[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, ktiminie said:

Guys do you know if there is any translation somewhere of what's been said in the teaser?

:huh: I'm just dying to know...

Spoiler

Rough translation from Chinese: Living a life of gangster is more cruel than death, (talking to the man in car) Do you wanna kill me like you killed mum? Then she continues to narrate: even though living like this there were times I continue to ask myself 'Are you going to continue to live like this?' Then the park scene where JH puts his hand on her head and she says 'Who is it? Let go!' The last part she says 'What is not taken care of in the past will come back to haunt you, whether it is revenge.....or love' JH says 'long time no see, Yoo Hye-jeong'

• Like 21

just seen the teaser.. wow, surprised to see PSH being badass and KRW being smiley and tender. Quite a change of their usual image in previous dramas. And KRW needs some smiley roles after brooding roles in Punch and Gangnam Blues anyway.. The cinematography looks great and Im rooting for the OTP already.. gah, I always have soft spot with OTP that knows each other for a long time.. and although KRW being smiley in the teaser, I bet he has that hidden intensity inside of him.. not to mention he pinned her when she was trying tk hit him.. definitely there's more to him. going to my upcoming to-watch list..

• Like 19

13 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:
  Hide contents

Rough translation from Chinese: Living a life of gangster is more cruel than death, (talking to the man in car) Do you wanna kill me like you killed mum? Then she continues to narrate: even though living like this there were times I continue to ask myself 'Are you going to continue to live like this?' Then the park scene where JH puts his hand on her head and she says 'Who is it? Let go!' The last part she says 'What is not taken care of in the past will come back to haunt you, whether it is revenge.....or love' JH says 'long time no see, Yoo Hye-jeong'

Thank you for your rough translation!!!

It looks like the reason why Hye Jung was at the hospital might be because of her mother. So maybe it wasn't Ji Soo who died (So our theory was wrong?)

17 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

BTW you can NOT see an age gap in the teaser. At your face, haters!!!

I agree with you!! I can not see or feel the age gap at all! I even forgot that they have a big age gap lol xD

• Like 13

you34.jpg
In everything there is a part missing because you are not by my side. I would do anything, but come back to me..
:wub:
I watched the teaser many time haha waiting the 2nd one  I love uri couple :wub:

Spoiler

I can't wait both and of course the haters will make excuses bcz at the end they will watch so don't bother yourself with their comments they are pathetic have nothing except offending the others 

• Like 16

Guest ktiminie

@Tiggie2 ***Oh My Bouddha*** thank you so much for the rough translation gckg.gif

I did not expect such a BIG teaser/spoiler. Wow.

I agree with @VIP_Cake Ji Soo might not be the one who died.

Doctors is gonna KILL everything in Dramaland, that's for sure ;)

Beautifully captured emotions from Yoo Hye Jung when seeing Hong Ji Hong again after a long time.......from the first teaser of Doctors! 

image_zpsr98ousmo.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsppcd1oov.jpeg[/URL]

credit to the artist via DC

• Like 13

Guest Agie

Aaaaargh I'm late.....gosh the trailer is awesome...shin hye looks really convincing in her fighting scene...and gosh Hye Jung and Ji Hong scene :wub::wub:......suddenly KRW speak and I die going to heaven ..... It's been long time since I watch his project and I forget how sexy his voice is:wub::P

image_zpsvphhugg6.jpeg[/URL]

via DC

The dose of "Doctors" teaser was supposed to give us poor patients some relief .....but seriously it has made the case complicated ! ........waiting just got worse.....anticipation reached high fever........Question ......what are the chances of survival until June 20th?

KRW-Shinhye tandem...... Exceeds beyond my imagination.........:heart:

• Like 16

Guest ktiminie

@maris1 can I hug you?

Such a heavy past for our heroine Hye Jung (PSH). So much violence and pain. While Hye Jung (KRW) looks so bright and do represent her shining future***

As always I'm impressed with Shin Hye acting. 35' of teaser and I already pass out, ottoke?

Thanks again chinguzzz, so happy ^_^

Guest Agie

Is Shin Hye shooting shampoo comercial hahaha...kidding

sdebIQG.png

This position kind of sexy right hehehehe

MV57u1V.jpg

Her expression and his hand muscle...LOL

37rwrhY.png

.......And finally Ji Hong oppaaaa where have you've been all this time ....hahahahha.

Xl94kcl.png

@ktiminie........sure! anytime dear Chingu...anytime!  :blush: 

what a difference in just a simple scene when the actors involved are of high caliber. Just loved the whole scene enacted between Hye Jung and Ji Hong when they meet after a long time......the action between them before they finally look into each other's eyes.......delightful watching experience right their ......where one gets lost in the moment and does not want an end to it......

@Agie.......thanks for the screen caps...and the accompanying inspired captions....:lol:...(yes I miss the lol buttons too at such times)........The action was so quick that I wanted to see each frame as it happened. Was hoping someone posted its GIF or screen caps .....

@windofwar..........Thanks! Yes ....just loving the teaser that is on repeat for me every once in a while.  Its great to see her doing some action ( something she always wanted) and also like you said her "beautiful and badass" in black...

Do keep dropping in.....it's always good to see you here ......

• Like 11

OMG my poor heart.! I have to ship guys. Just for fun and for the drama. This is toooo much for this poor ahjumma's heart. They look perfect . Come up with a couple name please. Do not hate me. I can not see the age difference. KRW look young, match my baby Shin Hye to the point. They are the perfect couple. June, what to do? Do you want me to be the sleeping beauty? The image of Shin Hye playing though girl is killing me. My baby can fight. Ya haters, you better watch out, it is on your face. Shin Hye  , I love you sooo much, baby girl. Be a badass, I love it.:wub::blush::heart::wub:

• Like 13

@ktiminie.....thanks for the perfect GIFs .....those were exactly what I was hoping someone would post. The most Beautiful moment between Hye Jung and Ji Hong.....makes one think what actually transpired between them the last time they met....

@Agie.........Thanks! those fighting screen caps must have been difficult to make because fighting action was very quick. Shinhye is actually very into the scene.....the intense expression, the posture ....seem like she is really fighting! 

• Like 10