[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

SW goes to Sooni Hawaii and sits down as she talks to SH. SW looks down and SH talks to her.

JH is looking at some text messages and is smiling. KTH walks by and chides him at how he looks. They joke around. He invites JH for dinner. They look happy. KTH is giving marriage advice? Lol.

YD drives home and hesitates at going in. He seems apprehensive, IJ and Sam Chun may be there again. He goes in and inspects every room. He claps his hand as he discovers they're not there. Suddenly the doorbell rings, SW walks in. Then IJ and Sam Chun follow her. Lol. They are all very friendly with one another. YD leaves them.

JH arrives and notes men's shoes at his doorstep. YD suddenly comes out of the bathroom and JH said he was surprised. Aww...bromance time! I love this couple too lol!

SW, IJ and a sleeping SamChun are at YD's house. They're talking and listening to each other's problems. SW recieves a call from her BFF.

YD is doing tai chi outside the house looking all cute, I swear. JH is now preparing food for a dosirak for HJ. YD looks freaked at what he is doing. He then asks for food? Lol! 

JH and HJ eat outside the hospital, HJ sets aside their carefully folded hospital gowns and they start to eat.

• Like 15

WOW I THINK THEY HAVE TO DECIDE MOM OR BABY...JH THINK THERE IS NO WAY TO SAVE THE BABY...GIVES THE NEWS TO DAD...POOR MAN TALKING ABOUT THE BABY ,WHAT MEANS TO THEM...JH SAID IS SORRY...HJ AND JH TALKING...ABOUT SURGERY...IF YOU WON'T DO IT I'LL DO IT SHE SAID

• Like 11

Ah, I woke up really late. (It's always so hard to watch the live stream since it starts at 3AM where I am lol.) Well, I caught up on the earlier posts. At least I'm watching now. Thanks for the roll-call you did earlier @nonski

I'm enjoying the episode so far~

• Like 13

At the ER, a guy brings in an unconscious woman. The guy is hurt too. HJ arrives and examines the girl. 

Flasback: The guy and the girl before they were about to get married dressed in their wedding outfits. The girl is pregnant? 

HJ calls JH and updates him of the girl's status. He asked CT, she tells him of her situation. She also tells him she's pregnant. At the radio room, they discuss her case. She seems to have a hemorrhagic tumor on the right side of her brain. They discuss the options of surgery.

They go out and inform the husband the difficulties of the surgery, probably of the chances that they might loose the baby while doing so. The guy looks pained. He seems to be saying how much happy times he could still have with his wife? It seems like the prognosis is grim. The guy cries.

• Like 11

HJ WANTS TO SAVE BOTH!!!OTP FIRST FIGHT...A VIP GUEST ARRIVED SOME LEG PROBLEM.SW DAD CALLED JH ...HJ ALSO ARRIVED IN THE ROOM...HE RECOGNIZED HJ FROM TV...JH IS NOT HAPPY ...OTP IS NOT TALKING...JUST A SHORT TALK IN THE ELEVATOR

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ah, I woke up really late. (It's always so hard to watch the live stream since it starts at 3AM where I am lol.) Well, I caught up on the earlier posts. At least I'm watching now. Thanks for the roll-call you did earlier @nonski

I'm enjoying the episode so far~

U woke 3 am  for doctors? I cnt even be like u. In 3 am is totally hard to wake up. :D

• Like 7

HJ and JH are walking and discussing the case. HJ seems to have an idea but JH seems to be skeptical. HJ is reasoning out the importance of doing their best for thi couple. JH listens. They're having a disagreement on how to go about the surgery? JH leaves a disappointed HJ.

Meanwhile, one of the board members arrive at the hospital and is met by JMH. He seems to be having back pain and is also having difficulty walking. 

JH arrives at the room where the board member is admitted, JMH is with him. HJ arrives too and they seem all professional and distant with each other. JH suggests that they do an MRI, HJ agrees. They both leave, still distant and uncomfortable with each other. They talk at the elevators and they part ways.

JH checks on the wife and sees her husband who looked devastated. The husband seems to be asking if there was still another way for his wife? He is crying earnestly now. JH goes beside the wife's bed. He then remembers what he did when his father was dying and his failed rescue efforts. He then leaves wordlessly.

• Like 15

BACK TO SURGERY ROOM ...INTENSE SCENES...BABY 'S FATHER IS WAITING THE SURGERY FINISHED ...JH CAN'T SAY YET FOR SURE THAT DANGER IS OVER FOR THE BABY...HJ VOICE SAYING THAT THEY NEED TO WAIT ...JH AND HJ IN THE ROOM ...JH IS CHECKING THE WOMAN ...SEEMS THE WOMAN IS NOT WELL...JH IN FRONT OF THE DAD...SO SAD

• Like 9