[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

surgery scenes (sorry I feel a little ill on these scenes, I would never have made a good doctor heheh)

Tae ho (in the viewing area) is getting annoyed at YD 

something seems wrong, but Tae ho apologises 

JH waiting outside, trying not to cry <3

HJ comes outside and meets JH from surgery

ahhh things seem ok! yay

Tae ho and YD also come out and JH shakes YD hand

They’re all laughing

• Like 17

YD ,HJ AND THE DOCTORS READY FOR SURGERY...SURGERY STARTED...KTH WANTED TO TELL YD FROM HIS WINDOW HOW TO DO THE SURGERY...YD UPSET TOLD HIM THAT MAYBE HE SHOULD COME AND DO THE SURGERY ...KTH SAID SORRY...HJ AND YD DOING THEIR BEST TO SAVE THE PATIENT ...JH WAITING WORRIED

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

I think this is the dialogue everyone is waiting for. What HJ told to YD at canteen. 

"I don't believe in love between man and woman. However, if I'm going to fall in love, that one person is going to be Hong Ji Hong Song Saeng Nim".

I'm so happy! :) JH is the one! :wub:

• Like 12

12 hours ago, maris1 said:

"It's the lack of the two things she needs and wants most to be loved and to give love"

I agree with that since everyone needs that.....

But, SW has had supportive friend in Pi Young Gook who has always been there alongwith the cushioned cocoon of luxury and love from parents and grandfather. 

Whereas HJ had SH as the supportive friend and no financial and loving warmth of family since childhood. In fact completely opposite. She did not wallow in self pity or waited for someone to hold hands along her path. That's solely her strength of mind and basic sound ethical and moral foundation even as very young. The way she stood by and supported SH and even SW. She gave rather than received. Even at police station she gave by protecting SH......it's in giving unconditionally that one receives too. HJ got SH's love, friendship and loyalty in return....for life. It's a healthy relationship on equal footing.

HJ gave more in the beginning to the weaker SH.......SH used that well to gain strength, be appreciative AND became her own person by withstanding even the pressure from her parents to withstand going to Canada.

SW never gave love ......she just WANTS it......Saying that she loves YD does not mean giving love...

this is what I mean when I say that she needs to be selfless and think less of herself and consider others feelings too. She will then automatically get what she needs.

I agree with your last thoughts towards the end and understand where you are coming from.  And it would seem simple enough giving love is part of being able to receive love.  But for someone like SW it's not her brain that doesn't know but I am afraid it's her heart that just doesn't know how..  As crazy as this will sound SW & HJ have something in common yet different.  SW doesn't know how to fully understand or give love and HJ doesn't know how to fully receive it....

We can agree to disagree about whether she was in a " cushioned cocoon of luxury and love from parents and grandfather."  

It's true she had the life of luxury that part I totally agree with when meaning things, money etc..  but it's the cushion of  love & warmth from parents and grandfather I'm not sure about.  I'm not sure that family truly understands or knows what love is or even how to give love at all.  They cannot see past their own greed and desires money & power have replaced feelings & considering those feelings of others around them.  Even the feelings of those whom they are suppose to love.  For they didn't want YD in their family because SW cared for him they only want and wanted YD and even SW to stay close to JH in hopes to use them for their benefit nothing more and nothing less... 

I think SW has a lot of problems within her heart and life she's looking for the answers & love in the wrong way.  Until she herself learns what love is, how to give it, loving someone more than herself she won't be given love or happiness...

HJ meets up with a hospital official and they discuss something.

Meanwhile JH is at his desk studying something, probably related to his father and he again looks worried.

JMH and JSJ meet up, looks like there's a wrinkle in their plans because the father is reprimanding his son and he hands over a flash drive.

JH goes into his father's room, looks like he's barely keeping things together because he's tearing up as he shows his dad some papers and he asks his father to sign them. He then turns the document to JH and let's him sign it too. Advance directives? His graceful exit? Need subs. JH assist his father and makes him comfortable. He holds onto the documents.

Hmm, in the morning, they all look at the CT scan of JH's dad. The vestibular schwanomma shrunk remarkably. They're all happy. KTH arrives and they all share the good news. KTH starts singing to lighten the mood. Afterwards, JH and KTH talk seriously. 

HJ and YD again prep for surgery, JH's father. KTH watches and gives instructions. YD suddenly puts down the scalpel maybe because KTH was interfering? KTH apologizes and they continue the surgery. JH waits outside. This is nerve wracking. YD really has steady hands and is I. His element. 

Surgery is done, HJ tells JH the good news. KTH and YD comes out and thanks him. He says he'd treat them to dinner. They all laugh goodnaturedly. 

• Like 18

YK rings HJ and HJ comes to see him

JD gives HJ some food, lol JD still eating ramen

Talking about SH? They ‘laugh’ 

YD and HJ talking now, meet YK and SW in the elevator, awkward SW talking 

HJ and YD talk when SW/YK aren’t there

SW looks annoyed by the meeting (still in elevator)

JH, with Tae ho, goes to see dad again after his surgery

oh Tae ho got a call from someone about HJ and JH looks concerned

JH talks to the security guy, something about SW

HJ goes to see Tae ho and they talk

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, drmjs said:

YD is now doing his own style of wooing HJ as they eat at the hospital's cafeteria. But his efforts fell flat because HJ told him she liked JH. Aww...he looked crushed. I love how he's being a gentleman all throughout these things.

Nurse receives something urgent and informs the residents? Maknae runs and chances upon HJ. SW sees them.

I'm loving the YD character. He's so proper, kind and a good person. I don't think that he will do the same thing that SW to go to the dark side. That's a huge difference between them. If she continue like these, I'll prefer another girl for him... This three generations are the same... This DNA is a thing! 

• Like 17

SURGERRY IS OVER ...HJ IS OUT FROM SURGERY ROOM ...WAS A SUCCES...JH INVITES DOCTORS TO EAT ...YD LOOKS UNCOMFORTABLE ...HJ ,SW FRIEND AND THE FAT INTERN SCENE...FAT INTERN IS EATING ...YD ,HJ,SW AND DR PI HAD TO TAKE THE SAME ELEVATOR ...SW IS SO RUDE...ASKED SUNBAE (YD )IF IS FINE...FINALLY DECIDED TO LEAVE THE ELEVATOR WITH HJ...JH IS WAITING FOR HIS DAD TO WAKE UP ...KTH RECEIVED A CALL ABOUT DR YOO...JH HEARS ...NOW IS TALKING WITH THE MAN THAT INTEROGATED HJ...ASKED WHO WHO REPORTED HJ...NOW KTH AND HJ TALK ...HE LOOKS WORRIED...TROUBLES FOR HJ THANKS TO SW!

• Like 18