[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

They really didn't show us much of JH & HJ In the preview so I hope this friction don't drag too long for tomorrow's episode. /: 

& I must add, the picture in the beginning it was beautifully placed. BOTH OF HJ & JH's badges together like this. Showcases how their opinions differ as professional doctors and how much they go with certain things. Different opinions, different mindset toward the work force. 

• Like 17

Just now, akhenaten said:

May I just say how very doctor-ly KRW looks in this series?  I just love it when he's in that OR doing surgery.  Even with that mask and all that surgery gear, he's just soooo cool!!! B)

yes , i love those scenes too . He really seams a doctor .

CpV8WknVUAAOe4g.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 19

this episode.... make me laugh happy sad heartbeat uptight especially when doing operation... jh emotion i can feel it.... *amaze krw act #thumbsup
next preview jh will hug hj tighly... all his emotion will be the one... tomorrow i think will be more romantic... jh's feeling sadness happiness will tell to her..  can't waiting tomorrow... jihong aaahh.. :(

• Like 14

CpV3y2eUAAAY-gI.jpg

Can't wait for the subs but just going on my heart & instinct!  Just when you thought you had seen last weeks short story within a story you realize this one breaks your heart even more.  Another look at another fathers story and about love in one more form and situation.  It tugs at your heart and I have a feeling that the words will only break our hearts even more...

This is when being a Doctor isn't something for the weak at heart for they are facing choices on procedures of even how and when.  Life & death and everything in between.  Just knowing your responsible for not only a patients life but that their loved ones are counting on you.  Placing their trust & faith in your judgment and in your hands in more ways than one.  In this case though it's even one step further & harder JH faces having  two patients depending on one body.  And whats most hurtful is seeing the pain in a husband & father who wants them both...:sweatingbullets:

crd to original owners...

Just wanted to add that I'm hoping for a miracle and I know those can happen...  It would be nice if Mommy & Baby both made it and are that miracle....

Just now, dhia205 said:

one silly question while watching this scene

are you really cooking in full suit?? don't u usually open it and roll your sleeves panda-emoticon-37.gif

Hahaha. They're just sandwiches.  I don't think they'll ruin his suit.  But Yoon Do looks like a lost puppy.  At least Ji Hong left him with a sandwich.  :D

• Like 20

Today, I'm late. But for what I read, I think that I'll wait to watch today's episode with tomorrow's episodes back to back. I don't want to suffer more than the necessary...:( And of course, I'll watch some scenes like the picnic, the hospital board, the houses invasions, among others... I'll see you later. I have a lot of pages to read... Your speedy fingers...:blush:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

are you really cooking in full suit?? don't u usually open it and roll your sleeves panda-emoticon-37.gif

hahaha

i will never ever gonna complain again ...i just want him happy :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

CpV80P7UEAIlr4V.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

in the preview when they showed us JH & HJ hugging, JH looks so upset & sad ))))): tore my heart apart )); 

I just feel that JH will explode if something happened to HJ... i might be wrong but i think SW's dad know HJ's intention so might have back up plan... 

• Like 21

THANK YOU to all who contributed to recap/share pics/links/thoughts on today's episode.

Just as it's hard for families/loved ones to see someone they care about needing medical care.. I think that this drama has shown me the other side too, and how doctors discern what can and can't be done.. at times, not having control over their emotions. HJ in today's episode wanted to save both baby and mother, while JH can foresee that it might not be viable and because of how he felt about doing everything for his dad - he decided to do the surgery, even knowing what he already knows of the chances of survival.

I'm not sure what tomorrow's episode will bring, but I know what happened today will strengthen not only the bonds of our OTP, but also their personal resolves in life.

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Hahaha. They're just sandwiches.  I don't think they'll ruin his suit.  But Yoon Do looks like a lost puppy.  At least Ji Hong left him with a sandwich.  :D

lol.. He actually just needs to change his door password but he himself makes it complicated :D

• Like 11