[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

9 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

For rating, other channels looked getting much higher rating, that meant Doctors had to fight much harder during Olympic Games. In my opnion, I like Doctors ep 15 the most over ep 4-15.

Doctors has done great indeed, I hope no sour grape try to criticize again. :)

* Ratings Mon 8 August 2016
Doctors (SBS) : 21.3%
Olympic Games (KBS1) : 7.7%
Olympic Games (KBS2) : 6.5 %
Olympic Games (MBC) : 5.9 %
LetsFightGhost (TVN) : 2.8%

* Ratings Tue 2 August 2016 

Doctors (SBS): 19.6%
Monster (MBC) : 11.9%
BeautifulMind (KBS): 3.2% 

LetsFightGhost (TVN) : 3.7%

By the way, are there any rating pledge Doctors cast will do if rating is higher than 20%? :blush: 

Free huuggg... proxy.jpg?t=HBhraHR0cDovL3R2Y2FzdDIucGhp

but for sae woo only... 

• Like 13

for myself who are used to japanese dorama.. i consider doctor is very very good.. love love the script.. love the characters.. i really really hope that at least one last operation/case will involve all d 4 leads.. jh hj yd and sw.. i want to see that happen.. i want them to be a TEAM a solid one infact.. for those haters o well.. let them hate all they want.. mebe they are used to makjang, over the top conflict kind of stories.. we cannot force everyone right.. to Doctors team ... all the best i hope they could maintain over 20% until the last episode.. the team really need this confidence boost to deliver.. they already have delivered but with this 21.3% rating i think the spirit is high esp to writer n Pd and actors.. fighting doctors!!!

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

For me, DOCTORS is one of the best SBS drama

In this drama, too many romantic scenes (JH & HJ), sadness scenes (HJ & his grandmother, JH & his father, every a cameo apprearance), funniest scenes (YD, IJ, Samchoon) & conflict scenes (SW & HJ, SW father & grandfather, JH father). They not only focus on medical term/surgery scenes but also a human life. it's very interesting even no have major conflict or issue.

Yes, agree.. i was thought before why this drama has no big major conflict and bad bad bad antagonist like we always see in almost all kdrama, but then i realize that this drama has their own taste...heartwarming.
Teach us about humanism and love.. and take a look at SW, we can call her the antagonist here.. but this drama told us even the antagonist has a good dream too, SW said that she wants to be Neurosurgeon.  

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

But we all were so worried cz we expected uri doctors rating will drop. And this really miracle. And the rating show us lots of improvemnt. Without kissy2 scene or steamy scene and totally heartbreaking scene... doctors manage to do well.

And this reflected knet in love wth this drama. Not bcz this drama blockbuster or melo or action or comedic but this drama is so heartwarming. Haters gonna grit their teeth since they found this drama was so boring to death. But us patients, we got a lot of humanistic life lesson ... 

ahaha.. no doubt if the steamy time come the rating will fly with rocket.. i enjoy the show without care about the rating.. i'm all happy if rating increase but if not.. no matter for me, as long as i love the show.

i just curious what the hatter say, a side from annoying i usually find their comment are hilarious. worth enough to laugh for.. :D:D

they can grit their teeth until it's gone.... but the show is go on, and the lover will love :lol::lol:

• Like 15

8 hours ago, joyspartace_stv said:

I just watched the episode all over again. And the scene where they were sharing their different opinions on the patient - when he walked away & she suddenly went "what if I was the one laying down like that?" 

I literally had chills running through me. It's not that I don't get her persistence on wanting to save both or giving the husband time. But it's the fact that she is clearly brushing between the line of girlfriend & fellow. 

Even when JH went, "that's cheating. That's not something you ask as a professional doctor" I had to agree with him. 

Sincerely, that scene was a short but really intense great scene. It showcased a lot between their feelings toward how they handle certain things at work but also personally. OFC, JH said "once you have a subjective opinion from a doctor standpoint instead of a personal relationship, then you come back and tell me." 

Oh man. Now that I watched it, that scene was very necessary. Because you can look at two different ways ;; WHAT IF IT REALLY WAS HJ LYING DOWN THERE WITH THEIR BABY? What would JH's standpoint be? Would it be his professional doctor standpoint or the scared, worried, and desperate boyfriend? The same goes for HJ. Maybe this certain emergency patient case will really enlighten their eyes on HOW important they both are to each other.

cleary, in the preview when HJ opened her arms she said "I can't carry on being like this" which means she can't handle not being able to talk or stay mad at him. 

That scene was really good. I'm so amazed by the writer & pd for that scene. Many different points that we saw. JH as a professional doctor with the choices that's before, JH as a boyfriend on what if it was HJ? HJ's standpoint on her fellow position & as a girlfriend. 

I'm amazed by each case all the time. 

I agree with everything you said....really that scene gave me goosebumps specially now that I know what were the exchange of lines...the woman in HJ dominates her...that of being subjective, the emotional attachment is a true nature of a woman and she clearly expressed that to JH...which I also find unfair of her to just blurt it that way.

• Like 15

I am so glad that k-neitzens said that the article about how "Doctors" getting 21.3% was a "special case" was BS. Clearly, whoever wrote that article is UGH. 

K-Neitzens are right. Loyal viewers has been watching Doctors that's why we always averaged 18-19% on a daily. The fact that we received 21.3% is probably due to the emotional stakes that the plot has been doing. 

Don't take the credit away from the amazing cast, crew, and writer. The 21.3% is well deserved!!! 

• Like 22

Before I begin my 10 pages of back reading, just wanna chip in to say...

YAAAASSSS! Surpassed 20%! Congratulations all cast and crew for all their hardwork and sleepless nights! 

Although I haven't seen the subbed episode but damn when an unsubbed episode can get you teary, that says it all. 

Last night brought me from "Eeeep, so much love" to "Damn, yoon do - Why are you so adorable" to "Omg, what's going to happen to the wife and child?!","He's crying! Nohhh"...

Why are you doing this to me , "Doctors"?! What am I going to do with my life after ep 20! Give us all special episodes to cope with our withdrawal symptoms! 

Hehe! Happy Tuesday! 

• Like 14

9 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hope not .

no , no , no ... this will end so beautiful that we will watch this drama 100 times and never get bored . no , no , no ... this is something that has  only one end and ...and that is JH/HJ together forever ...and i even imagine this end where they talk together for us  . no, no , no ...this is a love that i can't even imagine that can be in this existence . no , no ,no ... i can't imagine something else . i just say to my mind that hug is the hug when JH for the first time in his life is like he completely loose himself too  another human being . no, no , no ... there can't be another end for this kind of love .

I love your persistence on this one. Yes, I second everything that you said. I love this drama for its lack of makjang-ness. So it needs to end beautifully so I will watch this drama for the nth to the power of n times LOL.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

JiHong sent Sticker package for HyeJung and she selected "I love you" sticker to send JiHong back. 

Thank you! :D Haha they are the cutest! By the way they're acting, everybody that glances at them once already knows that they're dating. ^_^

• Like 12

@snowglobe147 @Ayame @parisonheaven @stroppyse @rameennoodles Thank you for the translations before Here is the text preview ....SOS when you have the time THANK YOU in advance. :D

“갖고 계시죠? 마취 기록지?”

말순의 의무기록지 열람 내역을 받은 혜정은 치현이 열람한 기록 1건을 확인하고, 치현에게 마취 기록지를 받아내려 한다. 한편, 최근 잦은 두통이 의심스러운 강수는 CT 영상 기사를 찾아가는데...

• Like 13

@Kasmic Here you go. I was translating as you posted that lol. Tried to translate this faster, but the sentence with HJ and Chi Hyun was really confusing for me to translate lol. If it's wrong, someone can correct me. Japanese text credit to momotaro32343866 at ameblo.

Episode 16 Text Preview

"You have the anesthesiology records, right?"

Hye Jung who got a breakdown of the medical records, verified the record that Chi Hyun had inspected and attempts to take the anesthesiology records. Meanwhile, Kang Soo who has been questionably getting frequent headaches recently, goes to get a CT done...

• Like 19