[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, Niki Azia said:

you want PSH scene more than male lead. it's clear. right????

NO... not quite...

In the first series she had interesting scenes and she showed herself as an actress.

Now she has nothing new or interesting to play.
Mostly 
she is just next to Dr. Chon or a professor of Hon.

In addition to personal relationships...  she is also an intelligent physician, strong personality.
It was at the beginning of the drama. In the last 3-4 episodes do not.

• Like 3

I have been recently reading a whole lot and researching about medical malpractice and negligence which brings me to the question,

Hye Jung is dead sure that there was negligence involved while treating her grandmother by her doctor that is Seo-Woo's father! It seems to me like is her goal in life for a while. How did she get such a strong idea. Mistakes sometimes happen in a hospital, during surgeries but it does not automatically mean there was negligence or malpractice. I know SW's father is a grade a rude richard simmons but how is Hye Jung so sure of it, she came to a new hospital knowing that she can find evidence. Did they ever explain that part?? Did I miss it??

Also hoping Seo Woo is given a proper story-line and she gets a new guy, anybody outside the hospital would do. I don't want YD with her, she will never be happy with him now that she knows that his first choice was Hye Jung even if she changes a whole lot. Some insecurities have a way to stick to you no matter what.....I was expecting Hye Jung to give out a card to boxing ring and an istructor to Seo Woo in that misguided anger conversation. That girl needs to let it all out in a positive way to live and let live.

• Like 6

Hello shippers.. it's already 12:30am here in our country Philippines but still i cant sleep because im thinking about our OTP...has been addicted again and again to last episode esp. the kiss and back hug scene.. as i was browsing the youtube for their videos i happened to saw this clip and i get sooo curious on what did the PD told to Shin Hye that makes her soo shy and hides at the back of Rae Won..waahhhhh i find her reaction soo cute and its soo sweet ( Rae Won oppa smiles )

this is the vid im referring to, i hope somebody could translate it, starts at 26secs (pls, pls:tears:...and thank you in advance)... credits to the owner of the vid and sorry if this vid is already posted in the previous pages

Edited by jihyefighting
  • Like 16

Hello everyone, I am  done working,  It's time for me to check what's happening here. I love all the BTS pics for  Doctors team.

I am looking forward for an exciting and satisfying episodes. So far, I am very happy from episode 1  until  episode 12.   More JH and HJ's  part please ( sweetest  scene).

JH:heart:HJ forever

• Like 10

2 hours ago, clevercookie said:

There is something I don't understand about that scene. When JH was asking her if he can make her stay, did he mean it as in asking her to stay for the night with him ( and do what we all want them to do all night haha) or stay to talk longer?? 

Me too don't understand. I hope someone can explain this!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

and i think the Pd-nim and writer-nim are slowly building the team for both JiHong and HyeJung to over throw them :)

his friends is back.....and InJoo is getting along with HyeJung.....HyeJung had KS and also the nurse that are indebted to her because of the crashed they did with the car....

YD who use to be besotted with her but now had some sort of a good rapport with them not to mention that SamChoon is his uncle and indirectly with JiHong being his uncle best friend it kinda safely deduce that he will be on their sides?

Good neurosurgeon are not easy to come by especially someone with JiHong skills....and with HyeJung they are an ace and YD is not very far off the marks....he is pretty good with the knife too :D

we have both InJoo n SamChoon who seems to be professional when they are not trying to drink each other under the table :D and bullying YD into doing all the little trifle matters for them and not to mention they both are on the mission of taking over his apartment :D

@angelangie, agree! This is one of this k-drama where every character is important and they are good delineated. They're rounded without flawless. Another thing is that they don't bother. Their scenes aren't tired like other dramas that sometimes they drawn us with their scenes.  Well done for the production team and the director. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Ah i don't know what to say!! But don't think like that ..she hasn't lost the fans!!

It seems my english is very very bad :D

I'm not talking about fans
I'm talking about the fact that PSH has nothing new or interesting to play in the last series.
Mostly she is just next to Dr. Chon or a professor of Hon.
I do not see interesting scenes with her (for example, in the 12th the moment of arrest stalker only).
Drama interested of people that it may even be the first time in the Korean drama, the protagonist - a woman.
And she is not just with someone and for someone, namely her character - leading.
She's strong, smart, beautiful, sexy, etc.
But gradually HJ from the main character becomes an ordinary female image for dramas - JH's lovely woman only.

Medical dramas much. I do not want that this drama was one of many.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, lucid249 said:

Shower scene? Definitely needed!!!! And it's probably better if he does it at the hospital and HJ "accidentally" walks in on him?? LOL

Yeah but it will better if he does that at his place because in hospital there may be any disturbance and HJ walks in (If she knows his password to his house) then ya lets go to our imagination world!! And i feel his place is more romantic!! It's as if he has built it to do romance with HJ.. I noticed those white screens during kissing at his place!! They are hell romantic..hahah just my thought

• Like 7

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

somehow MH does not strike me as a very bright person...if it werent for his father cleaning up his mess....i think he would have fallen eons ago.....

Also sometimes a little help is not that bad especially since they want to be in each other life :) 

35 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@dhia205, I'm sure that JH will solve the problem. He's smart, so smart, and takes time to resolves things. He waits for the best moment to take action. Look at his situation with HJ; he waited for her. He's patients and that's a good thing. I really, REALLY, love how they outlined the character. JH is one of the best male characters I've seen in Korean dramas. 

@angelangie MH is great but in business at least that what he said heehh... being together to resolve a problem definitely great, help always welcomed.. but there is also something that we want to do alone even if we are couple. well I think Now HJ didn't as instead as before about doing it alone, besides JH will also instead to help her.. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

oww me too o i felt sad reading this... i hope DOCTORS will have many more episodes(like a 100eps with many kissing scenes and further more bed scenes ahahahha,,,sorry chingu pervy mode on :P
will definitely missed our OTP, but lets not think about that for now instead we must focus on the remaining 8eps. We must cherish the remaining eps (esp. our OTP moments) and  let's hope for the best...

DOCTORS FIGHTING!!!!
way to go RaeShin Coupl
e :heart::heart::heart:

I really don't mind having 10000000 episodes also..But only 4 weeks ah my poor heart don't know how it will take it once the show ends..

Yeah till then let's support our Doctors team and RAESHIN...!!

39 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

yeah me too the thought of at the start of September :( no more Doctors *sob 

Let's be strong chingu.. I will be really really sad if i think about it., so it's better we change the topic!! :(

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, yongpal said:

I can't watch any other dramas at the moment due to my overwhelming fascination & attachment to Doctors. I will surely have a major separation anxiety after this awesome drama will be finished airing. 

Will mainly miss the daebak chemistry of our OTP..:( Unless if they extend their romance in real life and that article headline will surprise us one day hahaha :w00t:

Me to just sticked with doctors..Not able to move on..Aigooo Let's think positively ..Have to find a way to live once the drama ends haha.. :(

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, neenawin said:

waahhh more stills of ep13 are coming.. i wonder what our OTP doing in that video, it looks like they are seriously talking about something... (it might be our Hye Jung showing a positive result of pregancy test to her Hong Hong Hong or did he just showing his palm to her??..)
hehe sorry guys being delusional again :sweatingbullets::w00t: i was imagining after their passionate kiss they went further more to you know what i mean but they didn't show it yet on ep 12..in the vid JH looks surprised hahaah my wild imagination making me like this, arghhh
thanks for that clip chingu :) hope to see more bts clips

• Like 12

I don't know why but ir could be possible that he's talking? What's the thing that he has all the time in his hands? Isn't a cigarette, it's the device. So, for me, and it could be because I don't smoke, that it's his smartphone and he's talking and the angle seems a cigarette. Ooooor will the kiss scene affected him so much that he had to smoke? :P:D

rcredit: pic owner.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, andreasofia16 said:

I don't know why but ir could be possible that he's talking? What's the thing that he has all the time in his hands? Isn't a cigarette, it's the device. So, for me, and it could be because I don't smoke, that it's his smartphone and he's talking and the angle seems a cigarette. Ooooor will the kiss scene affected him so much that he had to smoke? :P:D

credit: pic owner.

but they seams to shoot a scene . the microfone is there ...

omg , and we really have a spy amoung us . hahahaha it is me or his shirt sleeves ..... 

• Like 5