already."
Minah: "What were you talking about?"
Solar: "That's a secret."
(Flashback to 10 minutes before, when Solar asked which singer he wants to do the duet, and he answered "beautiful woman", and Solar replied "So you want to do it with me", and her duet partner "Yes" :lol:)
Minah: "But you even have a husband!" (then their wedding photoshoot scene comes out)

Spoiler

05:10 | After Solar sang "Um Oh Ah Yeah"...
Jea: "Go to Eric Nam~"
Minah: "RicNam oppa, what are you doing?"
Seonho: (in the balloon text) "Ah... So she's a married woman..."

-----

@enko20 Yeah, she lost, but she's the 2nd place best (I didn't watch the last duet after her though) :) And to cheer you up, she's 1st place in netizens' vote! *look at the screenshot below* She's also the 2nd place in audiences' vote for which duet performance that audiences want to see again (watch the end of the show!).

xE6jgr.jpg

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, gandaako05 said:

What does the last part say in duet song festival when solar and her partner has been also called...?

@gandaako05 The last part of Solar's cut at <Duet Gayo>? The audiences voted for which duet they want to see again, and Solar's team came at 2nd place :D 

-----

More of Ddongi couple stills from MBC Entertainment's Naver blog post!
http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4997249&memberNo=16220685

mug_obj_147330106073044882.jpg?type=w108

mug_obj_147329939546983475.png?type=w108

• Like 10

I finished watching Duet Gayo, I'll share this screenshot of Solar. hahaha

This is when she was asked to choose between her partner and Eric, and she chose her partner for that day.

Her laugh in this part was very adorable and the BGM hahaha :w00t: I just can't. I keep on replaying that part! Solar's laugh is life! Why is she soooo adorable??

And as usual, she slayed in their performance. Her high notes was daebak!! Jjang!!! ^_^

solar

• Like 6