[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

“Doctors” drop behind the scene photos of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won

Jun 25, 2016

Park-Shin-Hye-Kim-Rae-Won1.jpg

“Doctors” dropped the behind the scene photos of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s bicycle riding scene aired on the episode 2 of the drama.

Park-Shin-Hye-Kim-Rae-Won-2.jpg

Park-Shin-Hye-Kim-Rae-Won-1.jpg

On June 25, the staff from SBS drama “Doctors” released the photos of the two showing their chemistry.

Meanwhile, “Doctors” has been gaining a lot of attention and praises for it’s plot that they got high ratings for the first two episodes.

“Doctors” shares the story of a student-teacher relationship acted by Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won. It will also show how Park Shin Hye got inspired to change her life and aspire to be a Doctor because of Kim Rae Won.

• Like 21

'Doctors' EP 3 Preview: (Article + Video)

Spoiler

'Doctors' EP 3 Preview: Kim Rae Won Leaves Park Shin Hye To Keep Her Safe

Will Kim Rae Won and his student Park Shin Hye's risky relationship get uncovered by the school?

On the K-drama "Doctors," episode 3, Park Shin Hye's house got on fire, and Kim Rae Won would leave her though he doesn't want to, according to the teaser video.

Previously on "Doctors," Jin Seo Woo (Lee Sung Kyung) got jealous of Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) when she realized their teacher Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) had a secret crush on Yoo. Jin started a rumor about Yoo and Hong's relationship, and the rumor spread across the entire school.

In related news, in Park Shin Hye's comeback drama "Doctors," also known as "Doctor Crush," Park and Kim Rae Won star as a couple who first met as a student and a teacher. In addition to Park and Kim, Kim Min Seok (Descendants of the Sun), Lee Sung Kyung (Cheese in the Trap), Jang Hyun Sung and Yoon Kyoon Sang star in the drama.

Check out the "Doctors," episode 3, teaser below.

source:  http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/87277/20160625/doctors-ep-3-preview-kim-rae-won-leaves-park-shin-hye-to-keep-her-safe.htm

Note: I am pretty sure the article is mistaken about the fire, saying it was in HJ's house....

• Like 16

i like all the quotes @jadecloud but my personal favourite HJH line - do not be someone that people like , be someone that you like. aisshhh it is so true right? most of the time we try to get other people's approval be it at workplace or school .. eventually we sort of lost track of who we are and who we want to be... sad truth isn't it.. 

• Like 14

yay!!! We're doing a good job subbing because people are commenting on the intricacy of the script! (I subtitle at viki) I think based on screen captures jadecloud watches at viki. 

I figured out all the non-OST songs: (I also made sure to identify in viki)

Shin Hae Chul - What Do You Really Want (네가 진짜로 원하는게 뭐야)

Pink - Get This Party Started 

D'Sound - Do I Need A Reason 

Koyote - Naive (순정) 

(club music was really hard :()

Kim Hyeon Jeong - 그녀와 이별 (Farwell with Her)

at karaoke:

SES - I'm Your Girl 

BoA - Atlantis Princess 

So Chan Hwi - Tears 

(if there was ost in last 10 min of ep 2 I don't know it didn't watch yet)

• Like 23

1 hour ago, sophie2you said:

yay!!! We're doing a good job subbing because people are commenting on the intricacy of the script! (I subtitle at viki) I think based on screen captures jadecloud watches ar viki. 

Shin Hae Chul - What Do You Really Want (내가 진짜로 원하는게 뭐야)

Pink - Get This Party Started 

D'Sound - Do I Need A Reason 

Koyote - Naive (순정) 

(club music was really hard :()

Kim Hyeon Jeong - 그녀와 이별 (Farwell with Her)

at karaoke:

SES - I'm Your Girl 

BoA - Atlantis Princess 

So Chan Hwi - Tears 

(if there was ost in last 10 min of ep 2 I don't know it didn't watch yet)

this is daebak *.* thank you! i always wonder what are the songs at backgrounds in dramas >.<

ps. i try to act like waiting for new episode but im not okay T_T; i hope time will pass really fast or else i might make myself start another drama lol :D 

• Like 12

huwaaaaaaa...still get so many updates even in the weekend now... mouse girl 06

3 hours ago, missminami said:

3 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

thanks for sharing doctor HJ in her blue surgery gown... mouse girl 25 looks how serious she is when do the medical scene....and yeah another applause for PSH effort to make another detailed acting in medical scene...she even observed real surgeries for a few times????cant wait to see her action in scalp at surgery room later...i wont wait that longer right????

1 hour ago, sophie2you said:

yay!!! We're doing a good job subbing because people are commenting on the intricacy of the script! (I subtitle at viki) I think based on screen captures jadecloud watches ar viki. 

yeayyy....thanks for the list... mouse girl 25 mostly i have no clue about that bgm songs,i just noticed 2 or 3 songs because im familiar with it but kinda forget what the title who sing the song.... 

28 minutes ago, sebnem said:

ps. i try to act like waiting for new episode but im not okay T_T; i hope time will pass really fast or else i might make myself start another drama lol :D 

same here im not okay too... mouse girl 08 i keep impatient waiting our next appointment with our doctors...trust me, start another drama wont help that much...i have 6-7 dramas on my plate right now but i still waiting this drama painfully....it help killing the waiting time but not that much actually (in my head still thinking over this drama...hahahahaha)...it just one day away but still looks so far away for me, like the time moves slower to Monday....huhuhu  mouse-girl-emoticon-29.gif?1292795472 ppali ppali....monday comes faster

2 hours ago, Agie said:

Finally you show up Ji Hong :D.....We've been looking for you....anyway who is the guy with him? Is he his best friend?..

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y !!!!!! jihong how come you disappear when we are desperately looking for you...but yeah better show up late than never..glad to see you jihong..hahahahahaha...Great!!!you can found our jihong, mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474 thanks for found the update from him....at least we see him now...and about the additional cast, never heard three of them but still looking forward their  characters in doctors

3 hours ago, missminami said:

new video

Crying for Little Hye Jung TT

mouse girl 24  ah poor our little hyejung...wanna give her embrace...cry with face like that it makes me wanna cry too...ah poor little kid being the victim of child abuse...TT.TT

@jadecloud its just two episodes but your favorite quote already that long....keep the lists coming!!!!your quotes list makes me want to watch the two episodes of this drama again. I found many quotes too, some of them already on your lists, and all the quotes really great and give some impact to me who watch it...some of it give us warm embrace, some of it also give us the harsh of reality that ended up like slap my face too...mostly my favorites quotes comes from JH line (for now i cant choose which one is my favorite...i like it all and its difficult to choose)...yeah his role as teacher really give many advice quotes to me who still look like a student in this society...

• Like 19