[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

10 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Ofcourse. 5 seconds before I go to bed subs are available.. Sigh, tomorrow it is!

Oh poor you hahaha! Come and live in my world its now the morning... so does that mean the subs r up?. Hahaha! I havent checked and yet to have time. Goodnight and will see you tonight hopefully :P

Omo 12.9% ratings and first place too...Yay!!! Go Team Doctors!!! :blush:

@leekyuphiiIm giggling so much at HJ line, "do you have a lolita complex?" Hahaha! I knew their bickering will be a hoot. I love it :heart: now i gotta rush to do all my errands to rewatch this ep. Ummm excited much?? Hell yeah! :blush:

• Like 15

Ratings 160620:

#Doctors : 12.9%

Spoiler

#Monster : 9.7%

#BeautifulMind : 4.1%

#OhHaeYoungAgain: 7.9%

c  kdrama news 

=======================

"Doctors" off to great start, huge gap with "Beautiful Mind"

2016/06/20

photo737021.jpg

"Doctors" seized the chance to win.

According to Nielsen Korea, the new SBS drama "Doctors" rated 12.9%. It has created a wide gap compared to the new KBS 2TV drama "Beautiful Mind" which rated 4.1%.

"Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" take place in a hospital and are both medical dramas but have different stories. However, the victory of the first episode goes to "Doctors".

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 9.7%.

Hancinema

• Like 21

"Doctors" off to great start, huge gap with "Beautiful Mind"

2016/06/20

photo737021.jpg

"Doctors" seized the chance to win.

According to Nielsen Korea, the new SBS drama "Doctors" rated 12.9%. It has created a wide gap compared to the new KBS 2TV drama "Beautiful Mind" which rated 4.1%.

"Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" take place in a hospital and are both medical dramas but have different stories. However, the victory of the first episode goes to "Doctors".

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 9.7%.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc.../Hancinema

------------------------------------------------

What career would Kim Rae Won have chosen if he hadn't become an actor?

by Jasmine Budler on Mon, Jun 20, 2016

0bc4181a-a65f-46af-a121-7b1cef0a0d2b.jpg

Although it's hard to imagine, Doctor Crush actor Kim Rae Won recently revealed that he almost took a completely different career path. Surprisingly, his alternate career seems rather fitting, not only for him, but also for his role in his upcoming drama. 

On June 15 during the production presentation for the upcoming drama Doctor Crush, an overseas reporter asked Kim Rae Won what other careers he was considering before entering the entertainment world and becoming an actor. In response, he stated, "I did also consider studying medicine once. There are a lot of doctors in my family, so if I hadn't become an actor, I probably would have become a doctor." 

This response is especially fitting considering that his role in Doctor Crush is that of a neurosurgeon. A producer for the drama even stated, "Kim Rae Won's resolute and logical image was an excellent match for the character Ji Hong."

In the interview, Kim Rae Won was also asked what kind of roles he would like to try in the future. The actor responded, "I was once cast as a disabled child, but the situation didn't work out so I wasn't able to go through with it. I'd definitely like to try that kind of role, so that I can grow as an actor." It would be rather interesting to see him in such a challenging role, don't you think?

Until then we have to settle for watching him and the amazing Park Shin Hye in Doctor Crush, a romantic comedy about a rebellious young woman named Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye), who studies medicine under the supervision of her mentor, Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won). You can watch the first episode right here on DramaFever today!

4907_DoctorCrush_Hero_3.jpg

Source:https://www.dramafever.com/news/what-career-would-kim-rae-won-have-done-if-he-hadnt-become-an-actor-/

• Like 19

It was AMAZING!!!! Whoa!!! More than 12% rating. An interesting story. Wow!!! ShinHye and Rae Won did it very well. Omo, I love Lee cameo ^_^

Hye Jung is similar to my sister, sometimes I want to hit her, that's why I understand when HyeJung's father and teacher did that, but with Rae Won It was weird :D

Subs are available, happy me. I'm going to watch it before I go to bed. Here it's 8.00 pm and tomorrow morning a new episode ^_^

• Like 15

#Doctors Ep. 1 average rating: National 12.9% , Seoul 14.7%, Peak 18.4%. Congratulations. #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #닥터스 http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2016062108102085165&md=20160621081327_AO 

----------

2016.06.21 Weibo Hot Keyword No.1 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ No.11 #닥터스 #Doctors #ドクターズ #유혜정

ClbsNkYVAAAhH7M.jpg

======

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Doctors" Episode 1

2016/06/20

photo737123.jpg

Hye-jeong (played by Park Sin-hye) is a doctor who plays by the rules, which she enforces violently when necessary. Right away "Doctors" makes a point of messing around with expectations. Watching the first scene I could visualize director Oh Choong-hwan and writer Ha Myeong-hee in a room together, coming up with new unusual ways to make Park Sin-hye surprising. Let's make her look old. Also let's make her a juveile delinquent, with action scenes. And most importantly of all, let's make her love interest Ji-hong (played byKim Rae-won) an antagonistic presence.

The whole "looking old" thing is more significant that it may sound. After "Doctors" quickly drops us into flashback land, the main overriding feeling of the Ji-hong's school is that all the students look old. This is not merely because, as usual, these are actresses in their twenties pretending to be high school students. Rather, they also pretend to be adults by wearing makeup, trying on sexy clothes and getting into fights.

Hye-jeong defies this, not because she necessarily dislikes doing any of those three things, but because she's a standard rebel without a cause. Hye-jeong has exhausted pretty much all of her parental goodwill, yet even after a big tearful cry shows no indication of changing her bad habits. What's especially funny about all of this is that Hye-jeong is indisputably the same doctor we saw in the opening scene who effectively lays down the law with a bunch of grown-up gangsters.

It's unquestionable at this point that Ji-hong is the key to whatever personal transformation will be necessary to allow Hye-jeong to use her powers for medical good rather than adolescent rebellion. To date he hasn't actually been all that successful in this goal, but what I like about Ji-hong is that he's a good teacher. The man does not know when to quit or give up however foolish he may look in the process.

So far "Doctors" is more of a case of great expectations. We're given an endpoint, and the main source of amusement is guessing how we're going to arrive at that endpoint from Hye-jeong's currently unruly teenage years. There hasn't really been any serious discussion of medicine so far- just notation indicating that Ji-hong knows a lot about physiology from books and Ji-hong knows a lot about physiology from punching people. And sooner or later, somehow or other, these two are going to get together and fight...sickness.

Review by William Schwartz

"Doctors" is directed by Oh Choong-hwan, written by Ha Myeong-hee and features Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Kim Yeong-ae and Ji Soo

Hancinema

• Like 17

Image result for Doctors korean drama Park shin hye  Image result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won  Image result for Doctors Crush episode 1  When I heard this song come on it was perfect....

Spoiler

Credit & Thanks to stipidstid for video and original owners of photos too...

It was just as amazing as we knew it would be and a bit more!!!!  Seeing PSH in a new light that tough action packed character with beauty besides her kick butt attitude that made you believe she meant business.  She Wowed me with her flip & fight scene at the start gee she was really giving so much of herself proving just what amazing actress she really is.  Not to mention I noticed during the scene where her Dad was kicking her to the curb in a way that just below her white sleeve on her right arm was a bruise that I was surprised to see but than again not really after reading how hard she had worked to do the action parts herself makes sense that she endured so much to this part & drama.  KRW well maybe the question should be what didn't you like about his character because Doctors Crush is making a lot of sense after seeing him in only one episode:w00t:

Yes, this drama has something for everyone and the actors are bringing it without a doubt the best part is it just started and "We Have Only Just Begun....  It's great to be a PATIENT:wub:

10 hours ago, andy78 said:

i have a question is her familly that later will  adopt Yoo Hye-Jung ?Or will be Jin Seo-Woo familly ???

WELCOME ANDY!! Im glad your here to recap too.. but your pics isnt showing for me. :blink: also whos going to adopt HJ? I thought she stays with her grandma...noooo way her grandmother is going to die in that fire that we saw in the long teaser right??? I mean she was a monster in KMHM but here shes growing on me. Grandmother CAN smile and Grandma is like HJH said Jjiang!! And Grandma is is ?? No no shes a veteran they cant kill her off. She has an important role if they kill her off then she might as well be a cameo...:bawling::bawling::bawling:

@inshara2000 omo i saw u in OHYA hahaha! I didnt make it in time there shhhhh dont tell PM. Wait she already knows i didnt abandon ship i just just ummmm?? need my medication Hahaha! 

• Like 13

Park Shin Hye Makes Ratings Promise To Dance And Sing To TWICE’s “Cheer Up”

Park Shin Hye Makes Ratings Promise To Dance And Sing To TWICE’s “Cheer Up”

Actress Park Shin Hye has made a ratings promise for her new drama “Doctors.”

On June 20, the actress announced the promise through a Naver V app broadcast, “If [“Doctors”] surpasses 15 percent in viewer ratings, I will practice and perform a very short bit of ‘Sha Sha Sha’ and perform it for you all on V app.” By “Sha Sha Sha,” Park Shin Hye is referring to TWICE’s song “Cheer Up.”

Park Shin Hye adds, “I will also sing a little.”

Park Shin Hye

During the broadcast, the actress also talks about her “Doctors” co-star Kim Rae Won. “In one word he is a cigarette,” she says. “He is so smooth, and once you hear his voice once, you can’t forget it.”

Meanwhile, “Doctors” premiered on SBS at 10 p.m. KST on June 20. You can catch the first episode on Viki below!

Source:soompi

Would you like to see Park Shin Hye cover TWICE?

• Like 19

I haven't watch the Episode 1 yet, I want to watch it continuously after the Epsiode 2..But i cant contain myself to read all your recap and comment..This is daebak...Jjang...Thank you to all recappers for your hardwork. Congratulation to DOCTORS TEAM, way to go....

Lets Fall In Love with this two Lovely Person

image-704.jpeg

and seeing Shin Hye being Richard Simmons

Okay, Lets Kick some Butt Girl...

tumblr_o930k8ZRZH1qfakbgo2_540.gif

Credit to the owner

• Like 16

Omg I got home from work and had 12 pages to back readfaint-pink-mouse-emoticon.gifI'm at today's recaps/screencaps and have to thank @Kehinde,  @ktiminie for getting the party started @Kasmic, @kdramalovers @andy78 @VIP_Cake for joining in:wub:   @jongski Thank for the Ji Soo caps :D

I already got tears in my eyes during that scene when Grandmother was talking to her when she thought Hye Jung was sleeping. Grandmother is just the best I loved when she was talking how she had not seen her girl in 10 years and despite that Hye Jung was still her girl. That really is what family is all about. I just loved this first episode:heart:

@irilight sis you picked up on that scene too! I just got emotional it was very moving

11 hours ago, irilight said:

I thought this scene was so touching, when grandma was telling her loving things, and she pretended to be asleep... but was tearing... It showed how much she craves love underneath that tough exterior...

• Like 16

Hi, everybody! I'm in love with this pairing and I have high expectations for this drama. I think that these two will make us sigh a lot... And I love it! :wub: The first episode was amazing and fulfilled my expectations. I'm happy to see that the rating was so good for the first episode.

• Like 14

'Doctors' Mob Hit catch the doctor alone ... Park Shin Hye netizens react 'irrational' vs 'cool

SNS sharing, and comments
SNS clicks0
Facebook
Twitter
Kakao Story
Comments can be0
Article ImageShe using Aikido martial art. very suitable for women and old person because this martial art is to defend our body than hurt other person. Some Knetizen think it not realistic in this drama but i think very suitable to women how to defend. 
  • Like 12

i love this drama already. i think this is the first time i see park shin hye show off her fighting skill. i must have play the part were she kick those gang up a few time.

i already fall for the two lead scene. i cant wait to see how they fall for each other.

it great that the drama start with 12% rating. hope it will keep clmbing.

cant wait for episode 2 to come. i will be following this drama for sure.

• Like 16

[V Report] Actress Park Shin-hye invites fans to watch ‘Doctors’

Updated : June 21 2016

Broadcast date: June 20
Starring: Park Shin-hye, Jun Hyo-sung, Park Hae-jin, Big Bang, Sistar, GOT7

Park Shin-hye

(Naver V app)

Actress Park Shin-hye aired a surprise V show on Monday, ahead of the premiere of the new TV drama “Doctors.”

“Please pay attention to the very first scene of the first episode. It will show you the atmosphere of a busy hospital. There will also be a number of very handsome male doctors,” Park hinted.

“The director calls me ‘woori Shin-hye’ when we’re at drama shoots. I’m doing my best to live up to his expectations,” Park said. “Woori” in Korean is an endearing term meaning “our.”

In describing Kim Rae-won, the main male actor who stars with Park in the TV drama, Park used the word “Dam-baek,” meaning he is just right.

Park promised she would practice girl group TWICE’s song “Shy Shy Shy” and sing it for V app viewers if the first episode of the drama surpasses over 15 percent in viewership ratings.

She also made small talk with viewers.

“I wanted to show you my natural self on the V app. This is me in my self-applied makeup,” Park said, pointing out that there were no makeup artist involved in her V appearance.

Park also said she worked out at least an hour daily.

Upon receiving a request from viewers for more frequent V app shows, Park said that once a week is too much for her but that she will try her best to appear on the V app at least once a month.

more@http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606211105198702842_2

• Like 16

OMG… what can i say??? i kept forgetting to breathe as i watched episode 1.. daebak, awesome, phenomenal, i'm out of words lol.  To see for myself Shinhye transforming & successfully reinventing herself into this sexy feisty young woman and at a whole new level of acting!!!  wow… that girl is on a roll & she's ready. she's absolutely ready for bigger and better things :wub:

And KRW…. is there anything that he can't do well lol… from outright brutal to that charming clueless look and all from the same person.  thats one great actor right there… i am definitely & irrevocably a fan now :heart:

Fellow patients, how on earth are we going to survive the waiting thats in store for us while we wait each episode upon episode for the story to unfold????????   huarrggggghhhhhhh   i foresee endless trauma ahead  HEEELLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

He3…. anyways take care & hope everyone is happy & healthy mwaaaah mwaaah mwaaaah :D

• Like 22

Beautiful Mind + Doctors + Monster + Oh Hae Young Again

June 21, 2016

Doctors (Pilot)

Spoiler

fh1.jpg

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Doctors', explosive first episode.. tender Kim Rae Won vs rebellious Park Shin Hye 

1. [+5,675, -224] Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye lost a lot of weight

2. [+3,686, -337] Totally fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like Kim Rae Won ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,702, -305] Doctors is fun~~~

4. [+2,354, -296] Fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,273, -342] Park Shin Hye is pretty, I like her so much

6. [+763, -85] Honestly, the beginning is a bit cringey but it got more fun in the end. The scene with the grandma got me choked up.. I finally have something to watch for Mondays and Tuesdays. It was enjoyable ~ㅎㅎ

7. [+724, -81] I like Kim Rae Won's voice and eyes ㅋ

8. [+667, -77] Tomorrow's episode will be even better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah Kim Rae Won... I like you so much

fjdskajfksj.jpg

Osen - Naver: Common love story between doctors? 'Doctors' is different

1. [+1,069, -57] I'm sorry but Kim Min Hee and Park Yoochun's dramas are the most fun to watch right now

2. [+746, -93] Glamorizing an iljin turned doctor while slamming gangs is unrealistic

3. [+466, -39] But in the end, it's still a love story

Nate
1. [+473, -69] Kim Rae Won's acting is so unique and smooth. His lines are effortlessly delivered

2. [+381, -47] I cringed seeing a doctor fight but the action scene looked elaborate ㅋㅋㅋ  I had fun watching it! Judging by the preview, the story's moving at a quick pace too

3. [+314, -75] Park Shin Hye's good at acting, she's pretty

4. [+49, -20] If this takes the top spot in ratings, it's all because of Park Shin Hye. She was awesome in this episode

5. [+49, -12] I thought they were doing a play, too childish

6. [+48, -7] The story is cliche to be honest, like I already know what's gonna happen in episodes ahead

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/spoilers-beautiful-mind-doctors-monster.html

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple pictures
  • Like 17