[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

9 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Sorry, but I have to say.

I'm a PSH's fan.
In the last series, PSH was rare in the frame
Sometimes she is just next to Dr. Chon or a professor of Hon.
I do not like this.
I do not see interesting scenes with her (in the 12th only the moment of detention stalker).
Writer, what happened?
In addition to personal relationships...  she is also an intelligent physician, strong personality.
It was at the beginning of the drama. In the last 3-4 episodes do not.
Drama may lose PSH's fans.
This is already happening.

I dont know what are you trying to say.. Are you are stalker?

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Sorry, but I have to say.

I'm a PSH's fan.
In the last series, PSH was rare in the frame
Sometimes she is just next to Dr. Chon or a professor of Hon.
I do not like this.
I do not see interesting scenes with her (in the 12th only the moment of detention stalker).
Writer, what happened?
In addition to personal relationships...  she is also an intelligent physician, strong personality.
It was at the beginning of the drama. In the last 3-4 episodes do not.
Drama may lose PSH's fans.
This is already happening.

I know how u feel. I felt like u but after all, I think that I'm a loyal fan of her so I love her no reason. I'll support her no matter what. That is what she needs at fans, not because of her character in a film. If because of that, there r fans stop being her fans but there r many fans start loving her. Maybe some eps that make u boring, but that is film circuit. She is intelligent n strong n she doesn't believe in love. What u want that her character is the same from start to end of drama? No, Hye Jung must change but with her strong, JH can't change her immediately, it must be slow to get her trust then her love. So don't make her do what u want, just love her who she is.

• Like 23

48 minutes ago, upapipo said:

Is he smoking?

If he is, I hope he considers stopping, not only from the health aspect, but mainly for the poor actresses that have to kiss him. It's not so bad if he smokes now and then, but if he smokes all the time.......smoker's breath is horrible.  I remember when Vivien Lee talked about a kissing scene with Clark Gable in the movie "Gone  With  the Wind".  He was a chain smoker and she said his breath made her nauseated.

I can't tell by the picture if KRW is smoking, but I hope not.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, Winnie Lim said:

Yes.  He was smoking.  He is a heavy smoker too.

You can tell by his lip's color lol

Most Korean guys smoke anyways... but I hope they stop for the sake of their loved ones ( and costars lol) 

• Like 20

18 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

Gif borrowed from @parmma's post.

BTS translating is my specialty!!!!

Kiss scene BTS translation:

Caption: The kiss scene where our hearts almost exploded!!!

HJ: So I would be looking over like this, and then...

Caption: (heart beating`~) The people watching feel more fluttery.

Caption: Both people are embarrassed, even though it's only rehearsal.

Caption next to HJ: Awkwardness...

JH: (*explains to HJ how she should do it*)

JH: And then I suddenly swoop in like that (there's the hard-to-explain wordplay at the end).

HJ: (*Squeals/squirms in surprise*)

HJ: (Embarrassed) Mommy, dad!!

(*acting for their scene*)

Caption: Finished with the rehearsal, now the two are acting for the real broadcasting.

HJ: Do you know how scared/worried I was? Even though that wouldn't happen, I thought your heart changed about me. For real.

JH: You lied to me before, right?

HJ: ...No.

JH: Really? 

HJ: Yeah, really.

JH: You... wanted to try the stuffed-animal claw-machine.

HJ: How did he know.

JH: Try it.

Caption: Jihong, who is always detailed and sentimental with Hyejung-ie.

Caption: The two people are encased with awkwardness from a strange sense of tension.

Caption: Now they are taking a step towards each other (metaphorically)

(Me: THEY'RE KISSING!!!!!!!!! JIHONG, HYEJUNG IS NOT A LOLLIPOP!!!!!!!!!!)

Caption: The JiHye couple is so embarrassed they don't know what to do.

Caption: (We, who were watching the whole thing, are very satisfied, ㅎ)

HJ: It's really hot here (meaning JH's cheeks)

Caption: I'm embarrassed (Argh! That darn hard-to-explain play-on-words!!!)

JH: It's because I'm tired.

Me: Jihong, stop with your BS. We all know why your cheeks were hot.

(*Kiss scene, take two?*)

Director person dude: Where did you grab when you kissed?

HJ: His neck fat, ㅋㅋㅋ.

JH: What, is it like, she's going to flip me all of the sudden?

JH: (I mean) it's Hyejung-ie. Yoo Hyejung.

HJ: (*whines/pouts*)

Caption: (As much as they love each other) The two people have decided to enter each other's lives.

Caption: Please look forward to the future stories of the JiHye couple!

Thanks for the translation @snowglobe147....that silly remark "it's because I am tired" from KRW...yeah right?! Tell it to the marines! =)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Agie said:

Is HJ put her head on JH shoulder? or is it just an angle?

What are they doing? Discussing about hospital politic? It look like HJ and JH comparing their watch or their veins? ....LOL

credit pic to the owner

discuss about "why peoples crazy over my veins" topic :blink:

gosh i I really can't catch up with this thread... company trip killing me

• Like 13

16 hours ago, stroppyse said:

This is a translation of the BTS. I've put the screen captions in parentheses. I've only inserted one of my comments, near the end when I started laughing that KRW was intimating that the kiss scene was perhaps a fight scene since it's Hye Jung. 

(Heart nearly bursting JiHye Couple kiss scene!!!!)

KRW: Like this?

PSH: So, I’m like this looking, then…

Director: Yes

(Dugeun dugeun ~ the watching people are more excited…)

(It’s rehearsal, but the TWO PEOPLE are still getting embarrassed.)

(“awkward” near PSH)

PSH: It’s awkward.

KRW touching PSH hair: It is awkward, but…

After, PSH mimics him to touch his hair, he leans in saying “and then…”

(Hey! Ji Hong going in)

PSH shrieks and says “mom, father” (“embarrassment” in red)

(Rehearsal is done and the TWO PEOPLE start shooting the scene.)

PSH: Do you know how afraid I was today? I didn’t think it would be, but I was still afraid that you had changed your mind.

KRW: You just lied to me, didn’t you? (caption is the dialogue)

PSH: No. (caption is the dialogue)

KRW: Really? (caption is the dialogue)

PSH: Yes. Really. (caption is the dialogue)

KRW: You wanted to try this game. (caption is the dialogue)

PSH: How did you know? (caption is the dialogue)

KRW: Try it.

(Towards Hye Jung, the always considerate and affectionate Ji Hong)

KRW: Here. That’s it.

PSH: Ohh. I lost it.

(The strangely nervous and awkward feeling TWO PEOPLE.)

(Now finally going towards each other TWO PEOPLE.)

(So embarrassed that they don’t know what to do JIHYE COUPLE.)

(I who was watching was so pleased…hee)

PSH: Here (holding her cheeks and meaning KRW’s cheeks) were very warm.

(Ji Hong cheeks) (were very warm)

(Embarrassed Ji Hong)

KRW: It’s because I’m so tired (caption says the words he just said…(poor baby))

Director: …looking, then a hand on the throat?

PSH: throat? (caption is dialogue)

Director: Yes.

KRW: It’s not where I suddenly pull her so hard we fall? (caption is dialogue) Since it’s Hye Jung. (It’s not anyone else, it’s Hye Jung? Yoo Hye Jung.) (my comment - he’s talking about her fight scenes. So cute.)

PSH: Hey…

(As much as they love each other, learning to become a part of each other’s lives TWO  PEOPLE)

(JIHYE COUPLE, expect more of this story to come!)

Another of our resident translators...thank you so much @stroppyse

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

discuss about "why peoples crazy over my veins" topic

hahaha

okay , let's have fun , guys !! just let's have fun !!! :)

this drama brough us here ... and is an amazing drama . let's enjoy this moment in time , let's be happy that we are all here  ...and continue to have those lovely and funny conversations like always . :) Life is so beautiful , so beautiful .

you see ?  veinsssssssssssssssssssss . :)))))

CoMfeRNVMAA6Ykb.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, JodyS said:

Love the new "official" look of our couple, their gestures show they're really together. I do want to see little things that couples do like JH holding onto the small of her back while walking, or forehead kisses, or a small hug every now and then in the hospital... And more kissing scenes please :)

one more, call him "oppa" or "yobo";)

• Like 15

16 hours ago, Itenoria said:

As much as I love Ji Hong and Hye Jung, I also love LOVE Yoon Do. Not only is he a big enough person not to do something petty like going for Hye Jung when Ji Hong's in mourning (something I'm sure Seo Woo would have done), he's also big enough to still treat Seo Woo as a friend and advise her to step out of her father's shadow and act like an adult. That's awesome. Absolutely awesome!

Plus, how much do I love Ji Hong and Hye Jung making up. I love it. Because in that conversation, they were equally open and vulnerable to each other and even though Hye Jung apologized for demanding that Ji Hong change, Ji Hong admitting that even in his loss, he'd missed her and wanted her near him proves that Ji Hong's well on his way to changing. Just like Hye Jung is. They've come so far from where they'd both started and it was at that moment that I really did see them as a couple: a man and woman, on equal terms, talking as equals and resolving their issues like full grown adults. 

Also, the kiss. The kiss. I love it! I love it. It's shy and heated and romantic and hot and so fitting of Hye Jung and Ji Hong because we're able to see the innocence and the barely simmering passion all balanced perfectly with the romance of the moment. It was sweet. So sweet :wub:.

Agree with this observation, it was a perfect balance indeed and acting wise KRW and PSH were great in depicting those emotions by their kiss.

• Like 18

14 hours ago, ailenoh said:

Can someone please kindly explain to me why after watching ep 12 it seems HJ is the wrong one because she want JH to change? When in my POV everything HJ said before in the end of ep 10 actually right. When people in love i thought they must learn to depend on each other and protect the other, that what JH trying to do in the begining right? He want HJ to let him help her about grandma's case..so when i watch episode 11 i thought JH was the wrong one because he can't depend on HJ about his problem..but in ep 12 turn out HJ was the wrong one for trying to make JH change..doesn't she just change herself for JH?she now can accept help from people and not trying to solve by herself.

14 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

The main reason why HJ was "wrong" is because every relationship takes two people. Nobody is completely compatible so in order to fit together, both need to change. Change should not come from one side. Relationships are about giving and taking. While HJ wanted only JH to change, she needed to find out that she needs to change too to become the woman he loves till his dying day.

In the end I suppose it's not even about changing at all. It's about accepting the flaws of the other person to a degree where you can comfortably live with whatever mistakes they make. Nobody is perfect (not even KRW ladies, sorry!). You change to a certain degree to be more compatible, the rest is something the other party in the relationship needs to take for granted.

I'll admit however that HJ did give in a bit too soon. I've never had a relationship where a woman would accept she was wrong that quickly. Most of the time it takes another relationship to accept they were wrong in the previous one :D 

Welcome to the SW-camp! :D I guess SW is more of a victim of circumstances and upbringing than just being a bad person. It would be nice to see YG end up with SW indeed, but it's unlikely. It's un-K-Drama-like to change a person's loving feelings during a K-Drama as it would prove that his/her love was not sincere (enough). But who knows, perhaps writer-nim will take us for a ride :) 

I've wondered the same actually @ailenoh

however, I guess when we interpreted that HJ fought with JH cuz he was not being open with her but not on meddling into her issues, we were only half correct. HJ sincerely didn't want JH to get into her dark past, and was genuinely upset that he did without her permission. 

In that sense, I guess that's why it became a case of the pot calling the kettle black. 

@CamelKnight well said about why HJ was also wrong. However, knowing HJ, I beg to differ about giving in too early. 

HJ is never a person that puts her pride before anything. 13 years ago, she was like that, and as JH pointed out then, she's intelligent so she figures out things very quickly, and when he guides her to one answer, she found the answers to both her questions. 

Her ability to self reflect, self criticise and her guts to just admit her mistakes when she makes one, is what really impresses me. 

Then again, I guess in my eyes, HJ can do no wrong. Lol. I'm bias. :grimace:

• Like 21

3 hours ago, ash011 said:

LOL i don't get it!! First of all how can they say it's Terrible? The kiss is supposed to be like that. Imagine you liking your teacher, i must say it as admiring rather than liking 13 years back. Then later one fine day you meet him again after 13 years which you didn't expect at all ..Later falling in love with him without knowing and also taking care of your family matters , getting afraid that whether he will leave me and will i suffer like my mom. So HJ having all these feelings with her do you expect her to kiss him like a pro ??? That to it was there first time kissing??? If these writers know what the feelings she is going through they won't write such articles. I just like to say to those people to see it and feel it before writing. This drama is the best with full of emotions and personally i am learning a lot . Relationship is not just kissing and making out , the main thing is how you love each other and be together even though you have hell of problems. Great writing and the actors are awesome to understand the script and delivering it to us without any flaws!!

Agree with you 100%..honestly i was really enjoy about the storyline especially for JHHJ story..i just don't like about political issue at the hospital but i can just skip that scene unless JH was there :D

• Like 15