[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Just now, Ayame said:

Ah, that song was never released anywhere. Hopefully it will be released as an OST in the future or something, but as of right now it hasn't been released.

Thanks Ayame, I really like this song since it was played in the early episodes too, hopefully they release a full version of it.

• Like 9

and her previous IG update hahaha! just giving me more hopes for this in ep 20. JH you can set up a darker scene right?? esp since you so desperately want to hear the 3 words from HJ. 

Spoiler

cd3f1a2fe3b89bc1866e34e554191666.png

b2ddad21e5d04edcba521a6c5b63f2c3.gif

6f32a02f102a290fb11625f2058b2ef5.png

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

Shinhye Insta update..the pic remind me of Twilight hahaha when Edward and Bella on  their honeymoon

Spoiler

hahah

Hmmm.. i think he proposed at Suni Hawaii..and it's end there :( ahh i hope i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

You know why he really want to get married this speedy speed? 

I have two idea in my mind. Lol. But this is totally pervy and i embrassed to spill it. Gah!

• Like 14

I loved the episodes. First to get it out of the way so that my entire post isn't about it, that kiss I have no words. I just sat here smiling through the entire scene while simultaneously feeling very voyeuristic. KRW and PSH are so good together their chemistry is amazing and they are so natural when acting together, it's so enjoyable to watch.

I'm so proud of SW, I'm glad that she stood up to her father and did what he couldn't and apologized to HJ. It took her a while and her growth was slow and way less obvious but I'm so happy for her. 

I've seen a couple of conversations about HJ essentially telling MH that she wants to kill him and yeah it was irrational but I don't think that she was wrong. HJ has had one singular goal for 13 years and in the end she didn't get what she wanted, she was pissed and anger makes people irrational so she stormed and there and threatened him without thinking it over. It was clear by the end of episode 18 and most of episode 19 that she regretted it. I don't think that she regretted telling him that she's going to kill him but I think that she regretted not thinking it over and negatively affecting JH in the process. 

Karma has decided to bite MH in the butt. After wishing that DS would die and being a generally awful person. Now two of the people who he's shown his ugliness to are going to be attempting to save his life. I actually lol at SW's mom's face when she realized that who HJ and JH are, you can see the moment that she connects the dots.

I really love their relationship.Them running around like teenagers to find a place to make out had me giggling. His proposal shocked me but I'm glad that their relationship is progressing in that direction, these two deserve some happiness after having such unhappy childhoods. 

I'm so sad that this show is ending, I've gotten so attached to the characters. 

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

I have two in my mind. Lol. But this is totally pervy and i embrassed to spill it. Gah!

ahh i know what you mean..you naughty girl! :w00t: hahaha because Hong is oldman now..lets not waste anytime..we can make a lot of babies.. before it's too late hahahaha

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

I have two idea in my mind. Lol. But this is totally pervy and i embrassed to spill it. Gah!

that's a green light from our Hong Hong Hong ... pls say it

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

ahh i know what you mean..you naughty girl! :w00t: hahaha because Hong is oldman now..lets not waste anytime..we can make a lot of babies.. before it's too late hahahaha

Yes.... he cant do the yahhae scene more thn kiss coz he is a teacher after all. He need to get married first. Im so sorry for my yahhae comment. :blink: 

bbb1dd32d4.jpg

bbb204699c.jpg

• Like 14

I like couple pic from ParkShiHye's ig indeed. Farewell to our JiHong and HyeJung, thanks them for our hapiness.

I have watched Doctors ep18-19: several points to be impressed eg.

- Early ep18, audiences have realized that JiHong experienced cruel relatives who sold his parents' house from being JiHong's guardian and how such man struggled with illness in the end. JiHong has already experienced unfair person but he enlightened to be happy.

Actually HyeJung and JiHong have many things in common but due to different stage of enlightenment; therefore, they argued like different perspectives but actually they are in gap of enlightenment between before and after such learning this world. 

Scriptwriter told audiences that almost all people might experience unfairness but it depends on which stage of enlightenment we would be.

- JiHong is like unintentionally strategical doctor, he used to wait by not contacting HyeJung longer than 3 weeks in order to let HyeJung act for their relationship progress.

For this HyeJung's enlightenment to let her revenge go, JiHong sacrificed both his doctor job and not reveal Hospital president due to HyeJung's threatening record

For YoonDo, he is trying to appraoch HyeJung no matter the result YoonDo expected esp. during JiHong&HyeJung arguing time; however, JiHong can sweep away YoonDo's attempt with JiHong's sincerity to be in really good term with YoonDo. Smart Boyfriend^__^ 

- SeoWoo's related story is beautiful to be another enlightenment in this drama series. 

- JiHong's love is not blind but he really cares HyeJung so he considers what he lost is worth for his love to HyeJung and valuable enough for his peaceful mind because HyeJung is really matter in his life. 

- Hospital president and dad are example of too much attempt to be top of the greedy world might result negatively.

Last but not least, KimRaeWon is one of the best actor who can portray each scenes amazingly no matter doctor's convincing profession, teacher's heart, and boyfriend's in love feeling. ParkShinHye has good rhythm to release emotions on each acts. 

KimRaeWon's kissing scene has not just presented on screen's angles but deep feeling of a man to his woman. ParkShinHye can act kissing scene with passionate feeling to let audiences feel(rather than trying just moving on screen) 

THUMP UP FOR CASTS AND CREWS

• Like 23

I like to say the scriptwriter, director, actors and crew did a fantastic job with Episode 18 and 19. Yes there were a lot of things to tie up so it might seem faster paced than previously but no complaints about that from me. I really appreciate what they packed in within the time they had. The best kiss scene ever (Glad to see PSH and KRW were very natural. Naysayers can surely shut up now), cute romantic scenes, a proposal, developing the character's inner changes (part of the healing process and even the bad guys have their human aspects) and moving the plot forward in a realistic way. It reminds me of why I love this drama so much. Thank you!!!

• Like 22

I just finished watching both episodes with subtitles and I feel so emotional. I will miss HJ, JH and the gang.

I didn't expect Kang Joon to hold Kang Soo's hand and kiss it. That little gesture was so sweet, it touched me.

I was teary seeing everyone in the conference room. I felt like I was saying goodbye to my friends. :(:(

I'm so glad to have seen SW apologize to HJ. Like I said in a previous post, I would not be surprised to see that and so happy when I did, especially after HJ implied that she's moving on when she visited her grandma. SW's apology was icing on the cake and it was touching to witness. I feel like SW will gain her high school friends back. :) She and YG will be good together.

The bromance, lol. How can YD resist not liking JH and vice versa.

I love our OTP moments. PSH and KRW really make HJ and JH come to life. I couldn't imagine the roles done by somebody else. I wish they would make a movie together someday :D

May I say again how wonderful that kiss was? Sigh!!! I've watched it so many times I think I'm going to ruin my replay button lol. This kiss scene has evoked so many emotions in me (plus epi12) I can't think of any other in shows that is better.

HJ and JH, you are my modern Elizabeth and Darcy. You will be forever etched in my heart.

Thank you PDnim, writernim and all the cast and crew for making a drama full of heart.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

oh!! KRW :heart: PSH 

1 hour ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

!! KRW :heart: PSH  :w00t:u

CqgmBoVUEAAhHuz.jpg

New picture? today? looking good 

:w00t:

CqgmBoVUEAAhHuz.jpg

New picture? today? looking good  :wub::w00t:

Kyaaa... their texture face very similiar...  :wub::w00t::wub::w00t:

• Like 18

51 minutes ago, trust3 said:

Spoiler

that's a green light from our Hong Hong Hong ... pls say it

LOL! I havent watch eng sub cz im working right now, and epic seeing jihong looks embrassed for wanting hyejung to be honest with her feeling. I guess he just want to hear saranghae word badly from her!

• Like 11

Hi guys , may I ask a question ? So 19.5% is a rating of ep19 or ep18 ? I got confused because the updated rating chart  at page 1 shows that ep19 is lower than ep18.

Edited by vnkdrama
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

It is for episode 19 :)

As rating chart, ep 18 is 19.5%, and ep 19 is 17.8%. Is that wrong? I think ep 19 is lower just because it was too late last night. But reality, I don't care the ratings any more.

• Like 6

that kiss :relaxed: make me blushing...hahaha..

when i rewatch again and again (oh i must be crazy right now),, is KRW waiting PSH to kiss him back (the 3rd part of kiss)???

tonight the last day we can make appointment we uri DOCTORS, ill miss Hong3 saems, uri Hyejung, Yoondo, Saewoo, samchoon Paran, imo injoo n of course all resident..tomorrow they are no longer neurosurgeons in GookIl Hospital..:bawling::bawling:

thanks for u all patients,,thanks for photos, gifs, recaps, comments..ill miss u

Fighting DOCTORS support until the end..clapping-hands-sign.pngclapping-hands-sign.pngfor actors (KRW, PSH, YKS, LSK,all) PD-nim, Writer-nim, all crew give us a great drama..yes healing drama..

• Like 10