[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

hi everyone! it's my 1st time posting in this thread and i know it's not gonna be my last.. hahaha :D i'm so gonna watch this drama and hopefully have the time to spazz my heart out with everyone here till the end!

TBH, at the beginning, the synopsis didn't really pull me in to give this drama a try at all (that just me.. xD) but i just saw the teasers and it look soooo promising! i especially love the scenes below! and i'm not an avid fan of Park Shin Hye but seeing her do role as a 'bad-girl' gangster/troublemaker for this drama is really a nice sight to see! it's different than her usual roles.. i'm looking forward to watch it! and Kim Rae Won are such a fine man! (he's so my type!!) i never knew he's the guy from (Which star are you from '06!! love that guy damnnn much!!).. he's totally good looking for me!! and now i'm totally anticipating it.. i never expect much of the pairing but it totally blown my mind away by just watching the teaser and BTS vids.. chemistry overload!

tumblr_o8pge767bt1u89bdco2_400.gif

tumblr_o8pge767bt1u89bdco4_400.gif

tumblr_o8pge767bt1u89bdco3_400.gif

now i'm totally excited to see this drama! so count me in too! hahaha! :kiss_wink:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, AuroraRain said:

Hey guys,

I love how we are getting showered with so many teasers and BTS's... So I decided to make a MV on the OTP :P Kim Rae Won looks really good with Park Shin Hye and this song suits them! :wub:

I hope you guys enjoy it, watch in HD! :)

Moar!! Moar!! Moar!! :w00t:

Awesome job!

• Like 9

Official Drama Posters and Third Teaser for Doctors Plays Up the Warm Human Connections

Posted on June 13, 2016 by ockoala

oiki.jpg

I see major flashbacks to Park Shin Hye‘s last drama Pinocchio, and it’s not something I sensed in early previews for Doctors but I totally sense it now with the official drama posters. It’s not a bad sort of flashback since I loved Pinocchio and also loved the posters, it just feels lazy that same network SBS resorted to such similar styling, posing, and vibe. The couples poster shows leads Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye laying facing each other in a comfortable home setting, while the main cast posters has the second leads Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung joining the leads arrayed in their best doctor pose.

There’s also a third and latest teaser preview to go along with the drama posters, this one showing rebel high school gangster Hye Jung’s conflict with high school medical advisor Hong Ji Hong, clearly playing the early days connection between the two that will grow into romance after their reunite as adults working in the same hospital. At least I hope the romance waits until then, I know how it’ll ick people out for the teacher-student crush angle so let’s hope it’s all mentorship until Hye Jung comes of age.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/13/official-drama-posters-and-third-teaser-for-doctors-plays-up-the-warm-human-connections/#more-75351

• Like 12

i've been making a simple MV for this drama based on the teaser and bts vid..just wanna share it.. hehe xD

i think the song somehow suits the situation of Hye Jung.  if not much maybe just a little (please view it in a nice way~ xD)... well.. she's a 'tough' girl aka troublemaker in her high school days.. but later she changed.. so yeah.. :D

pss~ i'm falling so hard for Shin Hye the more i see her! haha :D 

• Like 15

Wow!! I've been gone like almost 24 hours and already there's been like 9 pages of materials. Absolute madness, I guess it's only going to get even crazier in the coming days.

First off, I want to thank everybody for the warm welcome. I look forward to engaging in convo with you all. In particular, I want to personally thank @inshara2000, @thao_2512, @maris1 and a few others for their personal messages. @inshara2000 thankfully I'm feeling much better and in the mood for all kinds of silliness. I actually agree with you that KRW could potentially be the best partner she has had to date, but I'll reserve judgement until the end of the series. One thing for sure, her strongest romantic lead so far, has been LJS, and funnily enough I remember, just like KRW he had an obsession with smelling and touching her hair-so I'm sure that can only mean that it's really that good ;).

It's been so nice to also witness the number of people who've signed on for this drama- greetings to you all. At this point I can tell the ones who have instinctively and unconsciously adopted the mama roles, the rookies like myself, the deep and existential thinking types , the ones who stress over being overly analytical when they are not( plz continue to do so, that will make my abnormal normal since this is the only time I will say that the saying : 'Don't sweat the small stuff' is proved in-valid LMAO (plz sweat the small stuff)) So the likes of @Justiffa Lzz (cool name by the way), @starb82 & @starfire182921 (still trying to tell you apart), keep analysing the hell out of a scene.  LOL @NileRose & @Cawa_rain are the cute hyper ones and at times quite sensitive, its adorable. The silly ones like me @ @Agie & @ Kasmic. There are many more of course, but I can't make mention of you all, so basically what I'm trying to say is that thanks to the likes of  @alcides14@VIP_Cake@leekyuphii @ Tiggie, @ gangurhar, @ sweetbloom17 and much more, this is proving to be an enjoyable experience and lets continue to maintain the positive momentum throughout the coming months.

I'll be traveling soon so I won't check-in everyday, but I will certainly count on you all to continue to Captain this ship.

Anyway on to the teaser and posters, they have all been so amazing, I find myself having the same kind of butterflies I had when viewing  'A Walk To Remember' for the first time. Funnily enough minus the ending, we had a bad boy who turned his life around because of a beautiful bright spirit. I remember that one scene were Mandy Moore's characters says to Shane West's character, 'I will help you, but you have to promise me you wont fall in love with me' and the scenes were he sets out to fulfill her bucketlist...giving me mad butteries....that's exactly how I feel right now.

BTW @thea2410, I love the MV keep it coming :grin:

Anyways so I maybe jumping the hurdle too soon but I have already been thinking about our OTP first kiss and so I wanted to do a little fun exercise with you all to kill-time by posing a question, and providing the options in MCQ style, to gauge what everyone is thinking.

For E.g.

Hye Jung and Ji Hong's First kiss occurs:

A. In his locker room

B. By the bunk beds

C. On a gurney

D. In the park.

E. At Hye Jung's house

F. Lastly his office ( my preferred choice, since I would want it to go down like this:

15rgvr

I hope the gif shows up. It's basically the kiss by the piano in the k-drama 'Which star are you from' (KRW & JRW). I picture HJ on Ji Hong's lap for this one :D:lol::blush::heart:

I'll probably do a few more of these MCQ throughout the series when we are playing the guessing game. But go ahead and join me and come up with your own. If you have an answer or something else altogether please share. Now, I don't know if I'm being naughty, but I can't help it... been thinking about this for wwwweeks hahaha.

Take care y'all :heart:

P.S. While I have been lurking around for almost a decade, I seriously don't know the rules too well, so please give a helping hand. And lastly, I have been trying to upload the gif of KRW hugging Shinhye in the most recent BTS [posters shootings] as my Avatar, but for whatever reason I can't upload a thing. Can anyone suggest what I should do about that?

Sorry for the very long-post, once I start ... it usually ends loonnngg-winded.

• Like 14

8 hours ago, NileRose said:

I wonder if some Korean Drama Bloggers should watch the dramas then Make an opinions but they are using words to show that they aren't read or see the other teasers while their main interest to some drama , seriously are they calling them selves dramas bloggers or they should call themselves Biases bloggers They wrote as they thought themselves professors in Critical reviews , She or he call it creepy ....seriously ! 

I agree, @NileRose chingu. Truthfully, I don't think anyone can evaluate a drama even by the teasers. Let them watch the whole drama and then evaluate it for it's strengths and weaknesses.

Frankly, I do not understand people/bloggers like this. If the drama does not interest you (before it even started airing), why say negative things about it? Just don't watch it... ! We all have drama we don't want to watch but we don't try to sway others not to watch it, while we have not seen it.

@sweetbloom74, thank you for the articles. Great to know what is written on the posters.

9 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

And where is our special one @jongski Is she alive??

hmmm. I too wonder where @jongski is... Come watch Ji Soo....(pg. 75). Thank you also for netizen comments, on PSH Daily, @inshara2000 and for the funny Dramatroll piece. giggles..

Thank you for the stills @Kasmic. Looks like we may have at least a couple of very cute dogs in the show?

To be honest, I still cannot get the images from teaser #4 out of my mind. The brutality of Hye-Jung's father is horrifying in it.
 No wonder she grows up putting all walls around her, unable to trust people.

Ck1u28vVAAE9rO7.jpg
And no wonder, that her first instinct here, is to protect the child...

13432382_10205355111711812_5774190361082

Waves to @thea2410, welcome to Doctors thread...  hi onion head

Thank you for the wonderful gifs, @starfire182921, @VIP_Cake, @thea2410.

4 hours ago, thea2410 said:

i never expect much of the pairing but it totally blown my mind away by just watching the teaser and BTS vids.. chemistry overload!

Yes.. It gets us all so excited and anticipating this drama...
Loved  Which Star Are You From too, btw.  Their dance scene is etched in my memory.

13417620_10205357156882940_5762157716178

• Like 14

@AuroraRain Please make more MV, someone earlier mentioned the song Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson....I think it was @starb82, that mentioned it. It would be great if someone does a complete video with that particular song. It truly epitomizes Hye Jung triumph and growth. Please, somebody, anybody take that challenge on board... I wish I was good at what you do, then I would definitely make it myself. Unfortunately...my artistic abilities draw the line there :lol:.

:cookie::cookie: for whoever pulls it off . :grin::heart:

• Like 9

@AuroraRain Hello there. Really amazing MV and i think i saw you in TT LOL

@thea2410 Oh hello my friend from DOTS thread. Nice to see you here. Will be waiting for your edits when the drama airs.   P.S- I love that yellowish texture you use. 

@sagacious_idah Aren't you a sweetheart for tagging almost all the patient we have here. I think it's because the gif is too big in size. I think the gif has to be max 0.50 MB

• Like 8

On 6/13/2016 at 5:18 AM, AuroraRain said:

Hey guys,

I love how we are getting showered with so many teasers and BTS's... So I decided to make a MV on the OTP :P Kim Rae Won looks really good with Park Shin Hye and this song suits them! :wub:

I hope you guys enjoy it, watch in HD! :)

On 6/13/2016 at 10:33 AM, thea2410 said:

i've been making a simple MV for this drama based on the teaser and bts vid..just wanna share it.. hehe xD

i think the song somehow suits the situation of Hye Jung.  if not much maybe just a little (please view it in a nice way~ xD)... well.. she's a 'tough' girl aka troublemaker in her high school days.. but later she changed.. so yeah.. :D

pss~ i'm falling so hard for Shin Hye the more i see her! haha :D 

Waaah! We have our own Doctor's MV Director. Good Job everybody! Love the MV so much!

Do you take request? Will I be an annoying member to request an MV with Kelly Clarkson's song? Again, I think the song is very Hye Jung. 

unrelated video

We know how his dad is abusive (hit her in the car) up to the point she had to move school (different uniform). The first sentence was "All I remember was your back" would be a perfect fit for Shin Hye's crying scene after her dad left her. :bawling:

She had fiery first love with Ji Soo's character

And finally she met Ji Hong Sonsaengnim who collected her messed up life and turned everything around.

I'd do it myself, but I don't know how and don't have the material... :grimace:

And like @sagacious_idah said, I'll stay with my role in this thread as the over-analysing one. Hahaha... 

I'm also going to travel out of town so I might not be as active, but I know I will always peek this thread wherever I go. Hehehe, that's how addicted I am right now. Thank you everybody for everything. You guys rock!!

Edited by lupita311
unrelated video
  • Like 11

56 minutes ago, sagacious_idah said:

Hye Jung and Ji Hong's First kiss occurs:

A. In his locker room

B. By the bunk beds

C. On a gurney

D. In the park.

E. At Hye Jung's house

F. Lastly his office ( my preferred choice, since I would want it to go down like this:

Hide contents

I think It's going to be at the Hospital ♥ kekeke 

13432224_1022893214455460_18992138661876

• Like 8

Park Shin Hye learned martial arts techniques for Doctors

Right after the wrapped up program of SBS’s “Jackpot” this week, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s “Doctors” will replace the Monday-Tuesday time slot on Monday, June 20.

“Doctors” is about a strong and mutinous woman who has a troublesome life, Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye), who studied hard and supported by her mentor Hong Ji Hong ( Kim Rae Won) to become a doctor. Being a resident doctor of a well known hospital, she begin working with co-resident doctors like Jung Yoon Do (Yoon Kyun Sang) and rival Jin Seo Woo (Lee Sung Kyung), and then meets again with her old mentor, and the love story begins.

In the photos released on June 12, we have seen a full action drama and a rebellious Park Shin Hye seen without holding back her anger, who is about to fall down. Pulling of hair and with flying fist are highly expected in the premiere of “Doctors”.

A drama insider said, “We leased a nightclub for one day to film for this scene and we had around 200 extras. It was a hard one but we enjoy shooting that scene. There’s a cameo in this particular scene, so please watch carefully.

Park Shin Hye has somehow fulfilled her dream of becoming an action star as what she had mentioned from her past interviews. She is ready to give it all, as she took time to be trained in martial arts for this drama, learning from the basics up to advance techniques. However, it is still unknown as to what extent the action in the drama will be.

So there is a cameo...

• Like 10

@irilightWow , what an astute observation, it didn't occur to me to correlate her instinctive need to be protect the child, with her own deprived and haunted childhood, until you put it that way.

Anyway, that last photo you have of KRW looking down- He's staring at Shinhye right??

if that's the case, I find it interesting you were able to notice those minute(in this case seconds)-details. I find that he is constantly making sure he is aware of where she is in his surroundings. I mean it happens so fast, but I always catch him looking. I think he genuinely enjoys being around her, she keeps him young at heart. Maybe he doesn't see her as a 'woman', but he acknowledges that she is his romantic interest so he kinda has to build up some 'reel' interest in her. LOL. He's just so good at it, without being caught. I wonder if she's seen the BTS video. No way a grown man is that playful and touchy without enjoying being around you, at times I feel like he plays with her hair so much as it's the safest option for skinship:blush:.

I have never seen KRW with this  much skinship offscreen, maybe avid KRW fans will let me know. But I think it's adorable how he's being tender and consistently taking care of her. Given that we all know PSH is a tomboy at heart he surely goes out of his way to  make her feel precious and thus we are seeing more of her feminine delicate sides. The way she moves is even different LMAO.

Not to get too delusional, but check these out:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This one was right before YKS moved his head and SH said : 'Yaa'

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok that was excessive...but I had some time :P. It's funny when everyone was saying their goodbyes after the shoot and taking off, he just folded his arms, waiting...perhaps for SH to properly send me off?? haha. These two will be the death of me.

• Like 12

thanks for the welcome, @irilight ! :wub:  *waves back*  

oh! hello to you too dear @inshara2000 ! nice to see you here too my fellow troopers! hehe :D ~ ahh yes, i myself can't wait to make MV for this drama when it's start airing.. haha :D 

anyway, i love how things change thru times..

tumblr_o8q01gqGTL1u89bdco1_400.gif

in the early days HJ had the upper-hand.HAHA!. xD and our JH so 'innocent' and can't even protect himself from the fury HJ..(poor him!) he so not prepared of what to come! LOL xD

but NOW..

tumblr_o8q01gqGTL1u89bdco2_400.gif

i really love how JH turn the table around and counter-attack when HJ trying to attack him. damnnn cool and hot i might say.. hahaa! idk why but i somehow love this particular scene.. i'm swooning so much seeing the gesture~ hahaha :D now HJ finally found her match.. xD  

• Like 10

12 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

First of all Ji Soo looks real good. Which reminds me he is not getting the girl here. Again. *facepalm*

I am actually intrigued to see their chemistry. Thanks to his height they looks of same age. 

Also all the other BTS looks good as well.

And where is our special one @jongski Is she alive??

JI SOO!!! :heart: and as soo chull

@inshara2000 AAAAAIIIIIIISSSSSSSHHHH!  I just died! OMG! no.....I'm breathing! squee so much It's hard to breath!  Like said in previous posts..  Ji Soo as Soo Chul is the catalyst. the eye opener. THE REASON why Hye Jung will become doctor.. will persevere! And I hope we see Ji Soo as SC when this drama ends . Maybe in flashback? Why can't he be in this for longer episode. Haaaaayz. but it's okay.. there's KRW so..  it's win win.. but I would've wanted Ji Soo far more longer in the drama.

@thao_2512  THANK YOU! MMMUWAAHUGS! MORE PLEASE!

Ji Soo and that look! i love the photos! the solo one with he was standing beside the motorcyle! whew!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ji Soo is like 6'1 he's tall! This boy deserves a lead role. like really..if you've seen him in Angry Mom Page Turner SGG.. he's got the acting skills.

Will he attend the presscon? or it's just for the main stars?

EDIT:

And again because can't quote photo... please please .. indulge me.I'll repost #sorrynotsorry

Thanks for the updates.

Ckzpr-FUYAApJ80.jpg

• Like 10

Seriously folks I just noticed that the images I spent  30 minutes trying to upload didn't show up. What am I doing wrong? I uploaded the photos from tinypic to the soompi  media url. Opened a spoiler tag and posted them. At the time I could see the images, the same with the gif I uploaded. Anyway gonna call it a night it's 4.51am here, and I've got work in like less than 3 hrs. So I'll check in later. I hope to return to lots of goodies, but not to the extent  that I miss out on the initial thrill of new materials posted here. Have fun Ladies and gentlemen if there are some around!:)

• Like 7

< 2 days to the V app live interview with Shinhye 

I think she mentioned something about showing around the filming set in the last interview.  Will she do it this time?

< 2days to the  Press conference.....

I wonder if we will get to see the same sort of interaction between our OTP as in the BTS etc.... @jongski.....I was also wondering if Ji Soo will be there but really doubt that....you really have become synonymous with Ji Soo in my mind...:D

A superficial but important to me.....what will the ladies be wearing ? What's going to be the dress code? Formal?:rolleyes:

6 days to Running Man..............

What will be the theme?

7 days to 1st episode 

will we have any surprises or new stuff left for the first episode?

acknowledgements.....are due for the very creative resident MV makers.... @AuroraRain & @thea2410....you will now be expected to keep coming up with more stuff for us to enjoy :P

Also, @sagacious_idah....your take on everything leaves a lot to ponder about......

i find myself totally inadequate in ability to answer everyone even when I want to.....my one finger typing doesn't support me in this regards. But, seriously I am thoroughly enjoying each and every persons posts. I am so addicted to this forum now that felt totally at a loss and worried when could not log in for a day.....so relieved and happy to be here again!:D

• Like 19

Model-Actress Lee Sung Kyung discusses role as Jin Seo Woo; Hints venomous rivalry with Park Shin Hye in SBS's 'Doctors'

• Spoiler

'Doctors' is an upcoming 2016 South Korean television series starring Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye. It will start airing on SBS on Mondays and Tuesdays at 22:00 (KST) on June 20, 2016.

'Doctors' is an upcoming 2016 South Korean television series starring Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye. It will start airing on SBS on Mondays and Tuesdays at 22:00 (KST) on June 20, 2016. (Photo : Facebook/Doctors)

Lee Sung Kyung, 25, discusses her new role in the upcoming television drama, "Doctors," in which she plays a young adult woman born with a silver spoon in her mouth. The model-turned-actress will play the role of a neurosurgeon, Jin Seo Woo, who resent her childhood friend and colleague, Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye).

Like Us on Facebook

Although the "Doctors" team is not too keen on revealing details, just yet, the uprising actress herself does not seem too interested in staying as quiet. In an interview with Naver TV, Lee dropped a few new nuggets about her character. With a new look and hairdo to fit her character, Lee had this to say to the said publication:

"After growing up with constant love and attention, Jin Seo Woo changes when she meets Yoo Hye Jung and develops and inferiority complex and faces other challenges," said Lee, while noting that her character does not react to those new emotions through heedless and purely villainous means. Instead, Lee's character in the upcoming drama will vaguely depict a young woman who gradually matures through overcoming misery and pain.

Lee then confirmed that a venomous rivalry ensues between her and Park's character and teased everyone by saying that fans can expect a "womance to develop between them," as they seemingly grow as a person through their competition. She ends her notes by saying that she will do her best to effectively portray the diverse sides of her character and convey her cool and charismatic appeal.

With the drama's scheduled release date just a few days away, a slew of latest still cuts from the drama is now making a clamor on the web. Further, the drama's official posters were unveiled earlier today, June 13, K-pop Herald reported.

According to the publication, the first poster highlights the two lead characters - Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) and Hye Jung (Park) - lying on the floor while listening to a music together in a vintage CD player. It additionally goes with a sign that reads, "Since meeting you, I am becoming a better person."

The second poster, on the other hand, features every one of the four characters - including Jung Yoon Do (Yoon Kyun Sang) and Seo Woo (Lee) - alongside a written, quote: "From each other, we learned how to live differently." The upcoming medical drama is directed by Oh Choong Hwan in view of a script written by Ha Myung Hee.

"Doctors" will premiere on June 20 at 10:00 P.M. (KST), taking over the SBS's Mondays-Tuesdays time slot. It is also set to air in South Asia - Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia - through Sony's Pay-TV channel One on Tuesdays-Wednesdays at 20:10 (SST|MYT), 19:10 (WIB) within 24 hours from its first broadcast in South Korea.

• Like 17

Good morning peeps… the sunrise will usher in a brand new day, namely 14/6/16 and that means just 1 more day to presscon woot woot.  

i hope the lineup will include the supporting roles also… we do have fans of all the cast in here and that would make the presscon pretty damn awesome dontcha think lol.  with a large turn up it would be like a party, a doctors party :D

i love all the GIFS & creative posters, please come up with more of the same i beg of u he3.  it keeps me happy & smiling all day.

Going off for my morning run in a bit so to all of u here, hv an awesome Tuesday k, take care & c u later :heart:

• Like 18