[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , and maybe was hard for him to be stoped ... "cut , cut , cut , cuttttttttttttt ... " hahaha

i dont think they hear PD-nim ... they were immersed with their emotion ... :D

furthermore, who knows how many times Mr Once More told PD-nim to retake this scene ... "PD-nim, once more please"...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, vnkdrama said:

Hi guys , may I ask a question ? So 19.5% is a rating of ep19 or ep18 ? I got confused because the updated rating chart  at page 1 shows that ep19 is lower than ep18.

I think that they mistook. I search Doctors on Naver and they said 17,8 is rating of ep 18 and 19,5 is rating of ep 19. The rating of ep 18 dropped maybe because of GAYO and Moonlight drama (KBS)

• Like 7

I've been having 2 happy months with this forum group. It's enjoyable reading ur comments, thoughts, ideas, pros n cons. I'm literally sad this has to come to an end. I even mentioned it to my daughters and they thought i was overacting.. Yeahh.. every party has its own end.. may us all stay happy healthy.. and hope to see you in another forum. 

Geudongan gomawoyo chingus ..

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, hangnga96 said:

I think that they mistook. I search Doctors on Naver and they said 17,8 is rating of ep 18 and 19,5 is rating of ep 19. The rating of ep 18 dropped maybe because of GAYO and Moonlight drama (KBS)

hope the final episode DOCTORS will get more than 20% .....!!!!

they deserved!!!!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Yeah... I feel the same.. getting much similar these days... too sad the drama is over but like PSH said "doesn't mean over"..

she write #myman#HongJiHong ... aw aw #myman ...

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , and maybe was hard for him to be stoped ... "cut , cut , cut , cuttttttttttttt ... " hahaha

I bet with nothing there are 10++ takes for thse scene.... with KRW hanbunteo (one more time) + laughing + shy + giggle... what happen to him actually? *I smell love scent already*

He cant focus enough when his heart beating so fast! 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Yeah... I feel the same.. getting much similar these days... too sad the drama is over but like PSH said "doesn't mean over"..

hopefully one day KRW & PSH will reunion & work together again in Kdrama

i'm prefer Kdrama, not the movie!!!!

their chemistry was awesome. 

• Like 12

YAY!!! Wedding scene. Oh I cant wait to see what they'll wear.... :heart:

JH in deep thought... looks like you have to think of something more romantic and dark :lol: to propose again 

d278199a6ef734567d3adb038ca5a732.png

6c5fdb22f5d487ebdacd30844147fc82.gif

It a wrapup now

• Like 18

6 hours ago, trust3 said:

annyeong morning patients ... how are u today?

After being treated for almost 10 weeks, ur conditions are becoming better.

The good news is you can be discharged by tomorrow and no bad news because you may visit us as out patient just click on this thread if u need to boost ur immune.

Here are your prescription :

visit this thread at least 3 times a day to overcome your withdrawal syndrome

re-watch the whole 20 episodes on a regular basis for your rehab service

re-play our clips as many as you want in-case you forgot to take your medicine

don't forget ur fellow patients because they have been your family in this memorable journey

Do remember, as our out patient, you can visit us on youtube, viki, kiss asian, drama you and many other channel

Don't be discourage, because Doctors here shall update status via SNS, insta, other drama and movie, and several other channels.

Lastly, thank you for all the trust, the faith, the support and mostly your love towards Doctors teams.

PS :

to all recapers, translaters and viewers thank you soooooo much ... it has been a fun and happy journey for me

I will replaying all the episode back to back. Just because no reason..haha. The stories really worth to do that. Maybe it will make me more relieve to facing withdrawal syndrome :)

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

it's an interview with the writer talking about the success of the drama. the article title looks like it says 

'닥터스' 작가가 밝힌 김래원♥박신혜 캐스팅 1순위였던 이유 [인터뷰]

'doctors' writer reveals kim rae won and park shin hye's casting is the reason for ranking first in ratings

could be wrong maybe someone can clarify? the article also includes other reasons like the emotional scenes following grandma's death that led to the popularity of the drama. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, trust3 said:

i can only think one scene when HJ told JH ...

after HJ kiss JH on their wedding day ...

Hide contents

although i would love to see HJ say the lovely word (after the newly wed make kissing in the bed) then her finger playing with JH's hair ... and she get smooches from JH before covering their body in a white blanket to close the drama...

Yes, !! I was thinking the same..and she will say "I love you, yeobo"

I'm in love with this drama. I will miss them..all of them... these are my face stages tomorrow when it ends :fearful::cry::cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::confounded::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 13

:w00t::w00t::w00t:There is going to be a wedding scene?!?!?:astonished: I looooooooooooove this writer and PD-nim if they will fullfill our wishes:heart: OMG!!!! I will certainly be looking forward to this writer's future projects for sure!!!;)  Pleassssse make the ending for this drama a memorable one so I can re-watch it over and over and over again....hahahaahh!!! JH is a masterpiece (He looks sooooooo HOT in pink!!!:blush:) and HJ is beautiful with such a kind heart.  They deserve to be happy :wub::wub:

• Like 14