[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, missminami said:

Long preview eng sub at youtu

Thank god finally.... tq soooo very much, like some of us here i too hv restricted access to the vids from dramafever.... and i've been surfing the net like a crazed woman for subbed versions to miraculously appear.. @missminami ur  certainly an angel for posting it here mwaaah mwaaaah :wub:

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

It's a Valentino dress. I didn't expect her to wear that brand to RM

And guys,  please try to unblock and watch it on the official sources unstead of the reuploads.

Dramafever subbed  not only the long teaser but also the bts and script reading etc... for us. But if the views are too low why would they put effort in the future right?  

Same with Naver videos, it's important to sbs and the drama 

Thanks 

Repeat necessary links, please.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, missminami said:

@thao_2512Ups sorry for post the youtube links here, coz dramavefer is blocked in my country. And i don't know how to block. But i watch on repeat in naver and sbsnow

I know you didn't have any bad intention

I just hope we can help the drama.... because I don't want DF will stop subbing BTS for us in the furture if they don't see the drama popular

Here are the 2 add-on/extention you guys can try to unblock it. It's super easy and even helps with ad-block too 

tumblr_o8wfrlvrzd1txkm7uo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o8wfrlvrzd1txkm7uo2_540.jpg

@Cawa Rain: Do my images help or you need Naver/SBS link?

• Like 16

On 6/16/2016 at 0:51 AM, alcides14 said:

You are so right, I believe it too. But, the patient that  he lost on the operation room, that made him to abandon his profession as a Doctor at that time,  could be Hye Jung's mother? Redemption? :grin:June 20 , please it is torturous, the waiting, come fast. :)

Could be, cliched method of putting a barrier between them which I hope they won't use here.

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Could be, cliched method of putting a barrier between them which I hope they won't use here.

I think I read somewhere that her mother died accidentally in the hand of her dad. But I don't know, there might be a plot twist that concern Ji Hong. But I prefer not. Too many coincidences.

Okay, I obviously could not rest until I made this. It even made me almost missed my flight. Hope everybody enjoy this...

• Like 17

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

And guys,  please try to unblock with the Hola add-on and watch it on the official sources unstead of the reuploads. It's super easy. 

Dramafever subbed  not only the long teaser but also the bts and script reading etc... for us. But if the views are too low why would they put effort in the future right?  

Same with Naver videos, it's important to sbs and the drama 

@thao_2512, thank you for the reminder. I agree. Super important. And also - an opportunity to thank them (DF)

35 minutes ago, starb82 said:

I think I read somewhere that her mother died accidentally in the hand of her dad

hmmm. Maybe her father abused the mother, the way he abused her?

@VIP_Cake thank you for the teaser for RM segment with our cast members... so cute....  I love them more and more...

@Agie, Thank you for the stills with halmoni.... and another cute dog....! (pg. 94). I love the compliments they give to each other. I remember, that at the start of the script reading, PSH walked over to KYA, to give her a personal greeting. It touched my heart; She was so beautiful and sincere.

@sweetbloom74, thank you for all the wonderful articles.

@Kasmic, yes... PSH totally rocks with that dress, dancing...  !:wub:  She is adorable. Thank you for the stills and gif (previous page)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Shin Hye reveals the reason for choosing medical drama Doctors

Park Shin Hye Kim Rae Won

Hallyu star Park Shin Hye will be seen portraying the female lead in the upcoming medical romantic-comedy drama Doctors. The 26-year-old, who was last seen in Pinocchio, is very much excited about her role and feels that her character will give her a nice transition from the roles she has enacted earlier.

During a press conference, the actress shared her thoughts on choosing the medically inspired SBS drama. She said: "The manuscript was fun and Yoo Hye Jung is a character unlike any I've done before. Moreover, I've always worked alongside people my age, so it's nice to film with the reliable older Kim Rae Won."

She stated that she was charmed by the character and its significance in the real world. She added: "She does not trust people, works hard alone, and doesn't know how to love or give. She puts up walls because she doesn't want to get hurt. I previously portrayed characters who freely express their love and embrace other people, so it's refreshing to be challenging myself with a different role. However, it's hard to say that I will break the mold. I can't transform 100 percent."

Doctors will air on SBS on Monday and Tuesday at 22:00-time slot from 20 June.

Doctors is about a girl who comes from a bullied childhood and through self-preservation has kept her heart shut away from other people. However, she transforms after meeting her mentor Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won), who changes her dark life and turns her into a compassionate doctor.

• Like 18

"Doctors" or "Beautiful Mind"? Mellow or mystery?

2016/06/16 

photo735131.jpg

KBS 2TV "Beautiful Mind" and SBS "Doctors" are being released on the 20th. They are both medical dramas and based on neurosurgery. Jang Hyeok and Park So-dam star in "Beautiful Mind" and Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye in "Doctors".

Two similar dramas are competing with each other and will they put life into Mondays and Tuesdays?

- Mellow VS Thriller

Both are medical dramas and they take place in hospitals. Even the neurosurgical scenes viewed through microscopes are alike. The actors of these dramas have been getting tips from medical experts to get used to the professional terms and they've had thorough script readings. However, even within the same field, they have different genres. "Doctors" is mostly mellow while "Beautiful Mind" is mostly mystery and investigative. It has more medical professionalism too.

The thoughts of the directors are different too. Director Oh Choong-hwan from "Doctors" says, "Here we can see how a person changes when he or she is sick" and director Mo Wan-il from "Beautiful Mind" says, "No one thinks of what a kind of a person a doctor might be, but this drama will get you thinking about it".

- Park Shin-hye VS Park So-dam

Both dramas have tossed Park Shin-hye and Park So-dam as their winning moves. The young actresses with skills attempt at something different this time. Park Shin-hye turns wilder this time. She then matures as the episode goes on. Park So-dam is more down-to-earth and realistic this time.

Oh Choong-hwan said, "Park Shin-hye is the first actress I worked harder for to make her be more successful". Mo Wan-il said, "I can't think of anyone else who is so perfect for this role. It was hard to think of anyone else and I was going to wait till the very day before broadcasting for her".

Both directors say the dramas are burgeoning as Park Shin-hye meets Kim Rae-won and Jang Hyeok improves as a person himself.

• Like 21

Are they still in high school??...remember in long trailer...Hye Jung asking Seo Won to teach her....

ClIWDoAVAAAq229.jpg

Spoiler

ClIVEccUgAITUhT.jpg

credit pic to the owner

RM Stills 

Our boys are teamed up with Song Ji Hyo

Spoiler

Other teams as in spoilers... its been posted before thats why I put them in the spoiler tag just incase you've missed it :)

@thao_2512 WOW she wore a Valentino dress I guess she had to live up to the Goddess title of this RM ep. Even LSK and SJH looks pretty... have you seen those heels on SJH? I'd literally will fall on my face with those heels. I love heels but sadly Im too scared to wear them and I'll latch on my hubby if I ever have to wear them hahaha! 

@starb82 OMO beautiful FMV hahaha! youve made it using your fav song and in the nick of time. Glad you didnt miss your flight. Safe travels too.   crazy-monkey-emoticon-108.gif?1292792407

Now I gotta do some back reading... :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 19

Hah.  Looking at the posters of KRW and PSH for Doctors. I remember now  which drama poster it kinda reminds me.... it's the poster for The Time We Were Not In love drama...similar in that main leads sitting beside each other on the porch steps flowers in the background with sunny smiles.  So yeah this is romantic medical drama.  I like KRW smile <3

Related imageRelated image     Related imageRelated image

So there will be character transformation for Hye Jung.

Doctors is about a girl who comes from a bullied childhood and through self-preservation has kept her heart shut away from other people. However, she transforms after meeting her mentor Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won), who changes her dark life and turns her into a compassionate doctor. (Cr: IBT article)

And I'm reminds somehow  a little of Ji Soo character Bokdong in Angry Mom in a way. He transformed into good boy when he met KHS character and develops a crush on her.

@maris1 or anybody.. so PSH  as hye jung is a bullied girl here in the beginning?

• Like 13