[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Haven't even finished the episode subbed but I wanted to stop and run here and shout dang PSH really outdid herself in this episode from the rooftop to trying to convince JH!!! Hearing her and seeing it in her eyes saying I wanted to die let me just say WOW!!! Her tears and the emotion I felt in both scenes just prove why PSH is so talented and able with such ease to touch our hearts... Not to mention the writer deserves a medal for the most amazing one liners in a drama!!  I mean her writing is grabbing my heart and shaking my soul!!!  Forgive my not quoting perfect words but her saying what if it was me laying there?  I have a feeling that shook up JH's heart a little too!!!  How in this world could it not???  And I don't think he will ever forget her saying it or how he felt when she did!! I know I won't!!!:sweatingbullets:

42 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hello , hello !!

welcome !! Nice to have you here . Enjoy this crazy ride ...and if you already choose this life ... i believe you like veins . hahaha

Those images are not from an episode ... are from a teaser . When the drama was ready to be aired . :)

ihaaaaa , age before ... omg , that means that is a long line ? hahaha

You know... you need to use all the shortcuts, tools and tricks available to win the race... :lol::lol::lol:

I really enjoy this thread. All of you are crazy... like me! :D

• Like 8

1 minute ago, andreasofia16 said:

You know... you need to use all the shortcuts, tools and tricks available to win the race... :lol::lol::lol:

I really enjoy this thread. All of you are crazy... like me! :D

hahaha

yes , i remember was a time when i was near NORMAL people .

what happened ?

• Like 5

On 8/6/2016 at 4:03 AM, yongpal said:

Me too. I had observed that he look at his phone when they are rehearsing. He is not an old school type ha. 

On 8/7/2016 at 2:45 AM, ash011 said:

CONFESSION : Let me share something!

I haven't watched KRW dramas or movies at all except little bride..That to it was long time ago, i watched that without knowing it was KRW who acted in it..And to be frank i was not a super fan of him! I thought he was not my type.(But i'm a huge fan of PSH)

In the mean while i heard last year that there is a sex scene in GB..i was following the movie because of LMH and also because of PSH since she attended the premier so i wanted to know about the movie. Then later i saw the sex scene which was played by KRW( was to hot). I was like okay he's hot!( still wasn't his fan)

When i heard PSH was pairing with KRW for a drama . I was like " why why why, noo please some other actor not him" , the reason was i didn't wanted her to be paired with someone who has done such things. I admit i was immature !! I wasn't happy about the pairing , but i was looking forward to it with less interest! 

Then slowly i started falling for JH which was portrayed by KRW without knowing! I like the way he treats HJ, i like how he respects her decision, i like how he supports her from behind, i like how he is always there for her, i like how he sometimes is angry with her and forgives her easily, i can keep on telling why i like him hahah..His character JH is something which touched my heart maybe because i am girl . Maybe because i need a guy whom i want to be like him ,so when i saw his character i totally fell in love with him. I am totally happy now that KRW and PSH was paired together, thankgod! 

Now once the drama ends i don't know if i will follow him because he wont be JH anymore..I know i'm crazy !! I have to admit that first time i fell in love with the character than a actor!! So i really don't know if i am fan of KRW or JH hahah..

Me too when I saw the news, I was like what no way there are many Korean actors that may match well with Park Shin Hye since I am viewer of her drama for years. But when I watched the first teaser, I was like.. Oh my gosh I am gonna wait for this drama. My addiction gets worse when I saw the whole highlight trailer. As I watch the drama,I can't help but to be amazed by Hong Ji Hong's character. All of it. I became a fan of Kim Rae Won. I am attracted by his face and most especially his veins. This is the first time I ship Park Shin Hye into someone and it is Kim Rae Won. When I watched their behind the scenes moments, my heart is screaming, Even by just the little way that KRW fixes PSH hair. 

7 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Gyahh!!! THis is the first time in my entire life that I'm watching a livestreaming raw!  This series has driven me over the edge, I think.  :crazy:

Me too. It is the first time I livestreamed actually. And it is all because of Doctors. I am totally addicted into this drama right now,

• Like 16

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

anybody else tought that they will stop the elevator ? hahaha they will press the stop button .... and ... 

i know it that was imposible ...but for a little second ...

credit to the owner

Guilty :sweatingbullets:;):wub:

• Like 5

I have just finished Doctors ep15, thump up for script, directing, and also actor/actress esp. KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye. They can make audiences feel shiver in scenes and fear of lost lives. 

Different opinions between JiHong and HyeJung reflected their professional experiences indeed. Upon medical diagnose, JiHong is totally right to decide no operation for nothing better case. HyeJung might be a bit emotional as a neurologist by taking her own experience as a guardian to mix with her medical diagnose. Even finally due to guardian's wish, JiHong decided to do operation by beting on the miracle to the baby. JiHong considers both medical condition and human factor too.

JiHong and HyeJung's arguments are not pointless to further progress their relationship. :blush:

I really like several parts of scripts today eg.

- Rival's praises might reflect how great JiHong is as HyeJung's boyfriend. When YoonDo mentioned to HyeJung that his wound from broken heart might not be severe because he lost to the guy as Prof.HongJiHong. JiHong has really proven indeed. :glasses:

- JiHong thanks Kim Tae Ho for overruling his dad's order not to be rescued in coma stage but TaeHo did CPR for JiHong's peaceful mind. JiHong and TaeHo reflected the guardian position, not neurologists at all when they faced HongDoSik's situation. This inspired JiHong to change his mind to do operation for the sake of pregnant woman's guardian.  :heart:

- HyeJung asked about JiHong's parents, he mentioned that he was sorry not to often go home with his teacher mom even in the same school.(while JiHong can spend time with parent such shortly) HyeJung said she like to go home together with JiHong and Ji Hong responded he like her liking so. JiHong and HyeJung can fulfill each other's wounds these and those indeed.  :wub:

Last but not least, the more I have watched, the more I totally disagree to some people who negatively criticized "Doctors" because Doctors' features are really great enough for no matter high rating, positive reviews by media, and excellent recognition in lead actor/actress's acting. I can't let sour grapes ruin ridiculously.  :angry:

• Like 19

side note: I hope there's nothing wrong with Kang Soo. From the beginning of the drama, he's been caught sleeping a lot. At first, it makes it look like it's because he's a first year intern and he's not about to catch enough sleep. But it's been happening SO MUCH & with the preview for tomorrow ;; it has me slightly worried. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Rating 160808: (21.3%) yessss finally it's over 20+++:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20160809065909857

Hug me, there's no use too keep it for yourself. - HyeJung

BHdbb9T.gif

Photo published for [16회 예고] 박신혜, 김래원에 위로의 포옹 “자꾸 이러면 안되는데…”

=============================

Park Shin Hye next gets food delivered to 'Doctors' by Hongki

By alim17  

Reveal hidden contents

Hongki,park-shin-hye

Park Shin Hye is getting so much love these days - not just from her fans but also from her celeb friends!

On August 8, she revealed the next gift sent to the set of her drama 'Doctors' was from none other than former 'You're Beautiful' co-star and close friend, Hongki ofF.T Island. He sent a food cart to the set, and she was clearly overjoyed at the thoughtful gesture, especially because she's been tired from filming three days straight with barely any sleep.

How cute are these two?  Friendship goals!

Allkpop

===============

ParkShinHye wore a dress from Chanel Pre-Fall 2016 in Doctors CpVgr3eUAAEpZ01.jpg

cr: rainlv小窩

Horeeeyyyyy............ congratulations!!!!! Yiipppppyyyy.... passed 20%!!:glasses: u`re so cool.... keep fighting doctors team for ur hardworking!! Actually worry enough about rating cause olympic... but now nevermind... hope next episode the rating higher.. Aamiin.. #pray  I :heart:doctors.especially jihong_hyejung... :wub: chukaeee...

• Like 21

Yayyyyyy finally ithe rating breaks 20% and its 21.3%  :heart: Amazinggg news for all of us doctors fans. We knew it could happen and were just waiting patiently for it.

I have only watched the raw of episode 15. But it was a really emotional episode. i am looking forward to tomorrow episode.....especially that hug scene between JH and HJ :wub:

• Like 21