[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

[OSEN = Table reporter Jae ] SBS drama wolhwa ' Doctors ' wolhwa the same time period dramas handed over 20 percent for the first time, all that was regarded as one of gyeolbang village ratings.

9 days audience measurement company Nielsen Korea According to the last eight broadcast the ' Doctors ' 15 times the national standard of 21.3% ranked the same time broadcast KBS 1TV ' Rio Olympics 2016' (7.7%), KBS 2TV ' Rio Olympics 2016 ' (6.5%), MBC ' Rio 2016 Olympic Games , beating , etc. (5.9%) showed the first place .

Day ' Doctors ' was the only terrestrial broadcasting of TV wolhwa the middle of both KBS and MBC Rio Olympics broadcast. 5 days last month did more than 20% after recording its highest rating of 19.7% in the broadcast six times ' Doctors ' in the same time period wolhwa drama gyeolbang 20% kkaebu first broke the wall. / Jmpyo@osen.co.kr
  • Like 11

Ratings 160808: #Doctors : 21.3%

Spoiler

@kdrama_news

Doctors episode 15 best 1-minute recorded 27.38% during this scene , Hong and HyeJung meet LSY.

Spoiler
  • CpYW7azVIAA2hQ-.jpg

Dr. Hong looks a lot younger with his new hairstyle.

Spoiler

CpXoB5wUkAAkalR.jpg

CpV80SRUMAE9rlx.jpgDr. sketch 16

"Doctors" finally breaks through 20%, takes full advantage of the Olympics

2016/08/08

photo754746.jpg

SBS drama "Doctors" managed to step over 20%.

According to Nielson Korea, "Doctors" rated 21.3%.

This is 1.7% more than the previous episode and a record breaker. While the story is now getting interesting, the Olympic broadcast allowed the drama to have an exclusive airing.

Meanwhile, the Rio 2016 Olympics were broadcasted on KBS and SBS which rated 7.7% and 5.9% respectively.

Meanwhile, Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) conducted surgery to save a pregnant woman but no miracle happened. The husband (Lee Sang-yeob) was devastated.

http://www.hancinema.net/doctors-finally-breaks-through-20percent-takes-full-advantage-of-the-olympics-97521.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 22

I'm beginning to understand why JH was very hesitant to do the surgery. He probably hardly lose any patients all this while. He hasn't learn how to cope with losing a patient. Remember the first one he lost made him retreat to a small town to be a high-school teacher instead of finishing his residency. I bet the hugging scene with him so overcame with emotions was after the confirmation of losing the bride-to-be and/or baby :tears: (sorry having to predict that). If that is the case, HJ is the more mature/professional one as a doctor. Before any hope is gone, keep on trying. But when the best has been done and still can't be helped, move on. Remember their very first patient 13 years ago? JH hesitated to take action and asked HJ while holding her back from finding a knife --what if he failed? HJ yelled back at him --even so, must give it a try, then pulled her hand away determinedly to go find a knife.

• Like 22

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/park-shin-hye-next-gets-food-delivered-to-doctors-by-hongki

Park Shin Hye next gets food delivered to 'Doctors' by Hongki

By alim17    5 hours ago    35,318    10,033    7

Hongki,park-shin-hye

Park Shin Hye is getting so much love these days - not just from her fans but also from her celeb friends!

On August 8, she revealed the next gift sent to the set of her drama 'Doctors' was from none other than former 'You're Beautiful' co-star and close friend, Hongki ofF.T Island. He sent a food cart to the set, and she was clearly overjoyed at the thoughtful gesture, especially because she's been tired from filming three days straight with barely any sleep.

How cute are these two?  Friendship goals!

• Like 18

Congrats for reaching 21.3% this drama definitely deserves it!:)

I love how the story continues; they focus not only to the love story but also patient's problem which some medical dramas tend to forget. JH hesitates to operate the pregnant woman probably because that will remind him of his past when he failed to save his patients. The trauma is still there. JH should start to open up his feeling to HJ so that he can heal himself. This shows that JH is also a fragile human and he needs someone to comfort him. That's why they complete each other ❤

• Like 18

one drop before i go.... 

4 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

You know... you need to use all the shortcuts, tools and tricks available to win the race... :lol::lol::lol:

I really enjoy this thread. All of you are crazy... like me! :D

all of??? don't count me in... I'm the only sane one :huh::P

and yeahhh congratulations for the over 20%... wonder what hatter will say now, they usually will come up with more hilarious excuse in the time like this... ^_^

• Like 12

So we broke the 20% rating ???? Yeayyyy !!!!! *throw confetti on the air* 

Managed to livestream yesterday and watched a few scenes on instagram which were already sub in english.

I cried !!! Gosh ! Thats 2 eps in a row where I cried. :tears:  Seriously though, people in the house are probably thinking I have a secret scandal coz few weeks back I was smiling and grinning at my phone and yesterday I was crying at the phone while watching the drama (now they probably think I am going through a bad break-up with my secret scandal !).

This eps had some really great moments for me ! I love the lovey dovey moments with that lunch date  :wub: And when she went into his office, HJ totally acting like a wife there ! Asking about dinner and being in his office without telling him and giving him vitamins ! Yeahh..she's totally into the wifey-zone so PD-nim, make it happen ! We all wanna see a wedding and HJ becoming a legit wife !!! (and perhaps a glimpse of the bed scene :w00t::w00t:) And JH was sooo adorable with the saranghae emoji I cant stand it !!!!! :wub:

But my favorite moments were actually HJ and JH scenes with the cameo..in the beginning, PSH made me cry !!! I felt the emotions when she was talking to NGM. He is really good I need to watch his other drama !! And then when I watched a few other scenes of JH, HJ and the other cameo...had tears again ! Really felt their helpnessness its like I was watching a real life situation in a hospital !  

Seriously, KRW and PSH nailed it for me !!! The way they act, deliver the emotions, the eyes, the little nuances of sadness and helplessness..it was spot-on ! And I also love the scene where HJ asked JH if it was her lying down..I had chills with that one liner.

I felt like the last two cameos brought more life and realistic reflections of patients who comes into hospitals especially as they were caught between life and death situations as well as real life hardships. To me, these 2 were the best cameo for Doctors. 

Cant wait for tonight and hoping Doctors will slay the 20% rating again !!

• Like 24

Byong byong woohooo to surpassing 20% team Doctors!!!!!! 

I hope the ratings will continue to increase. Maybe 25%? Hahaha think about the number of haters we'll get LOL. I haven't seen ep 15 yet but i already know it will be satisfying regardless. 

Team HJ:heart:JH forever 

Btw me thinks they might spend their first night at grandma's old place? Yeah yeah? Byong byong byong for now

• Like 17

found a trailer eng sub for episode 16 credit to owner. 

From this sub looks like MH want YD to be part of the board. I think he wants YD to go against JH. And KS based on their conversation looks like he often can't remember. 

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

one drop before i go.... 

all of??? don't count me in... I'm the only sane one :huh::P

and yeahhh congratulations for the over 20%... wonder what hatter will say now, they usually will come up with more hilarious excuse in the time like this... ^_^

They will say that Doctors got 21 % coz no competition from other drama. Like its Doctors fault that other station decide to not air their drama LOL. Haters will always hates no matters what, saw some comments like that in twitter already..LOL..

Anyway congratz Doctors team, you deserves it..

CpYSRMsVMAAWEEp.jpg

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nawww Congratulations Doctors for hitting 21%  and peaking at 27.3% in ratings towards the end of the show. Im so happy for them and I guess Rio wasnt much of an impact then.Here was the scene highlight of ep 15 and it's no wonder too. I hope for a miracle that mother and baby will be fine :bawling:

I dont know who is he and didnt watch any of his movie or drama but he is handsome and his tears moved my heart...

And jihong saem hairstyle... ikkae bbooyaa ?? But he is cute. Gegegee! 

• Like 13