[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

From bar fights to lab coats in SBS’s Doctors

by girlfriday | May 31, 2016 | 6 Comments

Character descriptions have been released along with a teaser for SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama Doctors, in which Park Shin-hye (Pinocchio) undergoes a transformation from troubled teen to neurosurgery fellow. It turns out that Kim Rae-won (Punch) not only plays her sunbae surgeon at the hospital, but also her high school biology teacher. But, why? Kim Rae-won already did My Little Bride! Let’s just hope all the high school lovelines are of the sweet, innocent, and unrequited kind. 

Park Shin-hye stars as a rebellious teenager who loses her mom and has a terrible relationship with her father, and decides to just live recklessly. She’s smart and dogged and never loses a fistfight, and despite always getting into trouble, she also reads voraciously and knows she can’t live this way forever. Kim Rae-won is a young surgeon who makes a mistake that costs a patient their life, and decides to abandon his career to go teach high school biology. There he meets troubled transfer student Park Shin-hye, and they’ll influence each other to live better and pursue their dreams. And then 13 years later, she becomes a surgical fellow and reunites with her old teacher at the hospital.

Lee Sung-kyung (Cheese in the Trap) plays a lovable girl who’s blessed with a good family and good looks, who’s used to always being the best at everything. But when Park Shin-hye transfers to her school, she finally meets her match and loses to someone for the first time in her life. To add insult to injury, she’s got a huge crush on the biology teacher, who pays more attention to Park Shin-hye over her. When they become rivals again in adulthood, Lee Sung-kyung makes it her mission to win at all costs.

Yoon Kyun-sang (Six Flying Dragons) rounds out the love square as a chaebol heir who chose to become a surgeon to avoid inheriting the family company. He knows that Lee Sung-kyung likes him, but he’s bored by her, and seeks a love like a roller coaster. When he meets the unpredictable heroine, he’ll fall head over heels.

The teaser opens with Park Shin-hye in the middle of a brawl, as she says in voiceover, “Living recklessly is more evil and abusive to yourself than dying. But even in this moment when I want to live recklessly, the voice deep in my heart asks, ‘How long are you going to live this way?'” She wakes up from the reverie now in the future as a doctor, but her fighting instincts are still intact — when Kim Rae-won greets her with a pat on the head, she attacks and then says in shock, “Teacher.” 

As he smiles at her and says it’s been a long while, she narrates, “The unresolved past will always find you, whether it’s a grudge, or love.”

Doctors follows Jackpot beginning June 20.

for more...http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/from-bar-fights-to-lab-coats-in-sbss-doctors/

• Like 21

@thao_2512......SBS move making the teaser private is totally incomprehensible !.....:hushed:......never seen that happen within 24 hrs of release of a teaser or as a matter of fact anytime because doesn't it defeat the purpose? There are already uploads everywhere.....will they stop those too.......Is it because they plan to release teaser 2 after jackpot again today? 

whatever the reason, the initial teaser ...........definitely has attracted viewers towards watching the drama .......as bees to the honey.  

• Like 17

Thanks @maris1

I'm so in love with those describle about four leads. More I get, more I love the way their character start and develope.

I really happy when knowing SeoWoo (LSK) like (maybe love in the end) YoonDo (YKS) instead JiHong. This thing make more interesting for the story and second lead's chacracters.

Seowoo will be completely compete with Hyejung but have loveline with a chaebol who's the same level background with her. That make more logic with some rich/perfect/compete girl, I think. 

But if someone dont want become a heir like Yoondo, those "rich/perfect/compete" wont interesting him. Someone like that want to find something fresh and different to his usual life. That's why he interested in wild Hyejung. I think Yoondo character will like a girl who didn't crush on him at first.

Just say. I think the story is better for now, feel like all things are right way and stick together. 

Love what I read now about everything in Doctors. Love its logictist. =)

Better getting used to all character's name =3

p/s: Dont know what bad in the future but atleast, I think I love the writter's words and PD's scenes =) . 

• Like 13

Guest ktiminie

Chinggus we had the same Doctors teaser as yesterday at the end of The Royal Gambler 대박 today's episode. Nothing new ;)

23 minutes ago, maris1 said:

Already over 120,000 views for the first teaser within a day........:grin:

[/URL]

credit adepark 

Do you know the link to the naver video? I need to bookmark the playlist since I know I'll be obsessed with this drama.:D

• Like 8

wow thank you all dear friends , wow the positive comments 1st preview  and the teaser making everyone want to watch wow I hope the story will fulfill our wishes by the way I repeat the teaser many times  is it normal :w00t:
fighting B)

• Like 14

Park Shin Hye Instagram Update

os0hWMR.jpg

Trans:Hello noonas? I am Sangchu, receiving a lot of love from Granny Malsun & Hyejung noona~ Pls look forward to my acting #doctors#Sangchuah

TransCr: @psh_ifc

Looks like this cute little dog will be part of Hye-Jung's family!!! :D 

It's so cute omg!!! This cute little dog is going to add so much cuteness to this drama lol XD

• Like 15

I have been wanting to say this for a while now.....Why do I get a feeling this show will have a Grey's Anatomy kinda vibe? Ji Hong is a teacher, Hye Jung had a troubled childhood, four same aged residents.......the hair and a also a dog laughing-1937.gif Well i already once said about KRW being McDreamy in the first page LOL

• Like 13

The first teaser was surprisingly really good. I'm watching the teaser on repeat mode. Finally my baby girl plays a badass role. She's so pretty with bang and glowing too. KRW's smiles in the teaser make me feel giddy . They look compatible and visually they match up with each other. Just pray hard the writer and PD will do well. Basically all the casts are pretty awesome. And Ji Soo just caught my eyes, so handsome. Yeah I'm back to korean drama world after a year and half. 20 days to go to Doctors!

• Like 14

Ji Soo!!!!!!!! :heart: I can  stare all day at his photo!  C'mon chingus... look at him, stare for few secs or a minute he is just so damn good looking! amongst them.  But what's even better...it's  just bonus as you'll love his acting skills.  I wanna post that solo shot again but never mind I might be called out  for being... annoying  :D

OH MY GOSH! AIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH! and that's how you fan girl! :):wub:

I sure wish his appearance is longer than 3 episodes but.. I'll still watch  this. KRW smiling in the teaser is :wub:

Thanks all for for posting the photos!

41 minutes ago, mshan said:

And Ji Soo just caught my eyes, so handsome. Yeah I'm back to korean drama world after a year and half. 20 days to go to Doctors!

YES YES YES!  and welcome back!

• Like 16