[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

first of all, BIG CONGRATS TO DOCTORS TEAM for the 12.9% rating (ep1) !! wow just wow! that's really an amazing way to start and i'm hoping it will keep on doing well~

i just finish watching ep1 and one thing i wanna say is it's so freaking awesome! the intro are so cool too! what a way to start the show with PSH already kick someass! hahaha! seeing fighting scenes of PSH really wows me and i'm so proud of her! (she did all of that herself!) i'm already in love with HJ, she ain't PSH usual characters~ ... and i REALLY like the relationship between HJ and her grandma! ahhhh~ overall the first episode are awesome.. i'm totally hooked!

oh and.. my Jisoo! damn! PSH & JS scenes make my heart flutters somehow! (the badGxbadB rltnship) hahahaxD seriously i'm always proud of jisoo. i'm kinda sad he's not gonna appear much in the drama. he's so damn cool!! i'm just gonna enjoy seeing him while it last~

and what can i say about KRW, he's ALWAYS and forever AMAZING! just about everything he do makes my heart beat so fast and smiling like an idiot! hahaha.. 

i'm excited to see what gonna happen next.. DOCTORS totally have my heart right now~ all the best to all of them! hoping to reach 15% soon cause i wanna see PSH do 'Shy shy shy' and sang! xD

• Like 19

TBH it was just an okay episode for me. Maybe because my expectations were higher. Or maybe because SBS kinda released all the scenes before (I take my words back. SBS shouldn't have release so many stuffs).

And the beginning scene was just super cringeworthy. No doctor go around ppl like that. But yeah PSH was great in that scene. 

Grandma said something like she hit ppl when she whenever got angry b/c she was uneducated. Since HJ started studying later, I hope they tone down her fight scenes and using words to her defence. 

BTW grandma cracked me up with "How can you get married when you don't trust people?". She saw the future lol.

Someone said it on TT : Episode 1 established two things: Jihong is a victim of politics in the hopsital while Hyejung is a victim of circumtance..

So true.. I want more backstories of JH today.

They better pick up the story from Ep 2 or else they'll lose viewers. 

12 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

PSH and KRW characters =  Meredith Grey and Derek shepherd (Mcdreamy). Student-teacher or should I say intern -attending relationship? Cool.

I love you but I called it first LOL

• Like 16

Woahhh!! 12.9% Ratings!! That's really good!! :D

Sadly we didn't pass the 15% goal... But let's try to keep the ratings high!! :D

Episode 1 was really good! I really liked it! This was me the whole time:

LdpkCnG.gif

I love these doctors lol!

Park Shin Hye's action moves were awesome!! Park Shin Hye also did all of her stunts which is amazing!!! I can't wait to see more!!

I really love Park Shin Hye's character! She's so rebellious XD

It's great that Hye Jung is trying to change herself. Hopefully she could fill the darkness inside of her with hope and light! :)

We didn't get to see much of Lee Sung Kyung this episode... hopefully we'll get to see more of her in episode 2. I really want to see what her character is like :3

Ji Soo is soooo handsome!!! I really hope that we'll get to see more of him in future eps!! :blush:

uzi7QV8.gif

I'm falling in love with Sang Choo... LOL!! XD

Sang Choo is too cuteeee!!!

q87TRh3.gif

Spoiler

0DWzatm.gif

Now I'm waiting for Yoon Kyun Sang to appear....

Ji Hong said that he doesn't like violence so I doubt that he would hit Hye Jung...

Can't wait for episode 2 tonight!! :D 

• Like 19

Just finish watching first ep.

its good start for "Medical drama" especially hye jung became gangster at school :) 

I LOVE HYE JUNG Character as strong woman and she has good fighting skills here ;)

JIHONG character complete hyejung complexion. They already build great chemistry that will makes us addicted for next ep. . 

I MISSED KIM RAE WON SO MUCH AFTER MY LOVE PATZZI,LOVE STORY IN HARVARD,Especially MY BRIDE MOVIE :D and wishing him to take roles on modern drama with beautiful actress, Finally ❤️ 

Kim rae won looks fresh and young in this drama, and Park shin hye always looks good as student.

btw, Jisoo omooooo, i thought he just  made cameo appearance lol.yoon Kyun sang where are you? I still not see you in here :D 

• Like 19

My favorite scenes in the first episode:

0. beautiful beginning of the episode.)

89559fccae76cad94eccdd2558e5a3a3.png

1. All the scenes HJ & grandmother. So many different emotions ...

b41cbc18b28d6071f42afb96fffe5eae.png

D%201-3_zpsdfxejmqi.png

8191197174c9cf3b7d1c8b22c537b075.png

2. HJ & JH - the scene in the courtyard (when she kicked the bucket). The growing opposition

hQQ4Og.jpg

9e36661b0ed83ed38868eb6e7f4b67ad.png

3. HJ & JH & Grandma & JS - meeting near the house. Good interaction between the main pair. Grandma took HJ side. Felt that It is very surprised and touched HJ.

exTd3C.jpg

3b39dd026c3f2611f4b9bb18b740d0ff.png

4. HJ & JS - scene in the club, "first kiss". JS and PSH was very charismatic. HJ felt that this guy is stronger than her. She was surprised, scared, interested ... Her eyes conveyed all these feelings.)

ClZe9f0UYAAGxbq.jpg

0atEvY.jpg

5. 4 tomboy & JH at school. I wonder how it will end. He will punish her ... like all the previous teachers? Or...

ZugStw.jpg

WTF1cj.jpg

gGW5aY.jpg

+ All the action scenes. They are very cool delivered and executed.)

giphy.gif

tumblr_o92wxa8f3S1rvpnp8o1_500.gif

• Like 16

just saw ep1,, and I love it!! I love how he didnt treat him as just a student since the beginning and she didnt treat him as a teacher.. no wonder they fall for each other more naturally and no awkwardness.. and I really love their back and forth banter!! she's so bold and he's such a man of principles! so when they meet again in the hospital, he's an attending while she's an intern/resident? bring it on.. cant wait to see what happened in all those years they separated.. did he go study in overseas? did she get transferred to another school? bring it on, ep2!!

• Like 14

Hi to all Patients . I had a hard time finding this thread but had been camping here since last week. My opinion of the first episode:

1. Some may cringe at HJ kicking richard simmons inside the ER but let us remember what Shin Hye and PD said about Lee ki Woo's char being more important than just a cameo. SH said some later issues will be abt this. My guess is that it will raise ethical questions in that hospiral. How to treat a patient needing treatment but refuses to receive such or des imitates the person giving the needed services. (Descendants came to mind when SJk has to aimed a gun against guards refusing to let their boss get treated)

2. HJ fighting skills is so natural and her acting once again tugs at my heartstrings (what is new?) but I'm so glad she got to showcase that here. As for KRW - im a fan since Harvard, his expression - the smirk, the heart melting smile everything is perfect. 

3. All the cast is perfect esp. Grandma. 

This drama is already my dope... Can't wait for tonight!

• Like 20

Park Shin Hye Instagram Update:

I think this is the behind the scenes picture of when Hye Jung and Ji Hong ride their bikes together... (that's what google translate says lol)

40 minutes till the airing of the second ep of 'Doctors'!!! :D 

• Like 14

Well.. Let me join u all and share my thoughts after seeing the sub version. 

Although shin hye WOW me in her action scene (especially the flipped scene), but I found the hospital and club scene are quite cringe worthy :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

But, I do like her scene with grandma so much and I literally cried when she thoughts that her grandma only accept her because she didn't have any choice (while grandma told her, that's she's the one that asked her father to let her live there because she could provide better home for her). I mean.. This is just so sad to think that's she's unwanted :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Anyway, I hope more stories wil be unfold tonight cuz we need better rating and ofc more loyal viewers. Pray for the best ;)

• Like 14