[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I gotta say, I got really excited seeing HJ do the surgery lol. It's nice to see how far she's come in the 13 years. Ahh, and no preview. At least we only have to wait until tomorrow. EDIT: Wait, seems like there was a preview. Well off to go watch it now lol.

• Like 7

Jin Seo-Woo GIVING A SPEACH IN THE MIRROR .. .SUNBAE ,OPPA ...LIKE SHE IS PRACTICING  A TALK ...APPLYING LIPSTICK ... Jin Seo-Woo and Jung Yoon-Do at a restaurant a lady ,i think is a waitress is upset with her for breaking something ...ajumma fainted Jung Yoon-Do trying to help her ...they brought her to hospital

• Like 7

oh hello there Kyung san err Yoon Do. he & SW on a date? what the heck, ahjumma in the restaurant fainted. rushed to hospital by Yoon Do & SW.

ohhh our Dr. YHJ in scrubs.. working her surgical gloves to the BOSS. Dr. Yoon Do in scrubs too preparing for action in separate room. 

• Like 3

Guest ktiminie

OMG Daebak HJ surgeon :w00t:. Why no preview chingguzzz? I can't wait for tomorrow...

NA1u8T.jpg

1000 thanks to our jjang live recappers FJKzAb.gif

I didn't understand a single thing they were saying but I wail throughout the episode.

I'm going to say this again. I love Soo Hee. The bestest friend a girl can get. I'm glad Hye Jung still has her even though everybody left.

Isn't Seo Woo supposed to be doctor too? She doesn't look like it...

Patiently waiting for the subbed version...

• Like 14

I REALLY DISLIKE INJOO!WHO CAN TELL US MORE ABOUT HER CHARACTER ?WAS AFTER MEETING HER THAT HJ DECIDED TO STAY AWAY FROM OUR TEACHER ...I HAVE THE FEELING THAT INJOO AND SW WILL MAKE THINGS HARDER FOR OUR OTP IN THE FUTURE !PATHETIC WOMEN!

• Like 8