[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@sagacious_idahThe writer is actually good with female relationship so I really look forward to it. Shinhye and LSK have actually met before for having a mutual close friend but I think they are/will getting closer while filming.

And hope we can see a lot more photos of them together on IG

Another note. I think we might hit 100 pages before the 1st ep?  

tumblr_o8wtfofNa71txkm7uo7_540.png

• Like 22

4 hours ago, starb82 said:

@irilight I don't know how is the relationship between Hye Jung and her step mother, but the step sister supposed to be nice and becomes the bridge between Hye Jung and her family.

REWIND REWIND wait...HJ has a Step sister?? who is she? Did I miss something in the character profile? :confounded: 

@thao_2512 I agree we need to lure some more KRW, LSK or YGS and others fans here. The more the merrier.  KRW is growing on me. His smile is so boyishly cute. It's no wonder he finds it so cheesy esp here in this part of the teaser. crazy-monkey-emoticon-054.gif?1292792393

I know he said "Halmeoni JJiang!! but I edit it to this instead.  :P

mGZZ0yt.gif

• Like 22

Actress Park Shin-hye poses in the press conference for SBS' new medical rom-com series "Doctors" in central Seoul on Wednesday. (Yonhap)

Actress Park Shin-hye poses in the press conference for SBS' new medical rom-com series "Doctors" in central Seoul on Wednesday. (Yonhap)

Park, best known for her small screen roles in "The Heirs," "You're Beautiful" and "Pinocchio," admitted that she was nervous about her first-ever action scenes.

"I learned that exercise surely make things easier," she said, pointing at the night club scene where she flaunted second-to-none high kicks.

The 26-year-old poured so much effort into the scene that she could not "get up the next day."

"Later I did think that I overworked myself in the action scenes to the point that I should have slacked on certain things. But now I think the outcome will be worth the effort."

Having played mostly good-girl types, Park showed much ambition for her new role, as a resistant, devil-may-care student from a troubled family.

"Yoo Hye-jung is a character with the guts to do whatever she wants to. Watch her whip out a high kick, and you will see how wild and untamed a girl she is."

The actress claimed herself a "passionate fan of Kim from long ago," pleased to act with someone she can depend on

cr. To the owner

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

REWIND REWIND wait...HJ has a Step sister?? who is she? Did I miss something in the character profile? :confounded: 

Again, I read it somewhere, someone posted a picture of an actress and it said that she was Hye Jung's. I'll try to find it. Here:

Han Bo Bae as Yoo Yuna (Hye Jung’s stepsister)

She has similar personality with her father so she shows her leadership in everywhere. However, she has many enemies. She is good to her sister. Her character is the bond that connects Hye Jung to the family. She has a complicated relationship with her mother.

(http://pshdaily.tumblr.com/post/145733791687/doctors-full-details)

2 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Another note. I think we might hit 100 pages before the 1st ep?  

I was just thinking about that... and considering it's 98 already. I'm sure it reached 100 in no time.

3 hours ago, sagacious_idah said:

@starb82 :love: I see how you've decided to damn everything and make the video to Kelly's Piece by piece yourself :lol:. Well given the limited materials you had...IT IS THE BOOMMMMBB!!. I have it on repeat...please make sure to update it as the drama progresses.:thumbsup:

Cheers!!

Hehehe... thank you for the compliment. I too have it on repeat. Will do, once the drama is on going, I'll update it with actual scene.

• Like 17

Haven't seen this before....Do you like Yeon Do for  HyeJung?

20160615002751_0_99_20160615170309.jpg?t

LOL  at PD expression...... from this pic, my imagination said KRW was baby siting 4 naughty kids....LOL...He is Captain Von Trap with 4 kids, just missing the whistle to discipline them.... hehehe

1465972852450_99_20160615154105.jpg?type

credit pic as tagged

EDIT :

OMG...Little Hye Jung....my baby Gal so won....where is the adult here...she has been abused by her father since kid...gosh so sad...no wander she become cynical and cold to protect herself

My heart breaks for young Hye Jung... and that picture where her mother laid, I think that's when her mother died.

Be strong Hye Jung-a (Oh yeah, right... we know that she became too strong)

Okay, as much as I hate to admit, but the article from Koala had me feeling guilty thinking due to the fact that I'm swooning over the lab scene. Am I being gross for rooting for Hye Jung and Ji Hong? But here's what I think (this might just a justification of mine, but bear with me).

Doctors is about a realistic human relationship between two people who met as teacher and student. As I see it, Ji Hong is that type of guy who's nice to everyone just because, without any romantic feeling and flat out platonic. Of course the fact that he's handsome make it harder for highschool student to not have a crush on that kind of teacher. Heck, I experience the same thing although it wasn't my teacher it was my mentor 7 years older than me. Let's face it highschool girls are prone to hot, older man.

I could totally relate to Seo Woo's feeling who thought that she was he's pet because he kept giving her chores, only to be disappointed that he became closer to the new girl. Hence the inferiority complex.

Also, Ji Hong is a dedicated teacher who have a tendency to help troubled student and become very challenged when the gangster girl came to town, lived in his house and beat the hell out of him in the first meeting. Challenge, check! Frequent meeting, check! Deep first impression, check! All the element to have a stronger relationship is there.

I have a feeling that at first he really is genuine in helping her, impressed by her genuine reason of wanting to take care of grandmother, and amused by the way she work hard afterwards. He gotten used to see her, so when something happened and she left, he feel something is missing in his life and thus realised that he loved her. 

Now! Hopefully my guess is not wrong, because I also am not comfortable with a forbidden love between student and teacher during the school time, where the teacher is 20 years older and married, wait! That would be too makjang. But again, in real life there is nothing black and white, not all love story between student and teacher is inappropriate. I have a feeling this story is not, *crossing finger.

Now, back to the lab scene. I'm going to bear in mind that at that time both have platonic feelings towards each other. Strictly teacher and student who was teaching her about biology. But I do think it was the beginning for Hye Jung to feel something, judging from the shock expression she had, she never think that her dead heart could ever feel that way towards anyone. But for Ji Hong, I think he was just being his normal kind, gentleman self. Of course this is a drama and we, viewer, already know that they would (hopefully) end up together, so the scene has to be dramatized to give greater impact to us. It's the beginning of the love story that stretches until 13 years on their timeline.

Okay, sorry for the long post. It's just a shame that blogger feels required to express their negativity towards a drama. To me, if I don't like it, I won't watch let alone write about it. It's so sad that these days people think negativity sells and attracted more click. But I'll try to think that even the negative article is still a publication for our drama. Bad publication is still a publication right, and no matter how badly they bash, they still watch it. 

• Like 20

9 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Damn here I thought they shot for a good amount of episodes. 

TBH I don't want the high school part to last long. School romance doesn't work for me. 

And I think they didn't even shot the scene where HJ-JH meet again. They used the teaser scene in the preview. 

I had wished they are at least done with 4 by now....not a fan of live-shooting, they should at least be done with 7-8 for a 20 episodes drama so that everybody can breathe better. I remember during Yong Pal, the actors were supremely annoyed at the work hours despite the ratings and vocal about it. Its insane to be filming for 14-15 episodes in live shoot for a 20 episode drama and almost always you can spot the actors looking tired because of that which makes me sad for them.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

My heart breaks for young Hye Jung... and that picture where her mother laid, I think that's when her mother died.

Be strong Hye Jung-a (Oh yeah, right... we know that she became too strong)

Okay, as much as I hate to admit, but the article from Koala had me feeling guilty thinking due to the fact that I'm swooning over the lab scene. Am I being gross for rooting for Hye Jung and Ji Hong? But here's what I think (this might just a justification of mine, but bear with me).

Doctors is about a realistic human relationship between two people who met as teacher and student. As I see it, Ji Hong is that type of guy who's nice to everyone just because, without any romantic feeling and flat out platonic. Of course the fact that he's handsome make it harder for highschool student to not have a crush on that kind of teacher. Heck, I experience the same thing although it wasn't my teacher it was my mentor 7 years older than me. Let's face it highschool girls are prone to hot, older man.

I could totally relate to Seo Woo's feeling who thought that she was he's pet because he kept giving her chores, only to be disappointed that he became closer to the new girl. Hence the inferiority complex.

Also, Ji Hong is a dedicated teacher who have a tendency to help troubled student and become very challenged when the gangster girl came to town, lived in his house and beat the hell out of him in the first meeting. Challenge, check! Frequent meeting, check! Deep first impression, check! All the element to have a stronger relationship is there.

I have a feeling that at first he really is genuine in helping her, impressed by her genuine reason of wanting to take care of grandmother, and amused by the way she work hard afterwards. He gotten used to see her, so when something happened and she left, he feel something is missing in his life and thus realised that he loved her. 

Now! Hopefully my guess is not wrong, because I also am not comfortable with a forbidden love between student and teacher during the school time, where the teacher is 20 years older and married, wait! That would be too makjang. But again, in real life there is nothing black and white, not all love story between student and teacher is inappropriate. I have a feeling this story is not, *crossing finger.

Now, back to the lab scene. I'm going to bear in mind that at that time both have platonic feelings towards each other. Strictly teacher and student who was teaching her about biology. But I do think it was the beginning for Hye Jung to feel something, judging from the shock expression she had, she never think that her dead heart could ever feel that way towards anyone. But for Ji Hong, I think he was just being his normal kind, gentleman self. Of course this is a drama and we, viewer, already know that they would (hopefully) end up together, so the scene has to be dramatized to give greater impact to us. It's the beginning of the love story that stretches until 13 years on their timeline.

Okay, sorry for the long post. It's just a shame that blogger feels required to express their negativity towards a drama. To me, if I don't like it, I won't watch let alone write about it. It's so sad that these days people think negativity sells and attracted more click. But I'll try to think that even the negative article is still a publication for our drama. Bad publication is still a publication right, and no matter how badly they bash, they still watch it. 

i enjoy ur long post and i understand where u're coming from. Of course we will all stand for what we believe in, no matter what.  and even if we don't actually voice it out, we feel it.  and theres bound to be differences big & small here bcos its an international melting pot and we are of different culture beliefs & background.  although right & wrong, good & bad are generally the same anywhere on earth, in some instances there will be slightly different nuances & flavour to it.  and when it comes to things like love, can we truly understand it let alone categorize it?? hate can turn to love in an instant, one minute we hate the next minute we love lol.  sometimes it hits us like a bolt of lightning, other times it can creep up on us so slowly we only realise it when something happens. the ways of love, its infinite.  so what i'm trying to say in my roundabout way is, love happens  and it can exist in many forms. whether theres a huge gap in age or a huge gap in standing, we as humans will always hv inner conflicts while we struggle to do the right thing.  sometimes we win sometimes we lose but most importantly is the desire to uphold good.  In the case of HJ & JH, the discovery of love…and the fulfilment of that love happened over the span of 10 years.  Doctors is basically a love story despite its name so lets just sit back and let it slowly unfold.

i hope i got that right.. its so easy to be misunderstood lol.  as usual no offense nor sarcasm  intended. 

i for one can't get enough of HJ & JH, just love love love them together lol…. and i'm actually feeling like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for monday to come huhu :crazy:

• Like 16

@missminami  Thank you for that photos of baby love.  Kal So Won is a little big star. :wub:

9 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

So Won's stills are already giving me goosebumps. This kid is just too talented.

BTW what's the Viki Doctors subbing group name?

Liking the post! Imagine when she gets to be the age of Kim... So Hyun, Sae Ron, and Yoo Jung. Her best child actor award will have companion..... Best actress.. we'll wait till she grows ups.

• Like 19

Kim Min Suk dance with Song Ji Hyo

RO83746881_w1314_h998.png

....OMG....Lee Kwang Soo and LSK has drama together??? even they have kiss scene...LOL

RO58928219_w1314_h998.png

credit pic to SBS