[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

10 minutes ago, missminami said:

They will say that Doctors got 21 % coz no competition from other drama. Like its Doctors fault that other station decide to not air their drama LOL. Haters will always hates no matters what, saw some comments like that in twitter already..LOL..

Anyway congratz Doctors team, you deserves it..

LOL right... nothing is right when it comes to something that you hate... 

sometime I salute them... they have so much energy to hate, more than people who love it...... ;)

• Like 12

Finished ep.15 subbed... O gosh, I think I cried the most in this episode. What a difficult decision to make for the groom/father-to-be. It wasn't as tear-jerky when watching raw last night coz I didn't quite get what was going on with the conversation. Now understanding what transpired between JH-HJ and the groom, it's so heartbreaking to watch. Can totally understand JH's meltdown with the hug from HJ, if that is directly connected to this case.

And... in a few minutes time I've got to get ready and leave for a meeting... yeah, with swollen eyes. :mellow:

• Like 14

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, parmma said:

Bromance begins:lol:

Im shocked when dr yoon do try to borrow jihong song saeng underwear. What happened to this man?.. *Cant believe my ears*

And laughed hard when dr yoon do firmly with his decision even dr hong rejected him right away. 'i wonder where he leaves his underwear.' 

Booyaaa iggae? :blink:

I will not sharing my underwear with anyone even my mother. Gahaha~

10 minutes ago, parmma said:

The FEELS......

Spoiler

Rfkk4GI.gif

Spoiler

CpV80P7UEAIlr4V.jpg

Spoiler

CpV8jHNVUAAazoh.jpg

Spoiler

CpV8jIdUMAEU0K3.jpg

CpV8jHzUEAEXlA8.jpg

I suddenly remmber of byun yoo han~ :o

• Like 15

Congratsss Doctors Team!!! well deserved ratings... :wub::wub::wub:.. soo glad that they showed us not just conflict of opinions amongst doctors but as well as the comical side of being a human.. it balances the drama of life isn't it?? Regarding the food truck that Hongki sent, i'm just wondering, since i think almost every wik they recieves food support, is it the first drama that recieves most food support from fans & friends??? :):) 

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, missminami said:

They will say that Doctors got 21 % coz no competition from other drama. Like its Doctors fault that other station decide to not air their drama LOL. Haters will always hates no matters what, saw some comments like that in twitter already..LOL..

26 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

LOL right... nothing is right when it comes to something that you hate... 

sometime I salute them... they have so much energy to hate, more than people who love it...... ;)

But we all were so worried cz we expected uri doctors rating will drop. And this really miracle. And the rating show us lots of improvemnt. Without kissy2 scene or steamy scene and totally heartbreaking scene... doctors manage to do well.

And this reflected knet in love wth this drama. Not bcz this drama blockbuster or melo or action or comedic but this drama is so heartwarming. Haters gonna grit their teeth since they found this drama was so boring to death. But us patients, we got a lot of humanistic life lesson ... 

• Like 22

I brace myself about the rating, Doctors has to compete with Olympic.... but then this morning i see the rating is 21% ????? :glasses:

And i'm so happy with last night episode, for me...what touched me the most is when HJ argued with JH about what if HJ is the patient and what should JH do. What if this happen? i can't help but cry. 

YD is funny, he wants to borrow JH underwear? LOL what if there is HJ's too? :wub:  (sorry my pervy mind >.<)

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, missminami said:

Ha ha no competition from the other drama.

Mybe it's right. 

But who's care? Let Doctors patients enjoy the happy moment. Hope mbc not air their drama until olympic ended.

• Like 18

8 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Did anyone notice this scene when JH was met by Chief for a drink, he was toying his cellphone and was saving an emticon that's saying "saranghae'"......hmmmm looks like JH is planning to use this emoticon soon. And i recall someone here posted and wished for our OTP to say I Love You to each other, let's see if this will indeed happen

YES  YES thats me..:confounded:

4 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Rating 160808: (21.3%) yessss finally it's over 20+++:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003371570

--------------------

Hug me, there's no use too keep it for yourself. - HyeJung

BHdbb9T.gif

Photo published for [16회 예고] 박신혜, 김래원에 위로의 포옹 “자꾸 이러면 안되는데…”

=============================

Park Shin Hye next gets food delivered to 'Doctors' by Hongki

By alim17  

Hide contents

Hongki,park-shin-hye

Park Shin Hye is getting so much love these days - not just from her fans but also from her celeb friends!

On August 8, she revealed the next gift sent to the set of her drama 'Doctors' was from none other than former 'You're Beautiful' co-star and close friend, Hongki ofF.T Island. He sent a food cart to the set, and she was clearly overjoyed at the thoughtful gesture, especially because she's been tired from filming three days straight with barely any sleep.

How cute are these two?  Friendship goals!

Allkpop

===============

ParkShinHye wore a dress from Chanel Pre-Fall 2016 in Doctors CpVgr3eUAAEpZ01.jpg

cr: rainlv小窩

WHAAATTT??? 21,3%??? is it true?? huhui hui huhui....We broke it....CONGRATULATION ...:lol::confounded::scream::bawling::blush::heart::cold_sweat::thumbsup:

• Like 18

Singles Korea official website update 2

Happy accompanied by Park Shin Hye

It is a "Wake Up Call center ', named after the actor Park Shin Hye in Manila, Philippines for children will open its doors. The second followed by Ghana Bolgatanga region. Only the name is not just lending. She came to convey a message of hope to children in advance to visit the proposed site of construction.

1971346320_1.jpg
Kayla big eyeball resemble each other and Park Shin Hye.
1971346320_2.jpg
1 T-shirts made with the children. 2 attended the ceremony, Park Shin Hye construction. 3 , which focused on making T-shirts children. 4 are excited ahead of the new play.
1971346320_3.jpg
1971346320_4.jpg
One beautiful appearance to the children talk matchumyeo one person by name and the eyes. 2, 3, 4 ferns, such as hand-children who participated in making stained T-shirt five active participation and commitment to the completion variegated T-shirt Corps of the children in. 6 Architecture Briefing Park Shin Hye seriously listening to.

cr. http://m.thesingle.co.kr/SinglesMobile/mobileweb/news_content/detail_news_content.do?nc_no=662754&fmc_no=599677&fsmc_no=599692 

• Like 20

Wow!!! So happy about the rating  they really deserved it .

even if there are dramas  will be shown doctors still  in top 1 in their timeslot any ways .. Actually I don't care about  ratings what I want is just we are happy and satisfy in this drama.. I love the episode last night as well with the viewers in SK,,, party party party:)

Keep on watching until the end...

. KUDOS to all the cast of DOCTORS:)

JH :heart:HJ forever...

Haters gonna hate ,, Let them ,,;,:P

• Like 19

"It's normal that miracle doesn't happen. That's why it's called 'miracle' "

seriously love this quotes

but I think Doctors is one if the case where miracle does happens.

I mean who would have thought that Doctors will be as successful as this?

• Like 22

For rating, other channels looked getting much higher rating, that meant Doctors had to fight much harder during Olympic Games. In my opnion, I like Doctors ep 15 the most over ep 4-15.

Doctors has done great indeed, I hope no sour grape try to criticize again. :)

PS. I really like JiHong's decision to do operation because of guardian's wish, rather than being pressured by HyeJung as a girlfriend but as a colleague's opinion to let JiHong re-explore information for further decision. It's medical profession by doctors, rather than personal issue. 

* Ratings Mon 8 August 2016
Doctors (SBS) : 21.3%
Olympic Games (KBS1) : 7.7%
Olympic Games (KBS2) : 6.5 %
Olympic Games (MBC) : 5.9 %
LetsFightGhost (TVN) : 2.8%

* Ratings Tue 2 August 2016 

Doctors (SBS): 19.6%
Monster (MBC) : 11.9%
BeautifulMind (KBS): 3.2% 

LetsFightGhost (TVN) : 3.7%

By the way, are there any rating pledge Doctors cast will do if rating is higher than 20%? :blush: 

• Like 18

For me, DOCTORS is one of the best SBS drama

In this drama, too many romantic scenes (JH & HJ), sadness scenes (HJ & his grandmother, JH & his father, every a cameo apprearance), funniest scenes (YD, IJ, Samchoon) & conflict scenes (SW & HJ, SW father & grandfather, JH father). They not only focus on medical term/surgery scenes but also a human life. it's very interesting even no have major conflict or issue.

• Like 22

I like that this show not only focuses on our OTP but also show secondary characters growth and romance.

Right now my bet for the other couples are:

PYG-SW  love this couple, he has always been there for her and supports her. I know there is also the possibility of SW-YD but I find it unlikely because he has stressed again and again that he sees her as a sister, although he is also a good match for her because he guides her to be a better person.

AJD-SH  these two are cute and funny together, when he was hidding in her bedroom and whispered in her ear and then she slapped him is the most hilarious scene in this drama.

YD-IJ or IJ-PR or YD-Blushing nurse??  I'm guessing here...not really sure but I'm leaning more towards the first one...

KS-Nurse?? maybe

What are your bets for the secondary characters pairings?

• Like 14

Does anyone know what are the responses from k-netizens? I wonder what they would say regarding last night's episode especially its highest rating. I'm still waiting for Kkuljaem blog to translate any article regarding Doctors but I doubt she will do so since only Doctors was aired last night

• Like 9

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye's chemistry increases expectations on a miracle

2016/08/08

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) operated on a pregnant woman to save the mother and the baby on the episode of the SBS drama "Doctors" on the 8th.

Fortunately, Nam Ba-ram's (Namgoong Min) sons Hae and Dal were helped by many people and were able to get better before they left the hospital. Their financial situation was resolved thanks to the hands of help and the TV appearances by Hae and Dal. Nam Ba-ram thanked Yoo Hye-jeong for stopping him from killing himself and said, "The world is still a good place to live in".

Hong Ji-hong managed to successfully draw attention for investment for Gookil Hospital with his skills. He stopped Jin Myeong-hoon (Eom Hyo-seob) and Jin Seong-jong's (Jeon Gook-hwan) plan, and that resulted in the first step in expanding the welfare system in the hospital.

Jin Seo-woo (Lee Seong-kyeong) and his father Jin Myeong-hoon (Eom Hyo-seob) crossed a bridge they can never come back to. Seo-woo defied Myeong-hoon and said, "I went to university, unlike you, and I'm smarter than you". Myeong-hoon slapped him.

Ji-hong and Hye-jeong took care of each other. Hye-jeong went to Ji-hong's room and gave him some vitamins. In the morning, Ji-hong made sandwiches and gave them to Hye-jeong. He told her, "I want to eat something you made for me. Well, I just want some real food now". Hye-jeong said, "I think about cooking lately and I'll cook for you one day".

photo754747.jpg

However, they came on different paths when it came to treating a patient. A man (Lee Sang-yeob) and his 20 weeks pregnant wife came to their hospital after being in a car accident. The unconscious mother's brain was badly damaged and Ji-hong decided not to operate on her. He then told the husband that he won't operate on her because there was a low chance she would survive. He coldly said, "I'm sorry but I can't guarantee the child's life either".

Hye-jeong claimed they should operate on her. "There won't be a miracle if we don't operate on her. We need to give the husband time. He's about to lose them both. I could operate on her if you don't want to", she said, trying to convince Ji-hong. He refused but then she asked, "Will you give up on me if that was me lying down there?"

Ji-hong actually had bad memories about forcing the expansion of someone's life. He didn't want to give hope to the husband when there was a low chance of succeeding. In the end, Ji-hong was convinced by Hye-jeong to operate.

However, the surgery wasn't easy. The child's heartbeat kept going down so they had to stop operating for the child's sake. The child was alright but the mother wasn't.

The mother couldn't awake from her coma a week later. In the end, there was nothing that could be done besides extending the mother's life by force and waiting until the baby was ready for artificial labor.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl.../Hancinema

------------------------------------------------

The nuisance  :lol:

1470704724-68.jpg

Source:http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=208234

• Like 13