[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Me too me too! But lucky we are not the pd. I dont think hyejung will tht safe if we were the pd nim. Rae won naa.. can u please... arghh not like that! I want u do... (1 day filming just only that scene. Lol)

HaHahaha  Raewon-ah..kiss more passionate please like you really in love hahahaha i bet the scene that is not in script will have like bed scene..wedding scene hahaha 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

yes lol.. if you see properly in the drama the mobiles that where used by HJ and JH is there real mobile.. So they exchanged numbers and messages from then itself..

Then ash011, did shin hye save rae wonnim num as hong hong hong? And did ths nickname wre produced by shinhye self?????!

Vampire on action...

RO28962350_w1000_h0.jpg

*I want his bracelet!*

RO78588021_w1000_h0.jpg 

• Like 21

Image result for Doctors Crush korean dramaImage result for your love is like the sun

PDnote write: The whispers of love when recording.

A few days ago while lurking & reading everyone's posts I thought to myself how does one sum up what this drama meant.  For everyone it's different.  Even how we are touched by it is not the same.  We take it in everything we see & don't see the raw and the subbed.  When I saw this note from the PD I thought how perfect!  The Whispers Of Love, yes that's what I saw every week love in so many forms.  As well as the pain & loneliness of having to live with out it.  The writing was so moving there are a lines I kept as I always do quotes that moved my brain or touched my heart.  Doctors was a success not because of the ratings but because of a love story we saw start out like a seed tender & sweet. For love is always so beautiful and amazing to watch.   As we watched it being planted in JH & HJ's hearts and ours.  Saw it bud and endure many storms, hardships yet each faced it alone while thinking & remembering never letting go of what they felt and was planted long ago.  When they found each other again it's as if they found the sun reaching out for each other yet still needing to grow towards one another.  We experienced them in full bloom so beautiful was their love.  They had learned that in life while standing next to & being with the person you love meant surrendering yourself, your heart, even your fears.   Your letting go and allowing the person you love to see and know all of you.  Releasing your whole self to them and allowing them to take hold of every part of you!!!  Yes, it's the Whispers Of Love that I will treasure & remember and to me that's Doctors success...

Spoiler

Image result for Doctors Crush korean drama

They gifted us so much and so many more....

credit to all original owners..  And love to all patients who made this journey that much more amazing to me...:wub:

2 hours ago, parmma said:
33 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

I wonder why krw did a press con today..when he talked a lot about shinhye..he praised her a lot! Is like press con about their dating rumor hahaha. I love him. And now i love him even more 

yeah , i think so, everything about psh , everytime he talk is about psh. i think this is good, he doing post intervuew alone, because will less rumour come to them. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, parmma said:
33 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

I wonder why krw did a press con today..when he talked a lot about shinhye..he praised her a lot! Is like press con about their dating rumor hahaha. I love him. And now i love him even more 

yeah , i think so, everything about psh , everytime he talk is about psh. i think this is good, he doing post intervuew alone, because will less rumour come to them. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

Krw admitted feeling hot and blushing after he kiss shinhye :blush:  

Ngahngahngah! How dare he not admitted tht? Just tired? How cn anyone believe him with tht reason! XD

• Like 19

KRW said cameo that surprising he was during Jo Dal Hwan being psychopath. He even want to try that character.

no wonder KRW wanted to catch Jo Dhal Wan because in one of reality show Jo Dal Hwan named that Park Shin Hye is his ideal type ...

he covered it tooooooo well ... :D

• Like 18

waaaahhhhhhhh the new BTS VID is soooo HOT!!!!!  im curious why did KRW  oppa open his eyes when kissing ShinHye at the end of clip????? He's like a pervert there, hehehe:w00t::D

thanks SBS for that BTS moments.... i really, really miss them soooo much #DOCTORS :thumbsup:

• Like 20