[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

heyyyy... that's how he enjoy the her lips.. you know sucking like when you eating mango :D

oh yes bring back the mango...fetish...hahaha

when are we going to be a mango so Jihong can taste us...hahaha:D:crazy:

• Like 10

Just now, NukeA said:

Yeah.. look at that lips and chins.. locking!

they are like half and half ... omg , they are .

and this ended now ...when i believe they already got so easy to do the kissing scenes . hahaha

CqjMZI3WcAEM90J.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 22

1 minute ago, rori0711 said:

oh yes the bring back the mango...fetish...hahaha

ahahah... i'm sorry.. what should i do.. i mango lover, the way he suck always remind me of it.... make me cravings for the lips mango i mean LOL crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

• Like 13

Wedding scene for KRW with PSH will be coming soon for real ...   Sarangeeeee.....jihye..  i can fell the happiness because of jihye..  for this 2months ... Thank you for all soompi frenz , doctors team , writer ,SBS ..specially Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye... this drama such beautiful, precious and unforgertable...  KAMSAHAMIDA

• Like 20

How sweet ending... :blush: after kissed they were smiled each other and jh  hold hj and they`re very enjoyed it... happyyyyyy..... but I still not believe this drama have done.. :tears: pleaseee I wanna more.. doctors special pleasee make itt... #hope

Psh_krw have must project together...... pleaseeeeeee.... more romance... 

• Like 19

Such a beautiful ending !!! I LOVE IT  !!!

And how sweet & adorable was that proposal esp the kiss and when JH picked HJ up and give her a twirl around :wub::wub:

Thank you so much to the PD, writer, production staff and of course the entire cast !!! 

I love this drama so much !!!!

Im going to sleep in bliss and come back tomorrow to spazz :)

• Like 21

How sweet ending... :blush: after kissed they were smiled each other and jh  hold hj and they`re very enjoyed it... happyyyyyy..... but I still not believe this drama have done.. :tears: pleaseee I wanna more.. doctors special pleasee make itt... #hope

Psh_krw have must project together...... pleaseeeeeee.... more romance... 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, khemkhemm said:

So sweet sweet kissss :blush::blush:

I do love the kiss scenes in ep 12 and ep18 more than this one, they are more real life than this one, French kisses. haha

This one still be the movie scene

dreaming dreaming

• Like 12

OMG ! What a Nice Ending...THANK YOU  & ALL THE BEST TO ALL staff members, actors and actresses :) YOU ALL have given us a memorable warmth hearted  "Doctors" that we have visited :blush:

And for all the Patients here, i believe we will repeating watching non-stop for the whole Ep 20 of Doctors again ! 

I will miss JH & HJ, wishing the matching couple can bring us another nice & unforgettable drama in future. I missed all the doctors and nurses in that hospital too :cry:

Cr: owner

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Tram Nguyen Khanh said:

I do love the kiss scenes in ep 12 and ep18 more than this one, they are more real life than this one, French kisses. haha

This one still be the movie scene

dreaming dreaming

I do agree with you. I think my favourite kiss was ep 12. All that build up. Then ep 18. and then ep 20 and then ep 6. I was more distracted looking at KRW's dark eye bags in the kiss scene today that I could not focus properly at his kissing skills. Haiz. What a waste. I think PD team ran out of time due to live filming. So it's ok, at least they did not ruin the ending.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, clevercookie said:

I'm sooo glad to know I am not alone hahahaha....

Me too! I especially like it when her barks it out like during SooChul's surgery. I'm like why is he shouting? But at the same time-- (heart eyes) and the way he threw the gloves after surgery. I'll miss HongHongHong! :'(

• Like 18