[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

• 2 weeks later...
@Style

Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye ♥ Confession acting "My hands and feet are still cringing"

Entered 2023.10.13. 12:53 PM
 Original text of article

[At Style Reporter Kim Ye-na] Actor Kim Rae-won was shy when recalling his romantic acting with Park Shin-hye.

Kim Rae-won appeared in a video uploaded to the Arena Homme Plus channel on the 12th.

Kim Rae-won, who has 27 years of acting experience, introduced the behind-the-scenes details of some of the works he has appeared in. Kim Rae-won smiled and said, “I’m embarrassed,” after rewatching the confession scene to Park Shin-hye, which is considered one of the best scenes in the drama ‘Doctors.’

Kim Rae-won said, "Many people viewed this scene favorably. It remains a famous scene," but also remembered, "Actually, I had no idea it would become a famous scene while filming."

0000021723_002_20231013125301428.jpg?type=w430

For that reason, “We filmed almost all night, and it was the first scene in the morning. So, her eyes were actually swollen, and so were Park Shin-hye.” He added, “At that time, it was already the middle of the drama, and we were both immersed in the drama, so we just acted naturally. “I filmed it,” he explained.

He then laughed, saying, “The writer wrote it so well, and the director directed it well, so I think it was able to remain as a famous scene.” He added, “I still cringe when I see it.”

(Photo = Arena Homme Plus Channel)

Yena Kim yenable@

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2016 at 12:10 AM, kyonkichi78 said:

In the earlier episodes, everyone in this forum agreed on the affection of HJH towards HJ, but not sure about how HJ actually felt about HJH when they met after 13 years. A big hint is given by the PD/writer in episode 4 when HJ refused to answer any personal question when one of the gangster asked if she's married, but without any hesitation she answered the same personal question from HJH off from the helicopter right afterwards. So definitely to HJ, HJH is always personal like no other man, even after the long 13 years. And she always acted like a woman, her sweet and attractive side in front of HJH, but never shown her feminine side in front of any other man, no matter how hard they tried, YD inclusive.

On 7/20/2016 at 8:03 PM, lclarakl said:

Okay for me, Yoon Do is something of a comic relief in his interactions with Hye Jung and Ji Hong and I like how he's upfront with his feelings; however, I truly do not like the attitude of him saying that he's still going to pursue Hye Jung knowing that her and Ji Hong are starting a relationship. I don't think there is a man on the top side of this earth who wouldn't tell Yoon Do to "Richard Simmons" off.  Although it's done in a comedic way, I still think Yoon Do is very disrespectful in the fact he's going to try and insert himself in their relationship.  Again, I will ask the question from an earlier discussion, "Who's being too pushy?" It's definitely Yoon Do.

Also, I don't see why they couldn't all eat together. Any other guy would have to protect his interest.

This writer wrote "One Warm Word" and "Can We Get Married", so it's making me have some questions as to how the plot will progress in relations to romantic interests.  To be honest, Yoon Do reminds me a  little of Jung Hoon, the character from  "Can We Get Married".

Yes, no matter how charming, up front, Yoon Do might seems to be, if there is such a man in the real world, who would openingly chase after a woman already in relationship, with the woman never shown any interest in him (even rejected and still persisted in YD's case), every man and woman in dating age would build a wall against him. Who would like to know someone who keeps trying to take over your girl friend just because he desires? He can only exists in drama world for the sake of the story line.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 5:31 AM, maria1983 said:

How i miss those doctors days :Pandabulous:

What a fun time we had here! 

Watching Doctor Slump, the shadow of Doctors is way too strong (watched Doctors 3 times, with the last time reading this forum in conjunction, and in hindsight all the comments, forecasts become really super interesting). PSH as a high school student in Doctor Slump still looks amazingly convincing. But having a younger male lead, because of his school days scene, seems not having the same strong chemistry of older, more mature actors usually matched with PSH (Doctors, Memory of The Alhambra, Sisyphus, even the earlier Heirs). And the stylish designer dresses of PSH in Doctors are sadly missing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raymond said:

Watching Doctor Slump, the shadow of Doctors is way too strong (watched Doctors 3 times, with the last time reading this forum in conjunction, and in hindsight all the comments, forecasts become really super interesting). PSH as a high school student in Doctor Slump still looks amazingly convincing. But having a younger male lead, because of his school days scene, seems not having the same strong chemistry of older, more mature actors usually matched with PSH (Doctors, Memory of The Alhambra, Sisyphus, even the earlier Heirs). And the stylish designer dresses of PSH in Doctors are sadly missing.

We really had amazing time with Doctors. I really enjoyed all, all. 

The story, characters and especially ppl who i meet here. :heart: 

Maybe at some point we will have another opportunity to gather all around. 

Doctors period is indeed special and forever will bring a special feeling :heart:

17 hours ago, maria1983 said:

We really had amazing time with Doctors. I really enjoyed all, all. 

The story, characters and especially ppl who i meet here. :heart: 

Maybe at some point we will have another opportunity to gather all around. 

Doctors period is indeed special and forever will bring a special feeling :heart:

My history with kdramas is less than 2 years via Netflix, and only watched Doctors via recommendation of an Aussi friend end of last year.

I do wish more should make comments on the whole drama after finishing watching it or rewatching it. Via hindsight I believe the key beauty of this drama are all the hints carefully planted in the first 3 episodes on the future relationship of the OTP. Some examples :

- the microscope encounter is an indication that HJ/JH are destined to share the microscope in their future professional life. Hence YD really have no chance of having HJ as his assistant right from the start. Sorry for YD shippers.

- like most teens girls, HJ is fully aware of her attraction, in repelling SC’s physical invasion, calling JH Lolita complex etc. For her to walk into JH’s sleeping room uninvited, acting innocent, after saving the pregnant woman on the street, is naughty, inappropriate (imagine her school friends know she is with the teacher in his sleeping room!). And JH didn’t kick her out already indicated they are fond of each other. No surprise Injoo seeing this attractive girl with JH in his private space is such an alarm. Then their future main dating location is JH’s room (besides the workplace) instead of the usual drinking/dining restaurants in kdramas.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raymond said:

Then their future main dating location is JH’s room (besides the workplace) instead of the usual drinking/dining restaurants in kdramas.

Hm... Don't make me watch this drama again :sweat_smile:

Indeed a very good story, with lots of amazing moments between those 2.

I remember we talked for days about those kisses. 

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

Curious about the timeline since the helicopter landing reunion. With no winter clothing ever shown, will it be just kind of spring to autumn story line when JH proposed, meaning they both still at 40/31 Korean age? Anyone in this forum ever mentioned it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raymond said:

Curious about the timeline since the helicopter landing reunion. With no winter clothing ever shown, will it be just kind of spring to autumn story line when JH proposed, meaning they both still at 40/31 Korean age? Anyone in this forum ever mentioned it?

I don't really remember :smile:

But you're right. Is never winter. 

The analyses we made at that time. Was a dreamy world  here at that time. :please:

We talked and talked and then talked again. Fans all over the world. 

This topic was 24/7 active because of that. 

On 3/21/2024 at 3:34 PM, maria1983 said:

Looking at the rear mirror after watching the whole drama, the 4 kisses can only be described as perfectly filmed and acted according to the story line and characters. 1st one in the rain a love offering by JH, totally non-sexual, and a heart attack moment for the 31 years old never kissed woman. Body totally frozen other than her heels, subconsciously lifted to show her willingness to this beyond her reach cute teacher of last 13 years. The 2nd and 3rd ones really not suitable to watch with family if got teens. 1st one initiated by HJ, 2nd one by JH, both kind of giving everything away to each other, soul and body, and in confined space! Last one symbol for happiness thereafter..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raymond said:

Looking at the rear mirror after watching the whole drama, the 4 kisses can only be described as perfectly filmed and acted according to the story line and characters. 1st one in the rain a love offering by JH, totally non-sexual, and a heart attack moment for the 31 years old never kissed woman. Body totally frozen other than her heels, subconsciously lifted to show her willingness to this beyond her reach cute teacher of last 13 years. The 2nd and 3rd ones really not suitable to watch with family if got teens. 1st one initiated by HJ, 2nd one by JH, both kind of giving everything away to each other, soul and body, and in confined space! Last one symbol for happiness thereafter..

A very good description. :heart:

Indeed you made me miss this drama and moments we had. 

Seams will forever be with us. 

And yes, we talked for days. :smile:

And the gifs we had with those kisses...